A World Gone MAD ~RP~

Ella's energy surprised Pedrix, but he was glad she knew what green tea was, hopefully it would still be the same thing. He was about to answer when she decided to make one of each, and continued standing in the living room. Looking around he saw many new excentrities, and was tempted to touch and examine. Ella's question echoed through the house, and he replied, "In my land my people and I are known as monks. We are spiritual people and devote ourselfs to inner progress finding happiness from within. I may be considered an artist, but others may not depending on how any person sees religion." He decided to contain himself and held his hands in case he forgot himself. When Ella entered he smiled at the specatcle she put on, "You remind me of when I was younger and I had to bring tea to all the elders."

Ella curtsies and lets the tea slide off her arms and onto the table right before removing the biscuits from her head and placing them towards the middle of all the tea. "A monk. We have those here, I think. I don't travel out of this area first. You are the first person I have had in my house." She nods and sips at her tea after she sits on a chair across from Pedrix. "Well, I think it is an art. Does your world look like this one? What other things did you do for the elder monks?"

Pedrix nodded, "Yes you do Ella, actually I was a part of the monks here, but i've left now." At Ella's admission Pedrix was grateful and stated so, "I'm honored to be your guest Ella, thank you." Feeling comfortable in Ella's home Pedrix asked, "May I sit down?"

Ella stares up at Pedrix from her tea and nods. "Of course. I was going to ask if you hoomans could sit or if you all preferred standing." The room smelled very earthy and everything was natural. The chairs and couch were made from bent branches and woven leaves. The floors and ceiling were all wooden while the walls were green from grasses and leaves knitted together. The cups, however, were what appeared to be, fine china when really were just shells that were carved and crafted together then shined and smoothed out to look flawless. "What do hoomans live in?"

As Pedrix sat down he replied, "We live in various places we call home. I cannot speak for all, but I live anywhere that suits me from the open fields to the caves. Most Humans however do live in homes that they fashion for themselves with surrounding materials." Ella's company was excellent and her interest in his world brought a smile to his face. He then wondered about Ella and inquired, "What about you Ella? Did you make this home?"<o:p></o:p>

Ella nods. "I use my Dragon Skin to burrow into the ground and make the rooms. And then I drag the materials in and build it all. It took about 3 moons to finish it. I would take you to see the rest of the room but, I do not think you wish to crawl. Though, I could burrow out bigger holes." She nods as she talks to herself and then smiles excitedly after hearing about the homes. "Are hoomans land creatures or do they live under the earth? Or in the sea? Can hoomans fly?" Ella closes in with each sentence until she is touching nose to nose with Pedrix.

"That is really interesting Ella, I am impressed" Pedrix stated wondering what a spectacle that must be. As Ella asked her questions and approached closer Pedrix answered calmly and collected. "Yes humans are beings of the earth... Some live on the sea but not in it, at least what I know... They cannot normaly fly, however they do try." As he took his time responding to her questions Pedrix was able to stare into her eyes, which he could almost believe had just changed every color of the rainbow. They were intersting full of a spark otherwise unexplainable. Pedrix then lifted a hand up to Ellas hair and pulled off some biscuit crumbs out of her hair.

Ella's smile made her eyes brighter and all the colors seemed to blend evenly, one color coming out more than the others in certain light. "Oh, that is marvelous! Hoomans must be incredible beings. Surely it is filled with many colorful flowers and fields, yes? Filled with lots of adventure and certainly many different scholars!" She stands and spins around in place with her hair spinning around her like many coloured streams of water before plopping down on her knees in front of Pedrix and requesting more. "Please, can you explain how hoomans fly, without particular ability to fly? They must use some kind of magic, Black Magik, if any. Meaning, perhaps they are dark beings. Or maybe, since it is so different their Dark Magik is Light Magic and they are supreme beings." Her eyes shot open and she uses her hands to props up onto Pedrix's knees. "What do hoomans look like?" After Pedrix had opened her up to this new world, she had been thinking about nothing other than his earth and she hoped Pedrix would stay around so she could learn of his world, and then he could learn of hers.

Ellas questions brought out a talkative Pedrix something even he hadn't seen before. To Ella he responded, "Well humans are adaptable to say the least. Yes the world where I come from has various colors and tones. I have yet to explore it all but I'm sure there is wonders even I have yet to see. I cannot say if it is magic that allows them to fly, I do not possess the knowledge of how they manage it but they climb into machines and without them it seems they can't fly." Pedrix felt bad that he could not answer Ella's question properly. He should know more about his world, but he continued with the next question. "Humans look like I do" as he said this he pointed to his body and then individual body parts. "They have a head, arms, hands, chest, legs, and feet. Some look like I do, others have darker or lighter complexions. Hair, height, weight, and many other factors can vary but most things are similar."

Pedrix allowed for her to take his input into consideration, and then asked a question of his own. "You mentioned to me you were a Water Elemental. What does that mean?"

A large wooden cart, laden with an assortment of bottles and jars and crates of mysterious and varied contents, clinked and rattled as it was pulled by two large, shaggy, horned beasts down the bumpy cobbled road. It was heading the opposite direction as Inna, who padded briskly over the stones. Her silky ears perked with interest and she craned her neck as the cart rolled past. The driver of the cart, an old gnarled man, weathered from years of labor, scowled down at her. Inna sniffed the air thoughtfully.

"Hmm… Spices? Some pelts… Old parchment for sure, maybe books? And somethi- Aughh! Never mind," She wrinkled her nose and looked suspiciously at the cart as it rattled away.

Inna turned back towards her goal. The wide stone path was lined with tall looming trees, twisting vines, and colorful spiky shrubs, which seemed eager to take over and grow over the path, but because of the frequent traffic of carts and travelers, the foliage was regularly knocked back to create the effect of a long, leafy tunnel. This path was a major road whose end landed in Aramontis, the famed capitol city. It was a fairly busy road, with a steady stream of merchants and traders flowing to and from the city. It was also frequented by many bandits and thieves, who used the dense surrounding forest to hide and ambush passing carts laden with valuable merchandise. It was a risky place to walk alone, especially for one of obvious wealth, wearing things like expensive, tailored, gray trench coats and luxurious, flowing, wine-colored scarves, but Inna paid no mind.

She was blissfully, if not recklessly, unconcerned with the potential dangers of the world. Her mind was filled with eager fantasies of travel and adventure, and she followed her curiosity where ever it took her. And right now, that was the city of Aramontis. Inna nearly licked her lips with anticipation. She had heard of such bizarre curiosities, she could not wait to sniff around. Unusual creatures? Showers of candy? Unsavory black market activity? Inna couldn't help but smile a wolfish grin. She turned her head to poke her nose into her coat pocket, which contained a large leather coin purse, filled with gold. She considered the amount of gold she was carrying. She carried little else, it seemed that she didn't need much else besides a good coat, a scarf, and lots of gold to get by quite comfortably in the world.

Ah, yes,
she thought. I'll have to pick up a souvenir to send home.

She trotted onwards, head buzzing with anticipation, when she heard sounds coming from the dense forest. It sounded like voices. Of course, Inna had to investigate. Who would be hanging around in a shady woods like this? The obvious answer didn't dawn on her. Inna leapt from the path and plunged into the foliage, following the sound of voices. In the dappled light pouring through the trees, she could make two figures in the distance, one very small and the other quite large. She advanced curiously, her tail wagging and whacking into nearby branches. They appeared to be… a pixie and a winged wolf?

Icarus let out a low 'Oofff' as some kind of creature landed on him. At first he thought it was a dog of some kind, feeling the paws kneading the flesh on his back. He groaned, his body aching all over from his uncomfortable landing. 'Get off me.' He grunted, rolling to dislodge the creature. It was then that he laid his eyes on the animal. His jaw dropped. 'Is this some kind of prank? That costume looks life like enough sure, but I bet it's just some kind of theatric prank. That's it isn't it? You're a drama student?' He demanded, sitting up and prodding one of the three tails with an experimental index finger. He pulled back when it twitched under his touch. 'Woah. You got some kind of wiring rig in there or something? That's an elaborate costume pal.'

~
Dometris spotted a rather large amount of creatures hovering near the forest's edge and got curious. What WAS going on there? well, if it was interesting enough for the hatchlings it must be interesting indeed. Nothing he'd given them seemed to excite his people. So naturally he decided to materialise right in the middle of the gathering. 'Well well well, how nice to see you all enjoying yourselves.' He studied some of the creatures and a brilliant beaming smile crossed his face. 'Ohhhh you're the new hatchlings! I do hope you're enjoying your stay.' He said enthusiastically, beaming still. He hoped they'd appreciate what he did for them.

(I have heard the call and am taking action! Sorry for the slight delay, that Spanish work came in piles!)

"No, wait!" Loba's call was too late... That pixie had gone off after a petty insect, what nerve! It was then that Loba heard a swish of a... Tail perhaps, in the bushes. Jumping slightly (alas, her weakness prevails), Loba turned and was surprised to see a dog. Though not trusting of strangers, this wolf was full of virtually childish excitement at seeing another organism with the looks of a canine. Now Loba must find out if this dog is sentient or not! "Hello there. Who are you, exactly? I would be glad to know!" Walking slightly towards the strange new face, Loba was surprised to finally see eye-to-eye with someone else. The creatures here were usually much taller or shorter than her, humans being the only exception. As if this wolf would speak with a petty human!

The blue-spotted creature jumped when the boy touched his tails before taking a seat to his side, shaking leaves out of his hair. Both hands were planted on the ground in between his feet as he sat like a frog, naughties covered up by the skirt-like cloth. His tall ears fidgeted at every word the human spoke. The tails flicked with intrigue as he intently listened to the boy chatter. His head tilted, neck abnormally limber. Soleil lacked skills in speaking human so he responded with a light yip, flashing sharp teeth with an eager and curious smile. He decided he would have a to ass a few more yips and barks in hopes of getting the blond to understand him. He sat up tall, legs curled at his sides as he strove for communication. His eyes landed on the fluffy collar on the blond's jacket and he yipped even louder, grinning.

Ella smiles and giggles. "Well, I can manipulate water and when I touch water, I automatically become part of it after my structure dissolves." She nods. "That is usually how I travel indiscreetly." She nods. "Just as I had shown you in the river." She nods again and then begins looking at his ears, feet, hands, and hair. "You hoomans do not change into any other forms? Do these... come off?" She picks at the clothes around him and feels the materials.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> [The Beginning, the arrival, the warrior Spartacus]

The blaze of the suns heat burned down on the combinations in the arena. Roaring of lions, cheers from the crowd and clashing of swords were heard inside the Dome. Men dying for entertainment, fighting like barbaric animals to survive. This was Spartacus's world now and he thrived in it. His rage, his pain and grief all intertwined into one vicious fury that made him what they wanted him to be. A wild animal, a beast in chains...the monster. He cared not who they were, what dreams they had, where they came from or what brought them here. It always ended the same way, he'd look to the crowd then to their Lord, carrying out the deed they so eagerly demanded from him. Death was all he knew now and life was just a mere word. The gritty taste of blood and sand in his mouth, the burning sting of sweat in his eyes, the rough rugged breaths escaping his lungs as he struggled to catch up with himself. All of this, these feelings was all he had now. This and a broken dream he had lost long ago. In this mans last moments of life Spartacus pondered on his final thoughts. Were they of his family back home? Regrets he may have had that he never had the chance to undo? Or was it just cowardice panic, hoping the inevitable would never come? Spartacus would never know. All he would know is that he would stand the victor while the crowd screamed, chanting his name. The sweet taste of victorious glory watered the buds on the tip of his tongue. In a single swoop the sharp sound of his sword sang as he lifted the head of his opponent high. So barbaric, so primal so...gratifying. The feeling of victory was enthralling and nothing else mattered. Nothing else in his miserable life mattered anymore...and this sad truth made Spartacus secretly yearn for death. If his spirit weren't so strong he would have willingly given up his life the day he had became a slave. If only he were weak then and only then would he had been able to finally rest in peace. When the days battles had been completed, either to the death or shameful defeat, the Gladiators went down into their barracks to retire for the night.

Spartacus would dream on this night, but not for long. Slumber cloaked him like a dark blanket of silk, engulfing him entirely. The cold embrace of nothingness was comforting and the sounds of his world drifted farther and farther from him. This sensation of falling continued to pull him deeper and deeper into sleep, making him momentarily at ease. His mind barely sired, his only thoughts were of his dear beloved Alexia and their unborn child. A pleasant thought that brought joy back then was now only an immense pain that struck him directly in the center of his being. Beyond his mind, beyond his heart but the very depths of his soul. He had failed to protect them, to keep them from his enemies. The fault fell squarely on his broad shoulders and it threatened to break them upon impact. When his eyes fluttered open he was not where he should have. Expecting the dull dark and dingy holding cell he had called home to capture his gaze…he was stunned to find where he was.

Floating within a vortex of time and space he was among the stars, their fiery forms just out of reach. Where in Hades was he? Suddenly his body was jerked backwards, the stars becoming like white lines of light. Speeding through time and space he could only wonder if he had died in his sleep and the Gods were bringing him to his rightful place in the afterlife. The unsettling feeling of falling backwards was putting Spartacus on pins and needles. Every time he tired to glance back his head would be yanked forward by the seer gravitational force. Then when a strange world came into peripheral view he grit his teeth. He was heading right for this unknown place with no control over his own body. Plummeting downwards he felt his whole body tense up. Fire burned around him as he broke through the atmosphere. However this flame did not burn him or scorch his flesh into charted ash. It was as if he was being protected by some sort of barrier as he fell. The world was coming up on him fast and as he was beginning to make out forms of plant life and terrain as his clothing changed. Dark brown leather strapped around him, holding to his form tightly. Bronze plates decorated bits of the armor, a symbol of Rome engraved in its form. Roman armor, footwear and helmet materialize on his body as a cape of red jutted out from the back of his shoulder plates. His hands were pulled open and animating out of thin air his weapons found their way into his grasp. Spartacus was bewildered and hypnotized by everything that he hadn't seen how fast he was coming upon the ground. And just as he saw how low to the ground he was he closed his eyes and met the earth in an abrupt clash, an enormous crater forming in the soil. Spartacus was alive and breathing but he had returned to slumber due to the force of this impact. With both weapons gripped tightly in hand he would stir once more and soon awake in this new world of chaos, madness and destruction.

( Ok, your turn to post your intro Lyra. :excited: I was planning on making this post a lot longer but I figured I could just post the other half I planned on writing in my next post. If anyone plans on interacting with Spartacus please do not find him in the crater. I do plan on having him venture out and experience this world and it's strange inhabitants before running into anyone. Thanks. )

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->

The sun was high in the sky, its rays of warm sunshine beaming down through the trees. It's light reflected off a young Wolfling's white ears as she sat in a meadow filled with purple flowers. A giggle escaped the Wolfing's lips as she flopped back in the tall grass, her teal colored eyes watching the purple and blue butterflies flutter by. Trip, as she called herself, slowly extended her hand out and watched a a butterfly land upon her finger. A small fanged grin crossed her lips and she pulled it closer to her, watching it open and close it wings slowly. "So pretty.." She said with a soft giggle. Trip brought her other hand then, gently stroking its soft antennaes. Her long tail swayed in the grass causing more of the insects to fly out into the open. She chuckled and lifted her hand again, letting the butterfly fly off. Her ears perked then, the ground blew her shaking slightly. Quickly Trip sat up and looked around not seeing anything. "Hmm." Her ears shot up then, her gaze shooting to the left as a herd of elk came racing her way. A gasp left her lips as she quickly got to her feet and climbed a near by tree. She watched them flee past her, fear in their eyes as they did so. Trip tilted her head confused a moment till something in the sky caught her eye. A large ball of flames was barreling towards the ground. A slow smirk curved her lips, her tail wagging slowly. "A new playmate has arrived." She said with a giggle, the loud clash to the ground exciting her. Quickly she climbed down, and sat back down in her meadow, hoping the new comber would come her way.

Reactions: 1 person
'Oh come off it, I know you can talk. This is a stupid prank and it's getting old. hurry up and take that suit off now.' He said, standing up properly and dusting off his clothes once again. 'This is ridiculous. How am I even here? Did i fall into some kind of amusement park? Or am I dead? I should be dead.. My car went over the edge... I should be crushed into at least a dozen different parts by now. I should be suffering broken bones, internal bleeding and a cracked skull of some sort.' He muttered, gazing around at the enormous flowers again, shielding his eyes from the brilliant sun as it scorched down. The sky was brilliant blue in colour, the kind of blue women wished their eyes were, the kind of blue that only came from a heavy downpour of rain the night before. But the ground wasn't wet, the grass was moist but only from dew. It was a wash of colours, this strange new land. Where was he. He then remembered his decision to go into the strange looking city that stretched a while off. He turned to the spotted creature. 'Well, if you insist on remaining silent and in that suit, you can. But I'm heading over there.' He pointed to the city and then set off on foot with long, powerful and determined strides.

Soleil's tall ears flicked as he watched the human boy, curiously. There were all sorts of strange in this world and surely he wouldn't find Soleil to be the oddest once he witnessed what the rest of the world offered. It would prove quite amusing to see the boy's reaction. Decision made, he hopped to his feet and joined the human in stride. The bright sun felt so good on Soleil's fine fur. It was the kind of weather he loved. A race would be fun, but how would he possibly communicate that? Soleil skipped forward, stepping in front of the human, but not close enough to stop him. He bounced in the direction of the city with eager yips before circling the boy, as they kept moving. When he appeared in front of him again, Soleil nodded towards the city, yipping and tail whipping. Lacking the same vocal skills was tricky, but the human had to understand his challenge, right? He didn't look that crazy... did he?