Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shook her head, "I can't swim either. I never took lessons, so I never swim. I don't know how." she shrugged. "Not a big deal."

Zayn looked at her and smiled "Wow we really do have a lot of things in common" he said smiling a wide grin

"Water is just... Ugh." Elvira made a face, and examined her nails. "Besides, salt water ruins nails."

Zayn laughed "I don't mind if i can touch the bottom" he said smiling and watched her look at her nails "That reminds me, did you want them done today?" he asked smiling

Elvira shook her head. "They can last for another day."

Zayn nodded "Alright, if you say they can last another day" he said smiling and lay back with his head on the sand

"So, what do you want to do now? You could try and impress me in some way....." Elvira lay on her stomach and looked at him.

Zayn looked at her and shrugged "Mmm i don't know, something" he said and sat up "How am i ment to impress you here, i don't even know what to do to impress you" he said smiling

"I dunno - sing, dance, juggle, do a puppet show! Anything!" Elvira giggled.

Zayn laughed "I don't like dancing and you've heard me sing unless you want me to again" he suggested with a smile

"Then can you do anything unusual? Like a backflip or something?" She asked curiously.

Zayn bit his lip and nodded "No, nothing like that, i'm not very interesting" he said with a small smile

"Ok then - how about you show me how to do your hair like that? I am very intrigued...." She grinned and brushed her hair back from her forehead,d

Zayn looked at her and laughed "It takes some time to do" he said smiling and went closer to her "You want me to do it on you or want me to flatten mine and then show you on mine and you can have a go?" he asked grinning

"You could show me on my fringe? It's just long enough for you to do it on me, I think?" She blew her fringe upwards.

Zayn nodded and laughed "Yeah it's just long enough for me to do it" he said smiling and went closer to her with a smile and took her fringe in his hand

She tingled inside at the close proximity of his warm fingers and she looked up as he did her hair.

Zayn smiled at her and explained what he was doing as he was doing it and so she knew exactly what to do when she could try

She tried to pay attention to what he was doing, and she actually enjoyed it.

Zayn had a smile on his face as he explained on what to do and dropped his hands with a smile "And done" he said smiling "You can try it on me if you like" he said smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.