Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COUNT ME IN

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are sign ups still open?

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Hmm...If they have been inactive for more than 3 weeks, then yes.

Sorry, I mostly keep up with people who actually post ^^" I'm a terrible GM.... *hides* Sowwy.... ;~;

Hmm...If they have been inactive for more than 3 weeks, then yes.

Sorry, I mostly keep up with people who actually post ^^" I'm a terrible GM.... *hides* Sowwy.... ;~;
The only people who post is me, you, Yuuki, and Lil, I have hopes for Haruka since i talked with them last week or two, but hollow is deffinatly inactive... Also sorry for misspelling any names. And if we get rid of Hollow then we will have one more spot for Anarchist. And if we actually do get ri of Haruka which we should wait 1 or 2 weeks before doing, I'll contact them again, Then we will have 1 more spot for the Absolutists.

But your not a Terrible GM cx Need a hug to cheer up? cx

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll message both of them, and we should give them 2 weeks, if there is no response then...

@Pyro ~ If within 2 weeks we get no response from two of our people, then we will then have 2 positions open:
1 in Absolutists
1 in Anarchists

I already discussed this with one other member of this RP who also PMed me a week ago if my memory isn't failing me right now.
And I do apologize that I haven't posted yet.I'm really truly sorry.

I've just been really busy lately and I have this big project supposedly due tomorrow,but was thankfully extended until Tuesday.I'll also be taking a big test for Juniors (was optional for us Sophomores) in two weeks and I feel the need to study for it...but that can actually wait bc me and studying never get along //shot

So yeah.Hopefully after I deal with my project I'll be able to post.Again,sorry. >//<

• Thank You
@Lilpuff and @Shadow-Djae_Writer idek if this was made clear but since our characters are absolutists, you guys also get control of the absolutist back-up

Wait, backup for absolutists or anarchists?

I have characters for both....I'm kinda confused now..

i meant back up for absolutists since allie is an absolutist. Rin's can't control them since her character is an anarchist

• Thank You
haha i'm such a team junkie

deal with it.gif

Okie dokes. Sorry, just got back from school~

Hiya all, I'm sorry for not posting. My parents are going through a divorce here so...umm yeah...its kinda hard.....would anyone be as kind to help me post something.

Status
Not open for further replies.