Academy of Arms!

After dismissing Terry - who seemed to look quite disheartened - Adam resumed idle banter with Ivan. Or, at least, he wanted to, but he was beginning to argue with somebody - and arguing with Ivan was never a good idea. He may seem like a gentle giant to some people, but only one part of that description was right. And it wasn't the 'gentle' part. Tolerant as he was, Ivan was beginning to near the limits of how much crap he would take, and this showed as he balled his fists. You could see the veins standing out, such was the tightness of how he clenched.
"Come on, Tonsafun, you scared?"
Obviously, it was a First Year talking at Ivan. Despite his sadist's instincts telling him to let it play out, so the brat could be torn limb from limb, he wanted Ivan to stay - they were mutual lovers of death and destruction. And if he got expelled, for accidentally murdering somebody, he wouldn't have anyone to revel in bloodshed with.
"Ivan, he's being annoying, but you don't have to stoop to his level. Just-"
Adam never finished his sentence. A shout of rage erupted from Ivan's lungs, accompanying his fist. There was no technique or style to it, but the raw power was quite obvious. Especially considering the boy's nose was probably akin to flour, in appearance, and blood was streaming profusely from him. Not to mention the fact he had been flung backwards, onto a table and was now crying like an agitated toddler.
"Tiny baby man deserve it. He need to learn manner."
"Ivan, you know as well as I do, that we don't do single blows if we hate somebody. We cause them as much pain as possible, and leave them to die from it."
"I know, I know. But still..."

With a tray of food now in hand Tobias made his way over to an available table. He reached for the apple first, but before he could take a bite the pain in his shoulder began to throb enough to warrant attention. After setting the apple back down, Tobias started to check out the wrapping for fresh blood when Tatsukie joined him at the table, apparently he had seen what happened.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. It's just sore right now is all." he answered, not seeing any red soaking through the bandages. His eyes glared towards the exit where he Elite who shoulder bumped him had left. That was when he first noticed that Lance had shown up after all. Immediately his eyes widened, an unwitting reflex. He was obviously there to have fun at another student's expense. He rarely came into the cafeteria otherwise. Taking a deep breath and finally breaking his eyes away, Tobias again grabbed his apple if only to give him something else to focus on.

Two bites of apple later, his shoulder again made it's aching pain impossible to ignore. Without even having to shift the bandages around to check the bottom layer Tobias already saw blood. "... Crap. That's not good. I guess I'm not as fine as I thought." he reiterated his earlier comment.

As soon as Kenzi grabbed his hand his whole body froze, a cold shiver went up his spine and he turned to face her once more. His eyes locked to hers as he gave an awkward smile before rubbing the back of his neck slightly. He really wasn't expecting her to stop him or anything since she seemed so timid. Regardless, he nodded and took a seat next to her. As he sat down and stretched slightly before looking over at both Kenzi and Isaac.

"So. Might i get to know you through a formal introduction? My name is Anthony, um I transferred here today and come from the sister school overseas. I don't really have any hobbies other than sparring and practicing with my weapons..... hmmm except puzzles, i really like puzzles."

Anthony smiled again only this time it was bright and cheery. He stopped smiling just long enough to stare at the other two and hold out his hand

"And you two are? Oh and yea i think we should stick together. Just because it's like a warzone here doesn't mean everyone is an enemy."

[DASH=#006699]
Kenzi twisted her glasses so that they lay comfortably on the bridge of her nose. The new glasses were not as comfortable as the old ones but they would have to settle. Having a pair of glasses that casually leaned to one side more than the other was better than not having any glasses at all. She still remembered the embarrassment that came with her lack of vision when she went to Arms History. When they were making fun of her, would it have been better if she really couldn't see or if she saw the laughter spelled out on everyone's faces? Kenzi internally waved the thought away, not ready to get all soul search-y just yet. Instead, she picked up her bottled water, twisting the cap and pressing her lips to the brim. Issac had said nothing else, walking away from she and Anthony completely without saying anything. Kenzi wrinkled her nose and tilted her head to the side.

"Odd." Anthony didn't seem the least bit phased by Issac's departure so Kenzi assumed that it was just a guy thing to do. Why would you stand up and walk away from a conversation while someone asked you a question, she will never know, but it did no good for her to worry about it then. He was gone and she was starving. She picked up her fork and tossed it around in her salad, stabbing through a cucumber and listening to Anthony with interest. She looked at his hand and shook it, blinking her large blue eyes.

"I'm Kenzi Kurtis. You came in late so you missed Arms History. We really didn't do anything but show each other our weapons and tell about the history of them. Well, this guy got kicked out for sleeping. Rolan Sensei was pretty mad...but I honestly prefer him over Konome any day!" She laughed and tilted her head some more, laying it on her palm.

"Besides, it's not the school's fault that the students here are power crazy idi--"

Georgia heard it starting but decided not to say anything about it. It was nothing but a bunch of kids swinging their antics around and wouldn't escalate into a brawl. That would just be impossible. Two cafeteria fights in one day? Unlikely. So, Georgia turned her head away from Adam, Ivan, and Terry, rolling her eyes while she threw the apple core on the tray. She grabbed at her Coke can and popped it open, swearing an obscenity when the can sliced her finger.

"Ah, son of a...I swear, this place is trying to kill me. First, I almost get shot, then I'm getting sliced by cans of soda," Georgia murmured some more until she looked up to see Brant watching her with mild interest. She blinked, realizing that he was still there. She figured that he would've left a long time ago. But, there he was, blinking at her causally. Georgia froze in all of her movements, squinting her eyes a slight.

"....What?" Brant said nothing. Georgia glared at him, leaning her face close to him, red pigtails lying on both sides of her shoulders. "If you have a problem, you better say something n--"

Just as with Kenzi, her sentence was interrupted by a loud roar. Georgia reluctantly broke her attention away from Brant and back over to Adam and Ivan. Not to her surprise but much to her amusement, a boy was lying on the floor in a small puddle of blood, Ivan standing over him and talking with Adam as if nothing had happened at all. He still blood dripping from his knuckles, yet he carried the conversation nonchalantly.

Georgia hated guys like that.

"That's it, you assholes! You obviously need to learn when to keep your hands to yourselves! That guy was a FIRST Year!" Georgia grabbed her ax while she walked over to the table, passing up Lance without as much as a sideways glance in his direction. She crossed Tobias and Tatsukie, her red eyes set steadily on Adam and Ivan.

"Picking on someone of another class? Low. Really low. Dare you to try that with me." Georgia put the punctuation on her sentence by hefting the ax's pole on her shoulder with ease, leaning on her hip, a pigtail swinging with her.

[/DASH]

(short post is short :P it's nighttime and I'm tired)

Issac had gone to the bathroom and relived himself. He came back to the table where they were sitting at. "Sorry guys, I had to leave for the bathroom. I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly. Anyway I'm sorry I didn't catch your question. OK, so again I'm sorry. " Issac was a bit embarrassed and rude. He knew that it wouldn't leave a good impression. He moved his hands behind his back to feel his pole securely in place.

"I did not pick on him. He wanted to attack me. I attack before he attacks. Is simple rule of combat. Perhaps you would like me to demonstrate?"
Ivan cracked his knuckles, staring down at Georgia with eyes more bitterly cold than a tundra's winter, not even bothering with his shotgun. He solved physical fights with his bare hands - it proved more than sufficient in most cases, and when it didn't, he could usually block most attacks. He was more capable at technique, than what most would think upon first glance. However, despite the glare and the obviously superior combat ability, Adam stepped between the two, his bonesaw dragged out of its grip on his belt.
"Hey, hey hey! We've had one fight this morning, we don't need another."
"Why do you say this, Adam? You like fighting as much as I do."
"And that's the point. You're fighting the wrong people. You were supposed to scare that First Year so badly he'd run off back to his mummy, not break his nose!"
"You stand against me as well?"
"I don't stand against you, Ivan. I'm standing between you and being expelled."
In response, Adam was simply shoved aside, causing him to stumble clumsily backwards, arms flailing slightly from the sudden loss of balance. Ivan crossed his arms in front of him, his muscles now tensing as he did so. He looked akin to a bear - a big, shaved bear that hated people.
"I did not come here to tolerate little babies who refuse to learn their place. I respect you as fighter, but not as person. I will fight you, but only officially."
In the meantime, Adam was attempting to recall any medical knowledge he had that didn't involve having to put victim down afterwards.

Georgia seemed pissed. First at the cut on her finger and now at the Incredible Bulk over there who had punched a kids, a First Year, and broken his nose? That's what he heard from this distance anyway. Yeah Georgia seemed pretty mad, Brant took a couple of bites from his protein and vitamin packed burger. He washed it down with some equally protienisized drink before rising from his seat, wiping his mouth as he did.

She probably wouldn't listen to words but Brant thought he'd try that approach first.
"Georgia" he called to her, half-heartedly "You probably shouldn't do that. He's bigger than you and-" blah blah blah, he droned on not expecting her to listen. He came up to Georgia and put a hand on her shoulder. "Let the hairless bear get back to his circus." Brant wasn't expecting her to turn away, especially if Georgia thought she was in the right in threatening this guy.

Ultimately though, Brant would have her back if she ended up being unable to handle this guy.

Tobias was about to stand up and make his way to the academy's nurse when one of the students let out a deafening roar. "What in the--" Tobias spoke more out of reflex than curiosity. The thud that followed told him what had happened. He audibly sighed, disappointed that a period couldn't go ten minutes without somebody getting rowdy. His left hand seemed to gravitate towards his spear, wrapping them weapon comforting into his grip.

Just as suddenly as the roar had been, Tobias caught a glimpse of red hair hurrying past him and towards the ruckus. "Georgia?" He tried and failed to get her attention, fearing she would only make matters escalate into another full blown brawl. "Georgia, wait up!" he called after her, not sure if she heard him or not since her stride didn't even slow down.

By the time Tobias was able to make his way through the growing crowd of students, Georgia along with Brant were already staring down Adam and a second, much larger guy. One quick look and the blood on the big one's knuckles made it clear who had broken the fragile peace of the room. The boy who was hit was a First Year who currently looked like a busted heap, sprawled out on the cafeteria floor. The big guy looked like he still wanted to fight. Of course, so did Georgia, who took it upon herself to verbally berate the massive student.

Yep. She's escalating it alright.

Bleeding hole in his shoulder be damned, Tobias wasn't about to leave with tension on the rise. At least Adam seemed to be trying to stop his gargantuan friend. Appealing to him might just work. "Hey, Adam?" He shouted over the voices that were the ambient noise in the room, walking over into the conflict with spear in tow. "You must have been here when this unfolded, right? And I'm sure you heard about the fight in the morning? We don't need another one, the teachers were pissed enough as it is." he said looking up at Ivan then over his shoulder to Georgia and Brant.

Lance would never have expected things to play out so well without him lifting a finger. He had thought that, surely, lies would need to be spun, or money would have to change hands, or maybe favors would be discussed. But without any effort on his part some hulking brute crushed a particularly dim-witted student's nose, sending him sprawling onto and off someone's table and ruining what meager food they called a meal, and drew the immediate ire of a certain red-headed firebrand. Lance actually felt himself smile a little as the whole thing quickly exploded out of control.

And then in comes a second year trying to calm matters down before it gets to out of hand. Lance wasn't about to have any of that, and so decided this wildfire could use some kerosene. There was a large crowd gathered around the soon-to-be-battleground, was both thick enough to obscure him from anyone near the middle of it all and focused enough that no one noticed as he came up behind one and tap the back of his heel with his scythe. When the student turned and saw him, he became visibly frightened. Good, thought Lance, he knows who I am.

Leaning close to the student, Lance whispered, "You didn't hear it from me, but I heard talk that the two who clocked that First year were planning to go looking for fights tonight." The student nodded, knowing exactly what Lance wanted him to do. Within moments the magic of word-of-mouth had sent the the message through the crowd, distorting and embellishing it with each new person. Lance always thought it remarkable how quickly the effect could take place, especially in dense crowds such as this. By the time the hushed voices of the crowd could be heard by the focus of their attention, it was generally agreed upon that the instigators were planning to go around beating First Years either within an inch of their lives, or to death.

People are such sheep.

While he had planned to eviscerate a few First Years out of boredom, Adam had no desire to beat them black and blue - he preferred they feel true pain, as opposed to a repeated, blunt force. However, though his hand gripped his bonesaw, he did agree that he had to stop things - Ivan had worked his hardest to get to his position, and he wasn't about to let some arrogant First Year's cockiness take away his friend's livelihood. He nodded at what Tobias said, and for a change, no sadistic spark was lighting up in his eyes at the prospect of a veritable bloodbath.
"I'd like to stop it, but Ivan... Well, when he's challenged, he's ruthless. He's like a bear - a big, shaved bear that hates people. He will, quite literally, tear someone limb from limb if they dare him to. Georgia's treading on thin ice, as well... She's tough, but she hasn't seen Ivan. That, and I don't think even she's resistant to a point-blank shotgun blast. Come on, have to think... What's the one thing he holds dearest to him in this school?"

Ivan, in the meantime, was looking around at the students, his shotgun not even needed to show that he would decimate anyone who dared to even touch him. Had he Sasha, she would be revved up, and would have been pointing at random spots in the throngs of people. He was vastly outnumbered, but he knew that for some, the natural instinct of fear would take over. But he had had enough - his minigun, the one thing that had kept him sane, would likely be taken away from him if things escalated. He turned to Adam, seeing him speak with Tobias - but interrupted nonetheless.
"We go together, doctor. I do not have time for this. Come, we go somewhere there is not baby men who want to pick fight."
It seemed as if he was phasing out the entire crowd - quite an achievement, considering a substantial amount of eyes were on him.

[DASH=#006699]
Kenzi swore for the first time in her life. She didn't believe that uttering obscenities would make people feel better, even though the fact was scientifically proven, through survey of course. It wasn't her fault that she said the word, because the moment she saw Georgia strut over to where the thud came from, there was nothing but cold, bare trouble their way. Not waiting for the boys to ask her a question, Kenzi shot up, grabbing both Anthony and Issac by the arms before wheeling them away from the table. She said a silent goodbye to the cafeteria food, knowing it was going to be hell to pay later in the day. No food meant no energy, meaning that she was not in the position to fight alongside her friend. Not that she was planning on doing that, anyway. Squeezing Anthony's arm, she bent close to his ear.

"Whatever you do, please don't make a scene. Georgia gets easily riled up if others are riled. You missed it this morning..."she said. Once Anthony gave her a look of understanding, she said the same to Issac. Whether the boys were going to heed her warning or not, that would have to wait. It pleased her greatly to see Tobias in the middle of the throng of people. Peacemaker. That is what she liked to call him. Sliding over to he and Brant, she finally released her hold on the boys and wrinkled her nose.

"What happened?"she asked. There was no way he was going to tell her about it. His priorities were on Georgia and Georgia only. Georgia scoffed under her breath, her eyes never leaving Ivan. The man had a shotgun. It didn't matter if Georgia had all the confidence in the entire school. Confidence wasn't going to save her from a shotgun blast. Fighting hard not to let herself seem tentative, she painted a smirk on her lips.

"How about I demonstrate my ax across your jaw, smart ass." Typical Georgia, adding timber to the fire. Kenzi swallowed her sigh and reached a hand out to Georgia, if only to console her...

...Then, suddenly, everything turned to shit.

"AYE! FORGET MEETING TONIGHT! WE CAN DO THIS RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DOWN!" All heads turned towards a group of Elite Years, every single last one of them dressed head to toe in black suits. Kenzi looked at the leader who was grinning ear to ear before uttering another obscenity.

"Georgia..."

"And who the hell are you supposed to be anyway? Some rumor punk?"the blonde spoke, shoving Lance into a throng of girls who gasped in surprised. The Inquisitors. That's what they called themselves The elite of the Elite so to speak. The blonde was Jadon, his weapon being brass knuckles. He was the tank of the group with an ear out for the smallest bad asses. The leader was Marshall, his weapon being a switchblade...or 6. One stab wound wasn't enough for him, or so the rumors said. He was the instigator, the fuel to any small embers. Next to him stood his brother, Phonz. He was mute, his weapon being a pair of knunchucks. He stood directly beside his brother at all times, glaring at any to say more than words ever could. Finally, there was Allure, the brains of the operation. Her weapon was a steel bat.

Yes, they were the elite of the Elite.

"Oh, go piss up a tree,"Georgia muttered at Marshal before swaying her attention back onto Ivan, ignoring both Adam and Tobias's pleading. "If you can't win a fight in a cafeteria, then you can't win a fight anywhere else. So, I'm gonna tell you again..."

"Georgia..."Kenzi asked, her eyes darting from the back of her best friend to Marshall's look of shock at Georgia's statement to Jadon. Jadon's ears rimmed red, clutching at the side of his pockets.

"You smart mouthed little--"

"I dare you to try that with me..." Georgia murmured, her attention back on Ivan.

"Georgia, please! Not again! Remember what Rolan Sensei sai--"

"Hey, shut the fuck up, four eyes! No one asked you!"shouted Marshall. Kenzi blushed and snapped her mouth shut, already humiliated. She edged closer to Anthony's shoulder. Everything was spinning. Things were falling apart! It wasn't until Allure took out her bat did Brant wield his mace just as quickly that the brawl began.

This time, the bell was an easy 15 minutes away.

"What the hell did you say?!"Georgia shouted, wheeling on Marshall before a knunchuck from Phonz cracked on the side of her head. Kenzi screamed. Marshall let out a battle roar and the Inquisition lunged towards the group.
[/DASH]

GM NOTE

....DAMMIT, GUYS! NOT AGAIN! XD....

Alright, we're fighting some serious bad asses, but I can't GM every one of the Inquisition! So you all can GM them yourselves!
Effort, you and Georgia will take the girl, Allure. Hiro? You and Kenzi will get Marshal! Shovelslap and Kaine! You two take the tank, Jadon! Excesmyr and Lahahaha! You two can get the mute, Phonz! Anyone else may pitch in however they please!

WE'RE TOO KICKASS TO EAT BREAKFAST AND LUNCH IN PEACE! WE HAVE TO WHOOP A LITTLE ASS FIRST, OBVIOUSLY!

Have at it, guys. Do whatever you wish until you hear the bell! XD PM ME for questions!

It looked like the shit had hit the fan, and it wasn't even over the dancing man-bear-pig. Instead it was these Elites in suits that parted the crowd like they were a group of douche-bag Moses...Moseses? Then Georgia, being Georgia, kept her mouth running and then the looming shit bag hanging above the sharp blades of the fan dropped.

Brants mace was in his hand instantly and his leg flashed out in a swift kick, knocking Phonz sideways as he was recovering from his nunchuck. He barely managed to dance away from a swinging knife and at the same time knocked a metal bat away from connecting with Georgia's head. Brant wished he had his shield with him. He swept his mace at the girl with the bat, a basic weapon he wouldn't expect from some one so high in the school hierarchy. But it was also direct and got the job done, a method he noticed some girls favored.

Unleashing a swift swing he drove Allure back. He could tell from the way she moved she was highly experienced, and calculating. He hadn't seen that last trait in many of the eyes of the Elite years here, his gut twisted slightly to warn him to be careful.
"Georgia, are you al-" clang clang! Brant deflected two fast blows with his mace from the girls' bat. It was a lighter weapon but she knew how to swing it. She struck low at his knee and he leaped back to get out of her range in case she recovered faster than he would anticipate, bumping into some one. He didn't look to see who he had bumped, he just leaped forward with his mace, not knowing what he was getting into.

It went without saying that Jadon was no amateur when it came to fighting up close and personal. It went without saying, that Adam would likely not stand a chance against him in a head-to-head combat situation. Maybe if he caught him off-guard, he could weaken the student until they were on equal footing. However, as it stood, Adam was struck by a swift uppercut to his gut winding him - but not injuring him much. Given a few moments, he could probably recover, but he didn't have a few - it was only because he had been forced back, that he had not received and further attacks. But, as he was bracing himself for a multitude of snapped bones, someone seemed to stop his aggressor bare-handed.

Surprisingly, Ivan had to exert actual effort in order to defend Adam. But Ivan thought it all right - he needed to protect the boy. Adam was his friend, and if there was one thing he held dear, it was the people who showed him compassion rather than fear. As such, the right straight aiming to finish Adam of was blocked, with Ivan breathing deeply, his eyes burning with all the fury and hellfire of a thousand pits of Tartarus. Jadon had harmed Adam. That was all there was to it.
"Let this be lesson for you... Never, NEVER, make me angry."
He then spoke to his friend, though not turning - that would be foolish. "Get behind me doctor! Now is coward killing time!"
"Ivan, you crazy- I'm not leaving you alone!"
"Then fight with me. You are not so incompetent as you think."

Lance had been too busy enjoying how little effort he had needed to essentially guarantee a fight to anticipate Jadon's shove, and promptly found his weight being half-supported by a group of startled girls. After briefly collecting himself and getting back on his own feet, he produced a lint brush from his pocket and begins dusting off his shoulder. "'Some rumor punk?' Jadon, how could you not recognize me?" Returning the brush to his pocket, he gave his scythe a quick spin for show. "You know, I had been wondering why I hadn't seen you yet today. For a moment I thought you had actually graduated after all! I don't know how I got that idea in my head." There were always a number of Elite years who didn't graduate their first year as an Elite. Sometime referred to as 'Super-Elites', although most of the time such a term would earn you a trip to the infirmary. Jadon was one such 'Super-Elite.'

Although he had not noticed at first, Jadon was now very aware of who he had just shoved into the crowd. "Lance, of course. How could I miss it?"Hegot some distance between both Lance and the two he had just been attacking, being sure to keep all three in sight. "I should have recognized you by that little toy you carry around. Never were man enough to handle something sharp!" Lance and Jadon have had something of a long-standing rivalry since they had met last year. After Lance had slashed the tendons in a First year's arm and lost the privilege of using his real weapon without supervision, Jadon had come looking to put an up-and-coming badass in his place. He had expected to beat his face in a bit and go brag about it later. He had not, however, expected to lose. And that is just what had happened in their first fight; Lance had utilized the unpredictable nature of his weapon to defeat what had then been a superior opponent. Jadon had held a grudge ever since, and Lance quickly grew to despise him to the point that neither could stand so much as to glance in the other's general direction without a fight breaking out.

As Lance raised his scythe into a combat stance he wore the most intentionally smug grin in history. "This coming from the guy who uses brass knuckles. Do you ever think before you speak?" As the year went on, they had started keeping track of who had beaten who more times. While Lance had held the advantage at first, Jadon really was more than dumb muscle; over time he had learned to anticipate Lance's moves and even the playing field. Lance had needed to keep finding new ways to obfuscate his attacks to compensate, and started focusing more heavily on feints and kicks. "And you really shouldn't talk down to someone who's got two wins more than you, you make yourself look bad."

There was now a very pronounced vein on Jadon's forehead that looked ready to burst. "You little- I am going to crush you into the dirt!" And with that he charged straight for Lance, seemingly forgetting the two he had been fighting earlier. Lance had learned early that Jadon's biggest flaw was his temper, and exploited it as much as possible. While getting him worked up generally meant him swinging faster and harder, it also meant he would act more on instinct than thought; which meant he was more predictable and less likely to see through a feint.

Lance sidestepped Jadon's first punch and dodged back out of the way of the second, transitioning into a backward roll to avoid a vicious kick and get back onto his feet in one motion. Lance and Jadon had fought each other countless times now, and as such each knew the other's fighting style inside and out. They had basically become experts in defeating the weapon type of the other. And this is what made Jadon the single most dangerous enemy Lance had ever faced; nowhere in history had there been an expert 'anti-scythe fighter,' but in the non-lethal environment of the Academy Jadon had fought Lance long enough to be called one.

Things quickly went from bad to worse. The group of Elite Years collectively known as the Inquisiton had decided to get themselves involved in what would otherwise have been a small skirmish. It was never a good thing when they decided to do anything together... and they were always together.

The strange thing was, they didn't usually get so interested in the sort of fight that had been going on up until then. Something must have piqued their interest. Unlike his usual self, Tobias was too stunned by their appearance to do or say anything. He had never been in direct conflict with them before and he could have lived the rest of his life happy if he never did. Georgia was too hot headed to back down and only seemed to get them more riled up, despite Kenzi's pleading with her to stop. Marshal yelling at Kenzi set Georgia off and now there would be no stopping her. She was blindsided from Phonz and sent reeling, it was all too late now. Tobias gripped his spear and readied himself for the worst.

Marshal cried out a battle roar and the Inquisitors lunged into the group, anyone who didn't fight now was going to get beaten into tar. Marshal, the groups leader no less made a bee line for Kenzi, pulling two of his switchblades from his pockets. "NO!" Tobias yelled out, seeing what was about to happen. With no time to think it over he swung his spear upwards, intercepting the foremost switchblade that had been aimed at Kenzi. The strike even managed to send the knife flying across the room, but if it had hurt Marshal's hand at all, he made no hint of it. Instead his eyes snapped to Tobias, who whirled the bladed end of his spear around to face the Elite Year.

"Not bad for catching me by surprise, Second Year. If you wanted to fight me yourself, all you had to do was say so." his mouth curled into a wicked grin as he calmly reached into his pocket. Tobias was aware of what he was doing and his instinct told him if he was going to strike, now was the best time. While he may have been intimidated, he was not about to freeze up in the middle of a fight. Tobias lunged at Marshal before he was able to pull out a second blade.

The thrust was casually kicked to the side and while Tobias was thrown off balance he caught a second kick to the ribs, knocking him off of his feet.
"Now what was that?! Trying to catch me off guard twice little Second Year? Not a good idea." Marshal spoke while pulling another switchblade out of his pocket, opening it with a click. "All it's done for you is ensure you've made this sooo much worse on yourself."

Ivan's reaction, after blocking Adam from any further harm, was almost instinctive. Without a second thought, he pushed Lance aside, his overwhelming strength enough to have him forcibly interject. Ivan was no simple circus bear with a huge amount of girth - he was a trained fighter. Though they may have seemed sluggish, his attacks could become fluid and consistent when he managed to get a handle on how to deal with his opponent - combined with the power he could put behind his blows, this made him a formidable opponent in hand-to-hand combat. And Jadon had just hurt Adam - this was, quite likely, the only reason Ivan had put his fists up to Jadon in the first place. As for shoving Lance out of the way, it was likely down to Ivan wanting to settle it by himself. It didn't matter that the enemy had a long-standing rivalry with Lance. It didn't matter that he had just interrupted a duel. He would not tolerate anyone hurting Adam - one of the few people who didn't see him as a monster.
"Put up fists, little man. I am your opponent - you hurt Doctor. And now I am going to kill you, and kill you, and kill you!"

Upon concluding his taunt, Ivan threw his first punch, a left jab - a swift, comparatively light blow, though if used on unsuspecting opponents, it would likely open up their defences momentarily. Unfortunately for him, Jadon was not unsuspecting - in fact, he was expecting such a punch. Thus, he parried Ivan to the side, and threw a left of his own.
"You talk big, but that seems to be all you do! Show me the strength of this so-called Berserker Bear!"
Ivan threw up his right hand to his head, bending his elbow, using his arm as a shield to block the incoming hook. With his left hand now freed, Ivan instead aimed for Jadon's side, and managed to succeed in landing a bodyshot. However, as it was not with his dominant side, the punch was thrown for speed - not for power. Jadon's right brass-wearing knuckles collided with Ivan's gut, in an uppercut aimed lower than usual, but it seemed to have been done purely on impulse. The two were evenly matched - this much seemed fairly obvious. Until yet another intervention, it was likely that the two would trade heated blows with each other, until they both stood as bloody pulps, attempting to mutilate each other further.

Meanwhile, Adam gripped his bonesaw, waiting for the right opportunity - he couldn't rush in with his saw right now, Ivan was at risk of being hit accidentally if he did. That aside, his 'weapon' was easily overcome. In this light, if a surprise attack failed, he would likely not be able to stand up to the attacks he would be dealt. All around him, people were fighting - they all had skill. They all had talent. They all had ability, but what about him? He'd had to have someone fight to defend him, because he was so incompetent. All he had was a bonesaw, and bloodlust. But he didn't let the reality of the situation sink in. For, if there was one thing he knew he hated, it was people who did things half-heartedly. Science never gave up - to science, there was always a way, until undeniable proof was presented. And even then, there was always one person who set out to go against that. And no undeniable proof had been presented that he was unable to do anything - in fact, he seemed to possess something other people in this school had, but not to his extent.

Knowledge of the human body - inside, out, and everything in between.

As Anthony was trying to enjoy his meal yet again he heard the scuffles and loud talking behind him. It wasn't too long before his arm was grabbed by Kenzi who dragged him away, his danish falling out of his hands and onto the ground as she did. Once Kenzi had brought him to a stop and he regained most of his balance he could see that her friend Georgia and some others were arguing. At first it was just a few of the first and second years squabbling which he found to be rather usual but then some Elite years came up, the only reason he could tell was by the gasps and almost immediate silence from the rest.

The silence was different though, it was as if the whole school feared them, well except Georgia it seemed. Georgia had thrown a snide remark towards one of the members of the group who seemed to become quite aggravated by the display of disrespect. Her loud voice carried around to the entire group as she boasted about not being able to win fights if they couldn't handle a fight in the cafeteria or something. To Anthony it all just seemed to be a little bit ludicrous. As the people kept arguing he could barely overhear Kenzi begging Georgia to stop but it seemed Georgia was too far gone.

One of the elite years was about to yell at Georgia before being cut of by a vicious sounding threat from her. She then continued yelling at the big man who had apparently really pissed her off.

As Kenzi tried to plead one last time for Georgia to stop she was quickly yelled at by the supposed leader of the group which set Anthony into a foul mood. Kenzi hid behind himself and clung to his shoulder when he noticed that the others started brandishing their weapons. Georgia was quickly blindsided by the one with the nunchucks and sent away for a moment. The others seemed to charge as well. Before Anthony could even react to the switchblade wielding menace charging towards himself and Kenzi Tobias had lunged into the way and knocked the knife out of his hand.

Anthony took no more time to relax and patted Kenzi on the head. "I got this Kenzi don't worry. Let's take care of whoever they are and get back to lunch okay? I need a new danish anyways." With that Anthony loaded his gun with blanks and unsheathed his sword. He noticed that the one with the nunchucks was for the most part standing around after the surprise attack so he darted towards him with the intent to maim. His first strike was a fluid upward slash which aimed for the chest, he was hoping that his own surprise attack would end the fight quickly but it was not so easy for him. The boy side stepped out of the way and quickly locked eyes with Anthony who glared right on back. The boy didn't say a word but if looks would kill... Anthony would be a dead man.

Both wielded their weapons in preparation for the first strike until Phonz gave way and attacked. The whipping and twirling of the nunchucks were sort of hard to keep up with but Anthony managed to dip and dodge the attacks one by one. As he went to block the last strike for a counter attack the nunchuck swung around his sword and whipped him in the hips causing a searing pain to shoot through his hips and burn. He winced slightly before aiming his gun and shooting at the elites leg who seemed shocked to have a gun pointed at him. The shot connected and, even though they were blanks, it ripped his jeans and broke the skin although not piercing into his body. The skin around the impact quickly left an impact bruise and the pain in the elites face was obvious earning Anthony a smirk before attempting to break away before he could retaliate.

"Hey. I don't even know who you guys are or what any of your names are. But really, as an Elite shouldn't you assholes be setting a good example? All you do is flaunt your power here, you sure are a bunch of shit heads... I think i will enjoy mopping the halls with your blood."

[DASH=#006699]
"NO!"

"AAAAIIEE!"

Kenzi was not so calm. Tobias's shout made everything worse! It made her look into Marshal's direction, seeing him dive straight at her with a tiny switchblade compacted into his palm. Kenzi recognized the hold of the knife quickly, being somewhat of a melee weapon wielder herself. He wasn't aiming to throw. He was aiming to stab. Kenzi let out her own shout that mingled with Tobias's before his spear came into contact with the blades, ending it sliding across the cafeteria floor. That's when everything turned into a grunting, roaring, shriek fest. Those not involved in the fight were shouting because there was a fight. Other that had their opponents added into the noise and chaos. It was an all out brawl and Kenzi, once again, got herself in the middle of it.

"Tobias!"

"I got this Kenzi don't worry."

"...What?"

"Now what was that?! Trying to catch me off guard twice little Second Year? Not a good idea."Marshall's voice cut across the cafeteria. Surprisingly enough, no one stopped what they were doing to look over to his direction, as is what would usually happen when the leader of the Inquisition spoke. He wasn't a leader at the moment. He was just a hot headed Elite Year who had it out for everyone in front of him, mostly Georgia. Kenzi's stomach dropped at that realization, catching a look over to her friend who was held upright by Brant. Barely, but upright. Kenzi wheeled her attention back onto Anthony, in time to see him in a brawl with Phonz. Phonz didn't look happy, which is the same thing as him saying 'I'm going to kill you.' With him being mute, Anthony would have to deal with his expressions and expressions only to map out the fight. But, he said he had it, so...

"Rrrraaahh!" She wasn't even nearly as close to the swipe of Marshsal's knife as Tobias was, but the rage in his voice sunk down into her. Marshal's eyes were reeling, swinging his switch blade closer to Tobias's fingers around the spear. His plan: Trying to cut his fingers so that the spear would fall. They weren't Elite Years for nothing. Kenzi felt all sorts of stupid when she fumbled her fingers wildly in her satchel on her hip, going as far as to nick herself on her finger once she held the star in her hand. Without thinking, which was never okay, she tossed the silver disk at Marshal, only to have her face fall in disappointment when he knocked it out of the way with the back of his hand.

"One at a time, sweet cakes! That's rude manners, you know!" He punctuated the sentence by sending a swift kick to Tobias's legs while he bent down, drawing another switchblade out in his hand with lightening speed. His eyes were fixated on Tobias's calf muscle, and, with one quick slice in both directions, the blades met his flesh and he went down.

"TOBIAS!"

"Son of a bitch..." Even distorted as she was, Georgia still held onto her annoyance and hot-headedness towards the Inquisition and everyone else in the school. The first day had completely gone to shit just because a bunch of short tempered Elites wanted to make a reminder about where they stood on the AoA hierarchy triangle. She was a short fuse herself, but they didn't see her talking down to other First Years just because she was one year up. Her morals were right...

...It's just, she had a bad way of going about them.

"Georgia, are you--"

"Watch out, you idiot!"
she roared, swinging her ax onto her shoulder with precise speed. The blow against the head knocked off her balance, making her wobble on her right leg before she was steadied enough to see that Brant had already taken the brunt of Allure's strike. Allure's expression didn't change as she pushed the bridge of her glasses farther on her nose.

"A mace and a bat is not a very good combination. Neither is an axe. I can accept the surrender from any one of you."

"Oh, yeah? And you know what YOU can expect?!" Her words didn't go anywhere when Allure and Brant came contact to contact again, the bat striking down against the mace's ball. Instead of stepping back to avoid being plummeted by Brant, Allure shot forward, ramming her right shoulder square into Brant's chest. The two of them careened backwards towards Georgia, immediately putting her in range. Grunting with the weight of her weapon, Georgia let out a roar once she swung down, making quite sure she was not anywhere near Brant's person when doing so.

She wasn't. She was near his mace.

CLACK!

The mace caught Georgia on the side of the mouth, square into her jaw. Blood fountained from the open wound and she was out before her body hit the ground. The screams in the cafeteria amplified by 10. What had at first become a brawl had now become potential grounds for a murder. Allure didn't skip a beat, beating her free fist into Brant's face while the other swung the bat low onto his abdomen. With his mace somewhere sprawled near Georgia's body in the pool of blood, Allure had the upper hand.

Indeed, even more so when she spotted Georgia's free ax on the ground. Free for the taking...
[/DASH]

All around him, violence was occurring, and blood was being shed. Normally, Adam would have been naked down to his underwear, and prancing gailly about the area to feel the scarlet mist spray against his skin. However, as unhinged as he was, Adam still held a vague sense of humanity. as such, being talked down to and having his friend beaten up didn't sit well with him. However, he did not have any means with which to interfere. He was sure that he would be swatted aside like an annoying insect, the moment he attempted to attack. Sure, he could get a strike or two in in a surprise attack, but they would prove ineffective in the long run - he would likely hold back, for fear of hitting Ivan.
I can't fight, and if I do, I might hit Ivan... It's like salt in the wound... Hold on a minute, I'm a genius!

Abandoning his position, Adam looked desperately around for any salt shakers or packets, and something to use as an adhesive. It turned out that he couldn't find anything to attach the meagre amount of salt he had gathered to his bonesaw, but there was one thing he remembered that still hurt like hell when it was applied. It may not have been intended for the purpose it was going to be used for, but it would prove useful nonetheless. Out of sight of anyone fighting - them thinking someone as inept as him was not worth being concerned over - he applied the antiseptic cream in his pocket to the teeth of the bonesaw, making sure the cream stayed on.

Some may wonder what he was doing with something like that - and the answer was fairly simple. He was the son of a 'doctor,' he was a boy of science, and he was going somewhere where he was likely going to be beaten about more than a bit. Thus, he concluded that carrying a small tube of the medicine was a good idea. He was about to put his plan into motion, when something disturbed him - something he would normally have laughed at, but knew better. Something that had drawn his attention, due to the monstrous clack that sounded. Georgia was fountaining blood - the cause, he didn't know, but he guessed something must have hit her. Likely, the mace lying near her.

He hated that he did, but Adam winced at the site of it. He didn't particularly like Georgia, that much could easily be said. Her hot-headedness and wanton violence applied without a refined technique annoyed him to no end, but he did not wish her much harm. His hand reached out to her, but he stopped - that wasn't his fight. He wanted to use what medical skills he could on her, at least stop the bleeding. But he had other matters to attend to. Ivan couldn't last forever, even in hand-to-hand combat. His attack, his one attack, would have t count. The wound couldn't be too deep, he didn't want to be expelled. However, he had to get as much of the cream into the wound as possible - if he remembered applying it to small cuts and grazes, it stung. Badly. If only for a moment, but a second was all Ivan or Lance would need, hopefully.

On the topic of Ivan, the brawler himself was still on pretty even ground with his adversary, though it seemed his defences were slipping - if only by a minute amount. It was only natural, given the fact that he was guarding against brass knuckles, but the fact remained that he was likely going to go down if somebody didn't assist him. He delivered a right hook at Jadon's jaw, connecting with a solid thud, but leaving the Elite Year relatively unphased. However, it should have been simple to block - with each one possessing inhuman strength and endurance, the fact that both had let slip their guard meant that a great many attacks of huge power had been exchanged, more than the average student could have taken.
"I... am not done with you yet! Keep throwing your little baby punches, maybe you will beat me!"
"Don't waste your breath, Ivan. You'll need it when I knock the wind out of you."

Issac sighed. He had heard that these kinds of fights broke out a lot, but never expected that it would be so hostile and sudden. One minute he's eating and the next there's an all out war. From what he can see, there was four "elites" and everyone is fighting against them. Unfortunately the elites seem to be handling themselves nicely against the onslaught of combatants. Issac didn't want to be part of this and didn't like fighting at all, but he had to help.

He looked at some of the choice weapons of the others. A bat, nun chucks, knives, and guns. They were very hostile weapons. He thought back to his own weapon, a simple wooden stave. It was rather light and agile but probably couldn't defend against the brass knuckles or the knives, those were too small and fast for him to handle. Which left him two choices, the girl with the bat or the man with the nunchuks. He voted for the latter since nunchucks seemed unwieldy and flimsy to him, where his staff may have an advantage over that.

He reached his hand over his shoulder and slowly pulled out the staff from it's sheathe. It made a small rasping sound as it scraped against the leather of the shoulder pad. He started to wonder if wearing only one shoulder pad was wise. It provided almost no protection and he didn't have any other armor on. It was also not strapped in very tight. He brushed it off as he twirled it in a circle for the intimidation factor and to put him in a battle readied position. He eyed Phonz as he started to walk slowly towards him. Phonz was twirling his nunchucks around and fighting some guy with guns and swords. He might have some surprise factor over Phonz since he looked slightly preoccupied, but he doubted it. These guys were the best of the best.

He swung his stave at Phonz as he quickly dipped under and dodged the stave. Issac had to do better than that to really do some damage. He resorted to working with who Phonz was fighting with earlier to take him down.