A World Gone MAD ~RP~

Citlali thought about her reply for a moment then decided to speak, "Well I definitely remember what happened before; I lived in the Dark Forest with the rest of my tribe but I never really fit in so I would wander around aimlessly until one day I was here!" She shrugged. It wasn't much but it was what she remembered and even though this world was definitely always an adventure, it also seemed to be a little too… Mad so she did wish she could leave and go back home, but she wasn't in too much of a rush to do so at the moment.

(I believe I am sone for the night... It's 4:18 A.M. Here so I have to sleep somewhat...)
Loba found it odd that some creatures' memories were wiped, some were partially, and some were not. "Well," Loba said in a neutral tone. "I have an uneasy feeling, do you as well? Maybe that God has something to do with it...

(Ok g'nite! Don't let the demons of hell suck out your should and leave you to wander the earth alone an helpless!)
Citlali nodded in agreement with her, she had had a deep feeling, as if something was new, different in this world, and it wouldn't be for the better… "Yes, I actually have… It's been pretty worrisome… And maybe Dometris does have something to do with it… but either way, something is different lately…"

Ella sat quietly in her tiny, underground home that seemed to resemble that of a hobbit's home after traveling through a wide rabbit hole, which would seem to take forever if you weren't of Ella's species. Though, once you entered, it was different and large with many rooms and corridors. She rested in the room to the furthest hall off the living area. Her Art room. She spent many hours a day in there, not leaving much, but when she did, she was sneaky enough to rarely get caught so, she didn't have many, if any, friends. Thought she often thought of making some, she also thought back on her punishment and would often sigh in desperation. She missed her family and friends back home but there wasn't much she could do anymore.

The day went on brightly and warm so Ella looks around before standing, turning into her slithering, white dragon and slithers through the tunnels, out the hobbit door, and up through the exit tunnel. Once out, she peeps her nose and whiskers out to feel for vibration, and once none was felt, she slips out like a snake and begins slithering around the ground, hovering, so her pretty pearly scales didn't get dirty. As she goes along her way, Ella sniffs and gathers little bits of 'treasure' for her collection and explores on a lovely sunny stroll.

Pedrix awoke from his sleep then just laid on the cool earth thinking. A warm breeze ran over him and he focused on the moment. This world was so random and unexpected he appreciated any moment of tranquility. It seemed like ages since he had been in this world, but without a purpose his days dragged on. Time seemed to crawl ever so slowly.

He tried to live his day with a routine, but that always seemed to prove useless as something or other would disrupt him. Still he didn't mind the distractions if they would stay, but most interruptions would just as easily leave. Pedrix then had a weird feeling, like when he would eat to many avocados but times 10.

He would normally attribute it to something new and unexpected was about to happen, but he couldn't be too sure. Deciding to just lay there and allow whatever was coming surprise him he closed his eyes. "If I planned for whatever was coming I would definitely be wrong anyway so why waste time" he said smiling because he had finally understood how things worked here... Or so he thought.

The breeze blew weakly but allowed for a nice warm wind to gently dance with the wildflowers and grass. Ella was still traveling, and without paying any mind, bumped into the ear of someone laying down in the grass and tried slithering away in her tiny dragon form but one of her claws got stuck in weeds. She quickly turned, gnawing at the weed but got pricked in the gums by its rough texture. So, instead, she quickly turned into her human form and sat with her face in her hands.

Aufe was half asleep as she rode on the back of a feathery friend. It was midday and warm; it had been several days since she ran into a source of welcomed life. Luckily, it had been a resting nest for human messengers, and they were willing to give her a place to stay and some needed supplies. One of the humans, a woman, had carefully bandaged her wing, gave her a change of clothes from the ashy, blood-ridden pair she had before, and set her on her way with one of the homing birds not in use. And now, as the pixie squinted, she was somewhere near a city and her ride was circling above, slowly descending and signaling her departure.

"I can't jump from here. Are you daff?!" She cried over the wind. The bird circled once more, answering with a shriek, ignoring the pixie's woe about dropping 30 or so feet. Aufe glared at the bird before glancing down. "If I die, I'm coming after you." She brought her leg over the side of the bird, took a deep breath, and jumped.

The cool wind on the way down felt refreshing; it reminded her of her wings and flitting around the dunes. It didn't matter if a creature was big or tall; it didn't matter if a place was too large too explore. Distance didn't matter then, but here, she was falling to the ground faster and faster until a loud THUD was heard.

"Ow!" It didn't feel like the ground. It was different than sand or dirt. Her hand moved across her landing mat, pinching...it didn't move like the earth. Aufe looked down at what or who she landed on. "Oh, uh, hello."

(Didn't even realize that I failed to respond)!
"Agreed," Loba said, looking around. "That God... I'd like to rip him to pieces! Seeing his Golden Ichor spill would finally satisfy me. Well, I'm going to search for any new creatures around here, so have fun!" Loba flew away from the Elf, soaring through the skies like an eagle. When she didn't see any new faces in the forest, Loba decided to look in the nearby field, landing on the grass and looking side to side. She then got squished by something that had fallen from the sky. When it spoke, Loba snapped angrily, "What are you doing falling on people like that?! Get off of me..." Loba pushed the girl off, examining her when she stood. "You're new... What are you called?"

Aufe stood and dusted herself off; dirt clinging to her sweat-slick body. It took her a moment to collect herself before she looked up at the tall, winged creature; the corner of her mouth twitched in slight annoyance. There was never anyone her size.

"Aufe is the name." She said bristly. "And it wasn't my idea. That damnable bird…" The pixie rolled her eyes, muttering to herself before again looking at this…well, she certainly wasn't human. "And you are? And where are we?" Aufe dug through her pockets as she waited for an answer, searching for the small piece of parchment with the map on it.

"Ahaha," Loba laughed. "I am Loba. We are located in your worst nightmare indeed. The God of Insanity brought you here, to his horrible world of pure insanity. Have fun! Oh, and, you should probably get to the city before someone kills you out here. It IS a world gone MAD after all!"

Her brows furrowed, wondering about this new companion. Aufe was born in this world; the madness had seemed...normal, wonderful even. This creature, Loba, seemed more mad than this world, but then she didn't know much about the outside world until the fire. Until she had lost her home and perhaps her identity too.

"I..." She took a breath, struggling to find how to phrase it. "I'm native to this 'insanity' and what do you mean killed?!" The pixie stared down the winged wolf, fingers curled, and then she stopped. "What do you mean brought? You weren't born here?" Now that was something new!

"Really," Loba said, amazed. "This is the world created by the God of Insanity! He brought species from their home worlds to here. How could you be native?! Oh, well. By 'killed,' I mean that this is where the crazy ones lurk, and they love to kill alright!"

Aufe's curiousity grew. Other species were brought here by her god...it didn't sound right. Or maybe it did, what little she understood of her god and her own chaotic nature. "I was born here. My first memories are in my nest, surrounded by the warm desert air, and painting pictures in the sand." She smiled at the thought, craving her old life. "Uh, I'm not sure I'd be all right with the killing, especially of me. You said there was a city, right? I saw it on my way here."

"Yes," Loba said. "There is a city past the woods I reside in. I could show you if you like, I was heading back before you crashed onto me. I still can't believe you were BORN here!"

The pixie giggled at Loba's exclamation. "And I can't believe you were brought here!" There was silence for a moment as Aufe smiled almost dreamily. "Other worlds. Can you imagine what the other worlds are like?! How many worlds do you think there are? She shifted restlessly, excited in her wonderment before giving the winged wolf an apologetic smile. "Sorry, maybe we should head to the city." The pixie walked a few steps before turning back to look at Loba.

"What was yours like? Your world?"

Pedrix shivered and twitched as something was felt near his ear, a blade of grass? He then opened his eyes and sat up slowly still a little drowsy but interested. He then saw a female to his side and wondered how she came so close without his notice. She was obviously trying to conceal herself but her sad attempt at hiding made him lower his guard. "Well usually the one doing the bumping shouldn't be so startled" he said slightly amused. She didn't respond but that was okay Pedrix didn't mind. "My name is Pedrix" he stated and nothing else. Pedrix then crossed his legs, closed his eyes and waited for her to respond when she was ready.

Ella peeks a pink and orange mixed eye out from between her fingers. "Ella..." She keeps her face hidden, with the exception of her eye. "Sorry. I.... I bumped you by accident.... While hunting....." Her eye glistened as if getting teary but really, she just had exceptionally shiny eyes. Her skin was a bit muddy but underneath was a fair and soft texture. "Erm....."

Pedrix was beginning to think that she wouldn't answer and her reply seemed to come from nowhere. Pedrix had been thinking while he waited and althogh his mind wandered through many things he tried to keep his focus. When "Ella" had given her name Pedrix was pleased. Ella was a pretty name, and he wondered what it stood for. "It's okay" Pedrix answered, "I'm sorry I was just laying here in your hunting grounds. You must be hungry then, and staying here won't feed you anytime soon. Tell me Miss Ella what do you eat?"

Ella continues peeking through the spaces of her fingers. "Fruit, nuts, berries, and fish, but fish is only eaten on celebrations. And then it is in copious amounts." The jibber jabber seemed to come out of nowhere as it was the first clear sentence she had spoken. "I also eat some bugs and snakes, but only when I'm in my dragon skin and only if they let me." Ella seemed less tense but still kept her face hidden as she trusted him but only felt comfortable while peeking about. "What do you eat?" The questions and statements seemed to be all in one jumped as she bounced from one to the other as quick as they raced through her mind. "What are you?" Ella uncovers her face, finally, then begins touching Pedrix's face, hair, and ears as she investigated.

Ella's apprehension throughout their conversation made Pedrix wonder how someone so timid managed to live in such a maddening place. Remembering to give everything it's time and overwhelmed by the speed of her responses Pedrix replied, "I have no preference as far as what I eat, I believe that any meal that finds its way to me was meant for me and so I eat it. Your diet however is a healthy one that will keep you fit."

By now Ella's curiosity manifested itself with her touching his body examining it. Pedrix wasn't entirely sure how to react to this; although glad Ella stopped "hiding" her manner of doing it was questionable. "I am a human, a race of people usually never satisfied; we all have different ideas and personalities "he responded while patiently waiting for her to finish her thorough inspection. "May I be so bold to ask what you consider yourself?"