Accidental Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira nodded and sat up, as she began to repeat what Zayn had done, but on his dark hair. As she did it, her brow furrowed with concentration.

Zayn smiled and made his quiff flat so she could do it and he sat still and watched her, a smile on his face as he could see the concentration on it and he couldn't stop looking at her face

Finally she managed to do it and she beamed, "I did it!" She looked at Zayn, and their eyes met. She blushed slightly, and looked across the water instead. "Does it usually take you that long?"

He laughed at her "Yeah you did" he said smiling and looked into her eyes as hers met his and he saw her blush and he smiled and looked away from her face "I've gotten quicker at doing it but yeah it can take me this long" he said smiling

"And I thought I was vain about my hair." She remarked, glancing sideways at him.

Zayn laughed "Well i'm a pretty vain guy, i'll admit it" he said smiling at her

"It rhymes with your name. Vain - Zayn..." Elvira laughed. "That's cool."

Zayn laughed and nodded "Yeah the fans normally call me vain Zayn, well used to be Bradford Bad Boi" he said smiling

"Why?" Elvira asked curiously - he didn't seem bad at all, actually quite sweet.....

Zayn looked at her and shrugged "I used to call myself that in high school and that and sometimes got in trouble" he said biting his lip "But i don't call myself that now, the guys call me it sometimes to annoy me" he said chuckling

Elvira giggled, "Nicknames tend to stick - I still get called Little Miss Prim even though I am more relaxed now and laidback."

Zayn smiled "Yeah i guess they do sometimes, oh really?" he said laughing "Well Little Miss Prim, what did you want to do now" he said smiling

She elbowed him playfully, "Don't call me that!" Elvira thought about it, and then suggested, "You could introduce me to those other guys you were talking about earlier?"

Zayn laughed and held up his hands with a smile and nodded "yeah I can take you to meet them" he said smiling

"Ok." Elvira stood up and brushed the sand off her jeans. "What are they like? Anything like you?"

Zayn smiled and got up as well "no we are all different, you have the flirt; Harry, the loud and hyper one; Louis, you have the one who eats a lot: Niall and then you have the dad of the band; Liam" he said smiling

"Hmm, Harry sounds a lot like me." Elvira giggled and started back towards the car.

Zayn smiled and followed her getting his keys out "oh you're a flirt are you?" he asked smiling

Elvira paused at the bushes and grinned. "Get to know me better and you'll find out." She winked and strolled across the parking lot.

Zayn looked at her and his heart did like a double flip when she winked at him and he was dazed a bit but shook his head and got out his car keys

Status
Not open for further replies.