Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COUNT ME IN

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa,suddenly got unexpectedly slightly inactive.Sorry,life happened and,well,I admittedly sort of lost motivation to RP.I think I'm starting to feel it again tho so... OvO
I'll check on the IC before I sleep and maybe post something then too
Aww *hug* It's alright.
I hope everything gets better Haruka!

Alright! idk if you can tell but i don't want this to die especially now that it's moving and got interestng ;u;
Yes I can tell, and I don't want it to either *hug* But stuffs happens~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yay free hug-- //hugs back
But yee,I think everything will come back to normal..for now. //crosses fingers that school doesn't give me heaps of homework not like I do them right away anyways

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Can i have a Link to The Actual RP again? Idk how to get to it ;~;

Thanks, I was going to say it yesterday but got a bit too busy..
Happy late thanksgiving!

So sorry for the late reply! I've just been really really busy these last few days. And still will be for a little while more T_T

Anyways, @DJae Writer Chick I kinda made an assumption on what eclipse did after she fired her shot so i hope it was right

E-eto,I might not be able to respond until tomorrow because I have to work on some stuff.I'll still try tonight tho.Sorry > <

It's alright @Haruka !

I probably won't be on tomorrow, I have a parade to attend!
But it's all okay ^~^

Andrew: "Time to use the Grenade" xDDD The Reason Andrew Has Caffeine pills because He has Sleeping Problems, But he can feel himself passing out which would not be the best time here. So this tiredness can cause an Aggravation in his mood, Mood swing, drowsiness, Maybe even run into a buildings wall when using his speed xD wouldn't that be funny/Terrible at the Same time? xD

Glad To RP again honesty, Its funny because Andrew would of also offered to go back to help the others. So I think that either they both go back, Or Andrew throws the Grenade, Kill all of them and blow up the vehicles, Andrew gets Complained att and they decided to go back anyway? xDDDDD

Andrew: "Time to use the Grenade" xDDD The Reason Andrew Has Caffeine pills because He has Sleeping Problems, But he can feel himself passing out which would not be the best time here. So this tiredness can cause an Aggravation in his mood, Mood swing, drowsiness, Maybe even run into a buildings wall when using his speed xD wouldn't that be funny/Terrible at the Same time? xD

Glad To RP again honesty, Its funny because Andrew would of also offered to go back to help the others. So I think that either they both go back, Or Andrew throws the Grenade, Kill all of them and blow up the vehicles, Andrew gets Complained att and they decided to go back anyway? xDDDDD
i am laughing at the image of izaya running into a wall pffft

when you say 'go back' do you mean go back into the tunnel or follow peter's plan to help eclipse fight off the absolutists?

Also should we let allie go back to the absolutists after the fight? like somehow she ends up escaping while peter's plan is in progress?

Yes, I was thinking Allie would somehow escape.

And going back to help Eclipse might be an okay idea ^^" Or not, your choice.
Maybe Allie escapes and they go back to pull Eclipse out and tell her what happened once they were all safe?

Yes, I was thinking Allie would somehow escape.

And going back to help Eclipse might be an okay idea ^^" Or not, your choice.
Maybe Allie escapes and they go back to pull Eclipse out and tell her what happened once they were all safe?
Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking too. Peter and Andrew try to save Eclipse and get her out of the safehouse, at the same time attacking the absolutists while Allie somehow escapes and both groups are able to get away and regroup before we move on to the next arc. Idk what the next one could be but we can always discuss that here!

yay people like my ideas! I'm so happy ;U;

Ooh,dem ideas tho--

Apologies,unfortunately I still can't post because this week and next week are my finals week,and I'm currently rushing a 52-chapter book we had 2 months to read bc I have to turn in questions and stuff about it and I'm just on chapter 9-- (bless online summaries tho so ouo) someone should really scold me--

But yee...I can't promise anything but I'll try again to post something before I sleep or tomorrow if I don't have much to do-- Q-Q

It's okay @Haruka ! I perfectly understand. My Midterms are next week as well, a bit stressful ^^"
So don't worry if you can't post, thanks for letting us know though~

@Haruka I showed my Friend your youtube channel :3 you have A Big fan now heh... He wants to be your friend now xD but you do good music xD

Status
Not open for further replies.