Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So, I got 3 rage quits over a single word.... Wow.

Anyway then, I'll try to still maintain my character throughout this RP. Anyway, when my character...forgets the shrink antidote, I'll allow only vore to the point of "teasing". That way, my character will not get seriously hurt/killed and it'll satisfy any Vore People Out There.

@Temm Thank You. Will post a lot tomorrow. BTW, are there any other types of vore and what are they? Tell me please.

name: (my profile name)
race: have demon
talent:ninjutsu sorta like naruto if that is ok if not i will think of something
side talents: musician and martial artist
personality: he can be sort of unpredictable some times
fears: he is scared of fear it self
dislikes: annoying people
sexual oreantation: females
attracted to : some one he knows and likes and poeple he has in lots in common with
unattracted to : loud annoying people
looks" like the guy in my profile pic

name: (my profile name)
race: have demon
talent:ninjutsu sorta like naruto if that is ok if not i will think of something
side talents: musician and martial artist
personality: he can be sort of unpredictable some times
fears: he is scared of fear it self
dislikes: annoying people
sexual oreantation: females
attracted to : some one he knows and likes and poeple he has in lots in common with
unattracted to : loud annoying people
looks" like the guy in my profile pic
I'm not sure what a have demon but I'm presuming it's some sort of demon which hordes things. If you could delete your message in the IC thread, read the rules more carefully, use the provided character sheet and improve your grammar, I mean, capitals at the beginning of each sentence and full stops is a must. I notice you're thirteen and I'm already on the threshold with one of the fifteen year olds in the thread, you may wish to look for a different thread who don't mind bad grammar.

-__- Ha. Ha. Very funny. Now, what classes are avalable for my character?

Okay. If there isn't a lot of classes, then you wouldn't mind listing them off then? Please do as well a a quick summary about the class if able?

Go to the first page of the forum, there is a list of all the teachers there with what they teach.

Full name: Esme Bisset

Ability: Cell Regeneration

Weaknesses: Lethal Attacks are unrecoverable, Severe wounds may not heal completely, Pain Supression

Side talents: Playing Piano and Cello, Vocalizing, Dancing, Acting

Personality: Her general personality is that of an angel. She's pure, having high moral standards. Esme is a courageous and sensitive individual. She isn't big on taking risks by deception, force, or rebellion, but that doesn't mean she hasn't done them before- it's just done rare, and if it is done, it's for a reason. She's decisive, disciplined, and discreet. Esme can be uncaring and stubborn sometimes. Everything usually depends on a situation.

Fears: Arachnophobia, Agoraphobia, Autophobia, Emaciatophobia

Likes: Reading, Doodling, Dogs, Chinese and Thai Food, Writing

Dislikes: Being Dictated, Cream Pies, Pushing Around, Large Crowds, Peanuts, Beer, Discouragement

Extras: None

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive

Attracted to: Athletic builds, Guys taller than her, Broad Shoulders, Respect, Slight Tan, Consideration

Unattracted to: Pants hanging below butt, "Popular" Kids, Crazy Buffed Guys, Rudeness, Excessive Tan and/or Tattoos, Smoking, Excessive Drinking, Temper, Excessive Cursing

Appearance:
img-thing

Status
Not open for further replies.