A World Gone MAD ~RP~

"Fine," Loba said. "I don't really want to g othere, but I'm getting an odd feeling. That God might have something to do with it.. Oh, and, my world is much different than here. It does not rain candy, or anything like that. It is much more... Well... Normal. You wouldn't understand. If we get out of here someday, I just might show you. Well then, off we go!" Loba started walking in the direction of the city, a bit ar off, but she didn't have anything else to do.

Ella smiles and nods. "I am a Liquid Elemental. I make animals with paint." She nods and sits cross legged but then hops closer and grabs his left hand to inspect. It slowly loses interest and she just gets close to his face to sniff. "You... hoomans.... smell different. But your eyes are pretty." She moves closer and cocks her head quickly to the right before popping backwards. "Are you all nice? What is it like being a... hooman? Wanna come to my house? I have tea. And fluffs." Ella nods and begins swaying softly while the wind blows gently through the grass and trees. Ella's hair swooped around in the array of rainbow colours that it was while the sun made her eyes sparkle like crystals and sugar.

As Ella spoke many questions arose in Pedrix head, but trying to have some control he breathed out and spoke. "I'm sorry I don't understand what a Liquid Elemental signifies, is that a race or tribe? Maybe something else?

Aufe giggled. "You've seen it rain sweets?" She asked, amused. "Normal?" The pixie couldn't imagine a land where a winged wolf was normal, but then she didn't know much about life outside the dunes. She bustled to keep up with the creature, her strides quite a bit smaller. Oh, she wished she could use her wings! Aufe let out a puff of frustration, which changed to an air of excitement when Loba mentioned showing the pixie her world. "Would you really?" She asked brightly.

Ella giggles and sways then jumps up and takes his hand. "I will show you!! Just, don't get scared. Sometimes people get scared and think I am gone forever when I step into the water which is silly, isn't it?" She nods and begins skipping about in place until Pedrix followed.

Interested, Pedrix followed suit walking at a steady pace his hand being held by Ella. Ella was full of energy, and Pedrix was almost overwhelmed, so much so that he had to speak. "In my world painters could make it seem that animals came to life, but it was just an appearance. I'm sure that must be what you meant is it not?" Pedrix was doing his best to take things a step at a time but Ella's personality and sporadic way threw him off. Pedrix was used to answers coming as needed, but felt that by spending time with Ella would only pose more questions than answers.

Ella nods. "Mhm." She points to a Bluejay on a branch near a pond. "See that birdie? I may her family. She has 4 baby birdies but, one of them, I accidentally spilled my ink on him when I was making her and she well..." She points to one of the Bluejays that had half of a black body. "Anyhow! Come.. Stand... Right... There..." She then takes her dress bottom, splitting it up high, then tying up the legs so they became pants. Soon after, Ella pulled her pant legs up past her knees then put a toe in the water. "Watch.." As her foot slowly goes into the water, her body seems to disappear into an array of colors and rainbow paint before the paint eventually subsides and blends with the clear waters. Her foot was gone and so she stepped in a bit further with a repeat of events. "See?? This is how I travel if I am not a dragon skin." She nods with a huge smile. "Are painters in your world important?"

Pedrix was now utterly confused, the birds she had pointed to were real and he never knew paint to actually make animals come to life. Maybe he didn't understand, or maybe there was some miscommunication. Just as he was about to say something in regards, he realized that Ella changed her dress into some pants.

"Excuse me Miss Ella but why are..." his words cut short as he then observe Ella's leg suddenly just delve into the water leaving behind many radiating colors. Amazed and surprised, Pedrix was at a loss for words, not able to comprehend what was happening his mind was utterly perplexed. Pedrix had just enough mental capacity to respond to her question, "Painters that I know cannot do that."

Ella blinks, watching him and smiles. "This is new to you, yes? Well, surely you will enjoy the rest of the world. There is a lot to know. But, tell me of your world. There are Elementals? And Faes. And Dragons?" Her eyes lit up as she stepped out of the water, her feet reappearing quickly, and stands close to Pedrix. Ella nods. "Come to my home and we can discuss these worlds over tea!" She nods. "You have tea in your world?"

"Yes it is" Pedrix answered, and such feats were beyond his imagination. Ella then continued overfilling his head, this time with names of things unheard of. "Faes? Dragons?" Then as her foot appeared once more he had to close his eyes due to overstimulation of input. Ellas next words seemed to just echo in the distance, and Pedrix focused on the safest thing he knew... "Tea?.... Tea would be nice."

Ella giggles and nods with a smile. "Ok! Then follow me!" She skips and jumps into the air and before landing, switches to Dragon Skin. Ella's dragon skin was pure white with scales and some fur. The scales and fur create a pattern that swirled and in certain points of light, the white scales had different colours shown through them. Ella was about the width of a healthy mans arm and the length of decent sized black snake. Her tongue was soft and light, like a dogs tongue as she licked the tip of Pedrix's nose. Ella swiveled and twirled through the air as she guided Pedrix to her humble home. All the while, every now and then, looking back and reassuring him with a lick on the cheek or a quick brush on the arm.

"Another transformation?" Pedrix was doing his best to keep his composure, this was one of the reasons he avoided the towns, so many things without reason or warning it was jarring. Yet here was Ella, someone willing to inform him a little at a time in a controlled situation. Pedrix then followed, not knowing how this would change his destiny. At least now he had something driving him... curiosity. During their travel Ella's affectionate actions brought him back from his deep thought and helped in directing his feet.

Once they arrived to a certain spot Ella stopped, and looked happy to be there. Pedrix couldn't really see where this "home" was and began to wonder what would be surprising him now...

"If," Loba said grimly. "we were to ever get out of here... Not likely. I STILL cannot believe that someone could be born in this place. And, yes, it rains candy sometimes in the town. That's why I stick to the forest that you see up ahead there. I still need to know if the God of Insanity is doing something. I don't like the odds. We'll see in a moment. Oh, what happened to your wing? It looks like a permanent wound, perhaps not allowing you to fly?" Loba couldn't imagine not flying. That would be horrible for her, especially in this world of insanity!

Ella quickly spins around Pedrix neck with a tickle to the adam's apple. Before she dove down to a grassy hole, a bit bigger than a rabbits hole, then wiggled her tail as a flag and zoomed inwards, a door could be heard creaking open and then Ella rushed out again, wrapping herself around Pedrix's arm and slightly tugging at it.

Pedrix was tugged, and not sure if he would fit was a little hesitant. Ella's persistence soon took over and he found himself entering the hole. Although a little smushed at first Pedrix felt the earth slowly part away from him as if it had a mind of its own. As his eyes adjusted Pedrix asked," Ella? Where are we?"

As they traveled further and further into the hole, Ella quickly released Pedrix's arm and hurried to the end where around, carved wood door lie open. And upon going through the door, there was a small drop to the floor where the house really opened up and became expansive. This was the first time anyone had been over so Ella began to rush about, picking up, and tidying the place for her new guest. After some of the house was cleaned, Ella changed out of her dragon skin and into her natural skin. "What do you think of it?? Its my home. I made the door wooden instead of stone so if the earth collapsed I would be able to break the wood and dig out through the dirt." She smiles and nods before rushing off to the right room and making tea. "What kinda tea do you like??"

The pixie looked up in wonder at the winged wolf. It was hard for her to believe in anything else; this is what she knew – she barely knew anything outside of the dunes, let alone a whole universe of worlds! Life births chaos; why wouldn't she exist in a realm of this chaotic god? "I just," Aufe searched for the words, "was; my nature, as this world is, chaotic. It's normal for me." She cracked a smile. "Except the sweets. That's new."

At the mention of her wing, Aufe glanced back at her fallen wing and sighed. "It was a fire. My nest burned and the wing ripped as I tried to escape." It was a quick explanation but she hoped it would suffice. "And nope, no flying for me, though I so wish I could." There was the longing again, her chest aching with her loss.

Pedrix was amazed at the immense house under the earth, and began to wonder how many of these he had passed in his travels. It seemed to contain everything that he could ever need. Standing up and brushing himself off he answered her question, "Would you happen to have green tea?"

Loba, the always-bitter winged wolf, had a slight change of heart in that moment. Not flying? That would be torture for her! "Well," she said quietly. "That sounds horrible. I'm sorry... You didn't seem to be doing very well on whatever you were flying on, THAT'S for sure!" Loba then let out a small laugh, one not heard for ages from this creature of stone. Perhaps she'll be different in the end.

Ella looks over her shoulder and nods. "Of course! Hm... To find it..." Tins of tea began flying through the kitchen and into a burlap sack hanging near her front door. "Aha!" She found the tea and then, finally, began brewing the tea. "Do you like it strong, moderate, or weak? Hm.. I will make one of each." It takes no time before six cups of tea are finished and she walks carefully into the living room with a cup in each hand, 2 on each forearm, and one plate on her head with biscuits. "So, what are you in your land, hooman? Are you an artist too?"