Acedemy of Glendale new sign-up/OOC thread

Should we have communal bathrooms in dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

Since I am taking over Acedemy of Glendale RP this will be the new thread please check the old thread for plot info. we will all have the same English, math, science and history classes and then 5th hour will be and elective of your choice- swimming, drama, gymnastics, choir, band, art and woods shop
This has nothing to do with greek/roman gods that is just the theme I chose for the names
1st hour English with Miss Venus
2nd hour math with Mr. Pluto
3rd hour history with Mr. Mars
4th hour with Mr. Neptune
Lunch
5th hour gym boys- Mr. Jupiter, girls Miss Juno
6th hour elective
Swimming with Mr. Neptune
Drama with Miss Venus
Gymnastics with Miss Juno
Choir with Mr. Pluto
Band with Mr. Mars
Art with Miss Juno
Wood shop with Mr. Jupiter

There are separate male and female dorms each dorm has a ground floor with a few different living/activity areas, and then the second and third floors are dorms. The dorms have a small living room with a couch and TV and a seepage bedroom with a bunk bed and two closets. There are ten rooms per floor so a total of twenty rooms per dorm. There is a big communal bathroom on the third floor of each dorm. There is a few stalls and sinks ( a few urinals for guys) and a big open shower area.

School Rules
1. Be in your dorm building by 8 Sunday-Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10
2.Attend All classes
3. Be in your dorm room by 10 Sunday-Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12

Character Sheet
Name:
Year in high school:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Other:

Roommates
Xavier-Adrian Room 20 (guys dorm 2nd Floor)
Esme-Evangeline Room 16 (girl dorm 2nd Floor)
Simmons-Madison Room 14 (girl dorm 2nd Floor)
Alex-Ayumu Room 12 (guys dorm 2nd Floor)
Jax-James Room 18 (guys dorm 2nd Floor)
Izabella-Oliva Room 9(girl dorm 1st Floor)

In character thread https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/accedemy-of-glendale-new.75284/

Name: Xavier
Year in school: Junior
Appearance: 6ft, brown hair and eyes, slightly muscular build, Caucasian but tan, usually wears jeans and a tee-shirt and has a metal Cross necklace
Personality: not very nice, but tries to be
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Elective: swimming
Other: he is Roman Catholic and takes his Faith seriously.

Last edited:
Name:
Maddison Renae Summers

Year in school:
Second

Appearance:
image.jpg

Personality:
Maddison is not your typical teenage rebel. In fact, she's not rebellious at all. She's almost the perfect good girl. However, being the good girl may not be all that good. She is unbelievably shy, making hard for her to make friends. She doesn't go to parties, she doesn't sneak out, and she doesn't even stay up late.. Or, does she? Sure, she may seem like the perfect good girl, but then again, who's majoring in soul reading? No one she's heard of. She would LOVE to go to parties, sneak out, and stay up late.. but who with? None of her friends are that rebellious, and she's too shy to make new friends.
Maddison, being the shy person she is, usually speaks by mumbling. If you ask her a question, you better listen because good luck getting her to repeat it. She's especially shy when it comes to the opposite gender. She can barely talk to girls. How do you expect her to even come into contact with guys? As a child, she didn't have good experiences with girls either. Being so shy, she often got taken advantage of. "Mads, hold my bag. Maddie, can I borrow some money, I totally forgot mine.. Again." Maddie is easily won over.. Which also makes her naive. Being the littlest bit nice to her, will gain her trust.. Which is probably why she got taken advantage of. So if you think about it, it's her fault.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight.. As a rainbow c:
Kidding. Straight as a ruler.

Elective :
Wood Shop or Art

Other :

BUCKET LIST :
1. Attend a party
2. Sneak out with friend
3. Stay up till 2AM
4. Ride a motorcycle

Hey, it's a bucket list. It can be as realistic or as imaginary as she wants it to be.
Just because she wrote it down, doesn't mean it has to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alex Kirkwood
Year in high school: Senior year
Appearance:
l.jpg
JoshKlinghofferJoshK-1.jpg

Personality:
Alex is a man of few words, that's not to say he's an introvert, he's quite capable of being a middle ground in social interactivity, he can be somewhat extroverted if he's with people he's comfortable with, he has a quirky, odd and somewhat goofy sense of humor, he's very smart when it comes to things such as music theory and musical equipment, street smarts, and selective academic knowledge, his real passion obviously is music, he loves music, he has very wide tastes in the music he listens to, owns a large CD, Cassette, Vinyl collection and has actually started to dabble in record production himself, he plays guitar at a highly experienced level, writes music, lyrics, plays piano and sings as well, he's so devoted to his music that he doesn't have any ambition to go to college or even get a job, sounds stubborn of him, but he's driven, what he lacks in working world knowledge he makes up for in raw musical talent.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Electives: Music
Other: Hopes to form a band this year, seeing as it's his last year in High School, it'll be one of the few chances he gets to form one.

Name: Esme Yashar
Year in school: Junior
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_ndba0roQQC1rf6ara.gif

Personality: Artsy beyond belief, she paints as often as possible and prefers to do it alone. Extremely quiet, she avoids social situations and public speaking. Slightly obsessed with the colors blue and green, almost drawn to them, feeling most comfortable around them. Was adopted at age seven, she has no idea who her real parents are, but she is extremely close with her adoptive parents. Borderline autistic.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Other: She dreams of opening up an art museum of her own one day.

Elective: Art

I forgot to add you must pick an elective pick them any all three of you are in!

Once we have 4 boys and 4 girls we will start or I should say restart, once I post my character we'll need two more boys and two more girls

Reactions: Herondale
Can I reserve one girl and one boy?

Sure, but there is no need to reserve spots I'll allow 1000 people to join if they want to......although that is VERY unlikely to happen haha, just please post them by Wednesday :)
I was thinking about a sort of, jam oriented type of music program, like, a small class, bring your own equipment, some equipment is provided, and sort of play.

Do you want it to be an independent study type thing?

Reactions: EternalMusic
Ok we'll go with that. Everyone vote on the poll, I want to decide what the dorms are like soon and this is the one thing Imwasn't sure about.

I'm going to sleep now, I'll be on tomorrow to do this thing here, just letting you know

Character Sheet
Name:
Evangeline Kalypso
Year in school:
Junior
Appearance:

Personality:

Evangeline is a very happy girl, always talking Evangeline can not be found not talking and if she isn't talking she is either singing or humming a song. One thing is a habit of hers is to have headphones in her ears wherever she goes and she listens to music humming, sometimes a little too loudly. Music is the one thing that will always bring her out of her shell, it is something that she has always loved.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Elective:
Music (Can I have her do the same thing as Alex? She would much rather be jamming with others rather than being in a choir or band...)
Other:
Evangeline hopes to become a person who can help others smile everyday~

Character Sheet
Name:
Adrian Kalypso
Year in school:
Junior
Appearance:
b55f3421da77e06d8e1f5103472d2458.jpg

Personality:

Adrian can be rather rude when you push the wrong buttons but f you push the right ones he shows a more gentle kind side to him that would not be expected. Outwardly on a daily basis, he tends to have a scowl on his face not talking to anyone but his younger twin sister. More of an introvert now, Adrian spends time either outside drawing or inside a library reading a book.
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Well he thinks so anyway)
Elective:
Art
Other:
He wants to make sure that he protects his sister at all costs and even though he isn't much of a talker, he has amazing drawing skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.