Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the lessons are fun, most of them anyway. If it gets to that then I guess we could...

I suppose if it comes to that or enough people want classes out, then we could switch to that. o )-( o

So...Someone knows when is our Mod coming? (Sorry if i look despaired)

I think Temm is making the new thread because of how the current mod is leaving.

Yes! My apologies for the inconvenience. If you could all get ready to post your character sheets and make any alterations it will be up momentarily~

Yes! My apologies for the inconvenience. If you could all get ready to post your character sheets and make any alterations it will be up momentarily~
Perfect...Pls post here the link of the second thread...

I'm cool with what ever you guys decide it'd just be nice if we could get more people, and i know i'm not the most active person but i'm also the least involved with everyone else so i guess thats a tie in

All you will need to change on the character sheets is time there and gender.

you put it in the wrong spot. It should be in the sign-ups section

It's 2am for me right now and I didn't get any sleep last night, if you guys could upload your character sheets then I'll post my character sheets and the new headteacher's character sheet tomorrow and start the IC thread.

It's restarting. So many students and teachers have left that it's just too complicated to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.