About time I used one of these...

So after a super long (4 months) hiatus my Thesis is done and I am back to roleplaying, what better way to celebrate this than starting a group rolepay?! So here it goes:

• Two magic schools have been rivals for ages, claiming their way of teaching and their students were way better than the other students. This rivalry has even torn families and friendships apart, for it is simply not done to have any kind of relationship with someone from the other school. Anyway, both schools have decided to end this ongoing war for once and for all! Their top students (or randomly selected, not sure yet) will be send out into the Arena to bring honor to their school (hopefully). In the Arena they will have to face all kind of hardships, (natural) disasters and fears to determine which students, thus which school, and what magic is best. So which school will win? Or will the outcome be something else entirely?

• Somnium Magic School and Astrum College for Magic have been rivals for ages. It all started when magic was split into white magic and black magic. Somnium Magic School swears by the way of black magic, while Astrum College for Magic teaches the way of white magic. In order to be allowed to use magic, any person needs to have a degree from either one of them. For illegal magic usage exist very high penalties, even going as far to fully take away someones magic. So no matter if you agree with the whole 'war' you are forced into it, and all consequences that follow with it.

At 18, people will be chosen by the school. This will happen based on a psychology test and a magic test on neutral grounds. This is the only moment people are allowed to use magic off schoolgrounds with no degree without being punished for it. Depending on the outcome of the test the person will be send to either Somnium Magic School or Astrum College of Magic. In some cases there is no choice to be made at all, for some magic automatically falls under black or white magic. So if you use bloodmagic (hemokinesis), dark magic (umbrakinesis) or Necromancy you will go to Somnium Magic School without needing any further testing. If you use light magic (photokinesis), healing (vitakinesis) or Animancy you will immediately go to Astrum College of Magic, without testing. Any other magic types will be tested and it will depend on the way you use and think about magic.

Each school has six school years. The first and second year will be basic magic, the third and fourth year are intermediate magic and the fifth and sixth year are advance magic. You have in total seven years to complete your education if you fail to do so, you will simply be dropped out of school and no longer allowed to use magic. However there are a few rare occasions students have been allowed to go on for longer than seven years. During the school year you live in dorms and will only go home during the holidays. At the school grounds magic usages is allowed, with and without a degree, still everyone has to take full responsibility for the outcome of their actions and magic. To help the first years get used to the school and the way of teaching and everything, every first year will be assigned to a sixth year student who will act as their mentor, mostly this is based on magic yet at other times it seemed to be fully at random.

Last but not least, magic is used from the persons energy, though one can use his surroundings as well. Example: someone with water magic will automatically be stronger when they are in the ocean. They will have more trouble with their magic when in a dessert. However on both ocassions they would be able to conjure water from their own energy, yet it may take more or less energy and concentration depending on their surroundings. This means emotions and circumstances (may) have influence on magic.

• 1) Be respectful to everyone in OOC. Though IC you can have the most closed minded and bitchiest character you want.
    2) This rp is open to all kind of players and characters.
    3) This rp will be mature, due to the topics it may come to contact with. Romance is not the highlight, but it might happen.
    4) If you have an character idea that does not fall in the average arc, discuss it with me on beforehand.
    5) There is a maximum of two students with the same magic (even if used in complete different ways)
    6) Except for the six kinds of magic that are mentioned you are fully free to decide what school your character belongs to. However do keep in mind it has to follow the line of black or white magic usage.
    7) You are allowed to have a maximum of three characters (each will have their own posts)
    8) You are allowed to reservate roles, but I do expect you to at least have a worked out character up within a week after the rp goes online. Otherwise I will vacant your reservation.
    9) You have to answer my questions before I allow you to enlist in this rp or reservate roles.
    10) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    11) I would like to use realistic or semi-realistic pictures for this rp. A description of your character is still required as well.
    12) Posting length should be at least two paragraphs of 10 sentences. And I would like you to post at least once a week for each character. Any spoken text of your character should be colored and you will always use third person, past tense.
    13) I am not a grammar nazi (well, actually I am...) but at least proofread your posts and try to post normal english.
    14) Keep in mind that the rp world will work the same as the real life world (exept there is magic) so that means if it is daytime in the rp, it is daytime for all of the characters. And if it is sunny that means it doesn't rain on your parade and if a character says something to another character, not being your character, there is no way your character knows! Unless they were eavesdropping.
    15) Also godmoding, autohitting and perfection will not be appreciated in this rp. I will however not use a dicing system for any fights.
    16) Once more; answer the question in the tab 'questions' to be allowed into this rp.

• Somnium Magic School
    First year
    Second year
    Third year
    Fourth year
    Fifth year
    Sixth year

Astrum College for Magic
    First year
    Second year
    Third year
    Fourth year
    Fifth year
    Sixth year

• 1) Would you like there to be a discord channel of this rp?

2) Would you want the characters to have familiars? If so, do you want it to be a general thing (like all students will get a familiar at a certain age) or do you want it to be a personal thing (some might chose to take a familiar)?

3) Do you want there to be different races (as in elfs, trolls, werewolves, vamps etc)?

4) Most important: Do you want the top students to be selected or do you want random students to be selected?

• None

So this is it. My welcome back rp. Hope you like it and enjoy it!

Estelmist
Sixth Year - Somnium Magic School
Ice Magic - Nymph

Interaction
Anyone close

Mention
No one particular

Outfit
Soaked black sweatpants and boxers

It all still felt a bit surreal to the Nymph male. This morning he had even been (almost) late to the gathering and then all of a sudden his name has been drawn for this tournament of sorts. He really had not paid much attention during the first gathering at the start of the school year. This whole thing had been weeks in planning now and most people had seemed very excited about it. Yet the Nymph? He couldn't care less about it. His interests lay in complete different aspects. And now here he was. The irony.

He looked around the portal room they were called into as the rules were once more explained, and he was once again not paying much attention. They had a quite good team, though whether or not they could work together... well they would probably find out in that Arena or whatever they'd be send to.
"Mister Kallinei, can we for once have your attention? This is a matter of life and death. For real even."
His gaze flicked over towards the old male, one of their magic history teachers. He gave an innocent smile as always, yet he did keep his mouth shut. This time. He faked his interest towards the explanation of how the rules would work. Basically it was just don't get killed, right? That did not seem too difficult to him, nor worth more than fifteen minutes of monotone talking.

"Very well then. Are you ready, mister Kallinei?" The teacher spoke.
The Nymph smiled brightly as he stepped forward since the male indicated him to do so. "I think everyone would be ready after an hour prepping," he said with an innocent tone and a wink. Yet the elder male gave no reaction to his subtle tease at all. Boring.
"You did not bring anything with you?" the teacher asked.
The Nymph looked around him, before shrugging. "I'll be fine," he simply said, not at all nervous about whatever was gonna happen. He could hear some disappointed, or perhaps relieved, sigh from the teacher as he was let towards one of the two portals.
"Remember both camps will be just a bit apart and have each one big tent and one bag with survival utilities. All the rest... you will have to improvise," the teacher warned them one last time. "Best of luck and prove that Somnium is best!"
The Nymph simply rolled his eyes. They were sending students to their possible death, yet the honor of Somnium was most important of course. Oh well. "Well, I am going then. See you guys on the other side!" he grinned as he stepped back and simply let himself fall through the portal.

He vaguely heard the teacher yell something. Probably about him being careless, but he was already falling through the air. It was a rather peaceful sensation until he was suddenly surrounded by water. Very cold water. That was quite a wake up call. Out of all the places, of course he had to land in a pond. He adjusted quickly though as he swam up to the surface again. So far so good. He ran his hands through his long locks as he made his way out of the water, waiting for who ever would follow him to this Arena. Though it seemed rather lovely for an Arena. At this moment. Though if he recalled parts of the explanation it could all change in the blink of an eye.

Calithileth
Second Year - Astrum College for Magic
Thiriokinesis - Human Druid

Interaction
Animals around her

Mention
No one particular

Outfit
Her chakra vest, yoga pants and top.

Though normally the Druid was rather calm in nature, she had to admit she had been very nervous from the moment her name had been drawn. She was gonna participate in some Arena against other skillful students and with ever changing enviroments. She would be lying if she said she was looking forward to it, but she would make sure to make the best of it. Yes she was very happy to see some of her close friends with her in this strange battle of schools. She tightened her belt around her hips once more, making sure all the little potions and other stuff was safe.

"Miss Rathem, you are up next," a friendly teacher said. She gave her an encouraging smile. "Be safe and be brave out there!"
Calithileth nodded as she stepped forward and took another deep breath. It was very important to stay calm and just let the portal lead her to where she had to be. "Yes, I am ready," she said softly, "I think." She looked at the teacher for the final instructions, which were not that complicated.
"Just step calmly forward and good luck," the teacher said.
The human girl gave a nod once more and stepped forward. Her feet leaving the cold stone floor from the school to welcome... grass? Her mood immediately lightened up as she could hear the sounds of a million animals around her. If there were animals, the enviroment had to be friendly.

"Take a quick look, Naari," she asked, and the starling took flight from her shoulder. She opened her eyes to look around, finding herself in a calm forest. This wasn't so bad at all as she followed some sort of path towards one of the two camps that would be theirs. The camp of the other school would be on the other side of the forest or something like that. "Rose? Nina?" She called out the names softly, hopefully not disturbing the wildlife around her too much. Both girls had gone to this world before her, yet she was not sure if they'd end up at the same camp. "Oh my, aren't you pretty?" she said with a soft smile as a squirrel came down a tree. It looked rather curiously at her, before quickly going on with his life.

Calithileth followed it with her eyes as she noticed some pretty butterflies and simply took the time to admire the wildlife around her. There was no danger so far, for the animals would warn her. They were all very relaxed and just doing there things so Cali relaxed as well. It was just like walking through the forest at the school campus. "Oh, hey Naari," she greeted when the bird came back to her. She gave it some seeds as she listened to his findings. It only confirmed that there was no danger here for now. "Anyone here already?" she called out as she arrived at the little camp. She curiously moved to the tent opening it up to see it would be more then big enough for three people. There even were sleeping mats and sleeping bags for them. That was nice.

Arena 1: The Valley

Valley_31193.jpg

For the first Arena it will be a calm one, a friendly one, so the students will have time to get settled a bit. The valley is surrounded by hills and mountains. Wildlife is friendly and not much different from what the students are used to. Temperatures through the day will be around 19 to 23 degrees Celsius and at night it will drop to around 15 degrees Celsius. There will be a soft breeze that will only be felt on the open grasslands and heard through the russling of leaves from the forest. The valley is divided by a river that goes from North to South, deviding the land in a west and east part.

The West part is where the six students from Somnium Magic School will start of, while the Eastern part of course belongs to Astrum College of Magic. Both schools have two drop off points that are not too far apart from each other. Each drop off point is a little camp with an easily set up tent and a bag with survival utilities, such as a knife, rope, some lucifers and a first aid kit. Other than that the students are left to tend for themselves. The tents are around an hour away from eachother and a half day travel away from the river seperating them.

82367bf1-3436-4ad5-9fa0-9fb1d6f1ea4f.jpg

Drop off
West part Camp 1: Cordelia / / Solomon / Estelmist
West part Camp 2: Charleston / Bethany / Lily
East part Camp 1: Third year / Nianthia / Sixth year
East part Camp 2: First year / Calithileth / Rose

Last edited:
Okay. This rp will be based on an rp I have participated in before, and later have rebooted myself (with permission of the original GM) but this time I am gonna do it a little bit different. Different also from how I usually set up roleplays, so it may take a bit more time than usual for me to get things ready. Everyone will be welcome in this rp, whether you wanna be part of it long term or short term, I only ask that if you have a key role or character in this roleplay to not just vanish on me. Furthermore you can make your character and role as big or small as you wish. That being send, we go onto to the fun part... The actual roleplay...

• For years there has a social study been going on on several schools. The nowadays students don't know any better than in their last year -graduation year- their whole status and life will depend on whatever card they find. Our characters have been together for the past five years of their school carreers. Some of them have been come friends, some of them have become enemies, some of them are lovers, and others are haters. Still they all made it together to their last year and now is there time to rule the school, figurative speaking of course...

Now what is so special about this last year? Apart from the fact that they, you know, graduate. As mentioned before their whole status and life will depend on cards. What kind of cards, you may ask? Well normal playing cards. This graduation year will be the 'Spades' and who ever finds the King of Spades, they will be king of the year. The whole year. They are allowed to make rules, bend rules, change grades, they hold the absolute power... However fair warning, not all Kings have lasted a whole year. Since if you have a King, there has to be a court, nobility and of course people. Court will be the Queen and Jacks, nobility will be the two of spades to the ten of spades. And the people... that are the cardless. But be careful, a revolution can be easily started... and a throne can be overthrown...

So what will this year of Spades bring? Well, that is part of the social study. How will people react to having sudden powers based on nothing but luck? Are the relationships of these students strong enough to withstand whatever the cards will bring them? That we will see...

• The roleplay will mostly revolve around school life, but it will involve more than boring classes and lunchbreaks. Just like on a real school there will be fieldtrips, Christmas Balls, Science fairs and art week. All of it leading up to eventually the Finals and hopefully graduation. And then spring break of course. To keep the roleplay alive, there shall be skips in the timeline to different months and events of the school year. I will make sure to communicate this very well with you on the discord.

I wish to add some more challenge to this roleplay by making it a dutch school and thus mostly take place in the Netherlands. This simply for the reason that I am from the Netherlands so I understand the dutch schoolsystem better than the American system. However this does not mean you have to know all the ins and outs of the dutch schooling. I will explain whatever you will need to know (see the background tab) and you can always ask me if things are still left unclear.

The students have no idea that the card system is part of a social study. It is a study that started in 2010 and will last until 2020. It has been in place when our students started in their first year. However they may have older sisters or brothers who remember that there had not been a card system or the first year of the card system.

Our characters will all be in their graduation year. That means they will be 17 or 18 years old in their graduation year. Some may be 19 or 20 if they had to redo one or two years, and some may be 16 if they have skipped a year. Redoing a year is not as uncommon as skipping a year. (either way always discuss with me on beforehand). Furthermore our characters will all be in their last year of VWO (Voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs aka pre-university education), therefor most of them will be smart and have the ambition to go to university. Still I have heard things like 'a minute is 100 seconds right?' and 'but miles and kilometers are the same..' and other things like that during my education. With other words, they are not gifted. Just a bit smarter than your average joe maybe and good at studying. Depending on how many people are interested and will join, all characters will be in the same class.

Lastly, I will be making a better setting once this rp starts. I will add in different places so you guys can get a bit of a feel of where your characters can be. Things like the little park across the school, the cafeteria of the school, the little snackbar and bakery they go for lunch. I am open for input on these things as well. Later on.

• So, since this roleplay will take place in the Netherlands, I will give you a bit of very quick guide on the Dutch Schoolsystem and school experience. This includes all that I think you need to know to get a bit of insight to get a realistic image of how Dutch school life is. If you want to know more, or things are unclear, feel free to ask me, okay?

Let's start of by more general things. The minimum age for purchasing alcohol and cigarets is 18 years in the Netherlands. Yes, drugs such as marihuana and hash can also be purchased if you are above 18. However it is only legal to use drugs in a private setting. Still that doesn't stop people from smoking marihuana in parks or when they walk through the streets either. However if the cops bust you, you will get fined. The legal amount of marihuana to carry on you is 5 gram. If you carry more it will be confiscated and you will be fined. If you get repeatedly fined, or are really out of it, or carry more than 15 gram on you, you will be taken to the policestation which may end up in court hearing and even jail time.

Okay further to driving. It is most common to get your driverlessons when you are 17/18. You are allowed to drive on you own when you are 18 years or older. Under 18 years, you will need a person next to you in the car with a minimum of five years drivers experience and a certificate. Still it is highly unlikely for students to have their own car, or be allowed to use their parents car. Most people go to school by bike or by bus and it is highly unlikely to come by car. (even in college and uni this is uncommon until your last years). Depending on where you life the average student has a 20-40 minute commute by bike to school (I believe, not based on real facts, only my experience).

So school stuff. One class hour is 50 minutes. First hour starts at 8.30 till 9.20 and so on. You will have small break and a big break. The small break is late morning, the big break is mostly meant for lunch. Lunch can be brought from home or purchased at the school cafeteria (or if the students chose to they can go to the snackbar or bakery which are just a 5 minute walk away from school).
    [spoili]
    First hour 8.30-9.20
    Second hour 9.20 - 10.10
    Third hour 10.10 - 11.00
    Small break 11.00-11.20
    Fourth hour 11.20-12.10
    Fifth hour 12.10-13.00
    Big break 13.00-13.25
    Sixth hour 13.25-14.15
    Seventh hour 14.15-15.05
    Eight hour 15.05-15.55
    [/spoili]

Last but not least schoolsubjects. At the end of the third year, students are required to chose a profile that fits them. There are four preset profiles a student can chose from; Culture and Society (CS), Culture and Economics (CE), Science and Health (SH) and Science and Engineering (SE). With this the students choses its mandatory subjects on top of the base subjects. Apart from this they are also required to chose two voluntary subjects that can be almost anything. I will make a class time table for this roleplay later on.
    [spoili]
    Base Culture and Society[/td[td]Culture and Economics Science and Health Science and Engineering Voluntary
    Dutch Geography Geography Physics Physics Music
    English History History Science Science Art
    Mathematics Math C Economics Biology Math B or D Sport Extra
    Sports French Math A or C Math A or B Computer Science
    German French Spanish
    German Chinese
    Social Sciences
    Etc. (discuss with me)
    [/td] [td] [/td]
    [td]

NOTE: Mathematics are a base subject, students are free to chose their level of math in some profiles. Students can also chose a higher mathlevel than usual, however that is very uncommon. Math levels are weird because of an old/previous system used.

Math A
    Focuses on applied sciences, probability theory and statistics. Suitable for those who want to study economics or biomedical science.

Math B
    Focuses on analysis, geometry, algebra, formulas and equations and mathematical reasoning. Suitable for students who want to follow up with physic or science studies.

Math C
    Focuses on basic math mostly. It is the easiest form of maths. It is ment for students who want to do a social, cultural or liguisitc study.

Math D
    Focuses on algebra, formulas and mathematical reasoning. It goes further than Math B and is suitable for a engineering or scientific study.
    [/td][/spoili][td]
    [/td]

• As mentioned several times now, our characters will be graduates of the pre-university eductions. That means most characters will be 17 or 18 years old. Most of them will become 18 during the school year. Exceptions are possible, but you will need to discuss them with me. If not, I will not accept them. No matter how good your argument is. You ask on beforehand if you can make an older or younger character.

This will be a modern realistic roleplay. While I do like a lot of variation to the characters, I do wish them to be realistic. That doesn't mean I won't allow characters with a problematic background, or some other things that are out of the ordinary. But please discuss this with me on beforehand. This is a normal school and the highest level of secondary education, so I don't want fifteen characters with all OCD so sever they can not function normally.

Transfer students are allowed. I will allow a maximum of two. Again ask me on beforehand. Or change your character idea. I am most open to help you with ideas to make them work for both of us.

Multiple characters are allowed. Yet you are only allowed to have ONE carded character to give everyone a fair shot.

NPCs are allowed, but please discuss with me on beforehand. In my opinions NPCs will play part in the story and are only to be played by the person who created them, unless that person says differently. People that will only be mentioned (like students talking about their parents, or siblings) are not NPCs in my opinion. I will make NPCs for the teachers (if someone wishes to help or has some great teacher idea feel free to share!). So sorry but your character can only be a student.

Before you ask. No you can not reservate roles as a certain card. I want to use a dice system for this to keep it as random and fair as possible.This means that when you write your characters intro you will roll two die. The result of your roll will be the card your character finds. You can either than decide to keep it, or try again. After your second attempt you can only chose to keep that card or be cardless. For more info see the 'cards' tab.

• This year is the year of Spades. One deck of playing cards will be hidden through out the whole school building on the first day. The graduation students are allowed to go search for them. However only the cards with spades will give them any status. Cheating by bringing your own cards is of course not allowed and if found out will immediately result in being cardless. Other than that, everything is allowed unless it is illegal. So yes you can steal someone elses card or try to manipulate them into trading. As soon as you chose a card and want that card to be yours, you go to the deans and show him. From that point on it is official and your card cannot be stolen anymore.

IC-wise this will mean that your first post will be about your character finding a card. I will throw two die for you and the outcome of that will be your card. Then in your next post you can decide if your character puts the card back (declines it) and searches for another card (so a new dice throw) or if they keep it. Once a card is found, the card will stay in that place. So lets say Alice finds a card in the library. Dice role results in the Five of Spades. She decided not to take it and moves on. Then Benny comes into the library and he finds a card. That card will still be the Five of Spades, so there is no need for a dice role.

The dicethrow will be with two 7-faced die.
    2 will be Two of Spades
    3 will be Three of Spades
    4 will be Four of Spades
    5 will be Five of Spades
    6 will be Six of Spades
    7 will be Seven of Spades
    8 will be Eight of Spades
    9 will be Nine of Spades
    10 will be Ten of Spades
    11 will be Jack of Spades
    12 will be Queen of Spades
    13 will be King of Spades
    14 will be Ace of Spades
    If you get an throw with equal eyes you get to chose the Joker card. There will be two jokers in the game. Once those are chosen, equal eyes mean nothing. I am sorry.

So now, why would you care so much for what card you get? As I said before, your card will determine your status and rank, but some also give you some nice extras.

The People - The cardless
    These students will have no special rights at all. They will have to listen to all rules made above them. They will have no say in how things go (theoretically, however being friends with a King might give you some
    influence?)

The Nobility - Two to Ten of Spades
    They only have one right: Switch of Grades. A noble can chose to switch his grade for anyones ranked below him. However this can only be done once per month. Also the noble who wishes to use this right has to write it down on top of his exam, both that he wants to use this write and with whom he wishes to switch grades.

The Royalty - Jack, Queen and King

These three together make the Royalty. That means they get to decide how someone who breaks the rules shall be punished. Furthermore they each get to make new rules or erase former made rules. The Jack can do this once per month. The Queen is allowed to make a rule every week. The King however can make a rule every day. These rules can be anything, as long as it is not illegal or extremely threathening to ones wellbeing, same goes for the punishments.

The Odd - Ace and Jokers
    The Ace may not seem like special card, but it is. Each day they can go specifically against one rule or punishment. Also they can deny their grades being switched. However use this protection, the Ace will have to write it down at the top of his exam. In return, he has no right to switch grades at any given moment. The Joker is perhaps the card the Royalty should fear most. Those with a Joker card can go against whatever rule whenever they want. The rules simpy do not apply to them. Further more they can protect up to three persons each per exam to have their grades switches. Again this protection has to be given at the start of the exam by writing the names down at the top.

• 1) All iwaku and normal roleplaying rules apply.

2) Characters will be between 17 and 18 years old. Any oddities to them should be discussed with me on beforehand. This goes for age, background, mental and physical wellbeing, status etc.

3) You can not reservate a certain card. Your role with be decided with dice throws.

4) You can hop in and hop out at any time in this rp. However if you hold a key character or Royal card, please be dedicated or otherwise decline your card.

5) You will write in third person past tense. I would like to see at least two / three paragraphs per post.

6) Hot and heavy is allowed, but really? At school? Take it to PMs or something.

7) Communicate with me and the other players. This will happen through discord. If you do not wish to be part of the discord you will miss out on a lot of information, so I will most likely not accept you.

8) You can not post anything in the IC, before I have accepted your character.

9) Multiple characters are allowed, but you are not allowed to have more than one card character, until further notice.

10) These characters have been classmates for the past five years. It is likely they have some sort of knowledge and opinion about each other.

11) Any rules may be added if I think that is necessary (or I have simply forgotten them)

• Discord > Still in making
    IC > Still in making
    Places > Still in making
    NPCs > Still in Making

Joining players:
    @DarkiusHeavenstein
[td]
Please make sure you have read all of it at one point. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know. If you want to tag anyone feel free to do that as well. I won't be tagging anyone, because I feel lazy after typing this all up.[/td]

ddd397a3-fba1-4b4a-b2ef-2142c27c3575.jpeg

Tomislav Kovac
The royal ass

• Name
    Tomislav Kovac

Nickname
    House CumDump
    He doesn't do nicknames

Sexual orientation
    Definitely Straight

Occupation
    Student - Business School

Nationality
    Croatian

• Hair colour
    Dark dirty blond

Eye colour
    Hazel to Grass Green faded

Height
    1.74m / 5'8

Weight
    64 kg / 141 lbs

Body modifications
    None

• Personality
    Tomislav is your typical spoiled rich kid. He hasn't grown up sheltered, but he definitely always had whatever he wanted within reach. He is quite a brat and feel entitled to everything, as the future prince of Croatia. He is arrogant and looks down on those who have no nobel or royal blood. If you don't have a title, you are nothing but a servant in his eyes. If things don't go his way he can get quite pissed and throw a tantrum that may last a few second, or he'll hold a grudge for the rest of the day. Who knows? He definitely doesn't like being told what to do or how to behave.

His good side? He is quite intelligent. He is a fast learning, if it interests or benefits him. His emotions don't influence his decisions in stressful or difficult situations. He can think very rationally and would always chose the most benifical outcome. He is very composed and a good public speaker. He is very precise as well, and would never dare to be a second late. He is quite political correct as well, in his own way with his own rules. So he is well fitted in his role as prince, but outside that... he is rather insufferable.

Character biography
    Tomislav is born and raised in Croatia. Ever since his birth he suffered from a muscle disease that made it impossible for him to do much. Because of this he had grown up rather alone with always people around to help him, since he simply wasn't able to do much himself. Two years ago a new medicine had made a huge difference for him and now he is finally able to live on his own. A freedom that he fully embraced to go study at King's Univeristy in London.

He is a young prince from the Trpimirovići family. However he will only officially get his title when he turns 21. Before that it is custom that the young princes will prove they are worthy of such title by living a year in a foreign country. During this year they are not allowed to use any of their privileges as a prince, nor have their identity spilled out. So that is the reason Tomislav (or rather Drevan) is living in London.
    ~ Poetry and Literature
    ~ Blueberry pancakes
    ~ Bunnies
    ~ Cashmere clothing and suits
    ~ Sounds of natures (it also has a very calming effect on him)
    ~ Monopoly (the game)

Dislikes
    ~ Being overruled / overpowered / outruled / outsmarted or anything that makes him inferior to someone else
    ~ Physical activity that he does not benefit from or is below his status (cleaning, cooking etc)
    ~ Bad hair days
    ~ Mud or dirt on his clothes
    ~ People who pronounce things wrongly while acting like they are educated / sophicated
    ~ Airheads or bubbly people

Talents
    ~ Anything with numbers. He is very good at maths (and doing taxes)
    ~ Languages. He picks them up rather quickly and he actually loves learning new languages.

Fears
    ~ He is terrible afraid of the dark or being unable to see something. This due to having been kidnapped as a young child and having been locked up in a dark cellar.
    ~ Ending up alone. He knows he is not the easiest or the nicest person to be around, so he fears that no one will ever really love him. Yet the fear somehow makes him only push people further away.

• His Room
    1a49d069ad3770435cf467841456266a.jpg

Simon Almend
55a387ec-b34b-49e9-b923-b9273c05cce9.jpeg
264c7745-3f84-4ed8-8314-04995479d456.jpeg

FC: Max Henhappel

Name
Simon Almend

Nicknames
TBA

Hometown
Los Angeles, California

Sexuality
Pansexual

Power
Memory Manipulation
Simon has an exellent memory on its own, which is probably due to his powers. He is unable to forget anything! However the longer ago something is the more time and concentration is needed for him to remember it. He can also invades another persons memory, though he has to be in direct physical contact with them. This helps him with interrogation, but also with infiltration. He is now learning how to do this on a distance, but so far has only managed to do so with memories he had seen before or memories of situation he was part of. He assumes he can eventually even be capable of overwriting memories of others. Erasing memories is something he can do, but so far he has to figure out how to do this in a controlled way since it has ever happened when he had paniced and was a lot younger and unaware of its consequences.

Secrets
~ He fears his own power and the possibilities and consequences that come with it. He is afraid of getting trapped into someone elses mind. Besides he has already figured out that erasing memories comes at a very harsh price. One he would not be willing to pay again.
~ He is afraid to be abandoned and passed around (again) which also causes him commitment issues.
~ His past. He doesn't tell what happened to anyone.

Skills
~ Coding. He is absolutely amazing with computers. Both as a gamer as with actual coding. Due to his memory he can simply remember whole strings of codes and algorythm that are used. It helps also that computers are a passion of his. At least that is a memory he can manipulate without emotions attatched to it.
~ Smoothtalking and manipulating. If he wants he can have a silver tongue that gets him everywhere. He can be quite a flirt. Though his power may have a bit of an influence in this as well.
~ Cooking. One thing people do not expect from him is that he is a star in the kitchen. Whole recipes he knows by hearts and with the right ingredients he can bring you a five star meal without trouble.

Deficits
~ His power is a blessing and a curse. His power can be triggered by strong emotions of another person (anger, fear, panic attacks) or his own (mostly anger, when he feels like someone is lying to him or keeping something from him). In other words, if he touches a person stuck in a panic attack, he will be overwhelmed with the memories causing such reaction. Hence why he will mostly back away from people who display strong emotions and thus can come off as uncaring.
~ Flashbacks. Sometimes he can get caught in his own memory from hearing a specific set of words or seeing something that was critical or a crucial part of said memory. He will simply space out (no matter what situation he is in)

~ Gaming (Leauge of Legends, mostly)
~ Working out (especially when stuck on a problem or frustrated with something)
~ Cooking new dishes

Dislikes
~ People talking to him when he is busy with something. He doesn't mind noise in the background though
~ People keeping information from him
~ Secrets that someone hints about, but does not tell.
~ Harry Styles, and being told he looks like him.
~ Talking about himself, his past, fears or emotions.

Personality
Simon can come off as a very social guy. He is rather easy going and easy to talk to. Yet there is a limit, a boundary that Simon guards very careful. As soon as things get too serious, he shuts down and changes paths. He makes sure that he keeps everything and everyone on a shallow level. He doesn't trust himself to let others in, and honestly he doesn't even have any idea how to let others in. So keeping everything on the surface is just fine for him. It sometimes makes him seem uncaring and aloaf. Despite him being quite a joker and a flirt, there is definitely a serious side to him as well. Not on social levels perhaps, but on professionalism and educational level there is. Any assignment is taking up as if it is the most important thing in the world. He isn't someone to slack off on his work and will always push himself to do his absolute best. Hand him a laptop or assignment and his whole personality seems to flip around, once his is submerged in work he can easily ignore whatever is going on around him and get quite pissy when he is disturbed.

Overall, Simon is quite levelheaded. He can perform quite well under pressure or in stressful situations. He doesn't let emotions get into his way and keeps things rational. He isn't fan of the disorder, chaos and drama emotions bring with them or they way they can influence desicion to be non-benefitical for the situation. It makes him come off as a cold, rather cut throat person, which perhaps he is and has to be in terms for the job. Yet he has a warm and caring side, that is covered up by thick layers of self protection. Every now and then it will shine through when he just knows to get that favorite coffee or candy or whatever when someone is feeling down.

History
Simon Almend was an accident. Despite his parents loving eachother dearly and being engaged at that point. Both of them had never wanted children. They liked their life as it was and with their jobs it was simply impossible to create a home for a child. However despite all their care, they got the most horrible message ever. "Congratulation, you are pregnant." However the newly weds were not happy at all, all they could see the destruction this unborn child could bring to their little paradise. They searched for ways to terminate the pregnancy, but no doctor would take that risk. Eventually they settled for adoption as soon as the kid was born. Unlucky for all parties involved... that never happened. You see, seeming like a wholesome American family did have its perks and its fame. So getting rid of the child would certainly cause quite some rumors and reputation damage. So alas, the child was born and kept.

From a young age, it was already clear that his brain and specifically his memory was exceptional. Which only caused more problems, since his teachers couldn't keep up. And for a moment this seemed to be a good thing. His parents were proud they had brought forth such an exceptional child and did all they could to help him learn more and more. And so Simon did. He skipped from early kindergarten and though he could keep up with education, there became a gap between him and his fellow students. It forced him growing up much faster than he should and skipping over a normal childhood. Teachers and psychologists did point out this problem, though his parents were sadly too busy to care for that. Or make time for useless teach appointments. Their child had become their throphy to show off its intelligent. Other than that it was passed between nannies for his other needs.

While young Simon accepted this all, and didn't know any better, teenaged Simon started to see how 'weird' he was. How abnormal their non existing family life was. That and like any other child becoming a teenager meant a rush of hormones. He wanted the attention from his parents and he quickly figured out ways to get that. Misbehaving was a very good one. Thus Rebel Simon slowly but surely started to go further and further. Where it started rather innocent with not getting top grades, it quickly changed into staying out late, with all the wrong people at all the wrong places. And when he was forbidden to do that, he simply started to bring girls home. And when that didn't shook anyone anymore it changed to boys. With his parents example he had no problem breaking hearts and using others for his own benefit. Yet it all came to a quite horrible and sudden stop.

It happened just a month before he was offered to come to Tenebris. Both his parents had been home and as usually they scolded Simon on his behaviour. On how it was damaging their reputation and status as well. Simon wished he could say he wasn't aware of the details anymore, yet he remembers it all clear as the day. He told them off as he went to his room, his mother followed him. She grabbing his hand to stop him and he turned and told her that "if he really caused so much trouble they could just go on and forget about him already". He felt an electric spark and pushed her away and she fell down the stairs. An ambulance was called and she was hopitalized. No one was aware of what had happened, until Simon came to visit her and she seemed to be completely unaware of who he was. Amnesia the doctors ruled.

Once at Tenebris things quickly became really clear to Simon. He had caused his mothers amnesia. He had felt it in that little moment of anger and pushing her away. He had seen all those memories flash by and now they were all gone. Forever. And it was all his fault. It hunts him still and makes him very aware of the curse he was hit with. Now at Tenebris he seemed to finally have settled down and is determined to make something of his life.

Olga-Rubio-Dalmau-Grey-men-editorial-6-820x1093.jpg

Last edited:

Tomislav Kovac
The Royal Ass

Interaction
The Driver NPC

Mention
Only his parents
No one in particular

Outfit
Casual professional

Drevan had gotten out of the plane and grabbed his weekend bag with clothes. His parents had promised to send over the rest of the stuff he needed for this stupid year. He already hated the air and the sounds here. Just the way these people spoke with that typical british accent as if they were choking on a hot potato! This place was way too busy compared to their country house where he loved to stay normally. He stood waiting outside of Heathrow Airport and watched the rain pour down. Of course it rained like hell. Typical british weather. He checked his watch. Half an hour he was standing here and still no driver had turned up. Yet what had pissed him off more was the fact that he was getting late. He was supposed to be at that adress in four minutes. A Trpimirović was never late!

Fifteen more minutes passed and realisation slowly started to settle into the young prince mind. That driver was never gonna show up, simply because no driver had been arranged. His jaws clenched together as he looked around. If not with a private driver how was he gonna get to that adress? Walk? He scoffed at the idea alone. Not with this weather! And it was at least like fifteen minutes away from here. He looked over at the line of cabs. He did have some money. He mumbled some Croatian under his breath as he walked over to the first one. "Hello, I need to get to this adress," he said.
The driver looked at his phone and then up at him. "Get in and I'll drive you there," the man spoke.
Get in? Was this driver not even gonna open the door for him?! Well, apparently not. Who did this man thought he was? Some peasant? Yet Drevan did not have much of a choice as he got into the back of the car. His whole mood only going more and more sour with the second.

They drove in silence -luckily, since the prince was absolutely not up for small talk- as Drevan looked at the grey boring buildings they passed. So far he was not enjoying this whole thing one bit. Yet he could not really go back to his home. Not if he wanted that title of crownprince. Stupid idea. Why did he have to earn it like this? He was the firstborn. He rolled his eyes in his own annoyance, mentally scolding this whole affair.
"We have arrived, Sir," the driver suddenly said as he came to a stop.
He didn't even get out or opened the door or anything. Only held out that pesky greedy hand. Drevan got out his wallet, rather unfamiliar with the valuta here as he simply handed over some bills, that should cover the price.
"Do you want change, Sir?" the driver asked as he put the bills away.
"Of course I want change!" Drevan spat at him. It was not like this shitty service deserved any kind of tip. He was handed back two coins. His lips pursed as he grabbed his bag and got out of the car. The cold rain immediately soaked into his clothes as he looked over to the house in front of him. This was supposed to be it then. Just a small mansion the size of his summer house. And he was suppose to be sharing this with, how many again? Seven others?

Drevan glanced back, but that cab had already driven off as soon as he got out. And even so, there was no other place for him to go. He couldn't stay a whole year in a hotel and he was pretty sure that his parents had requested monthly, if not weekly, updates on how well he was doing and adjusting. He ran an hand through his soaked dirty blond hair, the strands glueing partly to his face as he got up towards that door. Someone could have at least warned him for this british downpour before he got onto the private royal plane. A string of colourful Croatian words were directed towards his personal assistant as he reached up to ring that door bell. This was not really the way he had imagined the first meeting would go, standing here on the doorstep like some stray kitten.

Last edited:
Valentine van Arensdonk
MiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ.jpg

FC: Tomas Lozano

• Name
    Valentine Eduardo van Arensdonk

Nickname
    None so far

Card
    TBA

Birthdate
    8 december 2001

Sexuality
    Questioning

Ethnicity
    Dutch, but Spanish grandparents on his mothers side

Study Profile
    Science and Engineering with Math D
    Computer Sciences
    Biology

Future dream
    Studying game design and making his own famous online roleplay game
  • Good traits
    ~ Friendly, gentle. Valentine is a really gentle and friendly boy. Though the other person would have to make the first step.
    ~ Tolerant. This boy is rather openminded about anything and it takes a lot to make him tick. He is rather patient and will try to flee, before fighting if something unsettles him.
    ~ Intelligent, witty. Valentine is a smart kid. If he wants to learn something, he can quite easily pick it up. As long as he can learn it from a book.
    ~ Imaginative. He has a very abstract imagination. It helps him both with his gaming dreams as well with grasping the concept of abstract maths and science.

Bad traits
    ~ Social awkward, shy. He isn't too good around other people. He often tries to connect with others, but is to shy for it as well. So that makes him awkward and a bit dorky.
    ~ Unathletic. He is prone to trip over his own feet. Besides teamsports are definitely not his kind of thing. No surprise his most hated subject is Sports.
    ~ Conceited. Sometimes Valentine can come off as being entitled or rather conceited. He just happens to forget not everyone in the world is as lucky as he is on academic level.

School attitude
    He is a very serious kid with top grades, though he does not make his homework most of the time. He knows how to get good grades for exams and finals. He picks up quickly on new mathematical or scientific theories.

Games (League of Legends primarily, but also World of Warcraft)
    Cooking
    Just letting his mind drift off
    Sketching

Dislikes
    Groupwork / Teams
    Smoking and excessive drinking
    Sports of any kind, unless it is long distance running
    Hospitals and the smell of desinfectant

Hobbies/Sports
    ~ Gaming. He is ranked in the Challengertier of LoL.
    ~ Marathons. He hasn't really won any prices with it, but he is good with marathons.
  • Eye color
    He has cognac colored eyes

Hair color
    He has dark chocolate to medium chocolate hair. It is mostly styled over his left side.

Body type
    He isn't overly buff, but he has some muscles definition, especially in his legs from running marathons. He has a bit of lanky build as well, though his height isn't nearly that impressive. It is a simple 5'11 (1.81m) so on the average side for males. He likes to keep his body well groomed. His skin has a bit suntouched tone, thanks to his Spanish heritage and some late summer sun. He doesn't have any notable scars or blemishes.

Usual attire
    His attire could be descriped as casual. No matter what his clothing is mostly from top brands. He mostly can be seen wearing (torn) jeans and a simple shirt with jacket over it. Mostly he wears shirts with a round neck or a V neck in solid colors. He is not a person to dress overly colorful or with a lot of patterns on his clothes. His shoes are mostly simple sneakers.

Tattoos/Piercings
    Surprisingly to most, Valentine does have a tongue piercing. He has gotten it when fifteen in the hopes it would gain him so social status. It didn't, but he still decided to keep the little metal piece in his tongue. If he gets anxious, nervous or angry he often starts (subconciously) playing with it)
    MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

• Family
    Mother, 48 - Anesthetist
    Father, 51 - Cardiologist

History
    He was born a bit late, and perhaps a bit as a mistake. Their parents couldn't really use a child in their busy life. Still neither of them wanted to kill the possible life there was and decided to make the best out of it. Valentine was born to loving parents, who did try their best to be as involved in his life as they could be. However both had rather important jobs with very fluctating hours and a lot of last minutes emergencies. This meant that Valentine while growing up was with babysitters or nannies.

Even though he has been through normal schooling with other kids, from a young age on he had trouble with connecting. He never really was able to stay over at other kids places or have them over at his house, since his parents had no time to drop off and pick up. Still Valentine was able to keep up and get good grades all through his first school. It was when he started on highschool that things became problematic. Or at least, it became more obvious how much he lagged behind on social level. And then there was computers and games and new passions that were born. People he could connect with and would be there every hour of the day. More or less...

However little Valentine never gave up and nowadays he does have a few good friends in school. He'd never be a popular kid, but he is fine with that. He isn't the laughing stock at school either, so that is a good thing as well. Still he is known for being a bit goofy and sometimes spaced out. He is just one of the kids. Not known for any good or bad things, not popular or teased. He simply is... and he is perfectly fine with that.
  • I will probably add here stuff later on

Last edited:
Lucian Amanda
Embodiment of Himeros, God of Sexual Desire
IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

FC: David Llavador Monzo

• Name
    Lucian Amanda

Mostly identifies as Male

Sexual Orientation
    Pansexual

Major & Minor
    Mathematics
    Calculus and Analysis (combination of two minors)
  • Embodiment
    Himeros, God of Sexual Desire

Rank

Powers
    Strings of Desire
    He can see and pull the strings of Desire. He can even momentarily manipulate them or create strings that aren't there. In other words he could make someone lust after another person at his will. The involved parties could either be another person and himself or two other people... or several people.

Genderbending
    He can change into a fully female version of himself. Fully functioning. So yes, he knows period pains from changing at the wrong times.

Abilities
    Desired Form
    He can adjust his physique in order to be more desired. These are all limited to small body changes. He mostly uses it to be cool and have a different hair color every week or something like that.

Regeneration
    He can regain his energy through (of course) sex. Not only sex he participates in himself (though this is the most effective) but he can also latch on the lust from other couples. Like a vampire feeds on blood, he can feed on lust for energy.

Skills
    ~ Convincing people
    ~ Flirtation
    ~ Complicated Calculations

Weaknesses
    Strings of Desire needs a lot of concentration or very close physical contact. The more strings he is manipulating the more energy it will cost him.
    Gender Bending will give him all 'weaknesses' of a female. Also it will leave him with a hell of a headache from changing back and forth.
  • Personality
    Laidback. Lucian is very easy going and open to anyone and everyone.
    Attentive. He can easily read into situations and notices when things are wrong with somebody. He will try to cheer them up to the best of his abilities.
    Playful. Lucian has a hard time being all serious or serious at all. He likes to play around, to flirt and even bend the rules here and there.
    Thrillseeking. He absolutely loves a thrill. He enjoys the rush of adrenaline and danger.

Easily distracted. Lucian can't really set his mind to things (or people) unless it is something very specific, namely maths.
    Manipulative. He will get his wish. No matter how many people he has to decieve to get it or sleep with.
    Possesive. If he has eyes for you, even if it is only temporarily, don't think about going with someone else. Also don't take his stuff.
    Conceited. Lucians looks are everything for him. And unless it is Aphrodite he will not accept anyone to have greater or better looks than he has.

Cuddles (or other touches)
    Making people blush
    Making things sexual
    Hot and steamy showers

Dislikes
    Arguing
    High expectations
    People being or taking things way too serious
    Snobbish or close minded people
    Being underestimated

Fears
    Drowning. As a child he has once almost lost the fight to a ripture. It has left with a fear of water.
    Being ignored / being invisible / being undesireable. He lives for the attention of others. Losing that or his looks would be the end of his life.

Secrets
    Intellectual. He is actually very smart. He likes to hide this behind his carefree and flirtatious facade. However this side will come out if you hand him any problem that involves numbers.
    Scars. He got some ugly scars over his upperbody. He always covers them up (either with clothing or the help of his ability).
  • Height
    Male: 5'11 (1.82m)
    Female: 5'9 (1.76m)

Weight
    Male: 157 lbs (71kg)
    Female: 139 lbs (63kg)

Eye Color
    Male: Seducive amber eyes
    Female: Light green eyes, always with perfect make up.

Hair Color
    Male: Short Black hair
    Female: Long slightly curled black hair

Birthmark
    Not persay a birth mark, but he got a scars on his upperbody from when the ripture caught him. He mostly keeps this covered up and it is his most undesirable body part.

Piercings
    Surprisingly none

Tattoos
    None. He likes to keep his body clean

~Even Bigger Work In Progress~
Daniel Vylar
Embodiment of Thanatos, God of Death
MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

FC: Anthony Valero López

• Name
    Daniel Vylar

Sexual Orientation
    Asexual

Major & Minor
    Biology - Anatomy
  • Embodiment
    Thanatos, God of Death

Rank

Power
    Cold Touch
    It is the 'human' equavalent of Thanatos touch of death. He can cause someones body temperature to drop down and their heartrate to slow down. If he touches them long enough they will eventually fall into a comatose state. Most of the time this only causes difficulty to breath or slight heart pains. This power causes flower to wither almost immediately when he holds them.

Counting Days
    He can see how many days a being has left to live. He can not influence this or change this. Death will be ultimate.

Ability
    Immortality

Not really. He just has an enhanced durability. This means he can withstand harsh enviroments much longer and with less consequences that a normal human would. This goes for cold temperatures and being unable to breath. It also gives him enhanced healing from burns or cuts.

Skills
    TBA

Weaknesses
    Cold Touch can be (randomly) activated when he is angered. A person would need to stay in direct physical contact with him. Bringing someone in a comatose state requires a very strong emotional influx and they will only stay comatose for as long as he touches them. If he uses this power on purpose it will cost a lot of concentration from him.
    Immortality cannot keep him save from all wounds. He cannot grow back bodyparts for instance. It is limited for smaller wounds or a quicker healing on bigger wounds such as fractures. However despite the name Daniel will stay mortal.
  • Personality
    Truthful. Daniel would not be caught telling a lie, not even for his own benefit or a white lie. He stays true and honest no matter what. After all "Life may be a beautiful lie, Death will be the ugly truth".
    Stoic. He hardly shows any emotions, which can throw a lot of people off. However you will notice whether he enjoys himself or is pissed, even if his features may not change much.
    Levelheaded. You can put him under as much pressure as you want and he still won't crack. He will keep his calmth and wits.
    Helpful. Despite his distant and uncaring nature, he can be rather helpful if asked. He will do whatever task that is put onto him and he isn't that adverse against toturing those who struggle.

Aloof. Due to his emotionless behavior he may come off as aloof and distant. In all honestly, he is just a rather hard shell to crack.
    Egocentric. Daniel seems not to care much for other beings or their wellbeing, but only thinks of himself. His sister so far being the only exception to that. Apparently this is also one of the only things the twins have in common.
    Sarcastic. He can be rather cynical as well. Almost to the point where you'd believe he is constantly depressed. Nothing is less true though. He does enjoy life. Somewhat.

(Nature) Documentaries
    Mortuariums
    The human body (scientifical)
    His sister
    Crows
    Tranquility and Equilibrium
    Poetry

Dislikes
    Entitled persons
    Changes
    Messy / chaotic rooms
    Emotional influenced situations (drama)
    Grammar and spelling mistakes (yes, Grammar nazi first class)
    Spicy food
    Cats (mutual dislike)

Fears
    Being buried alive. It is not an entirely irrational fear either. It has happened to one of his mothers patients.
    Seeing a loved ones days suddenly turn to 1. No one likes to see their loved ones die, and not even less if you know it is coming and there won't be a thing you can do about it.

Secrets
    Counting Days. He likes to keep this ability a secret as much as he can, for it can ruin the fragile relationships he has with people. Plus he wouldn't like to be pestered about it, since people do not seem to take the truth happily.
  • Height
    6'2 (1.88m)

Weight
    170 lbs (77kg)

Eye Color
    Clear grey eyes

Hair Color
    Dirty blond

Birthmark
    A small cresent on his right calve

Piercings
    None

Tattoos
    Hourglass on his left forearm

Daniel.jpg

• Family
    His mom, Christel Vylar - pathologist
    His dad, Anthony Vylar - mortician
    His sister, Anastasia Vylar

Daniel is second born only a few minutes after his sister, though he seems to be the more mature one of the two. He prefers his mother over his dad, both in personality as in occupation. The human body has quite fascinated him from a young age on. It didn't help his mother encouraged him to come along to her workplace from time to time either and show some of the bodies she had been working on. His dad was a great man as well, but he didn't have much of an intelectual connection with him as he had with his mother. Not that his father was a stupid or dumb man. Not at all. His father just seemed to be more pushy on them having a social life and many friends and that kind of stuff. As for his sister, no matter their differences, he would go through hell for her. He has to save her many times from herself and he will do so time after time again. He will always be there for her and he will kill (quite literally so) anyone who dares to upset her in any way.

Last edited:
Hoven-Vincent-van-denhov.jpg

Christiaan Klein Meilink
Dutch

Biemans-Maartje-Bie.jpg

Lotte Biemans
Maths A

290.jpg

Evert-Jan Bies
Biology

Wagemakers-de-Bruijn-Dymphna-wag.jpg

Willemien Ulkeman
History

Koreman-Pieter-Jan-kor.jpg

Siert van Zuidam
Art

Vlaardingerbroek-Karlijn-vlr.jpg

Marjolein Kappers
Spanish
Berg-Pim-van-den-beg.jpg

Stephan Ballard
English

G%C3%B6ktas-Mustafa-gok.jpg

Udilum Göktas
Maths B

Heijden-Ad-van-der-hey.jpg

Marcel de Groot
Science

Thielen-Bram-thi.jpg

Justen Harberts
Geography

Teurlings-Will-teu.jpg

Bert-Jan Steegeman
Music

400.jpg

Lai Hua
Chinese
292.jpg

Mechthild Buchardt
German

Jolie-Eric-jol.jpg

Laurent Jolie
Maths C

Kock-Angelique-de-kck.jpg

Leentje Tigchelhof
Physics

Vries-Jan-Pieter-de-vie.jpg

Gerrit-Jan van Wietmarschen
Economy

Verstegen-Koen-vst.jpg

Wouter Bekink
Sport

289.jpg

Shivam Abendanon
Drama
Koot-Marie-Jose-koo.jpg

Cécilia Lièvremont
French

Zundert-Ton-van-zun.jpg

Dries Schoonderwoerd
Maths D

Heide-Ivar-van-de-hid.jpg

Floris Mollenhorst
Computer Sciences

Mouwen-Arlieke-mou.jpg

Nelke Zandman
Social Sciences

tom-deelen.jpg

Wouter Brok
Sport Extra

Last edited:
Valentine van Arensdonk
{no card yet}

Interaction
No one

Outfit
Simple

6.00 am and young Valentine van Arensdonk was already outside. He loved having his morning job and this was the best time to do so. The air was cold, his breathing showing up in little clouds, but it was good for the muscles and meant there was more oxygen in the air. However most importantly, there were no stupid bark machines on the road yet. More than once had he been chased down the road by a dog and the owner only laughing because it was 'innocent' and 'just wanted to play'. He hated those creatures. Besides he ran to keep up his stamina and an even rhythm and speed, not to become good at hurdles or sprints. He was a marathon runner after all. The whole route was only half an hour though, he had done the big round yesterday. He went up to his room and under the shower to get ready for the day.

A rather special day. The first day of school. It was a bit past seven by the time Valentine was downstairs again. He looked up when the door was unlocked and his father just came home from his night shift. "Good morning, dad," he greeted the male. His father looking up and giving him a greeting back, before going straight up to the bedroom. Probably to catch a few hours with his mom, who had an afternoon shift. His parents hours were never regular. They had never been and would never be. The perks of working for the hospital probably. It had been like that for as long as he could remember, but luckily his parents finally deemed him old enough to be indepent. Sure, they still had a maid for cleaning, but no longer a babysitter or nanny for him.

His phone made some sound and he got up. Bus and then... school. First day. First day of his last year. He did like the educational part of school actually, what he disliked about it was the social part. How people were forced to work in groups and all that. All it had taught him was to never trust his fellow students. And then there was this special card thing. Politics was an interesting subject, but he doubted this was the best way to execute it. Not that he had much of a say in it. He wasn't planning on participating in the whole craze anyway. He grabbed his schoolbag, which was rather empty. After all they'd get their books today at school after the whole introduction stuff. That meant it was an easy walk to the busstop at the end of the street he lived on. A bit out of the city in a rather large house, as expected with the income of his parents.

Valentine had taken a bus later that usually. The whole welcoming thing would start at 9, unlike the usual first classes at 8.30. Also they were the only people that already had to be at school. The rest of the school would start tomorrow. This day was solely to determine the cards and positions. He looked a bit around when he walked up onto the schoolyard. There were the usual smokers and stoners, that he avoided. The goths and emos and what all, the popular kids, the team players. He did not have many friends, nor did he mind that. Honestly the closest he got to having friends was running side by side for two hours with Solar. That was her name, right? He wasn't even sure about that. Online however he had a lot of friends. Friends he spoke to daily, mostly fellow gamers and teammates from League of Legends. He honestly felt a lot more comfortable with those people than speaking face to face with someone. So yes, he was a kind of the loner nerd at school.

He made his way towards the big cafetaria. A small stage had been set up and all the chairs were standing in long rows on one side of the room. There were already quite some people there. No surprise, since everyone was suppose to be here in ten minutes. He took a seat randomly, only to be hushed away by some girl, because it was obviously her friends seat. He rolled his eyes and simply moved on few more seats. More and more seats were filled and finally mister Bies, who was both a biology teacher and their principal, got onto stage. The older male was interrupted quite some times with people being late, but finally he could do his story.

"Welcome students. This will be a very important, a very exciting and a very anxious year. It will be the end of your life here, after six and for some more, years and the start of something different, something new. Most of you will go to university, and no matter what your plans are after finishing. This year will mean a lot of changes for all of you and a step closer to adulthood," he spoke as he looked in randomly directions. "However to make the last year something truly special, this will be the year of Spades! I am sure you have all heard off it before and experienced it from the higher classes, but now you will be the rulers of this school. If you find the right cards," he added a bit of an evil chuckle, "I will go over the rules very quickly. In case you lost the written instructions that were send or the many messages and files we have on Blackboard. So all cards are hidden somewhere in the schoolbuilding. You are free to roam around as much as you want. if you find a card you can choose whether or not to keep it. If you want to keep the card you take it to one of the teachers. We will partroll through the hallways. If you do not want a card, you put it back and continue your hunt. With every found and kept card we will make the buzzer go off so you know how many are available. The higher the card, the better, but don't underestimate the special card like the Ace of Spades and the jokers. That is all, have fun."

And suddenly there was chaos. People standing up, running around, or simply talking and catching up with friends. Valentine moved up as well. He went straight to the library. If he found a card so be it, if not that was find as well. He wasn't gonna actively search for them. There was a new LCS season and he wasn't interesting in missing the first games. It were only the qualification games, so it was not super important, but definitely more interesting than searching some stupid cards. He dropped his back next to the chair as he sat down, he bend down to put on the computer and sat back up. He picked up the keyboard to pull it closer as he noticed something stuck underneath it. He blinked a bit as he picked up the paper, or better said play card. Well then... "Ironical," he mumbled to himself as he turned the card around. Now that he was holding one, he was rather curious how much luck he apparently had.

Valentines first card

Valentines card
Throw - card

Rosalines card
Throw - card

Solars card
Throw - card

Maximilians card
Throw - card

WIP

Estelmist Kallinei
3d1387cc84f45cc8b4ac69bd7d9c3539.jpg

FC: Nils Kuiper / Lithunium Snow

• Name
    Estelmist Themistae Kallinei

Nickname
    Estel

Birthday
    TBA

Astrology Sign
    TBA

Species
    Water Nymph
    [spoili]They are rather peaceful and friendly creatures. Very friendly even. Seduction comes as a second nature and sex is almost just as good as food. They could go days without food as long as they can replace that with sexual energy, so yes that means at least three times sex per day. Still this will only last for max ten days before they need to have some real food. Often Nymph use sex when food is scarce. Secondly they are quite musical and artistic creatures. They like dancing on land as much as swimming in the ocean. Their movements always quite fluent and enchanting. This also gives them a soft spot for shiny stuff and pretty things. They are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. While they are not the most faithful creatures themselves, they are rather possessive over what is theirs and can have quite a jealousy strike.
    As creatures of the water their main weakness is dryness. They need to be in a humid enviroment at least, most idea a place where they have free access to water for soaking at their hearts desire. Their beauty is based on how much water access they have, when they are in a dry enviroment their skin with start to turn grey before peeling away slowly. They shed it like dry skin. It will start with small patches but if not brought water quickly enough, the damage quickly becomes irreversible, leaving burn like marks on their body.
    Anatomy wise they are almost the same as a human, except for the fact they are coldblooded. Their heartbeat is a lot slower and their blood thicker in texture. It comes in handy for it makes them bleed less fast, if they bleed one will see their blood to be clear turqoise in color. Another difference with humans is that their teeth are general sharper, they are more build for eating (raw) fish. Behind their ears they have gills which gives them the ability to breath underwater and the skin between their fingers and toes makes them quicker in the water. Depending on how much time a Nymph spends in the water their bodies can adjust more and more to that lifestyle, which includes the build up of scales, fins on the elbows or shoulders, losing the ability to speak.[/spoili]

Orientation
    Pansexual, though like most of his species he seems to have a preference towards males

Past
    Estelmist grew up happily at Mer Iglais, a very large lake in Southern Italy. Humans hardly disturb them there and they were one with the nature they came to love. They could even go to the sea if they wish to do so or travel to the cities surrounding them. That nymphs possess magic was not really a surprise to anyone, they are a magical creature after all. However it doesn't happen often their magic is pure enough to be invited to magical schools. So when he happened to recieve his invitation seven years ago, there was no doubt on his mind.

His first year was amazing. It took some adjustments and he was a bit of a troublemaker, but still he had the time of his life and he was a decent student. His second year flew by before he knew it, but it was his third year that caused some problems. His at that time sort of steady lover had the nerve to admire another being with Estelmist present. His envious and possessive Nymph nature took over and combined with magic he froze the eyes of his lover, rendering him blind. It was a rather traumatic event for both of them, since even the best magic seemed to be unable to undo the damage he had done. Estelmist returned home, before Christmas.

He had thought that to be the end of his Hogwarts adventure, but the following september he recieved his usual letter. Albeit it was the same as the year before. He'd have to repeat the year he had missed out. He gladly took the second chance that was given and return to Hogwarts. So far without any further accidents...
  • Personality
    The goods things about Estelmist are that he is very openminded and friendly towards anyone. He would also try to help anyone who asks for his help, though he might want something in return. He is a great story teller and he is good at cheering you up when you are down. Furthermore he can always find something good about anyone and will find a compliment fitting for anyone.
    On the bad sight he is a very sly man. He can lie straight in your face and you wouldn't even notice it. Thanks to his heritage he is quite a seducer and he doesn't mind playing it dirty through some nymph skills. Like most nymphs he can be very possessive, definitely if he has a lover that is very hard to get or rare to show any affection and yes, he also has that famous nymphen jealousy streak. However for someone with a debaucherous lifestyle as his, he is very caring for each and every of his lovers. He will make sure they will get the biggest pleasure imagineable and that nothing ever comes short in their desires. So on that point he is definitely not a selfish lover.

Swimming
    Sunbathing (for a short time)
    Sex
    Kittens (though they seem to dislike him)
    Being the center of attention

Dislikes
    Hot temperatures
    Dry climates
    Dogs
    Rabbits
    Being ignored

Hobbies
    Swimming
    Dancing
    Wizard Chess
    Flirting
  • Skin Tone
    Slightly suntouched

Hair
    His hair is long and soft. It goes from dark blond to light brown. Mostly he wears it wavy with some braids, but it honestly depends on his mood.
    Straight (sorta)
    Wavy
    Messy Braid
    Half Braided
    Messy Bun

Eyes
    He has grey to blue eyes, depending on his energy level and mood. The brighter and bluer they are the more relaxed and happy he is.

Build
    His body is well trained, thanks to a lot of swimming. Most strenght is in his legs and abs. He is just an inch short for hitting that 6'-mark, making him 5'11" (1.82m).

Clothing
    Clothing wise he is not that picky. He likes comfy stuff and fluffy stuff. He will mostly walk around in nothing more than a pair of jogging pants, if given the chance. His clothing is always rather simple and still he knows how to make it work best on his body and draw attention. Though he loves shiny and pretty things, he doesn't wear that much jewelry. Mostly just earjewelry or a few bracelets when he feels like it. Shoes wise, he will never wear them. Not at any given occassion has he ever been seen wearing shoes and he likes to keep it that way.

Scars
    He has once be attacked by a shark. So there are still some tears and teeth marks visible in his right calve.

Extra
    He has gills for underwater breathing. They are hardly visible when he does not use them. They look more like he has some old claw marks on his throat than anything else.
  • Father
    Unknown, probably a pureblood wizard

Mother
    Cathileth Miraina Kallinei

Siblings
    Too many mention probably

Relatives
    Everyone in the Mer Iglais is somehow connected

Family Line of Work
    His mother is recently crowned Queen of the Nymphs, making him a Crown Prince

Family Background
    There is not much known of the Nymphs at Mer Iglais. The Kallinei have been the first to settle there, and therefore are considered the Royalty of the Mer. Three or four more Nymph families had followed. The Kallinei have always been a rather nomadic family until they made Mer Iglais their home many decades ago. Probably when his grandmother had been pregnant with his mother.

Best Friend
    TBA

Friends
    TBA
  • House
    Slytherin

Year
    Six

Best Class
    Transfiguration

Worst Class
    Herbology

Do you participate in after school extra curricular's?
    No
  • Wand
    Hawthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 14 1/4″, Brittle
    [spoili]This core is the most flamboyant of the three, and often produces the strongest and most powerful wands. Dragon heartstring usually favours ambitious spell-casting and as a result the wand is more likely to turn to the Dark Arts than any other core; however, a wand that has this core will not do so of its own will. Dragon heartstring wands are loyal to their first owner, but when won, their loyalty and sensitivity will be lessened. This core produces wands that are most prone to accidents in wrong hands, being quite temperamental at times and sometimes (Albeit rarely) acting of their own accord. The wand is also susceptible to being a twin core.

Description taken from Pottermore. Not my own work. All credit goes to Pottermore where this text is taken from[/spoili]

Best powers
    TBA

Worst powers
    TBA

Any natural born powers
    Ice Magic
    [spoili]
    Ice Ice Icicle
    Estelmist is very skilled in making sharp icicles and use them as projectile towards his enemies.
    Upside: Direct damage as they can pierce through skin.
    Several targets can be hit at once.
    Downside: The larger the icicles the more energy it costs.
    The more icicles he uses the more concentration it takes to keep them accurate.

Frostbite
    Estelmist can cause hypothermia or frostbite to his enemies.
    Upside: Damage over time with lasting effects.
    Downsides: It takes quite some time before the effects start.
    Physical concact is needed.
    The larger the target or the warmer the target the more time and energy it will take.

Ice Sculpture
    A defense mechanism that covers Estelmists complete body in a thick layer of ice.
    Upside: The thick layer of ice can take quite a lot damage.
    Downside: There is no cancellation or counterspell, so undoing takes a lot of time.
    If he has been frozen for more than one hour, his heart and bloodflow will need to be restarted.
    He is immobilized while frozen.

Ice water
    Estelmist can bring down the temperature of water
    Upsides: It can create very slippery ice patches.
    It can slow his enemies down.
    Downsides: The larger or deeper the water, the more time and energy it will cost.
    Freezing over moving water is almost impossible and will take a great deal of concentration.
    His allies may have the same troubles as his enemies.

Passives
    He can substain very low temperatures without any problem (though due to being coldblooded he will be slower than usual).
    If there is ice or snow on the ground he can manipulate that.

Weaknesses
    His magic weakens with higher temperatures. When temperatures come above 30/35 degrees Celsius he isn't able to hold anything frozen for any amount of time, unless he is in direct contact with it and in that case it will cause him a lot of energy.
    He is weak against fire, but also sand or salt can give him a hard time.[/spoili]

Pet
    A purple Pygmy Puff

Patronus
    A Horse

Last edited:

Estelmist Kallinei
Slytherin - Sixth year

Conversation
His Pygmy Puff, Pehmeä

Mention
Carina Isabella Bianchi
Skylar Rose Lestrange
Sabine Riley Night

It was rather weird being among mundanes again. Or should he say muggles like the wizards and witches, thought that would not be entirely correct as well. For mundanes were humans with and without magical powers alike. Oh well, it was still weird walking around with so many people surrounding him after having spend the whole summer break soaked in an lake under the Italian sun with his family and other nymphs. He had made the travel all the way to England a week before the school start to get his books and whatever else he needed for this school year. It could have been his last year, but due to unfortunate circumstances in the past, he had to repeat a year and thus he is stuck a year longer at Hogwarts. Not that the water nymph minded it that much, he liked going to school and learning about other ways of magic. As well as hear what nonsense they spoke about Merpeople and other (magical) sea creatures. More than once this had led to rather intense discussions with the teacher, for when it came to that, most of the time he did know better.

Estelmist watched over the platforms 9 and 10, it was always entertaining to watch some of those frightened first years. Even more fun was the reaction of people around when they saw someone disappear into a wall. Yeah, try to explain that to your friends. He played with a strand of his light brown hair, quickly braiding it up as usual. His attire was simple, unlike some others he was not yet wearing his school uniform. Just simple ripped jeans and a pink shirt with a V-neck. He strolled down towards the platforms, while some wizard family said goodbye to their daughter. Ravenclaw, by the looks of it. Stupid nerds. He crinched his nose a bit as he waited for her to go through, before he walked up to the wall. He took a breath as he leaned against it and fell through rather effortless. He quickly caught himself on the other side of the wall, stumbling a few steps as he looked upon the red train.

His purple Pygmy Puff made some exciting noise as it climbed out of his pocket and onto his shoulder. "Yes, Pehmeä, we are going to our second home," he grinned as he boarded the train. He walked over towards the back of the train where most Slytherin students were, and thus the best chance of meeting his somewhat closer friends. Yet the always uniquely beautiful Skylar seemed not yet to have arrived, nor was eyecandy Sabine around. Not that he gave it all a good look as he randomly chose a compartment to at least drop his bagage. He hated carrying all that weight around. "Watch it for me please," he said with a charming smile to the student who was in the chosen compartment, before he wandered off. He was never one that liked sitting around doing nothing. Besides for a Slytherin he was rather social. Often many people thought he was a Gryffindor or even Hufflepuff. However those people mostly found out quickly of his sly ways as well.

Estelmist walked around to see if he could find some cuties and eyecandy while he was at it. He knew it was important to start early in the year to build up some steady array of bootycalls later on. He was also rather curious to see the fresh blood, though he knew the first years were completely of limits. Everyone under 16 actually was off limits. Despite he mostly lose morals when it came to lust and sex, he did respect that rule. Furthermore he did not want to be someones first one, way too much responsiblity and whatever. Neh, he rather had someone with experience, who didn't mind some playing around with no strings attached. Relationships were really not his thing, both due to things that happened in the past and his nymphen nature. He disliked hurting anyones feelings on purpose, so making it clear he was only in it for the fun made it a lot easier in the long run.

This rp will be losely based in its setting on the movie Hotel Artemis that I saw last Tuesday. If you have not seen the movie, go watch it. It is very good in my opinion. If you have seen the movie, good for you and I hope you enjoyed it. As for the rp, it won't matter whether you saw it or not. I used the title Hotel Artemis only for the interest check in the hope it would gain more interest that way, the actual rp will have a different Hotel name, namely Hotel Ares.

• Rule One: While on the premises, no fighing with or killing other patients

Rule Two: No disrespectful words or actions allowed against the Hotel staff

Rule Three: No guns or any type of weapon permitted through the gate

Rule Four: Membership must be paid for, full and in advance

Rule Five: Prior but lapsed members will not be admitted

Rule Six: No photography or video allowed

Rule Seven: No outside food or drinks

Rule Eight: Absolutely no visitors

Rule Nine: If a member is found to have compromised, or led to comprise of the location of a Hotel, membership will be revoked

Rule Ten: Hotel rules are final and non-negotiable

Those are the rules of Hotel Ares and you better respect them or you are out of a membership and your arse is booted out onto the streets.

Hotel Ares, like its sister hotels, is a hospital for criminals. Whether you are some hot shot hitman, a cunning mafia boss, a rich arms dealer or a sly drugslord, it doesn't matter. Within Hotel Ares the outside world stays outside. You come in to get your wounds fixed and you check out as soon as you are steady to go on the street again. The doctors and nurses may not be all gentle, sweet and friendly, but they are professionals, won't ask questions and won't call the cops...

• Tokyo, 2048. Hotel Ares is thriving as always. It is one of the bigger Hotels with twelve rooms available. Membership is 1500 euros per month or 15.000 euros for a year, just like every other Hotel. Chips will be activated when a member has paid and deactivated when their membership has been cancelled by nonpayment or misbehaviour. At all Hotels, each room is the same in set up. It has a small lounge, a bedroom, bathroom and a medical chamber. Only the key holder and the medical staff has direct access to any of the Hotelrooms. The Hotel further has an entertain room that is available for everyone. It has a bar, tv, pool table and whatever else that is needed to be entertained. Furthermore the medical staff each have a tablet that tracks the movement of each member within the Hotel and outside of the Hotel (within a 5 mile radius) so they can prepare for emergencies. While there is an unwritten rule to stay for a maximum of five days at each Hotel, members are allowed to hop between Hotels, as long as they are wounded upon entering the Hotel and they pay membership to said Hotel. Around the world there are a total of twelve Hotels, with at the top Hotel Zeus in Rome, the first Hotel ever created.

Hotel Zeus - Rome, Italy
    Hotel Hera - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emigrates
    Hotel Apollo - Delhi, India
    Hotel Ares - Tokyo, Japan
    Hotel Hermes - Sydney, Australia
    Hotel Dionysus - Wellington, New Zealand
    Hotel Hades - Adamstown, Pitcairn
    Hotel Artemis - Los Angeles, United States
    Hotel Demeter - San Francisco, Costa Rica
    Hotel Poseidon - Toronto, Canada
    Hotel Aphrodite - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Hotel Athena - Abidjan, Ivory Coast

Technology wise, things will be slightly advanced from the current (2018) available technology. Most household devices are voice activated, mobile phones do still exist but they have hologram options and can be connected to lenses so vision can be shared. There are still not flying cars, all vehicles are however electronic. Medical wise there have been a lot advances as well. Organ transplants are no longer needed, since they can just be 3D printed. Medicins are far more effective and most surgeries are done by computer to eliminate human mistakes. Human supervision is however still needed.

• The Asian underground has of course several subgroups, like the Yakuza in Japan, the Geondal in South-Korea, the Triads in China etc. All of these subgroups have their own groups and territories, but that all doesn't matter. Above them are the Big Five, who are completely untouchable. Or so people thought. The Asian Big Five member has died and that is all that is known for sure. It isn't certain whether he died before or at the Hotel. It isn't sure if his death was intentional, self-inflicted or accidental. There are rumors he was poisoned by his own son, there are rumors he couldn't live with all his own regrets, there are rumors he was the ultimate goal of an assassins, who was paid by his colleague Big Five members.

The Big Five is a group of criminal overlords. They make the rules for the whole underworld worldwide. Everyone knows them, fears them and respects them. The Big Five come to action when international crimi al codes are broken or when trouble between gangs goes out of hand. They are more or less the kings and at the same time lawyers of the underworld.

Big Five European member - TBA
    Big Five Asian member - TBA ~ dead
    Big Five African member - TBA
    Big Five America member - TBA
    Big Five Other member - TBA

No matter what the truth is, it is only known by his doctor and the doctor will keep the secret to his grave. However this causes a huge shift of powers and possibilities for a lot of criminal organisations outside of the Hotel. Plus a great tension within the Hotel, for anyone and everyone could be his possible killer or have nothing to do at all with his death. The rules of the Hotel are clear... but will they be broken in a time of such great uncertainties?

• 0. Above all of my rules and expectations, of course the Iwaku rules stand. These shall not be broken in my rp or I will have little mercy and report you immediately.
    1. I will allow a maximum of 18 characters and max three characters per player.
    2. I expect all of you to be respectful towards me and each other and to be open minded.
    3. All races, sexualities, and what all not is allowed.
    4. Killing or instant hitting or god moding or powerplaying is not allowed, unless you have the explicit consent.
    5. I am the GM and I make the rules. If there is a problem, you come to me. If you have a question, you come to me. I have the last word on everything.
    6. I expect some quality. So that means at least two paragraphs post, with decent (and proofread) content. I expect you to do some background research on whatever criminal organisation your character is a member from and I expect things to be kept somewhat realistic. Posting frequency that is expected is once per two weeks at least.
    7. I expect people to communicate with each other and with me, about their availability, their characters, expectations and what all not.
    8. Just like the Rooms of the Hotel can not be booked, spots to this rp can NOT be reserved. First come, first serve.
    9. Unless your character is familiar with another character, your character will be known as miss/mister Room name.
    10. Despite the dark and heavy theme this will not be a red hearted rp, so keep that in mind. Also romance and sex is NOT the objective of this rp. If it happens, good, but keep the Iwaku rules in mind.
    11. The Big Five members will be NPCs. However if anyone has some ideas on them, feel free to discuss things with me. If I really really love your idea, you may claim that Big Five member as your personal NPC. If you want to play a direct family member of a Big Five member, you have to discuss the idea with me first. I will NOT accept this in anyway afterwards.

• Medical Personnel
    I will allow a maximum of two doctors and four nurses. All with their all specialities and backgrounds.

Doctor
    Doctor
    Nurse
    Nurse
    Nurse
    Nurse

Criminals
    I will allow a maximum of 12 criminals. Also I will be accepting no more than three characters within the same organisation or specialisation (so three yakuza members or three drugslords or three hitman etc).

Room 1 Rat
    Room 2 Ox
    Room 3 Tiger
    Room 4 Rabbit
    Room 5 Dragon
    Room 6 Snake
    Room 7 Horse
    Room 8 Goat
    Room 9 Monkey
    Room 10 Rooster
    Room 11 Dog
    Room 12 Boar

Character Sheet
    Character Sheets will follow later

• Questions
    None so far

Updates
    None so Far

Important links
    IC: Not up yet
    Discord: Not up yet
    Character Index: Not up yet

I hope you all like my idea. I am open for plot ideas or suggestions. I am available for questions. As mentioned in the rules I will not take down any reservations.

As soon as I have three people that are interested, I will work on the CS and setting this roleplay up further.

Last but not least feel free to tag people.who might be interested.

Last edited:
  • WELCOME TO HOTEL ARES

Rule One: While on the premises, no fighing with or killing other patients

Rule Two: No disrespectful words or actions allowed against the Hotel staff

Rule Three: No guns or any type of weapon permitted through the gate

Rule Four: Membership must be paid for, full and in advance

Rule Five: Prior but lapsed members will not be admitted

Rule Six: No photography or video allowed

Rule Seven: No outside food or drinks

Rule Eight: Absolutely no visitors

Rule Nine: If a member is found to have compromised, or led to comprise of the location of a Hotel, membership will be revoked

Rule Ten: Hotel rules are final and non-negotiable

• Medical Personnel
    Doctor Lecter aka Fiorenzo Dario Carboni ~ Darkius
    Demon nurse aka Takaji Soske ~ Neo
    Unknown ~ Butters

Criminals
    ? Suite aka Hyo-Sonn Myung ~ Darkius
    ? Suite aka Alceu Wheeler ~ Butters
    ? Suite aka Unknown ~ Larius
    ? Suite aka Unknown ~ Astro

• 0. Above all Iwaku roleplaying rules apply
    1. Respect and communication are expected and appreciated
    2. No powerplay, no godplaying, no insta hitting, no killing characters without permission and all other roleplay rules should be obeyed.
    3. You are expected to write third person, past tense. Any spoken text should be colored. If your character is speaking a different language than English, please put it down in italics unless it is obviously not English.
    4. Posts should be at least two paragraphs long and proofread before being posted.
    5. There will be no posting order, but please wait at least three character posts before posting again for the same character.
    6. Each character will have their own post. So if you have two characters you will write two replies.
    7. Unless your characters are familiar with each other, your character will be referred to by their room name.
    8. Despite the dark and heavy theme this is NOT a 18+ rp, so keep that in mind. Romance and sex is NOT the objective of this rp. If it happens, good, but keep the Iwaku rules in mind.

Setting
It is currently June 24th 2048. It is in the midst of the rainy season and Tokyo is currently hit by one of those down pour showers. Current time is 11.43 pm and it is five hours prior to the Big Five Member being brought in.

Last edited:
0fd68dbf84cb290fd72658472e6cb8d92caf7fccv2_00.jpg
Hyo-Sonn Myung
Snake Suite

Gang
Chil Sung Pa

Rank
Personal Driver of the Boss' Son

Interaction
Doctor Lecter

Outfit
Nothing Special

Purple eyes watched the raindrops roll down her window. Another typical rainy day during their rainseaon. She was counting her blessings that she was inside, though she didn't have much more blessings than that. She moved up from the bed and hissed lowly when she put her weight on her hurt shoulders. She took a deep breath as she went over towards the closet to find herself something to wear. She really didn't feel like walking around in her bloodied, ripped and dirtied clothing. Since most of the people didn't end up at the Hotel as a planned trip, the Hotel provided clothing for her guests. Hyo-Sonn looked through the clothes and was rather surprised to find some clothes that she actually liked and on top of that were her size as well. Lucky day... or night, she guessed as she checked her watch. Yeah, most people would probably get ready for bed by now, but not her. She was used to a life as a bartender, so for her the night was just starting and would continue on until the early morning hours.

She made her way over to the bathroom and reached out to turn the shower on. She quickly decided against that decision though, since she didn't want to fuck up her bandages. And she certainly didn't want to piss of the medics here. Though they were all very capable, they were also all not that innocent as normal doctors and nurses. Otherwise... who'd work at a hotel-hospital cross over for criminals? She moved over towards the sink and while washing her body that way was no problem, her long hair provided quite some trouble. With some swearing and other unladylike behaviour, she however managed to have it washed as well. She grabbed one of the towels and carefully dried her hair, before twisting it up as a turband on her head. She moved back over to the cracked mirror as she picked up some of the make up. She frowned at the brands, but well, it was not as if she had much choice. She even managed to do a pretty good job, if she could say so herself. She picked up the clothes, simple black hot pants and a red tank top, to get dressed.

Hyo checked herself in the mirror one last time, before pulling the towel from her hand. The still damp hair fell down around her and she let it be. She didn't feel like putting it in a ponytail or braiding it. She put on her sneaker, before she slipped out of her room and went down to the entertainment room to find out if there was something fun to do, or any one interesting hanging around. "Ah, no patients to tend for, Doctor?" she asked as she noticed the Doctor sitting at the bar. She was about to grab something for herself when her eye caught something more interesting. She grinned as she picked up the gaming console and let herself fall down on the couch. "Care to play? Or are you to scared to lose from a girl, Doctor?" she asked as she, of course, picked out a racing game. This would keep her busy for at least a bit.

Last edited: