Academy for the magically gifted.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anarchy had already struck. lol I feel like quoting this entire conversation.
Let me go ahead and just say for everyone's sake that in case you have a hard time reading everything in the plot the two combative teachers are taking turns in the gym and field. Students be careful to read the details of where your classes are taking place each day. Kurami will prompt you.

As for Aleister's schedule:
  1st lesson. 2nd lesson. Break. 3rd lesson. 4th lesson. Lunch. 5th lesson. Twilight classes.
Monday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat Helping in the gym (if it's
allowed for students to
volunteer) ----> Applies
to the rest of the week
Science English   Potions  
Tuesday. Magic Combat Training Elements --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Wednesday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Thursday. Magic Combat Training Elements --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Friday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat --------------------------- Science English   Potions  

And please remember that scribing is also on the subject list. My teacher can't teach desks and chairs
My Aleister is sincerely hoping Jhona is wearing a very short skirt today.
ted-humping-register-o.gif

Reactions: Greyslate
  1st lesson. 2nd lesson. Break. 3rd lesson. 4th lesson. Lunch. 5th lesson. Twilight classes.
Monday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Tuesday. Magic Combat Training Science   Math English   Magical Scribing  
Wednesday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Thursday. Magic Combat Training Science   Math English   Magical Scribing  
Friday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Here is Gia's schedule.

> . < Sorry for disappearing! I went on a temporary vacation and now I am back! *Super behind in the Rp*

Right, I'm back, relatively. Classes will begin tomorrow, well, classes I control at least. This means any students which have yet to go to class will either be late or have to join one which has yet to start.

Monday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Tuesday. Magic Combat Training Science   Math English   Magical Scribing  
Wednesday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Thursday. Magic Combat Training Science   Math English   Magical Scribing  
Friday. Physical Combat Science   Math English   Potions  
Here is Gia's schedule.
My goodness I hope you like role playing with me. 5 lessons with my teachers 3 times in a week, 3 for the other two...*blushes*. However remember there is elements by the lovely Pandameez if you didn't notice that one.
I think anarchy had already struck. lol I feel like quoting this entire conversation.
Let me go ahead and just say for everyone's sake that in case you have a hard time reading everything in the plot the two combative teachers are taking turns in the gym and field. Students be careful to read the details of where your classes are taking place each day. Kurami will prompt you.

As for Aleister's schedule:
Monday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat Helping in the gym (if it's
allowed for students to
volunteer) ----> Applies
to the rest of the week
Science English   Potions  
Tuesday. Magic Combat Training Elements --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Wednesday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Thursday. Magic Combat Training Elements --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
Friday. Magical Scribing Physical Combat --------------------------- Science English   Potions  
You're able to go ask them if they need help in the gym but it wouldn't be an activity.

Also both of you need to remember you can have free periods if you wanted as those would be good times to interact with students. You can have a maximum amount of 5 free periods a week, meaning you could skip a whole day if you wanted.

Name: Neon Jefferson

Race: Furry {cat} Is physically weaker than human (has 2/3 strength).

Ability: Psychic{ premonitions and moving objects with his mind} Premonitions happen at random( I need @Temm to do the dice thing to determen it) Also, when moving objects, they can't be larger or equal size as him. They also can't be more than 75% water. Also, he can't move people his size unless either in limbo or willing to be moved. Doing so will drain a lot of his energy (25% per minute) (100% per 5 seconds if majorly water). Also, he can have premontions at will once due to it using 95% if used at will (please let me state so.). The final thing is that he can regain 50% if he's sleeps for 6hrs.. It can't go over 100%.

Weakness: Brostep{gets distracted}, can't move anything water but can move people if smaller or same size as him, his sister { she looks exactly like Blaze but black instead of purple and with same abilities as Blaze }, water spells. Also, it is a well known fact to everyone he meets that he needs to take an unique shot to help stablize him. If not taken every 12 hours, he WILL shrink to about...3 inches. Techically, the powers he has can count as a weakness.

Side Talents: Can make covers of EDM music almost 100% correctly, awesome at video games and making alliances.

Personality: Talkative, Smart, Creative, Disorganized, and Contrary. Has a love for Rock and EDM music.

New To School?: New Student

Fears: Darkness, Death, Vore, Spiders, Dolls{to a extent}

Likes: EDM, Rock Music, Girls, Having Friends, adventure, RP, and burritos.

Dislikes: Brostep, Pop Music, Country Music, Heavy Metal Music, Death, People getting eatten, and Very Gay Guys That Act Like Jerks.

Extras: Has Birthmark on neck that glows in the night.

Romantic Taste

Type: Straight

Submissive/Dominate: Mixed. Depended on situation.

Attracted: Girl Furries {mainly feline}

Unattracted: Preps {depends}, Guys, MILF

Apperance: Looks like picture but has huge black stripe on his forehead that glows a bright red during late in the night or when in pitch black places. Has Neon Green Eyes.

Cat_anthro_by_J_C.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BTW: Check out AU5 Snowblind! It's like his theme song! (FOR NOW :devilfire:)
My, you really tried to make him balanced but the issue wasn't a balance issue. I'll give you a hint, you literally just need to add a single word to your CS, read the rules to find out what word that is. And please, nobody just tell him the word.

@Temm Actually I was a little bit confused on what exactly elements was and whether it is a class for students with powers pertaining to elements or not. I'm not exactly sure, so if you or @Pandymeez could possibly explain it that would be appreciated.

@Temm Actually I was a little bit confused on what exactly elements was and whether it is a class for students with powers pertaining to elements or not. I'm not exactly sure, so if you or @Pandymeez could possibly explain it that would be appreciated.
That's up to Pandy I'm afraid~

What is it? I read the rules for at least 40 times! Please just tell me in a private message! Please! :bawling:
@Temm

BTW: For you @Temm , why do you like vore? I can understand if it's soft vore. But if it's hard vore then, That's a talent all on it's own.

What is it? I read the rules for at least 40 times! Please just tell me in a private message! Please! :bawling:
@Temm

BTW: For you @Temm , why do you like vore? I can understand if it's soft vore. But if it's hard vore then, That's a talent all on it's own.
No. And I enjoy it for private reasons, I do not like any part of hard vore other than the digestion aspect. Biting, cooking, chopping up and the like is not something I'm fond of.

Just like me. I just...don't use it often in my RP's. I know some people can get very graphic with it.

I'm fine with it. Just, not when it's my character. You can do anything else to my character exept vore. That's my pet pevee. Now if my character 100% deserves it, then it's cool. Or if it's partial vore, you know? @Temm

As I said, harming someone seriously or killing them must get permission from the character's owner prior to doing it, vore would do that.
I'm fine with it. Just, not when it's my character. You can do anything else to my character exept vore. That's my pet pevee. Now if my character 100% deserves it, then it's cool. Or if it's partial vore, you know? @Temm

Kaneki's Schedule
  1st Period 2nd Period Break 3rd Period 4th Period Lunch 5th Period Twilight Classes
Monday Magical Scribing Physical Combat   English Science   Potions  
Tuesday Potions Math   Science English   Magical Scribing  
Wednesday Physical Combat Magical Scribing   Math English   Science  
Thusday Magical Combat English   Phyiscal Combat Potions   Elemental Training  
Friday
Magical
Combat
Potions   English Physical Combat   Elemental Training  

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaneki's Schedule
  1st Period 2nd Period Break 3rd Period 4th Period Lunch 5th Period Twilight Classes
Monday Magical Scribing Physical Combat   English Science   Potions  
Tuesday Potions Math   Science English   Magical Scribing  
Wednesday Physical Combat Magical Scribing   Math English   Science  
Thusday Magical Combat English   Phyiscal Combat Potions   Magical Scribing  
Friday
Magical
Combat
Potions   English Physical Combat   Magical Scribing  
I'm surprised you put so much Magical scribing, I'm not particularly looking forward to teaching myself all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.