Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok - full name. My name is Elvira Binti Summers." She started it with a smile.

Zayn smiled at her and nodded "Zayn Jawaad Malik" he said smiling "How old are you" he said after

"19. What's your favourite food?" Elvira generally liked all foods, but she was Muslim, so she didn't eat anything that contained non-halal foods.

Zayn smiled "19 as well" he said and looked at her "Depends really, i'm not fussy i just don't eat pork and that" he said smiling "Err religion if you have one that is" he said smiling

She smiled. "Muslim - like my parents. My dad was originally Christian, but he converted to Muslim for my mum because he loved her so much. I think that is beautiful."

Zayn looked at her and smiled "Not the only one, so am i, Muslim and proud" he said smiling "That is really nice of him to do" he said smiling a wide grin

She regarded him for a moment, then remarked, "We seem to have a lot of things in common."

Zayn smiled at her and nodded "Seems like we do have a lot in common huh?" he said smiling "What about siblings, do you have any?" he asked smiling

"Only child." She smiled. "And spoilt rotten, if I do say so." Elvira stretched her legs out over the warm sand.

Zayn laughed "You're lucky, i have three sisters, Doniya who is older, then my two younger ones, but the best one is my youngest sister, Safaa" he said smiling

They talked for hours, the conversation just flowing.

"Zayn? Why did you marry me?"

Zayn loved the fact that they could talk for hours and it just flow

Zayn looked at her "Well i thought you was a beautiful girl and well i wanted to know you more, i was a bit drunk as well, but you also seemed like a really lovely girl and you are" he said smiling

"How the heck am I supposed to tell my parents?" She groaned.

Zayn bit his lip "Errr, i-i don't know, maybe we could just tell them we are going out and not married" he said shrugging

"Ok - that actually works better because at the end of the month, it would be hard to tell them that we aren't together." She reasoned.

Zayn nodded "Yeah it does work for now, just when you go see them you could change the ring to a different finger and i would do the same" he said smiling

"And you know, I might not fall for you by the end of the month." She pointed out.

Zayn looked at her and nodded "Yeah i know you might not fall for me by the end of the month" he said looking at her

She stared out over the water, and sighed. "I love the beach, but I don't like the water though. Too icky."

Zayn watched her and shook his head "I love the beach as well and well this is really embarrassing but i can't swim" he said biting his lip

Status
Not open for further replies.