Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to worry about that, I'm quite good at noticing potentially overpowered characters and will attempt to 'nerf' them.

So...Have you guys already decided wich will be our secondary DM?

So...Have you guys already decided wich will be our secondary DM?
Do you mean moderator? They don't really act like a dungeon master, they would take over the control of the headmaster though.

Mod...
Do you mean moderator? They don't really act like a dungeon master, they would take over the control of the headmaster though.
I just say DM because i'm more used to that term >.< Mod shall be then

I think it might be good to keep this as reference, or we could just make a completely new thread with new characters.

We could start again with the same characters and if you want to change them then go ahead.

Maybe just no mandatory change. Just more teachers to fill the blanks, since we're lacking in the educational department and overflowing with the students a bit. :S

Yeah, if people could try make a teacher that would be great. Also me and Pandy were thinking of cooperatively moderating the new thread, would that be okay with you guys?

That should be fine. I think maybe we shouldn't do classes? Because of how it makes it so it takes forever to get through a day. Though thats just a suggestion

It's a school....kinda needs 'em. I'll be writing up the new OOC forum with a few different rules and the new headteacher now.

Yeah, if people could try make a teacher that would be great. Also me and Pandy were thinking of cooperatively moderating the new thread, would that be okay with you guys?
I'm ok with that

If we were to replace classes with some other form of... whatever, what would it be? Any suggestions, because I'm totally up for them.

Well we could just make it that we time skip after a while to next lesson should it be frozen for too long.

Well I mean, in one of the other rps that i'm in, We started just skipping to lunch and then to the end of the day since it was taking forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.