Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking he had motivated the boy Xavier smiled and picked up his pace "see running isn't so bad." Xavier was trying to keep the boy motivated and he thought is was working......key word he thought.

Cole only hummed. After a bit of more running, the brunet found himself on the ground, refusing to budge. It seemed that he had reached his limit. Or, he just didn't want to run anymore. Both were the same thing. "Xavier, I'm going to die. There is no doubt about it," he said. He had a tendency to become overdramatic when exercising. One of his arms were flung over his face as he catched his breath.

Over dramatic much? Xavier thought to himself as he looked at the boy on the ground. "Come on get your butt up" he said extending his hand to the other boy.

Peeking out from under his arm, Cole eyed the offer hand with a frown. If he took it, he might have to exercise more and he didn't want to. No more exercise for today. "If I get up, will I have to run some more?" He questioned. If the answer was yes, Xavier might as well not try to get him up because he would be determined to not move.

"Just to the other side of the gym come on." Xavier said, he figured the boy wouldn't agree so he tried something every guy hated. "Unless you're a wuss and not a real man."

"I am most definitely a wuss, then," Cole countered in a heartbeat. Sighing he got to his feet, dusting himself off. "I'm only doing this cause I'm sure you won't stop bugging me about it," he said, shooting the male a half-hearted glare. Taking a deep breath, he set off to get to the other side of the gym.

Watching the boy run off Xavier said out loud "well that was weird if he'd done that to memo would have ran a few more laps." Deciding that he still had to finish the lap he started running after the other boy.

Hearing footsteps behind him, Cole glanced over his shoulder. When he saw Xavier, he slowed down a bit, falling into step with him. It was better to run with a partner than running by yourself. At least, to the brunet it was. Looking forward, he saw that they were almost to the already side. He sighed blissfully. Just a bit further, he thought.

"You got this Cole just a hundred more feet and you're good Xavier said to the boy looking straight ahead. His kind started drifting I wonder what Evangeline is doing right now?

"A hundred?! You've got to be kidding me....," Cole complained. It didn't take that long for them to reach the other side, actually. And, when they did, the brunet was more than relieved. He rested his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. Never again, he thought as he shook his head. He straightened up and ran a hand through his damp hair. "Tell me that Gym is almost over, please," he pleaded, looking at Xavier with hopeful eyes. Even though he knew the answer, he still had hope.

[Should we wait for everyone else?]

(Yeah, come have Skye talk to Xavier in the orphanage, everyone is ignoring him haha)

(OHMYGOD!! I have not been getting alerts for this guy AT ALL ;n; I am so sorry guys. I'm posting something really shitty, but really fast. I'm really bad at replying because o working so much this week..)

James was already up warming up on the tracks when the other boys came into the gym. His headphones were jammed into his ears, the music turned up loud and blaring some Avengen Sevenfold song. The redhead wasn't a jock, but he did really enjoy running and exercise. It kept his mind clear and relaxed him. Coach had ordered everyone to run laps, so James picked up his pace. Long legs make running extremely easy. Cole and Xavier were running in front of him, so the boy waved as he passed, giving the two a grin, and focused on his breathing.

Olivia hesistated for a moment before linking arms with Evangeline, and then headed off to the gym. The teacher, Ms. Juno, was already there handing out locker combinations. Sghe grabbed one along the far wal and changed into gym clothes. "So what do you think we're doing today?" She asked Evangeline as she pulled her hair into a high ponytail.

Once he and Cole were done Xavier walked over to the bleachers and took a seat wondering if Cole and James would join him...

(OHMYGOD!! I have not been getting alerts for this guy AT ALL ;n; I am so sorry guys. I'm posting something really shitty, but really fast. I'm really bad at replying because o working so much this week..)
James was already up warming up on the tracks when the other boys came into the gym. His headphones were jammed into his ears, the music turned up loud and blaring some Avengen Sevenfold song. The redhead wasn't a jock, but he did really enjoy running and exercise. It kept his mind clear and relaxed him. Coach had ordered everyone to run laps, so James picked up his pace. Long legs make running extremely easy. Cole and Xavier were running in front of him, so the boy waved as he passed, giving the two a grin, and focused on his breathing.
Olivia hesistated for a moment before linking arms with Evangeline, and then headed off to the gym. The teacher, Ms. Juno, was already there handing out locker combinations. Sghe grabbed one along the far wal and changed into gym clothes. "So what do you think we're doing today?" She asked Evangeline as she pulled her hair into a high ponytail.
(Sorry about me as well sorry about that guys ^^;;)

Evangeline looked over at Olivia and smiled happily as she linked her arms with hers and they headed towards the gym. as Evangeline grabbed the locker beside her Evangeline smiled happily at her and gave a slightly weak smile.
"Nothing that needs coordination I hope."
Tying her hair up into a pony tail as well she rubbed her arms.

Olivia laughed at Evangeline's remark. "Right?? Not a good idea to put a raquet of any kind in my hands!" She said, closing up her locker and heading towards the door. Last time she played badminton, she ended up giving herself and her teammate a bloody nose. It wasn't pretty.. But it was still fun. She was about to start talking again when loud clapping attracted her attention.

"Alright ladies let's go! Time to hussle! I want six laps around the gym for warm up, let's move it girls!" Ms. Juno yelled, pointing out the locker room door. She gave the girls an encouraging smile as they shuffled out.

Olivia stifled a groan at the thought of running. James was the runner in the family, not her. But nonetheless she made to follow the other girls out, waiting for Evangeline to join her.

James slowed his pace as he joined up with with Cole and Xavier, tucking one earbud under the collar of his shirt. Xavier looked like he was surviving, but Cole wasn't doing so well. He frowned, worried for his roommate.
"Hey man, are you doing okay? Is he okay?" James looked from Cole to Xavier, his brows furrowed together. He remembered how hard it was when the redhead first started running. It was hard. There were times he thought his side was going to burst it hurt so much. That looked like Cole right now and it really worried James more than it should.

(Ladies, let's vote on what we wanna do for gym! I was thinking either starting on volleyball or soccer for awhile. Same with the guys! For example, our teachers would have us warm up separately but then have the rest of class together to do other stuff. It was nice to warm up with just girls and no guys.. But lemme know what you guys think! Make it a little easier)

Evangeline laughed as well and giggled and at Olivia's comment and shook her head with great enthusiasm.
"It is really not a good idea I have to tell you."
Wincing slightly at the memories Evangeline flicked her pony tail over her shoulder and began to make her way towards the loud clap of attention.

"Alright ladies let's go! Time to hussle! I want six laps around the gym for warm up, let's move it girls!" Ms. Juno yelled, pointing out the locker room door. She gave the girls an encouraging smile as they shuffled out.

Evangeline looked over at Olivia as she groaned and thought about how she must be like her, not the athletic one. Even with her brother, who was a complete book nerd, he could run for ages. Sighing made her way towards Olivia and patted her on the shoulder.
"Let's pray I don't fall over."

~~~~

Adrian was jogging very slowly behind everyone and then looked around blinking he noticed the three they seemed to be in a little bit of trouble. Jogging over slightly faster he made his way to them and noticed that Cole seemed to be finding it difficult to run. Looking between the three of them, Adrian frowned and then looked at Cole.
"Is it your first time running?"

(I would really like it to have it that Evangeline actually has to use co-ordination in a sport or something like that, soccer would be good but volleyball might be even better. ^^ For the guys though I think maybe something like... footy or something like that?)

Hearing James call out to Cole Xavier turned around t o face the ginger boy. "Yeah he's all right, just a little tired," turning back to Cole Xavier said "soon you'll be able to run a lot more and all the ladies will be all over you."

Status
Not open for further replies.