Acedemy of Glendale new sign-up/OOC thread

Should we have communal bathrooms in dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is there a seperate girl and guy dorm? or is it co-ed and sharing dorms? also, Izabella, your picture is not showing up on my screen...

There are seepage guy and girl dorm buildings the guys are a building to the left of the school if looking at the school head-on and the girls are to the right, the in character thread has more info. which I will be pasteing here tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Izabella Lance
Year: Senior
Appearnce:
effy+(2).jpg

Personality: Izabella is quiet and shy at first but once you get to know her she becomes a loud and hyper person constantly talking. She can be quite moody with quite the temper. Her temper is known for getting her into sticky situations that she somehow always manages to get out of. Izabella is a strong believer in loyalty. She will do anything it takes to stand up for what is right and protect her friends. On one of her bad days Izabella can be quite depressed but, she refuses to talk about it.
Sexual Orientation: Straight Elective: Photography, Creative Writing, Journalism
Other: Izabella loves music and photography with a passion. It was the two things her parents taught her to do before the both passed in a car accident when she was 16.
Can you pick one of the electives from the in character thread (I know I need to paste is onto this thread) other than that she is good

whopps sorry I thought it was three for some reason xD photography then please

whopps sorry I thought it was three for some reason xD photography then please

We had three on the old thread, we don't offer photography sorry :( I wanted to keep the electives to a minimum so that we would have at least two people in each class

Important announcement starting Wednesday we will be starting the first day of school so finish any conversations by Tuesday night :)

Reactions: EternalMusic
So, wait, i might not be able to get on every day, my computer time relies on my grandma, my step mom, and my father all being happy with me... so i will have a usually reliable schedule, but not really, so, should i leave? cuz my guy isnt really that involved with everybody....

So, wait, i might not be able to get on every day, my computer time relies on my grandma, my step mom, and my father all being happy with me... so i will have a usually reliable schedule, but not really, so, should i leave? cuz my guy isnt really that involved with everybody....

No you should stay, just next time can you give us a warning, I really want Jason to be part of this RP I think he will be an interesting character, it's not a big deal that you can't get on every day, just next time give us a warning if possible :)

Is it too late to join?? I hope my twins are okay. c:

tumblr_mo74371zOP1srvstqo1_500.jpg

Character Name: James Blakely
Junior
Elective: Swimming
Talents:
Both James and his sister are wonderful singers. He is also decent cook
and makes fantastic Mickey-Mouse pancakes.
Flaws: Cocky, acts often before thinking, often forgetful
Goals: Graduate. Get a really cute pug
Personality: While Jason can be a very sweet guy, he often has the tendency to
never shut up. He likes to goof around, crack jokes, and pretend he's not
clinically depressed. He also enjoys listening to music and often quotes broadway
plays and musicals.
Secrets: He suffers from chronic depression
History: You must achieve friend level 2 to unlock character backstory ;)
(AKA I will add one in later sorry ><)
Family: James is closest to his twin Olivia, their mother, and used to
idolize their deceased father.
Romantic Status: Single, but unsure if he wants a relationship
Sexuality: Straight
Other: James always carries a neon green iPod with matching earbuds in his pocket.

And_If_You_Gaze____by_Ytzeek.jpg

Character Name: Olivia Blakely
Junior
Electives: Chorus
Talents: Like mentioned before, Olivia can sing. She is a very strong Alto and
also loves to dance. Her years of dance classes has made her very graceful
Flaws: Olivia is very sensitive, but also sweet. People often take her for
granted because she is too trusting and compasionate
Goals: Perform on broadway and own as may flannel shirts as
humanly possible for one person
Personality: Like her brother, Olivia loves to talk. She is very sweet and
likes to ask questions. Some may see her as nosy, but she just
likes to know things. Olivia is hard working and passionate about
the things and people she loves.
Secrets: Olivia hates her father as well as most men.
History: You must achieve friend level 2 to unlock character backstory ;)
(will also add in later!)
Family: Olivia loves her mother and brother very deeply
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Olivia is a little bit obsessed with tea and mini kit-kats

Last edited:
Whoop~! Another set of twins~! I have a pair of twins as well~ ^^

I actually have a question for you, @EternalMusic ! I was wondering if it was okay with you for James to have a crush on Evangeline to maybe kick up some drama between the two boys? c: Up to you, it was just an idea!

Well I don't mind but I think the current person who is in question as well as liking Evangeline is @andrew21234 so best to wait until he reads this and he can tell you what he thinks. But otherwise I don't mind. I have never tried it before so it could be fun! ^^

Oh gosh, my bad! I didn't even see that.. sorry. Of course you should definitely wait for his answer first. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.