Acedemy of Glendale new sign-up/OOC thread

Should we have communal bathrooms in dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Andrew Cole Bryant

Year in high school:
Junior

Appearance:
large.gif

tumblr_n8do2mvPld1syku6zo1_500.gif

Personality:

Andrew's overall personality is cold and distant. He's not really one for friends, or humans, actually, deciding to stick with technology (mostly his phone). He only speaks when absolutely necessary and, usually, the things he say are coated in sarcasm and dripping with venom. He doesn't like emotions. Thinks they cause too much drama. Drama he could live without. But under that he's a totally different person.

If you are ever lucky enough to call Andy your friend, you have won at life. For Andrew is probably the most loyal friend there is. He will stick by your side through thick and thin and will stand up for you against all of the odds. You'd be able to see the side that no one else gets to see. Which happens to be the talkative, hyperenergetic, smiling Andrew. The teen is actually a sweet guy once you get past his cold exterior, but, of course, doesn't let anyone but his close friends and family see that.

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Other:
Art
Wears glasses sometimes.
Has a soft spot for cats.

[Done!]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Izabella
Is it possible for you to change his name so he and I aren't being confused for eachother, other than that he's good

Just a reminded tomorrow there will be a time shift to about 6:30 Monday where everyone will be getting ready for school

@Izabella come back to us! Please don't leave Olivia sitting outside all alone XD

@andrew21234 @Kitsune

Do you think maybe Andy and James could be bunkmates since our original roommates haven't posted yet? Just an idea to get our characters up and interacting

@Izabella come back to us! Please don't leave Olivia sitting outside all alone XD
OMG I AM SO SORRY. I didn't get any alerts when I checked the website today and so I assumed no one had posted anything after me. that's so awkward. I'm so so sorry, I'm replying now.

Soooooo I've decided to let him go by his middle name. :3

Should I post...? Or, wait?

I think waiting would probably be good.

@Kitsune
Probably would be best even though I wish you would now because I'm impatient. XD I really like your character, so I'm kinda pumped to interact with him.

@Izabella It's all good! c: I was hoping you'd come back to us

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune
Nothing that I can think of.. I was wondering how you wanted to do this since Andy and James never got to their room to meet. You choose whichever bunk! I was thinking a quick meeting before they realized it was hella late and decided to talk in the morning?

EDIT: Didn't notice but I'll make sure to commit it to my brain! It's Cole, not Andy. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
Yeah, going to be difficult for them to meet.....Maybe Cole bumps into the little group and asks for help? And James and him notice they got the same room? And then everything that you said ^^

And, yeah, it's confusing. Since Cole is a complete different name from Andy/Andrew. I'll have to remember myself, haha.

Sounds like a plan! Maybe do a quick couple of post to recap last night, then flash forward back to morning?

(I love when people are on the same wave length as me and then make it even better. This will definitely be fun with you.)

EDIT: I edit a lot, in case you didn't notice. But anyway. Just wanted to let you all know that I probably won't be posting much at nights because of work. This was my last night off 'til next week which is why I've been kinda stalking the forums and posting so much. Just wanted to warn you; not ignoring anyone. Aaaaand it's 4:02 AM my time so I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight lovely people <3

Last edited:
So I've decided that breakfast and dinner will be served in the dorm buildings while lunch is served in the school cafeteria.

I really need to check here first before posting. But question real fast! Are we wearing uniforms every day or is there just a Uniform Day?

I was not originally going to have uniforms but everyone assumed we were So I figured why not

Status
Not open for further replies.