Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COUNT ME IN

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel it is Something that we are going to have to live with, Lilpuff will be missed x.x

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
so who's gonna post next though. I can't cause I was the last one to post

Also @DJae Shadow Killer are you making Peter and Zander into NPCs since lilpuff is gone?

//peeps at OOC
W-what,Lil... ;-; uh..I don't think I can post next either since I'm not quite sure where to go with where my charrie is right now :F

And Peter and Zander are up for grabs, whoever wants them~ Or they can be played by whoever at the moment needs them to do something
Do you mean both of them? Cause I might be able to do something.......

• Thank You
Okay, everyone, I edited my last post to include Zander and Peter's response to everything!

Also, @Haruka sorry, I don't know how to include you without noticing your character, so hopefully the bombing can give your character some action!

Hey, I Havn't been on in a longtime, Can I Be caught up or something?

I don't think very much has changed...it hasn't moved in forever

I've taken over Peter and Zander, just in case you might be confused. Also, the absolutists have now destroyed the safehouse entrance and are inside.

• Thank You
aah okay! I'm kinda waiting on the others too, just thought maybe something to get it moving again

Not sure if I'll be available at any times, computer's a bit wacky, just a heads up.
I'll be on when I can.

Whoa,suddenly got unexpectedly slightly inactive.Sorry,life happened and,well,I admittedly sort of lost motivation to RP.I think I'm starting to feel it again tho so... OvO

I'll check on the IC before I sleep and maybe post something then too

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Not sure if I'll be available at any times, computer's a bit wacky, just a heads up.

I'll be on when I can.
Alright! idk if you can tell but i don't want this to die especially now that it's moving and got interestng ;u;

Okii, I finally posted something.Prolly not the best but i think thats an okay thing to pull out from a half asleep mind..? //killed

Status
Not open for further replies.