Academy of the Unnatural Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles Lorne, Green
He giggled, sensing Lewis' blush he moved in a little closer, his incredibly soft hand moving over Lewis' a little further. "I'm glad you like it~" he chirped with a grin "Yep! Joined today, there was a little problem with me joining but my dad sorted it" he said with a slight laugh, his cheeks turning slightly pink as he looks into Lewis' eyes, pressing down on the boy's hand a little. "You know, you're really nice to talk to Lewis" he said softly.

Lewis's eyes widened "Your hands are really soft" he said slowly. He looked at Miles "Oh, that's cool. I mean it's not cool that you had trouble, but its cool that this is your first day..." He said rambling. He looked into miles's eyes and noticed that he was blushing somewhat and smiled at that. At least this guy was actually acting like a human. Kinda. "Oh, uh. I like talking to you too" He said softly

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles giggled further as he complimented his hands and slid them further up the boy's hand, a little around his wrist "I'm glad you like them" he said with a cheeky chuckle. He nodded in response and moved closer "I'm glad you do." he said, their arms now pressing together, his arms just as soft as his hands. "Maybe we could talk a little longer after maths hm?" he suggested coyly.

Lewis smiled slightly "There's nothing not to like" He said softly, looking at him."But, if you wouldn't mind, please stop touching me...i dont want to read your memories by accident..." He said looking away. He hated how awkward he was, but he felt like if didn't stop it now, then he would accidentally get sucked in. It was already taking everything he had not be sucked in now and if he got anymore distracted, he wouldn't have anyway to stop it. "Uh yeah, maybe after math"

Miles looked at him with a frown, he liked being close to people, with a long sigh and slight hesitation, he mived his hand away and rubbed his own arm with it. "oh...you might like what you see." he said with a giggle, trying to change the mood, he liked this kid but if prolonged contact made him read people's memories, Miles hoped Lewis would get to know a lot about his past at some point. He smiles and nuzzled his nose against the boy's cheek playfully "I look forward to it"

Eune blinked, realizing he ran into an empty classroom. "Huh? ... I could have sworn there were people in here just now..." He muttered to himself turning to the door and taking another look around to make sure his mind wasn't playing games on him. He as he opened the door he remembered that Miles was probably still out there. Eune quickly shapeshifted into the first person he could think of to avoid being recognized. He ended up turning into Ace once again, stepping out of the classroom with a concentrated look. 'Really Eune?? Turn into Ace?? Really? This was the best you could do?' He sighed then looked at his schedule again, thoroughly confused. He had only checked it moments ago but now it was as before, not what he remembered. "Kobae's again?" Eune shook his head then made his way to the door, side glancing in Miles's direction out of curiosity. A twinge of jealousy spiking up in him when he saw another boy with him but he tried to ignore it.
Soon he came to the English class and saw Ace waiting outside. Still feeling guilty about before, Eune waited a few feet away from him, wanting to give him space.

All my teachers, white
The teachers were slightly relieved when the bell rang, all except Mr. Kobae'. He had drunk some of his bottled wine, the alcohol settling into his system. He didn't care about his method of lesson delivery, he only cared if the students were listening to him. Lemora and Davion had finished giving their lesson, which left the brunette woman to clean up her classroom after using all the chemicals. No one wanted to stay after and help her clean for extra credit. Lemora erased the prior work off of the board and prepared it once again for the same lesson. The white haired man sat in his desk as he waited for the next class to show up. He already knew that today was going to be a long day. Mr. Kobae' lied on his desk, staring at the ceiling as he could feel the world spin just a little bit. Needless to say, the English teacher was just about drunk out of his mind. Yet he still had quite a bit of wine remaining, which would be enough for the rest of the day.

Elrick, crimson
@MasterWarlockTyr

'Martial Combat class? Hmm..'

Elrick thought to himself as he looked at his schedule. He would have to go to another teacher by the name of Mr. Walton. Didn't seem too bad. He had returned the slips back to his father's office. His sister had gone off to Mr. Lemora's class for her absolutely favorite subject. The crimson haired boy approached the door to the classroom and peeked inside to see if he was even in the right classroom.

"Mr. Walton's classroom?"

Even though he had been at the school for a while, it didn't mean he knew every single detail about it.

Lewis bit his lip and was thankful when the bell rang. "I'm sure, but i really don't think it would be a pleasant experience for either of us" He said with a smile. He knew that he had probably made Miles feel awkward and so now he felt bad. "I mean, it's not from prolonged touching. But the more we touch the harder it is to block the door out" He said smiling. He got up and headed into the room "I'll save you a spot" He said playfully.

The classroom that Elrick peeked into was all but emptied out, no desks or chairs save for one roller chair occupied by a grown man in his mid twenties. He had a messy mop of brown hair and vaguely tanned skin and very obviously asleep, head tilted back and arms crossed over his chest that rose and fell in time with his breathe. He wore a vaguely formal outfit with a white undershirt, brown suit vest, matching tie and dark dress pants but everything looked rather wrinkled and his sleeves were rolled up to show finely toned muscles. He had a cigarette, only burned half way as of yet, sticking out of the corner of his mouth and despite his mouth being slightly agape it didn't fall out. It seemed as if he'd slept through the bell for the next class and was obviously unaware of the next period being about to start.

Ace was still reading his book to avoid having to talk to the strange boy who was waiting with him he noticed Eune was walking down towards him and raised a brow. 'Why is he over here? How do I approach him? I stormed away, I can't just...oh screw it.' he thought. "I'm sorry!" he blurted out rather softly, he just looked over at Eune with an apologetic, expression on his face. "I-I got jea- erm, scared..." he mumbled out.

Miles looked at him with a wide smile "Prolonged touching tends to make a lot of things harder" he said with a giggle. The young siren looked up as the bell rang and walked over to the door, slipping past Lewis and stroking the boy's chest playfully as he did so. "Not if I beat you there" he said with a wink before sitting down and pulling out the chair beside him for Lewis.

Lewis stifled a laugh and then followed him to the seats. So it looked like he might actually make a friend. A strange friend, but a friend. He grinned and sat down next to him. Miles seemed a lot more friendly and open then Al did. Not that that was a bad thing. Plus potions class had made it kinda awkward between them, the kiss after all. Or maybe it had just been awkward for Lewis, Al had barely reacted.

Eune blinked as Ace blurted out his apology. He started to feel relieved knowing that he wasn't in the wrong. "Scared of what?" He asked, "Surely I'm not that intimidating." Eune joked hoping to cheer the tall boy up a bit. He heard the bell and opened the door to the English class. He held the door open for Ace and Al and entered after them.
"Hiii Mr. Kobae~!" Eune greeted loudly with a playful smile. "Miss me?" He took his seat then offered Ace to sit next to him.

The bell rang and Aubrielle's skin tingled, but that was all the potion did to her. She shrugged as the bell rang and gave Kazu a quick wave as she slung her bag over her back and then she was sprinting out the door to get to her next class. What the hell!? Every muscle pushed and urged her forward to Mr. Kobae's class and she got there -surprisingly- on time. She was tense as she took a seat, audible crackles of electricity bouncing along her exposed skin. Well... Seems that potion worked a little too well. Aubrielle was jittery, her fingers tapping relentlessly on her desk as she took a glance at the other students in the room.

Elrick, crimson
The crimson haired boy looked around the empty classroom before he caught sight of the man sleeping in the chair. Gray smoke came from the cancer stick he held in his mouth, which made the teenager sigh. This guy couldn't possibly be a smoker version of Mr. Kobae', could he? That English teacher was horrible enough. He cautiously approached the other man and gently shook him. Elrick wanted to wake the black haired man, not startle him to death.

"Mr. Walton..?"

Mr. Kobae', gray
The hazel eyed teacher forced himself to roll over on his desk so that he was lying on his stomach and facing the students. He recognized a few from his homeroom class, but he by no means enjoyed their presence. "Ah, you.." Mr. Kobae' pointed at Eune. "Be a good boy and explain the rules of this classroom... Like what to bring if you want extra credit and crap.." He told him with a slight slur in his words. His hazel eyes then redirected to the purple haired girl who sat down. "Has your hair always been green?"

Her eyes focused on the teacher and the corner of her lips curled upward into a sly smile. "Hello again, Mr. Kobae', I hope you weren't in agonizing sorrow over my absence." She blew him a kiss then snickered. He wouldn't remember any of this anyway, he was drunk off his ass and it was still morning. "Would you prefer it green? I'm not really partial to that color, but... Whatever pleases you." She brushed her fingers through her hair, laughing quietly at herself. Aubrielle would probably have to bring as much liquor and chocolate as she could carry to pass this class if she kept teasing the poor alcoholic.

Eune could feel the air change as Aubrielle entered the room and sat right in her seat. His fur stood on end thanks to the new electricity in the room. She was here again?
"Three classes in a row with you. I might as well learn your name then." He waved to Aubrielle. "My name's Eune!" He smiled at her from his seat. He then turned his attention to the drunken Kobae and listened to him, snickering as he slurred his words. "Sure Mr. Kobae." Eune wanted to have some fun with this since the teacher was incapable of doing much to threat on him. Eune stood up, transforming into Mr. Kobae's shape. He puffed up his chest and began to speak in his voice. "My name is Mr. Kobae, I will always be indulging on something in front of you all and you can't ever have any! Bring your own and we can have a picnic. Wine, chocolate, and potato chips. Bring them and I shall love you long time. High quality gets you laid. Shitty handwriting and grammar gets you a shitty grade and if any of you plagiarize, you're dead to me! Also, there's no getting me fired." Eune ended with sticking out his tongue and winking then went up to Mr. Kobae and bent to his face level. "How was that self?" He asked, hoping to make the teacher believe he was talking to a form of himself.

He wandered a bit trying to let the potion kick in. he sat there.
"well i do not feel anything my dear."
Kazu gasped. his voice was now that of an englishmen.

Reactions: Red Rabbit
Mr.Kobae', gray
Had his cheeks not been red from his drunken state, they most certainly would have been from the kiss blown to him. He took another drink of his wine. "Your hair is pretty as is." In Mr. Kobae's eyes, her hair was changing color each time he looked at her. He changed his glance to the other when his hazel eyes caught sight of the most gorgeous model he had ever seen. Himself. When the other man approached, he touched the replica's face with his free hand. "You're fucking gorgeous.." He murmured to the other.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eune blushed lightly, laughing softly. He had to keep up the game, it was too fun now. He caressed the man's cheek, a sly smile playing at his lips. "Am I? I suppose I could only say the same about you~" He purred. It was so hard to keep from losing his shit and bursting into laughter. "Ah, I'm parched. Have anything I could drink? Perhaps a small treat to go with it?" Eune slowly made his way to the other side of the desk where Mr. Kobae's stash was, sitting in his chair and resting his chin atop one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.