Academy of the Unnatural Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sato knew he was late when he entered the school. Everyone was probably already prepared for what this school has to offer. He stopped in the middle of the lobby, well, he thought it to be a lobby of sorts. Sighing softly and swiping one stray long back hair strand from his face, he looked around. Trying to figure out what he needed to do.

After a couple of minutes of standing there like a moron, he decided to go to the deans, principals? Office. Once he made it to the door, he pulled one of his hands from his pockets and knocked softly on the door. It was so odd to be in school, but never the less. They have what he needs, and that is his elemental training.

It seemed like 30 minutes of him standing there "What is taking so long?" He exclaimed, being impatient as he was. It probably wasn't even close to 30 minutes. But either or, he was done waiting. He knocked again, but this time a little harder.

Al looked around at all the pandemonium in the class. He was momentarily put off by the destruction of some of his ghosts but he was pleased that the sleeping boy had some combat attributes after all. He was certainly enjoying himself, but of course he couldn't show it in his expression. It was hard though, all around him people were screaming and writhing in pain, ghost scratches were no walk in the park, being touched by such a pure concentration of kenja hurt. The ghosts were certainly doing there job. Then the drunk teacher picked up the phone. "So he's calling someone in is he? It will be interesting to see if this person can vanquish my ghosts." Al got out of his seat and walked to the back of the class, After all, nothing said suspicious like someone sitting down in the middle of a ghost infested, rain soaked class completely untroubled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio walked into the school and noted that the halls were mostly empty. He looked down at his schedule and saw that he had math class now. "Math class" he murmured. He continued to walk down the halls listening through the doors as he went. He heard nothing relating to mathematics for quite a while. He approached a class which had water streaming from under the door. A woman was standing outside trying to get in. Akio didn't dwell on it. It wasn't his concern. He continued down the hall until he heard talk of the Pythagoras's theorem. He opened the door and went inside. He stood at the door and waited to be acknowledged by the teacher.

Ace Desant, White
Ace was still fast asleep waiting patiently for Eune to join him in sleeping, it did take longer for others to fall asleep though so he just waited as the classroom was attacked by shadows. Still laying on the desk he didn't exactly seem very normal, he probably wouldn't live this down for quite some time for sure, being caught sleeping in class was one thing but it was a whole new degree of embarrassing if you slept through something like this. He began to set up his little dream world for Eune, he didn't know if it was too much if he set it out in a park as he sat on a bench but he shrugged it off as more anxiety, it gave them space to play with his dreams after all. He placed a fountain in the middle, he enjoyed sitting on it with Eune and wanted to do it again.

Eune was too wound up from the sudden classroom mayhem and getting woken from what was to be a well needed rest to realize that Ace was waiting for him. He was keeping watch of the students to try and single out a suspicious one. He then watched as one boy, looking awfully calm, stand up and head to the back. He was unscathed, unlike any of the other students and Eune knew right away that he was the one.
"You." Eune growled under his breath as he concentrated the water into a long rod and lashed it at him, forcing him back into the wall hard. A snarled smile appeared on his face as he stepped toward the boy. "Quit your bullshit. Right now." Eune forced the water harder against him. The rod was hard as a solid object from the pressure Eune exerted into it. He wanted to make the boy squirm. Make him know that he was serious.

Al was surprised, to say the least, when the kitsune pinned him against the wall with his water. "I'm impressed dog, that's quite some level of power you have." Al felt pain shooting through his body and frowned. "Now this won't work. I can't have you thinking that your'e powerful enough to challenge me." Al looked at the ghosts moving around the classroom, their energies would do. The remaining ghosts evaporated and their bodies joined together to created a visible, blue fire. Al smiled and the kenja ball hit the kitsune head on. It was cold, unlike real fire, but then again kenja was no fire. Al's smile turned into a frown as he realized the scene he'd made. He hoped no-one had noticed what was happening. That would be a set back he didn't have time for.

"What's going on in there?"
Aubrielle moved out of the door's way without answer at the sound of the voice and leaned herself into the corner behind it, her glare settling on the boy who stood from his seat and made his way to the back completely unbothered by the chaos. She was positive that little bastard was the reason for the calamity.

"Quit your bullshit. Right now."

She watched Eune keep the suspect pinned to the wall with an object made from water. A blue sphere of flames formed at the black-haired kid's will, but it couldn't be fire, not with all the moisture in the air... What the hell was it then? She couldn't concentrate properly and she felt drained of energy in her soaked clothing.

The impact of what seemed like a fireball sent Eune crashing into some desks. For a moment his body wouldn't respond, feeling cold and unnatural. Eventually he shuddered and regained control over his body. Now wasn't the greatest time to pick a fight but shots were fired and Eune wouldn't back down after being called a dog.
"I'm not a fucking dog you little shit." He got to his feet, body shaking slightly from fatigue, but he stood nonetheless. In the blink of an eye Eune was back to commanding the rain, telling it to do his bidding. The water formed into whips, one forcefully throwing Al across the room and the other three lashing at him relentlessly. The rain in the room began to fall harder, drops becoming bigger, flooding the floor.
"Get your fucking shit straight!" He yelled at the boy as a whip tossed him again into another wall.

Al's smile dissipated. This dog, boy, thing. Whatever he was was beginning to get on his nerves. He grimaced as the whip hit him and he wasn't any happier being hit from wall to wall. He would have to hurt this boy. No attack against him went unpunished. Al jumped out of the way of another whip and held his hand upward. Some flowers which were on the outside of the school began to wilt as energy was ripped from them. A new ball of kenja came ripping through a smashed window. "This is turning into quite an English class," he muttered before he swallowed the kenja and started spewing it straight at the boy.

Eune watched Al's movements, knowing not to let his guard down. As Al held up his hand another fireball looking thing burst through the window. "Shit... Another?" Eune grimaced, bracing himself to dodge it. He couldn't handle another hit from one, he'd be down and that prick would have won. If Eune was going to pass out, then it would be from forcing himself to evade and attack. He watched as all swallowed the ball and tried attacking with it like he was breathing fire. "Fuck." Eune mumbled under his breath as he ran, parting the water before him to keep having to wade. He looked to the window and thought, if anything, the fight would be safer outside.
With a wave of his hand, water smashed through the window and Eune made his way to it. As he climbed through, his palm was slit by leftover glass and part of his tail was hit by Al's attack. The pain made him yell and propelled him out the window. He held his tail after landing in the glass and water. A pained hiss escaped his mouth. But it gave him an idea as he waited for Al to follow.
"Come outside you wannabe dragon!!"

"Wannabe dragon, huh." Al had spent quite some time perfecting that move. "I must say, I don't exactly hate that comment. It's something of a compliment in fact." Al jumped through the window, the look on the boy face told him enough, he was planning something. He could hear it in his voice. As Al landed he ran forward, draining all the kenja from the grass until he had enough to make a swirling whirlpool around himself and Eune. He smiled. "You've made a mistake kitsune." Fireballs began to shoot from all directions and Al's smile revealed just how pleased he was.

Lewis was waiting for the teacher to call on him when he heard a crash and yelling. "What the hell?" He said and got up and looked out the window. He saw Al fighting with some guy who had also been in his potions class. "Woah, miles, are you seeing this?" He asked trying to figure out what exactly had happened to cause the two to fight.

Eune staggered to his feet as Al came out to meet him. He shook himself off to rid him of a few loose glass shards. This shit was painful, but he pushed on with what little strength he had. "Well I'm glad you're flattered.." Eune said with a mock smile. "Oh am I now? At least you finally got my race right." Eune shielded himself inside a small sphere of water. He was going to risk shape shifting. Soon the kitsune's form was gone, and the water sphere dispersed as swift bullets at Al. The bullets held fragments of glass and cut him anywhere they hit.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles stood up and walked over to the window "hey! It's the cutie-pie from the fountain~" he chirped, then saw the boy was bleeding. "He's too cute to be hurt! He's like an innocent little kitty cat!" he said, his eyes welling up slightly. He sighed "sorry but I've got an extra curricular activity to attend sir!" he said, then opened the window and climbed out, creeping around the side of the wall he managed to sneak up on the boy. 'Oh it's that weird guy from the door, meh' he said, then put his hand on Al's shoulder and turned him with his left hand, using the life force and nutrients from the fish in his gut he transformed his right hand into a scaled fist and expanded his muscle to give the punch more impact "Hey! Nice face!" he said, then swiftly collided his enhanced fist with the odd, shadowy boy's face, then dusted his hands and ran towards the kitsune, getting hit by a couple of the glass bullets but removing the enhancement from his arm to transform the cuts back to healed skin, his arms outstretched to hug him.

Last edited:
"Fuck..." Eune murmured to himself as he tried to turn into anything that wasn't the small black and white goldfish that he currently was. "Don't tell me I'm stuck!" He flopped about in the little puddle of water left on the ground, his previous attack was all the power he had left in him for the time being. Why the hell did he have to show off in front if Ace?? He would have had more energy right now. As if it weren't embarrassing enough, Miles had come to his rescue. He saw the fighting? The blonde was coming right for him, arms outstretched to embrace the kitsune... Unfortunately, he wasn't one. "God how embarrassing..." If fishes could blush, then Eune's whole face would be a bright red right then. "H-Hey! Miles! ... Don't eat me or step in me!"

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles looked down at the small goldfish. "I don't know much about combat cutie, but turning into a small fish ain't the best tactic." he said, scooping up the goldfish into his hands. "You need water or something?" he asked, his stomach growled after having to quickly digest the fish from earlier. He looked away from the 'boy', biting his lip 'why a fish!? IT'S A CUTE BOY AS A FISH!' he thought to himself, he couldn't eat the only one in the entire academy with fluffy ears. He sighed, "want me to put you in the fountain?" he asked, walking over to it and putting his hands in the water, keeping the fish in his hand while submerging him beneath the fountain water.

Eune would have facepalmed if he had hands. "I know. I know. I just wasn't planning on getting stuck is all..." He cursed himself for being a dumbass and not pacing himself throughout the day. "Yeah, water would be nice since my powers are pretty much shot right now..." He was starting to get light headed and breathing was harder but Eune just assumed it was due to fatigue. But he was a fish, and fishes need water. The fountain water felt nice and comforting. Eune swam around a bit in Mile's hands before becoming still. His consciousness was leaving him and he was blacking out.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles watched as Eune started to stop moving. "Eune! Euuuune!" he shouted, beginning to panic, he'd never think he had to shout this but "DOES ANYONE HAVE A FISH BOWL?!" he shouted back towards the crowd which had gathered at the windows of English and Math class and a few other classes. Even potions class had been disrupted with this fight considering the walls were hit by cold fireballs spewed from Al.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne was watching as students came in and set each of the ones which had gotten into pairs off to make a potion, he was still waiting for one of the students to get a partner when a loud thud hit the wall. Mr Kerne quickly used his analysis to figure out what caused the noise when one flew in through the window and was about to collide with several glass tools. He acted as if he was a mother protecting her child and quickly grabbed an aerosol canister he had on his desk, quickly spraying it towards the flaming ball, it dissipated instantly. The canister contained a aerosol anti-magic potion Mr Kerne had made, he let out a relieved sigh then stormed out the room, grabbing several potions as he walked along the side of the room. He stood at the door and turned to the students "do not move, I have recorded the exact place each and every thing in this room is, including yourselves." he said, then walked out the door to the courtyard and noticed the boy at the fountain. He analysed it and walked over to the boy and opened his satchel and gave him two small vial. "Give your friend these, red before purple." he said, then walked over to the source of the fireball which almost cost this particular teacher a lot of money in repairs. "Rise. boy." he growled, glaring down at the student, analysing the source of the punch he looked back to the boy at the fountain.

Miles Lorne, Green
He looked up at the odd man and nodded, he'd been around octapus mermen, they had more tentacles though this man was more fearsome than even sharkmen, he nodded fearfully then opened the vial with his mouth and lifted the fish up with the other hand. "Drink this." he said, opening the fish's mouth and poured the red liquid on him, most of it fell on the floor.

The red liquid slipped down Eune's tiny fish throat. It took a few minutes for any changes to take place. Eune's body started to become more human, yet with many fish aspects in tact. He looked half human half fish, and not in the traditional merman/mermaid way. His body colors were the same, fins now fused to the respective appendages, tail separating from his legs and moving to were his fox tail once was. His face looked sort of like how he was before but his nose was only a small, undefined bump. If he were to see himself now, he'd shriek in terror at the disappearance of his good looks. He wasn't quite himself, but it was a start. His gills pulsed, he still needed the water to breathe and couldn't change it, probably for a good while.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles panicked "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" he shouted, panicking, then he realised he still had the other potion and opened Eune's mouth, pouring the purple liquid down the boy's throat. "Please fix it, please fix it, please fix it." he begged some higher power to make it so the scary tentacle man he trusted instantly had given him a potion that needed two stages to work or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.