Academy of the Unnatural Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eune nodded then watched the strange pink and purple mirages above Ace's head. He blinked a few times to try and make sure that he wasn't already in some strange dream. Watching the birds multiply was making him more and more sleepy until he closed his eyes. He felt himself start to slip into a dreamland until the ruckus in the classroom yanked him back. Eune jolted awake and rose his head to look around the room with a half awake look.
"What the hell...?" He muttered sourly, starting to feel bitter about being woken up from such a potentially peaceful and restful sleep.

The ghosts were doing exactly as Al had ordered. They had no will to deny him, after all, they were made out of kenja, his personal play-doe to mold to his will. He watched as a few students in the class began to freak out. The kitsune was even stirring from it's sleep. Al projected his will to the ghosts. "I want you to start attacking the students now, give it a minute and then you may leave."

Aubrielle almost jumped out of her seat when a window off to her side opened then slammed shut again. The sudden disruption and chaos in the classroom was humorous, but she had to try and force her heartbeat back to its normal pace. Just what the hell was happening and why? Was it some class clown with telekinesis causing the uproar? She slumped in her seat, covering her ears with both hands as she watched the scene play out.

The ghosts continued to open and slam windows and doors until Al gave the second command. Then one of them went over to a boy and scratched him on the arm, then the leg and his neck. He started to bleed. Al looked over to the girl with the colored hair. Aubrielle. She was starting to take serious notice. Good. If she was observant then she was worth his time.

Eune felt annoyingly helpless against the strange occurances he watched around to try and spot the person causing the mess. He heard yelps from a few students who were now bleeding in some places. Soon he felt something scratch painfully at his skin. He growled out of pain and annoyance. Sure, poke your fun at scaring people. Make a few things fall, doors and windows slam, all that jazz. Hurt people for no reason? Not so funny. Heavy rain began to fall in the class, Eune's hydrokinesis was emotions and he didn't try to stop it this time. Instead he scanned the room for the asshat who was causing this.

Ms. Davion and Mr. Kobae', white
Mr. Kobae' had been looking through his book when the outbreak of ghosts occurred, and it didn't take someone who was shitfaced to know that something had to be done. Unfortunately, he was incapable of doing so. There was only one big bitch who would be able to put these students back into place; Ms. Davion III. He reached over to the phone on his desk and speed-dialed her number. Though the Headmaster would be the first choice, the students needed a bitch to warn them to settle down. If she didn't work, then the Headmaster would come. The black haired teacher waited as the phone rang, then he heard her voice.

"Hello?"

"It's Mr. Kobae'... I have a shithead student who needs to be smacked around..." He murmured into the phone, the brunette woman sighing once.

"And you're shitfaced, aren't you?"

"Maybe.."

"Damn it Kobae'... Fine, give me five minutes and I'll be there to do your job."

Aubrielle stood up once it began to rain and immediately headed for the classroom's exit, trying to catch the now-slippery handle of the door as it continued banging against the doorframe. She needed to leave before she accidentally electrocuted herself or everyone else in the room. Even if it were pure water pouring on their heads, it still affected her physically in a negative manner. "Cut it the fuck out!" She yelled above the noise and shot a glare at her classmates, carefully scanning over their faces in hopes of identifying the culprit behind all the nonsense. Shocking them didn't seem like a bad idea at the moment since she was trapped in there.

Ms. Davion, yellow
Ms. Davion, as promised, was beginning to approach Mr. Kobae's classroom five minutes after they hung up the phone. Couldn't that drunk do anything right? The one day his students needed him and he was drunk off his ass! What kind of teacher was that!? Why hasn't the Headmaster fired him yet? Mr. Kobae' was in absolutely no way capable of having a job in general. She approached the door and tried twisting the handle, pushing it a bit only to realize that someone was standing on the other side. "What's going on in there?" She called.

Lewis laughed "Fair enough, this day is going by so slowly, i'm not suprised your hungry." He said with a small smile. He leaned on desk with his hand "I live in the dorms, you?" He asked. He had lived in the dorms since he had come, he didn't see a point in going to his actual house, it would of made things awkward and probably would of resulted in him getting thrown out.

Ace Desant, White
Ace was still asleep as the mayhem swirled around him, people bleeding or getting scared, but he was in a dream, and that soon became a reality, people aren't allowed to be scared in a dream, that's a nightmare's job. The purple and pink birds began to fly around the class swarming towards the shadows and attempted to attack them, they were dreams after all, it didn't need to make sense. They plummeted into the shadows on the walls then seeped back through to head towards more whilst Ace slept, unaware of the situation.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles smiled and nodded "I'm in dorms too" he said with a grin "what room are you in? I should come visit you some time" he said with a smile and a wink, nudging him a little suggestively. "What are the dorms like? I haven't really had a chance to look...I don't even know who my room mate is" he said with a chuckle.

Lewis smiled "Room 185, and you should, i dont have a roomate so it can get quite lonely" He said chuckling. He shrugged "They are nice, not too fancy but they have all the stuff you need. Plus, if it doesn't have something you want you can just ask the principal and they will probably get it for you" He said

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles smiled at the invitation "I'm room 121 so if you do feel lonely, come over" he suggested with a coy smile, this boy should be fun though sharing memories through prolonged contact sounds like it might get in the way. "Unless I'm busy, though, knock, you might be able to join in" he said with a chuckle.

Lewis grinned, "I'm sure i will take you up on that offer" he said grinning. This guy seemed really fun to be around and he made Lewis feel calmer then he would of normally around guys. "Oh, i will" He said, acting more confident then a virgin should in that situation. He had said it without thinking and now he was picturing it and blushing slightly.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles laughed loud at his responses but stopped himself to not disrupt the very docile classroom. He smiled back at him, his lips slightly pursed as he held back his laughter from before. "Maybe I'll see you after sixth lesson then hm?" he said with a grin, the kid was eager and cute to boot, Miles wasn't letting this fish go in a hurry, even if he did bite~

Lewis smiled "Maybe i will" He whispered leaning in. The room was really quiet and Lewis was surprised class hadn't started yet but he didn't really care, it gave him more time to talk to Miles, which he liked doing.

Miles Lorne, Green
He smiled at the boy, he felt comfortable around him though that wasn't something exactly new to Miles. "It's a date~" he said with a chuckle and a bright smile, he wondered just how many people he could get to come over after sixth lesson by the end of the day, he'd only been there for less than half a lesson and he'd got one, though he wasn't going to include his lunch.

Mr. Lemora, cyan
Though it warmed his heart to hear his students conversing behind him as he wrote down the exercise problems on the board, he had to start class. The students, according to Mr. Kobae', couldn't be trusted on their own to learn the material unless they were being paid. Maybe. And Lemora knew that that was probably accurate according to today's youth. With a soft click of the chalk, he put it down then turned to look at his students. He could see a few familiar faces, and a few other unfamiliar faces. It would seem he would have to begin learning more names.

"Before I officially begin, has anyone here even heard of or done something related to "The Pythagorean Theorem"?" He asked the class. This was just a test to see where his students stood on the topic and how hard he would have to work to try and help his students understand. His last class didn't seem to understand a single thing about it.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles looked to the front of the class as the teacher he assumed was dead stood up, he flinched back a little, it was probably the thing he expected to happen least in the class, and he knew some pretty surprising stuff could happen in this academy. He looks at Lewis with a smile "looks like this is a class after all." he whispers out of the teacher's earshot. Pythagorean Theorem? Sounded like a smart Korean snake to Miles. He looked around to see if any of the other students had a clue but it didn't seem like any were putting their hand up, Lewis seemed pretty smart though, and Miles didn't wanna look stupid in front of him. He nudged him with his elbow "simple stuff huh? May as well sleep after all." he whispered comically, he was lying of course but he wanted to get on every single bit of Lewis' good side.

Lewis glanced up as the teacher stood up, it was about time. The teacher asked about pythagorean theory and Lewis's hand shot up. It was something that he had read about while he had been on a train once. He smiled as Miles whispered to him "Yeah, if this is as hard as its gonna be i'm pretty sure i can sleep through this class and still pass" He whispered back. He was surprised no one else was raising their hand. Oh well, as long as the teacher knew he knew some, stuff, it didn't matter.

Miles Lorne, Green
'Shit, he actually knows this stuff?' he thought to himself, he then activated a long lost technique of Miles' called paying attention. He worried slightly at Lewis' confidence, it didn't seem quite as faked as Miles' was and Miles was pretty good at faking. He looked up to the teacher and flipped his note pad to the first page, then looked to Lewis "better safe than sorry though" he said with a smile "it's er, been a while since I did this stuff after all." he said, then looked back at the teacher.

Reactions: Pandymeez
Status
Not open for further replies.