Academy of Arms!

All Issac heard was that class was over and he was extremely late before he was dragged out of the room. She had clumsily dragged me out and I hit the door on my way out which had kind of hurt. She had introduced herself as Kenzi and she seemed friendly enough. "uh... Hi... my name's Issac and yeah I'm a first year. I assume that you also want to know my weapon. It's a simple wooden stave and I don't really like fighting much, which is why I prefer the staff to killing weapons. And staff is a defensive weapon so... that explains a lot about me. What about you? I'm sorry I've been droning on and on." He stopped to let her talk.

Anthony had been completely brushed off by Georgia for the most part and just shrugged his shoulders. Perhaps he hit a sore spot about her loss and she was upset or perhaps she just didn't care for his company, either way he walked away and cracked his neck from side to side feeling and hearing the relieving "crack" noise on each end. As he finished cracking his neck and Konome told everyone about the fights later his blood began to tingle with excitement. He really wanted to see how his skills matched up against the third years and how he could improve or even learn from their battles. Alas it was time for lunch and most likely a boring slop of a meal.

As he walked out of the classroom with his weapons in hand he noticed that none of the people were really around or at a single table. Rather than finding a group of people Anthony decided to just grab his food and sit down in a corner. Once he sat down he rested his katana against his shoulder and set the gun down between his legs. The food looked pretty dull and bland but he hadn't expected to get a five star meal or anything, this was an academy for fighting after all, not for chefs. Anthony inwardly chuckled at his own thoughts and began to eat while keeping his eyes on the cafeteria. The rumors of the small brawl from earlier made him somewhat weary of the others, and since he was a new transfer student, it made him more likely to be picked out by others. Regardless he ate in peace for as long as he could.

Brant was thinking about which way to get to the cafeteria when Georgia spoke up and started walking by him and kept talking. "It's smart. You can see the real person in the worst circumstances...." he almost got lost in a memory but the pause caught his attention and he looked to see Georgia looking at him, his cool turquoise irises meeting hers briefly, and changing her pace to match his. "I'm actually surprised you won that. I coulda sworn you were about to get your ass handed to you" she said. He let the cursing kids be a distraction enough to avoid having to respond to that except for "I was a little worried myself" he said honestly before listening to Georgia continue.

It sounded there was some fear in her words, maybe from remembering the fight. Guns were intense. She had paused again and Brant looked at her this time when she nudged him.
"You weren't scared?" Georgia asked him. Brant thought about it for a second, and wasn't sure if she had meant for her or for himself in his own fight. He thought about how he should answer this so that he wouldn't give her the wrong impression about himself in either case. Brant shrugged his shoulders. "I was worried, I think everybody was" he boobed his head in assent.

There was a pause in the conversation until the cafeteria came into sight
"Maybe you should do something to take your mind off fighting, help calm that firestorm brain of yours, help with focus. You got any hobbies aside from cleaving people?" The last he said with a gesture to the large axe. "I bet you crochet a mean sweater."

After his fight he had dozed off. That battle with Georgia was something else, even if it was short. In his dream he was fighting her again, only she was much stronger. Each swing of that mighty ax of hers split the wind. The force was so tremendous that he could see the air itself being sliced, as if it were smoke from a cigar. Those eyes of hers were as red as hell fire and she growled. The woman before him wasn't Georgia, but someone else. An entity that only wanted to kill her opponent.

Tatsukie could see himself bending back like the Matrix to dodge her swing, while it chipped away bits of his hair. The strands floated in the direction of the ax's swing, which was to the left, then floated away with the wind. Everything seemed so slow, as if gravity itself didn't exist. The guns in his hands felt heavy and so did his body. Fear had taken him over and frozen him like ice. Georgia, however, wasn't effected in the least. She moved at normal pace and spun her mighty ax in her hands, then clutched it tightly to stop it.

Not long after, she had swung it back down towards him, while he was recovering. Right when the ax was ready to meet skull.....

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tatsukie woke up to the bell ringing and the teacher yelling, before blowing her whistle. Tatsukie wasn't aware that she was glaring at him, because he was asleep, but he could feel it oddly. Perhaps, it was the teacher he was fighting and not Georgia herself. He laughed a little at the thought, and then headed out the room with everyone else.

Everyone was making there way to the cafeteria and a look of stupidity fell on his face. He had slept through all the other fights! That was really a drag but it was his fault for sleeping. He shrugged, then looked over at Tobias, who had walked up to him. "Yes, I look foward to seeing what you can do in the arena!" Tatsukie said, putting his hands behind his head and smiling. "I'm sure that we will have a great fight. Heh"

[DASH=#006699]
"You don't like fighting? I guess it's a good thing you missed SAD because that's what we just got done doing. Trust me, it was...it was different."she said, rubbing at her shoulder in remembrance of the fight between she and Tobias. Issac continued on about his stave and Kenzi listened intently. The two of them came to the entrance of the cafeteria and the first thing to hit Kenzi was a flying fist.

"OH SHIT! WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" Kenzi's glasses managed to stay on her face, the jab coming in contact with her jaw more than any other part of her face. The pain, however, wasn't as intense as she thought it would be. It was clear that the boy was trying to gesture to his red headed friend but wasn't looking where he was going and swung at Kenzi. In the process, he shoved Issac hard out of the way, knocking Issac into one of the cafeteria pillars. Kenzi's first instinct was to look around for a brush of red hair. If Georgia had seen what just happened, there would only be a rerun of that morning, and Kenzi didn't want that.

"S-Sorry..."she whispered, touching her jaw gingerly. The guy with that punched her muttered another obscenity before he walked off, flicking off Anthony who had just gotten his food. Kenzi frowned more to herself than anything, returning her gaze back to Issac.

"Y-You were saying? Oh, wait, it's my turn. I'm a Second Year and I use throwing stars as my weapons. I actually enjoy a good fight if my partner plays it fair and doesn't fight dirty,"she said, rubbing her jaw a little more as the two made it to the line. She grabbed a tray and straightened her glasses out, walking the slowly crawling line. "I like to keep my distance, you know? Blood and me don't go well together, as....as you can probably tell."she said, chuckling at her now bleeding lip.

Georgia felt like a different person when she was with Brant. For starters, she was laughing. Out loud. Legit. The awkward moment of eye contact that came between the had passed and now Georgia found herself laughing at the crocheting line. She didn't notice what happened to Kenzi, too busy shoving Brant's right shoulder and holding onto her ax with the other hand.

"What do you take me for? Some old lady?! Hahahah, no, Brant. I do like things outside of tearing people a new one. Like the....don't you laugh."she said, shooting him a hard, red-eyed stare. Brant didn't react to the glare so Georgia thought it safe to continue. "I like to play the piano. Believe me or not, but Georgia is actually really good with her fingers. Don't you dare make a 'that's what she said' joke or I'll play a number on your face." When she looked over to his expression, however, the threat fell false to the ground and she laughed allowed again.

The two made it up to the Burger line, both grabbing a tray in their hands. She spotted Kenzi making her way to the other line with some kid she didn't recognize and shook her head, smirking to herself more than anything.
"That Kenzi, I swear. She'd make friends with the whole world if she could. I could...I could never be that nice, you know. I'd much rather have people fear me, know what I mean?"she said, frowning and grabbing a pear before looking over to Brant.

"Do you fear me, too?"
[/DASH]

The peace Anthony was looking for in his meal was quickly and rather rudely disturbed when he heard a small scuffle and saw one of his classmates being punched in the face, whether by accident or intentionally, which made Anthony stand up and walk over to her while getting flicked off in the process. He made a quick mental note of the student and approached Kenzi and Isaac. At first he was hesitant to talk to her, not wanting to startle her after the blow and all, but he pushed it aside and gently placed his hand upon her right shoulder before speaking.

"Hey. Are you alright? I couldn't help but see what happened. Uh.... The name's Anthony, if you ever need help when your friend Georgia isn't around you can look for me. I just got to this school and all so i don't really know anyone other than from the listing of names during the fights but I would like to meet some new friends."

Anthony had a slightly nervous look on his face and sat there silently for a moment feeling the awkward tension. A few seconds passed and he began to scratch at the back of his head and take a step back. His free hand wandered down his stomach towards his pants before resting on the lining of the pocket. His gaze seemed to wander back and forth from Kenzi to Isaac with anticipation for either a yes or the regretful no.

"Uh, actually, forget it if im bothering you at all. I'll let you be. Try not to let people push you around though, your really strong from what i saw in your fight and all heh."

With that Anthony began to turn around to head back to his spot, although he was moving slowly to wait for a reply.

Tobias let his head slant to one side after hearing Tatsukie's nonchalant comment about the spar tomorrow. He has also said something about 'looking forward to seeing what he could do in the arena'. Did he... did he miss his match with Kenzi? There was no helping it if he had. "One more thing," he began, sidestepping another student while making sure his spear didn't jab anyone in the eye. "I don't want my injury to be an excuse to go easy on me. I won't be using it as one if I happen to lose." Tobias shot his amber eyes over Tatsukie. He would understand a fighter's pride.

The two made their way to the cafeteria for some lunch, trailing behind some of the other Second and First Years. With their conversation over for the time being Tobias walked ahead of Tatsukie, hoping to grab a tray and eat without another incident like this morning. On his way he spotted Georgia's bright red hair and noticed how she was standing with Brant and not Kenzi. The fact they weren't together was enough to get Tobias' attention and he looked around for Kenzi. It didn't take long, she had gotten in line behind Georgia and several others. She was with a white haired boy he didn't recognize. He must have been transferred like Anthony was, or he was a First Year who had no idea where he was going. Tobias figured that Kenzi must be helping them out either way. That's the kind of person she is, after all.

On his way to pick up some food an Elite Year budged against Tobias on his way by, seemingly hitting his wounded shoulder on purpose. The guy laughed, continued on his way and turned to give Tobias a particularly nasty glare, daring him to do something. Rather than provoke another fight in the cafeteria he decided it was best to just make his way over to the food. His bandage held well, but his shoulder began to ache with new-found pain. "Damn it, I just got it to stop bleeding not six minutes ago." he muttered under his breath, looking down at his injury. "It better not soak through..." he finished the thought, taking an apple and setting it on his tray, along with a thin, plain looking slice of 'meat-loaf'. The student behind him in line made a disgusted look at his choice. Protein was protein.

Issac got in line for the cafeteria food with Kenzi. He could feel the stares that some people were giving him. Maybe it was from his albino traits or he was late. Either way he waited in line to get his food. It looked alright but he's heard rumors of the bad food. It couldn't be too bad and he's always had a wierd taste in food. He grabbed an apple and some of the meatloaf. He also grabbed a biscuit and took a seat wherever Kenzi sat. He suspected that there would be some issues between the upperclassmen and underclassmen, like his last school. Issac wasn't one for titles though and didn't care. Kenzi seemed nice enough so she sat next to her and took a bit of the biscuit and meat loaf. In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. He took a small ketchup packet and puts it on his meatloaf and it really isn't that bad. He'd even go to say it was good.

His taste in food elicited some stares from a couple people. Supposedly the food was bad, but he couldn't find anything wrong with it. "So, anything I should know about Kenzi? anybody that I need to avoid?" He looked at the girl with the axe which looked menacing.

As if in mocking response, a bloodthirsty sadist with a penchant for modernised medical tools from days gone by made his way into the dining hall. A brief moment of awkward silence overcame some people, as they gawked at the 'weapon' attached to his belt, its shining surface smelling of metal polish, and faintly of blood. The bonesaw was as fearsome as Adam had remembered it. The serrated teeth lining its bottom, that could slice flesh with gleeful abandon, and snap bones - with a little elbow grease, but he reasoned that that was neither here nor there. There was a pointed edge protruding from the 'blade,' a backup for when sawing needed to be replaced by piercing. The handle, fashioned both from wood and metal, was as sturdy as it was stain-proof. Well, the metal, anyway - there was no denying the vague crimson tinge to the handle. Yet, even the part that was not meant to be used for striking, had a spike on it - a vicious point, liable to take someone's eye out if caution was not exercised. One might also have noticed, upon tearing their gaze from his new weapon, that his knife and pistol had been disposed of. Knowing him, he had either tossed them callously from a window, or into a waste basket.

Smiling with unmistakable satisfaction, that seemed to not even be marred by the raw sewage that was apparently food, he sat down at a randomly-chosen spot.
It may have been a trick of the light, but every student in his immediate vicinity seemed to back away an inch.

Emil kept his head down as he left to the cafeteria. He paid no attention to the others around him, replacing his face with the familiar apathetic mask. Emotionless, he sat down in a corner of the lunch room, and began absentmindedly sharpening his knives. He was really bored with the fight that had just gone down, but he couldn't help but admit that the mace was an interesting fighting style. Emil had never fought against a mace-wielder before; fighting one would give him invaluable experience. Or, not particularly useful experience, depending on what viewpoint you wanted to look at it from.

After a moment of thought to himself, he glanced around the lunch room. He couldn't help but feel like he was excluding himself, like he should get involved. Then again, no point on getting too involved. His father was probably going to withdraw him from the school to just move around some more.

I can't decide if I should hate you or appreciate you dad. You taught me everything I know, yet you plunged me into a hell I don't want to live in.

After a minute of looking around, he sighed and shivered. Something was bothering him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He didn't go to get food; he still wasn't particularly hungry, despite having skipped breakfast. He watched the school bustle around, but didn't do much more. Just watched. He figured, If anyone wants to talk to me, they'll find me and talk. Not like I have anyone I particularly want to talk to.

A part of him almost wanted another fight to break out, like one had at breakfast, as he learned earlier in the day.

Lance was, as per his habit, sitting under a tree some distance from the school's main entrance whilst eating take-out. Today his lunch was a box of soba noodles and fried vegetables, which he ate in the company of himself and a slight breeze that rustled the leaves of the tree. His practice scythe stood next to him, the bottom of the long shaft impaled into the ground. He was irritated that he was unable to use his scythe in SaD today, though he knew he would have a chance eventually. Waiting was not something Lance enjoyed. Even less so when it was waiting to do harm to another. It's been far too long since I've had a reason to use my scythe. Hell, I haven't even used this thing in ages it seems. ​He kicked his practice scythe lazily, causing it to fall over with a dull thud. As he complained to himself in his head, he continued to eat his noodles. Before he knew it he had finished, and there was still a good amount of time before lunch ended.

An idea struck him. One that would prove a wonderful distraction and would serve to test and exercise his ability of manipulation. He gathered his scythe and tossed the remains of his lunch into the tree, a good game for the groundskeepers to play with, and started for the cafeteria.

Brant only lifted an eyebrow when Georgia told him not to laugh, and the side of his mouth pulled back into a half smile when she revealed her interest in piano and her referring to the joke. They ended up at the line for burgers and got trays as Georgia was talking. Georgia seemed concerned about Kenzi's friendliness. "I do know what you mean" he said to her, eyes distant for a moment before coming back into focus. "A worlds worth of friends sounds useful, but I couldn't be that nice either."

"Do you fear me, too?" Various things were put onto his tray along with the burger, some of it looked like just slop but most of it was recognizable as food. Brant didn't have any complaints. "Nope" he said and picked out some fruit.

((For those of you who do not remember the guy Adam was talking to at the start of he RP, Ivan is a fellow student who he's made friends with through a mutual love of violence. He'll pop up from time to time, if allowed - not as a second character, but as someone to talk to when nobody's around Adam.))

"Adam, is good to see you again!"
"Ivan?"
"Yes, is me. What happen to you? You look like you have fight with bear."
Ivan's accent, though its exact origin was indiscernible, carried a distinct eastern-European sound to it. The chair seemed to bend slightly beneath him as he sat down - though he looked to have eaten all the pies, rumours said that he had punched through brick walls before - with his bare hands. Of course though not inclined to believe this, Adam gathered that there was no smoke without fire. Even if the rumours were not true, he was still led to think that Ivan possessed phenomenal strength. To be able to use a minigun without breaking his bones, at his age, seemed an extraordinary feat. Even the way he simply waved around a pump-shotgun with no effort whatsoever seemed to show everyone that he was a force to be reckoned with.
"I... Well, I tried taking on a mace with a switchblade, and it went a little awry..."
"But you have learnt from fight, yes?"
"Well, I learnt to use a different weapon. See? It's my favourite."
Upon bringing his saw up for viewing, Ivan seemed to have a twinkle in his eye - a strange mix of sadistic curiosity, and childlike wonder.
"Oh... Look at how shiny she is... What do you call her?"
"I... Don't give names to my weapons."
At this, Ivan seemed outright shocked. He stood abruptly up, slamming his fists upon the table - which seemed to bend slightly out of shape - and looked Adam dead in the eyes.
"You do not? But she is such a fine killing device! She is your favourite! You must give her name!"
The strange thing was, Ivan was not worried about how unusual the weapon was, or how it seemed to have been soaked in a little too much blood. Rather, he seemed truly offended that it had not been given a name. It was like telling a normal person you hadn't given your baby a name, after twelve months.

[DASH=#006699]
"No, not really. Georgia's not all that bad. She just has a short fuse, is all. You have to be careful with her. I don't care what anyone says about her; she's my best friend."she said, looking over to where Georgia and Brant sat with a grin.

Kenzi was stopped right before she sat down by Anthony. One look at his face showed her that he had seen what had happened between her and that other guy. Immediately, her face lit up red, the part where she was being punched turning into a more fuscia color. He laid a hand on her shoulder and expressed his concern for her. Kenzi just listened on, blinking her large blue eyes behind her new pair of glasses. And there she thought everyone in the Academy were idiots and mean jocks. There were actually some people that were capable of being something other than an asshole! Kenzi smiled and waved off his concern with her hand, sliding into an empty chair and placing her tray on the table in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That guy's just lower than low. I'm actually glad Georgia didn't catch that. If she did, we'd probably be watching him on the evening news..."she said with a ominous chuckle. As humorous as she meant the statement to come out, they all knew it was true. Issac pulled into a chair in front of her while Anthony remained standing, though his hand was no longer on her shoulder. Instead, he stood beside her awkwardly, making strange gestures. Kenzi's blue eyes scanned him left and right, up and down, waiting for him to take a seat, but that seat never came.

"Umm...You know, if you want, you can si--"

"Uh, actually, forget it if im bothering you at all. I'll let you be."

"Wait, no! You're not bothering me at al--"

"Try not to let people push you around though, your really strong from what i saw in your fight and all heh."

"Woah, wait a second!"she exclaimed, shooting her hand out to catch his the moment he turned to walk away. His face held all kinds of shocked colors, but Kenzi smiled before he could say anything else. "Hold on, Anthony. We might as well stick together since we're all in the same classes. I don't know, maybe if we stay together, something like that won't happen again. It's worth a shot, right?"she asked, looking over to Issac for his input as well.

"Oh." That was all she said. She found it odd that someone wasn't absolutely terrified of her. Even Kenzi was afraid of her when the two first met, but Kenzi's kindness was a masque over all of her angry antics. Still, Brant had been the first person to come up close and personal with the ax that lay to the side of her chair. He had seen it up close and what it was capable of, not to mention how she was with her personality. Georgia would slice someone's head off without even blinking.

"Seriously? Dang...I must be getting rusty."she said, picking up an apple and placing her teeth into it. The sour juice ran down her bottom lip, but her hand was already there to wipe it up. She may have been a little bit of a bitch, but she wasn't a dirty one. The cafeteria was bustling with students and, believe it or not, it was calm. The morning and the afternoon were two completely times, it seemed, for everyone calmed down. Georgia but into her apple just in time to see Lance pass over Emil's table, where a girl with blonde hair sat down, leaning forward and asking a question with her breasts more than her mouth.

"Damn academic whores..."Georgia mumbled, biting into the apple a tad more viciously.
[/DASH]

Tatsukie looked at Tobias's injury, studying it for a bit. "I will be sure that I go all out," he responded. He wasn't actually sure of those words, but he immediately shook off the thoughts. It would have been disrespectful if he didn't respect his opponents wishes,but that injury of his wouldn't really help him much in battle. Still, he didn't underestimate Tobias. He ,may not have seen the fight- Wait! He had just thought about it and he realized that he didn't see how Tobias's fight went. Damn, that didn't help him much in the least.

Once they were in the cafeteria, he could see everyone from his class. The one's that caught his attention the most were Georgia, Kenzi, Brant, who was standing next to Georgia and....Whoa, there was a new kid that he had never seen before. Well, it looked like he was quite the fighter, but his looks could have been deceiving. Tatsukie followed behind Tobias and grabbed a tray, then placed his food on the tray. It wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but it was food at any rate. He saw an Elite Year walk past him, after bumping Tobias and hitting his injured shoulder, causing it to bleed again. He wasn't exactly behind Tobias, but from his standpoint behind a student, he could see that Tobia was in pain.

Tatsukie lowered his head a bit and gritted his teeth, but he contained himself. After what happened at breakfast, he didn't want to cause trouble again. Instead, he just walked over to Tobias and sat next to him. "Hey, are you okay? That Elite ass shouldn't have done that."

Emil caught Georgia glancing over at him for a moment as Lance walked past at a quick pace. He held the contact for a brief second, before a pretty, blonde-haired girl decided to approach him. He averted his eyes and glanced at the new girl. After a few seconds, his mind went where it shouldn't have, but he quickly ditched the thoughts; not the best thing to be thinking about. He remained apathetic as the conversation started.

"So what's your name?" She asked him with a wink and a smile.

"Emil. Emil Ákos. You?" He responded and asked with a near-monotone. He wouldn't hide his boredom.

"My name is Natalie... Are you new here?"

No, I've been here, just invisible.
"Yeah, I'm new here. I transferred from a school in Europe. I can't really remember. It's all a blur."

"Really? Europe? Interesting... My family came here from Russia."

So interesting. I don't care.
"Neat."

The fact that he really didn't care was starting to sink in very quickly. In his mind, he was laughing his head off, satisfied with his reaction. He could tell though, when he looked into her eyes, that she was offended. ​Green eyes. Huh. Not that he particularly cared, but as the old saying goes, you catch more bees with honey. After a small pause, he continued to speak.

Maybe things here could get more interesting.
"I'm part Russian myself. My mother is fully Russian. It's kinda funny, she usually gets angry and starts swearing in Russian."

She started laughing. "My mother and grandma are the same way! I hate it, but it's taught me some... Interesting things, to say the least."

"I know EXACTLY what you mean..." He laughed a little.

"Give her name!"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"I will give you sandwich if you name her."
"I will deck you if you keep asking."
"Then hit me - I dare you."
It was nothing more than a friendly challenge - Ivan wanted to show that he could endure pretty much any unarmed blow. Yet, when a hulking mass of flesh and muscle is towering over you, there's more than a hint of fear in most people's eyes. Despite this, Adam decided to accept the challenge. He didn't have any reason to decline - Ivan seemed to know what he was getting into, and could likely survive a train crash. What would a puny punch from his meagre being do?
*Bam*
It had been a punch Adam had thrown with as much force as he could, causing Ivan to move back. About three millimetres, but this was likely down to him not thinking Adam could punch so hard. Hard was not the right word - there was force behind it, but nothing worth noting. Ivan stared down at Adam, a fire burning in his eyes, his gaze unrelenting and brimming with fear-inducing flames. However, as soon as Adam began to shake - which was not very long at all - Ivan let out a hearty laugh, prompting a nervous chuckle from his smaller friend.
"You- You're not angry?"
"Angry? Why would I be? You do not hit hard enough to hurt me. I am giant man."
"I'm not going to say that isn't ambiguous, because you're bloody enormous."
"You are funny person, Adam. Maybe I will let you hold Sasha one day. But give name to your weapon first, or make friends to help you think of name. I leave for home when this term finish. Mercenary school there teach me how to survive in wild, even if weapon standard is lower."
"Are you joking? Nobody wants a psychopath as a friend."
"I do!"
"Terry, you don't count, you want to be friends with everyone."

Brant half smiled "It's not you" he said "I just don't scare so easy now." He started eating as Georgia looked around while eating her apple. Part of Brant assured him he could take Georgia out if he needed to, another told him fight were unpredictable and not to be cocky. He blew on a spoonful of mashed potatoes before shoveling it into his mouth.

"Damn academic whores..." Brant looked up from his food to see who Georgia was mumbling about. Using his powers of observation, he followed her gaze to a table where one of the students he recognized from SaD was sitting along with a girl; he noticed Lance and tracked him through his peripheral vision. "She seems nice" he scooped some more food into his mouth before going for the burger. The food didn't seem so bad to him.

Issac finished his lunch and slowly got up from his seat. He wondered if he should make a scene. Something like getting up on a table and yelling. The thought amused him as he smirked to himself and slowly walked away. It wasn't his style. He walked down the hallways to see elite years and second years alike. He catches on real fast and through rumors he learned about the status quo. He never paid attention to the status quo all that much, but it mattered here. It meant being safe and not being beaten to a pulp. He had also heard that there was a big fight early in the school day. he was glad to not be part of it. He fought only in self defense.

He continued walking down the halls and thought about the school. In his thoughts though he bumped into some elites that wanted to cause some trouble. "what the hell first year" and "Screw you" were some select few insults hurled at him. Issac kept a cool calm head and a straight face. It was clear that they wanted to start something, but he wasn't gonna let them have the satisfaction. He continued walking and ignored them completely. He knew this would cause some waves and some negative dispositions, but it doesn't matter to him. He was there to learn, not make friends with the elites.

As he walked through the cafeteria, Lance made brief observations of the major happenings around him. There wasn't much, really, but he saw a few threads of interaction that may prove interesting to tug at. Leaning against the wall near the tables of his fellow Elite Years, Lance continued the internal debate he'd held himself in since leaving his spot outside; how to approach this? Direct confrontation would be instant gratification, as he could simply bump into someone and escalate it from there.

But then I'd have to settle for using this crappy training scythe.

What he really wanted would only be found in SaD; a real fight with his real weapon. To that end, he would settle for now with setting someone else on today's victors. He had no real way of knowing who would come out on top, but it didn't really matter. One of them was bound to wind up matched against him at some point, and making their lives uncomfortable now would be a good start. By now most of the people who had noticed him come in had gone back to whatever they were doing before, although a few still risked glances when they thought he wasn't looking. Him being in the cafeteria was a rare occurrence, one that usually meant something unpleasant was about to happen to somebody.

Lance just needed something interesting to take advantage of.