Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Student Form:

Full name: Alex S. Riley
Ability: Alex is capable of using a form of magic that requires special cards.
Weaknesses: Alex hates violence so he hesitates until it becomes the only option. He can only manifest all but two of the spell cards if certain conditons are met.
Side talents: Trained in the use of swords, cooking
Amount of time there: New arrival
Personality: Alex is a kind hearted soul with a troubled-ish past. He hates violence and is often quoted as asking "Why does it always have to be this way?" when in conflict. Although he can be prone to have violent out-bursts if someone does something Alex "simply can't ignore."
Fears: Alex is afraid of letting a friend get hurt because of him
Dislikes: Violence
Extras: Alex only has access to two unique spell cards. They are: The golden spell card which becomes a sword, and a silver card with a blue stripe which becomes a knights armor. These two cards are always on his person. The rest he can manifest from thin air, if the conditions are met.

AlexRiley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Student Form:

Full name: Alex S. Riley
Ability: Alex is capable of using a form of magic that requires special cards.
Weaknesses: Alex hates violence so he hesitates until it becomes the only option. He can only manifest all but two of the spell cards if certain conditons are met.
Side talents: Trained in the use of swords, cooking
Amount of time there: New arrival
Personality: Alex is a kind hearted soul with a troubled-ish past. He hates violence and is often quoted as asking "Why does it always have to be this way?" when in conflict. Although he can be prone to have violent out-bursts if someone does something Alex "simply can't ignore."
Fears: Alex is afraid of letting a friend get hurt because of him
Dislikes: Violence
Extras: Alex only has access to two unique spell cards. They are: The golden spell card which becomes a sword, and a silver card with a blue stripe which becomes a knights armor. These two cards are always on his person. The rest he can manifest from thin air, if the conditions are met.

View attachment 38472
Please don't start an argument through me asking this like the last person I asked but, what kind of spells can the spell cards do and how would you randomise it? It would be rather interesting if you used the dice roll feature to pick which spell cards you pulled. I'm always wary about abilities that are only limited by the role player.

Well, I had originally intended to let Alex manifest any spell card at will, but was uncertain of how you would feel about it.

That's erm, quite a wide array. Does he have to be in certain conditions to summon each one? You said something about specific conditions in his CS.

Yes. To manifest the Flame card, for example, there has to be a significant rise in temperature, or an actual flame present. Unless you prefer I remove the "conditions" requirement. Although extreme emotion can cause him to be able to summon certain cards sometimes.

Ahh, no that's quite a nice disadvantage as you could only use the element someone else is using, what's the specifics for time and poison may I ask?

Anyway, I've got to go, just glad he does have a weakness for his wide spectrum of elements as most only have one or two.

Time can only be summoned when he feels extremely stressed, like everything is happen way to fast. Poison can be summoned when he activates a Darkness spell card, or when he is extremely sick/upset.

@Alex S. Riley Please make certain that you can actively r.p before you join in. We have a few inactive r.p'ers and we honestly don't need anymore

I'll be able to every day, but if that changes I'll try to let everyone know before hand.

I have a perfect character for this. How would a shapeshifter that could only change her appearance. Including hair color, type ( curl, flat,ect) and eye color. In the beginning she could advance it to skin tone maybe other things. Have to work up a cs though. Well at least I have a beginning sheet for her.

Student form.

Full name: Rose Jane Blacker
Ability: To change my hair style, color to any I want. Also I can change my eye color, type.
Weaknesses: Wearing contacts and dying my hair. Labels my abilitys useless as contacts cover up the eye color and type. So I don't wear contacts or dye my hair. But with my abilitys why would you.
Side talents: I can cook and do some pretty good acrobatics.
Amount of time there: I am new to the academy.
Personality: I am a fend for your self type of girl who does care if the person is important. I usually don't care too much if a person is hurt or going too. Though I will warn you of danger is there.
Fears: Not being able to breath, Vampires, Ghosts.
Likes: Puppies, roses, flowers in general, being able to change, differences, nyah and pulling pranks.
Dislikes: Cats, weeds, being the same, being perfect and Copycats.
Extras: My hair will change colors quickly and style a bit slower. Like your taking of a jacket while walking. My eyes will change quicker that my hair color. I'm the normal one here right, right??

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: Males that are orginal
Unattracted to: The same boring guy
Appearance:
images
regular when not changed. From she reverts back to.

'nyah'

Student Form:

Name: Chi Okami

Ability: Spirit Taming

Weakness: Light in excess, it takes a battle to tame an spirit.

Side talents:Controls a high variety of magic types and is very good in math and biology.

Amount of time there: New Student

Personality: Silent and calm, very patient but a bit shy.

Fears:Being too close with someone.

Dislikes:Loud places, abusers.

-Romantic Preferences-

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual (Straight)

Submissive, Dominant or both: Submissive

Attracted to:Easygoing people (And Tsunderes :V)

Unattracted to:Loud people.

-Appearance-

tumblr_static_soma.schicksal.full.333256.jpg

Reactions: Alex S. Riley
Status
Not open for further replies.