• I could play a straight pairing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There were more interesting details listed

• The posting rate was slower

• The genre was more defined

• I didn't already have too much going on.

• Other (Please list in thread)

• Total voters

☆Luna☆

So, Adrift isn't like a lot of my RP ideas, because it can hardly be called an idea at all. What I'm proposing is an unstructured RP with a no holds barred, dream-like setting.

Premise
Your character is a perfectly ordinary girl who gets into a fatal accident on their way to school. Parting from the world of the living, she finds herself before an angel. The angel instructs her that she has been selected to take part in a special training program. A new Archangel has been born, and they needed a human companion to help with acquainting the newest Archangel to the concept of existence itself, and that her untimely demise was to fill this purpose. Now, your character finds herself in a dreamlike world with a girl her own age, and the impossible task of training an Archangel while coming to terms with her situation.

Expectations
My ideal partner:
  1. Posts at least once a day, and can on occasion do more
  2. Feels comfortable with a yuri romance
  3. Writes with a "show, don't tell" philosophy
  4. Wants to be a part of a story without a strong overarching plot
  5. Puts a lot of thought into the construction and execution of their character
  6. Connects to me on discord so we can socialize and talk about the story together
Endword
Details are sparse because I intend to customize the experience based on what sort of character ideas are presented. If you are interested, send me a PM with your discord handle, and I'll make time to discuss this in greater detail. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or over discord with me.

Just to make sure I'm not unnecessarily scaring people off...

If you can't post fast enough, or otherwise would enjoy the story if it were tweaked, please let me know so that I can see if a compromise could be reached.

Hmm, so I'm not sure if I can manage the daily post thing with stuff incoming, but... I guess I can try my best to work with this o.o my activity should hopefully improve as the summer progresses, but yeah.

Hmm, so I'm not sure if I can manage the daily post thing with stuff incoming, but... I guess I can try my best to work with this o.o my activity should hopefully improve as the summer progresses, but yeah.
I wouldn't worry about it. I do prefer more activity to less, but you aren't the only one who has expressed this. Right now I'm looking towards a compromise of 3-4 posts a week. Plus, the idea of getting to RP with you again is exciting.

Oh! Yeah, that'll be fine >.< usually I have my bursts of posting every so often, but my bare minimum I try and get to is at least one post per day due to backlog.

Guess I'm pretty excited about RPing with you again too o.o it's been quite some time.

Oh! Yeah, that'll be fine >.< usually I have my bursts of posting every so often, but my bare minimum I try and get to is at least one post per day due to backlog.

Guess I'm pretty excited about RPing with you again too o.o it's been quite some time.
So, send me your discord handle silly. I have lots to talk to you about :P.

Oh! Sure aaah, kinda forgot, but it's "York", so it's not too different from my usual thing >.<

Just as a heads up, this interest check will only stay up for one more day. If you would like to be considered, please contact me before then.