Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honour walked into the gym. Still pouting. Dammit, i fucking hate gym. Honour walked beside Xavier. "So what did i miss" Honour tried to keep the fake smile.

Kate walks to gym and wonder about the teacher
Namjoon walks to gym and opens the door in front of him "wow"

Adrian looked over at Honour and sighed, "Can you stop straining yourself it hurts to watch you."
Bluntly stating what was in his mind, Adrian looked at Honour and then back at Cole to check if the boy was alright.

"Running" Xavier said responding to Honour's question. He was about to say something else when Mr. Jupiter started talking in his booming voice.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna go easy on you today" Mr. Jupiter boomed at the boys. "Just run laps, I'll be in my office" and with that he proceeded to walk into the locker room.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Namjoon walked to the locker room and changes then walked back out "run laps ?" He says to himself and looked at Xavier.
Kate went to the locker room and changes and walked out then waits for Miss Juno instructions.

James watched Coach leave the room and motioned them all to slow down to a walk. "Let's slow down guys, let Cole catch his breath?" He suggested, noticing how he was struggling. "Yeah, like Xavier said. It'll get easier for you bud. We all got your back, y'know. Just don't throw up okay?" The redhead joked, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow. "Do you guys wanna grab some water, and maybe jog when we get back?" James asked, pointing towards nearby water fountains and looking from Adrian to Xavier to Cole.

Olivia had slowed down to a walk as she finished the sixth crossing of the gym. Her chest already felt a little tight and she felt dizzy. She didn't mind exercise at all, but there was nothing more the girl hated than running. Well.. except sprints. Sprints were the worst, despite her long legs. A long whistle blow sounded as the girls finished.

"Nice job girls! Let's circle up and finish up with some stretching. After that, we're going to set up volleyball nets." Ms. Juno said, motioning the girls to form a loose circle and began demonstrating stretches for their arms and legs. Olivia took a deep breath, inhaling as she felt her muscles slightly burn from their run. She was a little bit wobbly on some, almost falling as they stretched their quadriceps. "And guys say yoga is easy.. No thank you sir." She said quietly to Evangeline. "In two weeks we will start tournaments, so you have until then to form five to six player teams and practice against each other. We'll have several days where we'll go over specific techniques. For now, go play around!"

Olivia immediately looked to Evangeline, silently begging to be on her team with her eyes and giving the other girl her best puppy dog face.

(I don't want to seem rude, but I'm really confused about your roleplay style @Kakra ..It's really confusing to me and hard to interact with. :c Not sure what to do..)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Namjoon started running laps and thinking three word

Kate looks at the girl who was give her the puppy eyes and sigh then smiles and ask the girl "can I be on your team "

(Ok)

"I guess we should" Xavier said slowing down pace to be next to Cole and James. He felt uncomfortable around James seeing as they liked the same girl. Why can't he just find someone else I was here first she's mine!

( @Kakra your characters are really interesting, but can you try not to do one-liners?)

Namjoon running laps and passing some of the boys. All he felt was the wind against his face . Still thinking about these three word

(Thanks and ok)

[Aw, everyone's all worried over the extremely out of shape Cole. :3

I got like no alerts for this.]

"Mmm, water. Water sounds good. Water sounds heavenly, actually," Cole said as he continued to rest. His breathing had gotten back normal and he was grateful for that. He was also grateful that he decided to not wear his glasses today. Pushing himself into a sitting position, he took a few more deep breaths before pushing himself to his feet. He began to make his way to the water fountain, not quite caring if anyone tagged along. The only thing on his mind was the water, how cold it'll be, and how good it would taste.

[Cole is me in P.E. (sort of) XD]

Last edited by a moderator:
James watched Coach leave the room and motioned them all to slow down to a walk. "Let's slow down guys, let Cole catch his breath?" He suggested, noticing how he was struggling. "Yeah, like Xavier said. It'll get easier for you bud. We all got your back, y'know. Just don't throw up okay?" The redhead joked, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow. "Do you guys wanna grab some water, and maybe jog when we get back?" James asked, pointing towards nearby water fountains and looking from Adrian to Xavier to Cole.
Adrian looked at the others and didn't wait for them to head towards the bubblers, making his way over he took a big swig of water and began to gulp down thirstily. Sighing as he had his fill, Adrian splashed his face with cold water and sighed at the feeling of the cold water hitting his face and cooling him off as it tricked down onto his shirt.

Olivia had slowed down to a walk as she finished the sixth crossing of the gym. Her chest already felt a little tight and she felt dizzy. She didn't mind exercise at all, but there was nothing more the girl hated than running. Well.. except sprints. Sprints were the worst, despite her long legs. A long whistle blow sounded as the girls finished.
Evangeline looked over at her friend and patted her on the shoulder, "Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard."
Thanking Adrian for forcing her to at least go out for jogs with him, Evangeline found it easy to jog around the course that they were told to run around. Giving the last leg of the sprint her best shot, Evangeline sighed with relief as the whistle blew and she looked over at Olivia with a big thumbs up.
"Nice job girls! Let's circle up and finish up with some stretching. After that, we're going to set up volleyball nets." Ms. Juno said, motioning the girls to form a loose circle and began demonstrating stretches for their arms and legs. Olivia took a deep breath, inhaling as she felt her muscles slightly burn from their run. She was a little bit wobbly on some, almost falling as they stretched their quadriceps. "And guys say yoga is easy.. No thank you sir." She said quietly to Evangeline. "In two weeks we will start tournaments, so you have until then to form five to six player teams and practice against each other. We'll have several days where we'll go over specific techniques. For now, go play around!"
"..... Did she just say Volleyball....?"
Groaning, Evangeline was already thinking of ways to get around her brothers bet and thought about all of the headphones and earphones she had and thought about ho she could hide some of them. Maybe I can borrow someone's headphones or earphones... Deep in thought The only reason she stopped was for the look that Olivia was giving her.

Olivia immediately looked to Evangeline, silently begging to be on her team with her eyes and giving the other girl her best puppy dog face.
(I don't want to seem rude, but I'm really confused about your roleplay style @Kakra ..It's really confusing to me and hard to interact with. :c Not sure what to do..)
Chuckling, Evangeline patted Olivia's head and gave her a thumbs up. Smiling cheerfully she wrapped her arms arond her friend and laughed.
"Of course you silly billy! If you are fine with a clumsy old me that is."
Laughing Evangeline ruffled her hair and then blinked as she heard a voice behind her.
Namjoon started running laps and thinking three word
Kate looks at the girl who was give her the puppy eyes and sigh then smiles and ask the girl "can I be on your team "
(Ok)
Smiling at the new girl that had appeared, Evangeline smiled at her even though her arms were still wrapped around olivia's and then realised that she should probably let go of her friend. Letting go of Olivia and turning to face the new girl that had approached them, Evangeline gave her a nod and then looked over at Olivia.
"I don't mind if you join us... Olivia? You are the one who will give the final call."
Thinking to herself, Evangeline wondered how hard it would be for someone who would want to say no in a situation like this and began to drift off into her own thoughts again.

Xavier saw Adrian walk ahead of the other guys and hurry to get a drink from the drinking fountain. Xavier followed quickening his pace and took a small drink of water before moving out of the way for the other boys to get a drink. "Hurry Cole Adrian is going to drink all the water....run!" Xavier said jokingly to the exhausted boy.

Kate runs and does a flip then bend back

Namjoon ran 26 laps in 5 minutes and keeps going

Xavier saw Adrian walk ahead of the other guys and hurry to get a drink from the drinking fountain. Xavier followed quickening his pace and took a small drink of water before moving out of the way for the other boys to get a drink. "Hurry Cole Adrian is going to drink all the water....run!" Xavier said jokingly to the exhausted boy.
Adrian looked over at Xavier and shook his hair allowing the water on his face and his hair to go everywhere. Acting like a dog, Adrian allowed his face to give a small faint smile before he began to attack the others with water as he pushed down on the spout of the water bubbler with his thumb.

Getting sprayed with the water Xavier smiled knowing it was it good fun. "Knocking it off" he said friendly as he backed away from the other boy.

Adrian chuckled and then sighed as he sat down on the floor wiping his forehead.
"So much hotter than I had expected it to be.... Not that this isn't the normal temperature in Australia all the time."

"Australia?" Xavier asked his roommate. He doesn't have an accent Xavier thought thus giving him a confused look on his face. He didn't know there were international students here.

Adrian looked over at him and then nodded, "Evangeline and I are from Australia, didn't you know?"
tilting his head he was sure he had mentioned this to someone.

"Uh I don't think you ever mentioned it." Xavier started smiling at the meant ion of Evangeline. He quickly wiped the smile off his face not wanting James to have a reason to believe he liked Evangeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.