Academy for the magically gifted.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i'm on the phone so i won't be able to post for like...2-3 hours maybe

0_o I did. Fine...tell me what I didn't fix. I did my character so that he has no advantage points. I also did all of the things for the character sheet. Please tell me what I'm not getting!:banghead:

Read the rules and you'll find out. It's got something to do with a word.
0_o I did. Fine...tell me what I didn't fix. I did my character so that he has no advantage points. I also did all of the things for the character sheet. Please tell me what I'm not getting!:banghead:

You know, there's a reason we put it in the rules and don't just tell them. So that they have proof they have read the rules.
Oh dang your right!!!!! I'm so sorry......really didn't know until you replied.......so sorry.

Anyway, I'm going to bed and will be out the majority of tomorrow, please don't descend into anarchy without me.

What am I going to do? Burn the forum down............Pandymeez it is. May your sleep be plagued with horror
Oh no, I have a sub moderator named Pandymeez which I trust a lot more to do the job.

And no, it's not too late, just yet, and you haven't fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.