Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex walked into his room, carrying 2 duffle bags, a very large suitcase and a guitar case, he threw his duffle bags on the floor and gently sat down his suitcase and guitar case, he was the only one here and that made him pretty happy, he set up his things rather quickly putting up many posters and paintings, he took a small amp from his suitcase and set it up in an open space in the room and sat down on his bed, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels, "I wonder if I'm late" he says to himself as he continues to flip through the channels.

Reactions: Herondale
Oh no. Oh no. She was praying that she wouldn't have to room with anyone, especially this... Excited girl. It was that Esme didn't like her, it was just... Too much. Too slow. She nods slowly. "C-cool..." After looking down, she mutters. "I'm Esme. You have a nice name."
Evangeline looked at the girl and gave a soft chuckle, "Sorry I can be a bit out there at times... But thanks Esme, I like your name as well! IT means something to do with love right?"
Smiling at the girl, Evangeline hoped that the two could become good friends.
"Well while we are chatting lets head to our dorm shall we?"

"So is that a girlfriend that keeps texting you?" Xavier said grinning at Adrian. Who else would he be texting....although he doesn't seem to have the communication skills to be in a relationship Xavier thought while he waited for his roommate to respond.
Adrian looked at Xavier and shook his head, "My twin sister. She gets lost easily so she texts me all the time due to that. It seems like she is making a fool of herself at the moment though..."
Shaking his head again he sighed thinking about his sister.

(I am so sorry about the late reply! The past two days I have had two concerts and an audition and today was my mom's birthday! ^^;;)

Esme tucks a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "I have no idea... But... Alright..." Esme readjusts her lumpy bags, nodding at Evangeline to lead the way.

Evangeline smiled happily at the girl and made her way down the corridors and then stopped at a room with the number 16 placed in the front of it. Placing the bags that she was holding she unlocked the door before picking the bags again and making her way into the room. Looking at the layout she noticed the spaciousness and then noticed the bunk bed tucked away in the corner. Looking over at Esme she gave the girl a smile.
"Do you want top bed or bottom?"

"Oh that's cool you have a twin, I'd love to meet her sometime" Xavier said smiling at his roommate friendly. Wow he's finally warming up......his sister seems like a dits so they are polar opposites......be nice Xavier he's finally warming up to you don't screw it up like you always do.... he thought to himself before saying "so you wanna go explore campus? Maybe we'll find a couple of girls, you never know."

(That's ok, yeah Xavier talks to himself a lot hahaha)

Adrian looked at Xavier with slightly judging eyes and shrugged his shoulders.
"I guess we can do that... I don't have anything better to do..."
Looking at Xavier, Adrian allowed his blue eyes to pear into the boy and then looked away as he began to leave the building.
"Well are you coming?"

Evangeline smiled happily at the girl and made her way down the corridors and then stopped at a room with the number 16 placed in the front of it. Placing the bags that she was holding she unlocked the door before picking the bags again and making her way into the room. Looking at the layout she noticed the spaciousness and then noticed the bunk bed tucked away in the corner. Looking over at Esme she gave the girl a smile.
"Do you want top bed or bottom?"
Esme shakes her head profusely, arms still full of bags and glancing at the drawers almost eagerly. "I don't mind. You can pick first." The teen sprints up to the drawers, automatically reserving half of them for herself, and slowly and carefully organizing everything inside her bags.

Evangeline tilted her head and then thought about it carefully about which bunk she should take. She didn't really like to be sleeping so far off the ground she decided on the bottom.
"I will take the bottom bunk then~!"
Smiling at Esme she began to unpack her things and as she came to a finish she felt her phone buzz.

> Have you finished un packing? <

> Yep! Why? <

> I am walking around now, come keep me company. <

> Ask brother just ask and I will be there. <

> please. <

Chuckling Evnageline turned her phone off and looked at Esme.
"Have you finished unpacking? Cause if you have I am going to go meet my brother. Wanna come?"
Tilting her head to the side she made puppy eyes at Esme begging her to come without saying anything.

Wow he's actually going to go Xavier thought. "Yeah I'm coming" Xavier said scrambling up to follow his new roommate. What was that look he gave me for? The boy thought as he followed Adrian out of the room.

Adrian flipped his phone shut as he received the last reply from Evangeline and then looked at Xavier.
"My sister said she will come join us. Where are we going exactly?"
Looking at Xavier now he was starting to slowly talk a little more.

"Well I'm not really sure I was just figuring we could explore campus, but they could meet us at the school, apparently it's in-between the two dorms" Xavier told his roommate trying to sound friendly. So it looks like I will be meeting this sister of his sooner rather than later.

Evangeline tilted her head and then thought about it carefully about which bunk she should take. She didn't really like to be sleeping so far off the ground she decided on the bottom.
"I will take the bottom bunk then~!"
Smiling at Esme she began to unpack her things and as she came to a finish she felt her phone buzz.
> Have you finished un packing? <
> Yep! Why? <
> I am walking around now, come keep me company. <
> Ask brother just ask and I will be there. <
> please. <
Chuckling Evnageline turned her phone off and looked at Esme.
"Have you finished unpacking? Cause if you have I am going to go meet my brother. Wanna come?"
Tilting her head to the side she made puppy eyes at Esme begging her to come without saying anything.
Esme stares at her color-organized drawers and smiles softly before hearing Evangeline's comment. "Have you finished unpacking? 'Cause if you have I am going to go meet my brother. Wanna come?"

She widens her eyes, automatically nervous. Too many people in one day, it's too much- No. No. She can't live like this... She's gotta take a few risks to actually have more than one friend for once.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, Esme stands up, saying in a surprisingly clear voice, "Sure."

Flipping his phone open Adrian sent another text and then shut it and shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked around the school. Looking around he thought about all the drawings that he could do looking at different parts of the buildings and such. Already thinking of a sculpture he could make he pondered in his thoughts only finding himself to only drift a little further and further away from reality. As he looked around he looked at the school as they came closer to it.
"... It's big...."

Esme stares at her color-organized drawers and smiles softly before hearing Evangeline's comment. "Have you finished unpacking? 'Cause if you have I am going to go meet my brother. Wanna come?"

She widens her eyes, automatically nervous. Too many people in one day, it's too much- No. No. She can't live like this... She's gotta take a few risks to actually have more than one friend for once.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, Esme stands up, saying in a surprisingly clear voice, "Sure."
Evangeline looked at Esme and clapped her hands together.
"Really!? YAY!!!"
Smiling happily at Esme she smiled at the girl.
"My brother is the polar opposite of me and isn't that talkative, so I think you will like him."
As she opened her phone she looked at the text and then shut it again and picked up her small bag of essentials and shoved her phone in her back pocket. Making her way to the door she waited for Esme to get ready.
"He says that he is at the school so it isn't too far from here."

Xavier saw Adrian gazing at the school looking distant. It's just a school, yeah it's a nice one but just a school. He saw Adrian was coming back to reality, in reply to Adrian's comment he said "yeah but the funny thing is there aren't a ton of students, but there are two gyms, a pool and gymnastics gym so I'm guessing that's what takes up most of the room. And I here the art and woodshop rooms are pretty big."

Evangeline looked at Esme and clapped her hands together.
"Really!? YAY!!!"
Smiling happily at Esme she smiled at the girl.
"My brother is the polar opposite of me and isn't that talkative, so I think you will like him."
As she opened her phone she looked at the text and then shut it again and picked up her small bag of essentials and shoved her phone in her back pocket. Making her way to the door she waited for Esme to get ready.
"He says that he is at the school so it isn't too far from here."
Esme looks slightly taken aback at Evangeline's heavy enthusiasm, but she nods slowly, returning the smile. The blonde walks behind the closet door, changing into a pair of tan slacks, a non-paint-stained red turtleneck with a long orange jacket, topping off the look with a light brown scarf.

"Do I look alright?"

Adrian looked over at him and nodded, "That will be good to see... I guess I will have to wait until school starts thought to see the art rooms..."
Sighing he felt his phone buzz and then nodded to himself about the text and then looked at Xavier.
"She is bringing her dorm mate as well. Knowing her she will take another ten minutes getting ready or something..."

Esme looks slightly taken aback at Evangeline's heavy enthusiasm, but she nods slowly, returning the smile. The blonde walks behind the closet door, changing into a pair of tan slacks, a non-paint-stained red turtleneck with a long orange jacket, topping off the look with a light brown scarf.

"Do I look alright?"
Evangelien giggled and gave a thumbs up, "As pretty as a princess!"
Linking arms with the girl she giggled again, "Let's go~!"
Gently tugging the girl along so that she wouldn't get too overwhelmed Evangeline made her way towards the school and noticed her brother.
"Adria- Wait. Who is that with him?"
Tilting her slightly to the side she looked at the boy, "Oh well, he is a cutie."
Looking at Esme she made sure that her new friend was alright before making her way towards them.

Wincing softly at Evangeline's sudden touch, she slowly wrenches her arm away from her. This is too much for Esme, first meeting so many people she feels like she's about to have a panic attack... And then there's... Touch? No.

Esme slowly follows her new friend toward the boys... There were two. Wonderful. Just another person. She can do it though- or at least, she can try her best to do it.

The blonde stands behind Evangeline, unsure of how to jump-in to this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.