Acedemy of Glendale new sign-up/OOC thread

Should we have communal bathrooms in dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's no problem~! After we get his reply we can see what happens! ^^

My bad! I thought it was going to be like the original one, so I will fix it.~

Uwaaaaah, I'm so lost~ ;~;
why what's wrong? Do you need help with some where to go? I can lead you somewhere if you want? There are three guys just standign around at the moment, the two girls it is probably really not a good idea not to go towards them. ^^;;

I never really posted my staring post, ahaha....^^;

So I'm confused on where to shove my character >.<

Reactions: EternalMusic
Going to your dorm would always be a good start c:

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
pretty much~ Also @boogified and @andrew21234 I am kind of waiting for a response from Esme's running off and Evangeline chasing after her leaving the three guys alone ^^;;

Hmmmmm.......I actually want to do another character and drop the one I have right now. He doesn't seem to fit.

Last minute character change lol

@EternalMusic that's fine! I'll just post one more and then let you finish up. I don't want to engage Evangeline too much c:

I noticed as soon as I went to post. My notifications are dumb like that >< oh well! Better late than never~

I'm actually really excited for school to start, but I hope everyone can get at least their first post in before he time skips..

@Kitsune yeah that's ok, the time shift will happen Wednesday (tomorrow) so finish up any conversations today on Wednesday it will be when your character is waking up and is getting ready for school- doing hair, showering, makeup blah blah blah ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.