A Wild Wolf and his Mate

Milo was really glad to see Madelyn and he knew that she would be surprised to see him since he said that they needed to stay away from each other but things were better now for him and he didn't have to worry about the change. When she reached out and touched his arm he smiled inviting her touch and he let his finger travel up her arm slowly. " I know I said that we shouldn't see each other today but things are better now. He looked out the window briefly and then gritted his teeth when he spotted Tamsin talking to Rodgers and Bradley like they were the three best friends. There was something going on and he wanted to find out, but he didn't want to talk to that woman and he knew that it would be the only way.

Tamsin stood outside the cafe talking to Rodgers and Bradley about the bear that they had " caught and killed". She knew that It was one of Milo's guys but she wanted them to feel good about the kill. Her eyes shifted to the cafe window where Milo was looking out of and she winked in his direction and her lips quirked into a small smile when she saw the irritation on his face. He was going to be a lot harder to get than she thought but challenges were her favorite and they made things way more interesting and right now Milo's little lover girl was her challenge. She looked at the woman taking up all her features as he walked away from the two men.

Tamsin was unbelievably beautiful with dark hair and green eyes that of course changed for different reasons. She stopped seeing a man who was as good looking as Milo just older and then it clicked as Tamsin took in the resemblance. Brothers, oh how fun". She approached him and smiled warmly watching as he eyed her cautiously. " Well hello there I don't think that we've officially met, I'm Tamsin and you must be Milo's charming big brother".

(Thats Tamsin, sorry the pics big lol)
White-on-Black-Studio-2-840x1246-282qr78-690x1024.jpg

Madelyn watched as Milo gently ran his finger over her arm, sending a shiver up her spine. She was happy to hear that things had changed and they could hang out today. Since it was Saturday and he had originally planned to not be working, then maybe he had time today to join her for a movie or something. She looked up and was about to invite him over when she saw him staring out the window. She looked out the window with him and saw Bradley and Sheriff Rodgers talking to a woman she had never seen before. The woman was exceptionally beautiful with her long hair and bright eyes. "Wow... She's lovely. I've never seen her before. Is she new to town?"

When she saw the woman walk away, she leaned back in her chair and snacked on her cherry tart. She licked her fingers after finishing her pastry before wiping her lips with a napkin. "So Milo.... Um, I don't know what your other plans are for today but if you want, I would be happy to make dinner and have you over again for a movie. That's only if you want.. I don't want to make you rearrange plans for me." She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and looked to him, wondering if he would be able to visit her apartment for a small and impromptu date night. She thought about the last time they watched a movie together and a voice in the back of her mind told her that if she was lucky, she might get a kiss like that again.

Milo smiled as he watched Madelyn eat her pastry." Yeah she's new in town and making sure people know who she is I guess" Milo spoke looking away from the window and back at Madelyn. Tomorrow he would work again along with Bobby and his brother Matthias. When Madelyn asked him to her house for dinner and a movie he grinned and then let his hand play with hers. " Yes I would very much like to come tonight and I don't have any plans so don't worry, and besides I wanna make it up to you from before". He leaned over planting a light kiss on Madelyn's lips before standing up and running his hand through his hair. " I'm going to head to the gym with Bobby and I'll stop by your place later on tonight. Milo waved goodbye before heading out the cafe.

He turned his head to see if Tamsin was still there but she wasn't and a part of him was a relived but the other half was disappointed. He needed to know more about her and why she was in this town. Bobby was waiting for him at the gym and having a fun time showing off his body to the women that were there. Milo simply chuckled and then began his work out with him. " Matthias told he that Tamsin spoke to him earlier".
" Oh really and what she say".
" Nothing really she was just flirtatious but she wanted to know simple questions about us"
" What he say?"
" He vaguely answered mostly turning the questions back to her but she swayed them away mostly".
Milo grunted as he finished his last set and then wiped the sweat from his forehead. " Well she's going to try you next and I have a feeling I know how she plans on getting the information. Bobby grinned and Milo shook his head. " God you could care less who you screw. Even the enemy". Bobby threw his hands up in defense " Hey look she might not even be the enemy for all we know she just wants a fresh start like us". He shook his head. " Your a big boy I'll let you handle that".

Milo got home and took a nice shower shaving his face and then doing his hair before putting on a nice button down shirt and black pants and shoes. After getting dressed he got in his car and drove over to Madelyn's house. The sun was going down and he made his way inside the building knocking on the door.

Madelyn grinned when Milo agreed to come over and share dinner and a movie for the evening. When he stood and mentioned going to the gym, she nodded and responded to his kiss. She reached up and brushed her hand over his cheek. "Okay. Have fun. I'll see you later today."

After he left, she jumped up from her chair and threw away her trash before grabbing her coffee. She put her bag on her shoulder and walked out of the cafe. She ran some of her errands before heading to the market to grab some groceries. She walked around and came up with a game plan for dinner. After buying her groceries, she headed back to her apartment and started to get to work on dinner for her and Milo. Since it was kinda like their first date, she didn't want to make anything too fancy so she had decided to stick with a classic of spaghetti and homemade meatballs in a marinara sauce. She got her meat out and began to season it all before forming them into the meatballs. She put the meatballs in the oven to bake while she cooked the pasta and simmered the marinara sauce with some herbs.

She worked around the kitchen and took the meatballs out when they were done, tossing them into the sauce to simmer. She drained the pasta and put some butter in while letting it sit. When she was finished, she brushed off her skirt and fixed her hair and make-up. Then she heard the knock at her door and smiled in excitement. "Coming!" Hurrying over to her front door, she opened it and beamed when she saw Milo on the other side. "Hi Milo. Welcome. I hope you're hungry." She walked into her apartment with him and moved to the kitchen to prepare two plates for them. "I made spaghetti and homemade meatballs in marinara. I've got water, tea, or wine to drink. Any preference?" Madelyn walked into her dining room, holding two plates of pasta and meatballs. She set a plate at both spots on her table and offered him a seat while she went to grab their drinks.

When the door opened Milo smiled immediately upon seeing Madelyn. When she invited him in he walked in smelling the food and when she told him what they where having he looked at her. " I am, thank you and the food smells amazing". He sat down in the dining room and then watched as she put the plates down and then walked back into the kitchen. " We could have wine". He was glad that they were having this dinner date and it was a good way to start the relationship off on a good note. When Madelyn returned with the drinks Milo waited until she sat down to eat. The food tasted amazing, he knew how to cook but it wasn't that good well at least to him, he was better on making breakfast dishes than dinners.

Milo finished his food and wine satisfied. " We can watch any movie of your choice". He smiled at her and then moved to the couch and got comfortable. He wanted things to go well between them and he didn't want Madelyn to think that there was going to be a repeat of last time because that wasn't going to happen. Now he didn't have to worry about the full moon and him loosing control.

Tamsin was on her way home with one of her pact members Collin when she spotted Matthias along with Bobby and two other people. " Such a shame they make things so much harder on themselves". Collin simply grinned and then looked over at the two males as well. " Tammy they don't know who you are so of course their a bit..skeptical". Tamsin merely shrugged her shoulders and then clicked her tongue against her teeth. " Well they can learn all they want about me once I know for sure if Milo's who I think he is".

Hearing his request for wine, Madelyn got out two wine glasses and opened a bottle that would pair well with the meal. She brought the drinks out to the table and sat down to eat with Milo. As they ate, they got to talk and really enjoy each other's company. They played a fun question game to learn more about each other and laugh together. When the food was gone, she stood and quickly carried the plates and glasses to the kitchen to soak in the sink while they watched their movie. She walked back into the living room with a bar of chocolate for dessert and listened as Milo mentioned that she could pick the movie for the night. The young woman knelt down in front of her movie collection and tried to find something with a good blend of action, adventure, and romance.

After picking one out, she popped the movie into the DVD player before moving to curl up on the couch with Milo. She was happy to see him getting so comfortable for the movie. That meant he planned on staying much longer than last time. The movie started and Madelyn cuddled herself into Milo's side, enjoying the warmth of his body and his earthy scent. Looking up at Milo, she leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the jaw before she rested her head on his shoulder. "Would you like some chocolate, Milo?" She tore off a small piece and popped it into her mouth before breaking off another piece and holding it up for him to take.

Milo was glad that Madelyn was having fun as much as he was and it had been awhile since he smiled so much. When she sat back down with him to watch the movie he wrapped his arms around her. When Madelyn offered him some chocolate he leaned in and opened his mouth taking the chocolate and then savored the flavor. He was still looking at her when he cupped her face drawing her into him as Milo leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. She tasted sweet no doubt from the candy that she had just eaten. His hands roamed her body slowly as he had fun exploring her.

His tongue slipped into her mouth to deepen the kiss and this time there was no breaking away because he couldn't help himself. Since he left the other day all he wanted to do was be with her and she was all he could think about before the change and after. If he wasn't careful he would claim her and when that happened Milo would have to tell her what he was. He could be hers only and forever. Milo wondered how Madelyn would react when she found out the truth, if she found out the truth. Would she run or stay? Tell people or keep it a secret? But what he really wanted to know was wold she leave.

The reason they even moved to this town was because one of the girls Matthias had been with saw him loose control and show his wolf side. Milo didn't want that happening again and he didn't want to leave after they did so much just to blend in.

Madelyn grinned as he ate the chocolate from her fingers. She looked up at him and was delighted to see the happiness in his eyes. She set down the chocolate when he reached forward and cupped her face. Hoping that this was what she thought it was, Madelyn slowly closed her eyes and savored the feeling of their lips meeting. She scooted closer and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to hold herself close to him. Madelyn welcomed Milo's tongue into her mouth and moaned softly as her tongue moved to meet his. She felt a shiver racing through her body and moved even closer to Milo, shifting to sit on his lap.

She knew that their movie was going by ignored but honestly, she didn't care. She couldn't focus on a movie when Milo was right in front of her, offering her wonderful kisses. She moved one hand to tangle into his hair and pulled back from the kiss just a little to look into his eyes. Touching her nose to his, she looked into his eyes and found herself falling deeper and deeper into his embrace. "We're totally not watching the movie, are we?" She giggled and wondered if he had seen past her idea of movie night in hopes of continuing where they had left off last time.

Milo suppressed his urge to groan and his hand tugged on the hem of Madelyn's shirt. When she spoke he chuckled and then kissed her nose. " I really did want to watch the movie it's just that you distract me a lot". He leaned back somewhat reluctantly and then attempted to focus on the movie. He wasn't the one to act purely on his instincts but she was very tempting in the least. He took her hand into his own and then gave a gentle squeeze as he watched the movie. Near the end of the movie Milo unbuttoned some of his shirt as he got more comfortable.

" I'm really glad you invited me here. I enjoyed myself". Milo grinned and then gently pulled Madelyn towards him and he kissed her once more. His lips traveled down to her neck and he planted soft kisses gently nibbling and sucking before making his way back to her mouth. Milo leaned forward and pressed forward so that Madelyn was now on her back. He took in her kisses feeding into her and wanting more but he wasn't going to rush anything either.

Reluctantly he pulled away and then ran his hand through his hair before chuckling lightly. The evident of arousal was clear as day and Milo bit down on his lower lip lightly.

Madelyn giggled when she was called distracting by Milo. They settled back onto the couch to focus on the movie. Sitting beside Milo, she had her legs stretched over his lap while leaning into his side to enjoy the film. Her body was still tingling from Milo's touch throughout the film. She would steal a few glances up at Milo as they watched the movie. When it came to an end, she noticed him unbuttoning his shirt a little. Was the room too hot or was he trying to tease her by giving her just a small glimpse at his well-toned body.

"I'm glad you came over to spend the evening with me. It's a lot better than spending the night by myself." She happily leaned into his arms as he pulled her closer and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and responded to the kiss before tilting her head back, feeling his lips trailing down over her skin. Madelyn moaned softly as she felt him nibble at her skin before returning to claim her lips with his. She shifted onto her back on the couch as Milo moved to rest on top of her. Her fingers tangled into his hair as she moved her lips against his to savor every moment of their passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, she smiled and giggled along with him. She licked her lips and moved to brush a stray strand of her hair away from her face. "Wow.." She couldn't think of what else to say. Her head was spinning and all she wanted was for Milo to give her another amazing kiss like the last one.

Milo had taken a minute to catch himself and he stood up from the couch and walked out onto the porch and looked down near the park. The air felt nice against his his skin and he needed it to cool down from going back in there and kissing Madelyn senseless. Everything was going so right for them and he wanted it to stay that way. As he watched people standing around and couples walking about probably heading to the bar nearby, that's where everyone went to have a good time and it was either that or the club.

He ran his hand over his face before pulling out his phone to check his messages. Of course he had a missed call from Bobby and then an unknown number but they had called more than once. Milo raised his eyebrow and then re dialed the number and waited for them to answer. " Hello?". There was a moment of pause " So Milo I hope your having fun but we need to meet, tomorrow near the town hall I'll bee waiting". And with that they hung up. Tamsin to be exact. That woman really knew how to get under his skin. Milo didn't want anything to do with her and yet she wanted so much for him.

Milo returned back and he had now fully unbuttoned his shirt. It wasn't that the room was hot but his body temperature stayed warm so he didn't need extra layers like regular people. The wolf benefit sort of. He sat back down on the couch and grinned pulling Madelyn into his lap and he wrapped his arms around her planting a slow kiss on her lips. " Would you mind if I decided to stay the night?". He spoke with his lips just inches from hers, testing and teasing as his eyes changed slowly to an amazing light blue.

As Milo excused himself to the balcony to get some fresh air, Madelyn took the time to smooth back her hair and calm herself down. She got up and went to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of sweet tea. She could feel some of the fresh air coming in from the balcony and sighed in delight as the cool air helped relax her. She had just returned to the couch when Milo walked in and shut the balcony door behind him. She looked up and gasped softly as the sight before her. Milo's shirt was completely unbuttoned and moving in the breeze that had slipped in as he shut the door. His sun-kissed skin was on full display and he looked like a man straight from a romance novel. The college woman was struck silent as she watched him walk over before sitting down beside her again.

She was pulled from her daze when he pulled her back onto his lap, giving her a sweet kiss. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gently brushed her fingers along the back of his neck. Hearing his request to spend the night, she was a bit startled but quickly gave him a big grin. "I wouldn't mind at all. You're more than welcome to stay the night. I mean, I only have a full-size bed but I think it should be okay for the two of us." She brushed her nose against his and looked into his eyes, entranced by the beautiful color. She brushed her fingers over his cheek and jawline.

Milo was glad that she had agreed to let him spend the night. He really didn't feel like heading home to do nothing and he would end up drinking and getting into some trouble with Bobby like usual and Matthias would get them out of trouble. As Madelyn brushed her finger over his cheek and jawline he ran his hands along her hips and then they slipped under her shirt but his fingers didn't move they just gently brushed against her stomach and he claimed her lips once more. He gently bit down on her lower lips before deepening the kiss and when he pulled away Milo intertwined their hands and leaned into the couch. " You are going to be my biggest distraction, especially when I go back to work tomorrow".

With Madelyn he was so comfortable and he didn't have to act a certain way around her. Milo lifted up Madelyn in his arms and then carried her into the bedroom before placing her down on the bed laughing. " You are really light you know that?". He removed his shirt, folding it up and placing in on the nearby chair and he dived onto the bed as if he were diving into an ocean. Her bed felt extremely comfortable and he placed his hands behind his head looking over at her and winking.

Madelyn smiled as she felt his hands slipping under her top and brushing over her stomach. Shivers ran up her spine and she slid one hand down to move over his chest, caressing his chest and stomach. She leaned into the kiss and moaned softly as he nibbled on her bottom lip. She panted as they pulled apart by just a few inches. Her nose brushed against his while his hand found hers and laced their fingers together. "You'll be distracted? Imagine me trying to sit through class when I can't get you out of my head. It'll be one of the hardest things I've ever done." Grinning, she stole another kiss before he moved them to pick her up.

Curling up in Milo's arms, she rested her head on his shoulder while letting one hand trail down to his chest again. She gave one quick glance around the room to check that her front door was locked and her balcony door was shut. Happy with both doors, she gave no arguments as he carried her into her room. She sat on the bed while he removed his shirt. She took off her jewelry and put it on the bedside table. "Aw, thanks. I wouldn't want to be too heavy for you to carry." Turning to look at Milo, she let out a shout of surprise as he dove into her bed. The sudden weight changed made her actually lift off the mattress before dropping back down next to him, giggling like a giddy child.

While he got comfortable, she got up and went to her dresser to pick out some pajamas. She grabbed a cotton shirt and a pair of cotton shorts before heading into the bathroom to brush her teeth and change. She walked out of the bathroom in her pjs, running a brush through her curls before plopping back down onto the bed. She rolled to curl up with Milo and leaned forward to give him a quick kiss.

Milo watched as Madelyn got up from the bed and then grabbed her pajama's from out the drawer and then walked into the bathroom. He would definitely have to invite her over to his house, shit he needed some female touch in there since it looked like the definition of a man cave. Usually he slept in his boxers or shorts but since he was dressed up and didn't bring a change then he would have to resort to his boxers hoping that she wouldn't mind.

When Madelyn returned in her pajama's he smiled and welcomed the warm kiss. " Your pajama's are cute on you". He smiled messing with a strand of curls near her face and he placed it behind her ear before kissing her cheek. Milo looked around for a moment before he found the remote for the TV in her room and he flicked it on and searched for an action movie and when he found one Milo placed the remote down. Action movies were his favorite thing to watch besides horror movies and he didn't really like certain comedy movies because he didn't really find them funny besides The Hangover and Grown Ups.

He nuzzled into her neck planting soft kisses and then along her jawline. It was hard for him to keep his hands off of her. Milo let his hands wander and he grinned leaning his head back to look at her. " Your so beautiful, you know that?". Milo had been thinking it so he might as well say it too. He wanted her to know that she was the only woman that he wanted and that wasn't going to change. Milo placed his hands out on either side of him and laughed. " I'm all yours".

Madelyn blushed a little when he complimented her pajamas. "Thanks. These are some of my favorite pjs. Super soft and comfy." She let him play with her hair and smiled up at him while welcoming the kiss on her cheek. She happily gave him a kiss on the cheek in return before moving to rest against his chest while he surfed the channels to find something to watch. When he settled on the action movie, she nodded in happiness. "Good choice."

She felt him nuzzling against her neck and she sighed in delight, melting into his embrace. "Thank you. You're very handsome. I've always found you to be exceedingly handsome. Such a strong, toned body that has been perfectly kissed by the sun." Leaning in, she brushed her lips over his collarbone while her hand trailed over his chest to admire each inch of his body. She pushed herself up to hold herself above him, looking down at her while her hair fell like a curtain around her face. "Do you want to get a little more comfortable? I doubt sleeping in those pants will be really cozy. I could look around and see if my brother left any clothes last time he visited." She wanted to make sure that Milo was comfy while staying with her. They would already have to stay close at night due to the size of her bed but she didn't mind that at all. She just didn't want him to suffer through sleeping in his jeans if it didn't feel good.

Milo bit down on his lip when he felt Madelyn's lips against his collarbone. They were already so relaxed with each other he felt like an idiot for waiting so long to make her his woman. He raised an eyebrow at the thought. He never really asked her to be in a relationship with him it sort of just happened. The connection was there and she was the only one that he wanted. Of course woman threw themselves at him but it wasn't serious. Usually most of them just looked at him and batted their eyelashes and other times he heard them as they giggled with their girlfriends.When they had first arrived Bobby tried to drag him to every event that there was going on including clubs.

At Madelyn's comment he smirked and then planted a kiss on her lips. He was glad she liked his body since he made sure he stayed in shape and there was no unfit wolf anyways. "Do you want to get a little more comfortable? I doubt sleeping in those pants will be really cozy. I could look around and see if my brother left any clothes last time he visited." Milo sat up and then got off the be briefly. " No I usually just sleep in my boxers, jeans to sleep would be uncomfortable".

He removed his jeans and then placed them where he had put his shirt and he walked back over to the bed. Now he was really comfortable. Milo got back on the bed and then pulled Madelyn to him once again enjoying the warmth of her body against his own. The TV was still playing and he looked up at it briefly before his eyes trailed back down to Madelyn. Milo pulled some of the covers over them so they'd be more comfortable. " I don't wanna work in the morning, I just want to wake up to you and have fun".

Madelyn rolled to lay on her back as Milo got up to strip down to his boxers. She grinned and gave the handsome man a nice glance up and down. She made no attempt to hide that she was checking him out. The man was super handsome to her and she would make no excuse to being caught. As he joined her back in bed, she moved to curl up with her back against his chest. She rested her head on her pillow and looked up at him before turning to look back at the movie he had found on the TV.

She tucked one arm under her pillow and cuddled back against Milo so he was close to her. She felt the blankets rest over them and sighed happily, super comfortable in her bed with this handsome bed buddy. "I agree. I don't want you to go to work either. Stay here and relax with me. Tomorrow is Sunday, a day for resting and relaxing." She giggled and tilted her head back to steal a kiss from him. She knew that he would need to head to work and she could go along to hang out all day but she also knew that she would much rather stay in bed and spend the day watching movies with Milo. She smiled up at him and gave him another kiss before turning back to face the television, watching it as she started to fade off to sleep.

As much as Milo wanted to stay with her in the bed all day he knew that he couldn't. The cafe wouldn't be the same without him and he wouldn't be the same without the cafe. As Madelyn curled up into his body he closed his eyes drifting off into the most pleasant sleep. He woke up super early and yawned looking over at Madelyn as she was still sleep. Quietly he slipped out the bed and got dressed before planting a light kiss on her cheek. He found some paper and told her that he was heading to his house before work and placed the paper on her bed for when she woke up.

Milo climbed in his car still tired and wanting nothing more but to go back to Madelyn's house and jump back in the bed. Once home he took a shower, made himself breakfast and then headed back out for the day. This time he packed himself a bag with extra clothes and put it in his trunk just in case he spent the night again. Before making his way to the cafe Milo remembered what Tamsin had said to him about meeting up. He sighed ruffling his hair as he pulled up to the parking lot and made his way to the town hall and there she was with a coy smile on her face.
" So what do you want".
" Wow well a hello would be nice, I don't see why you aren't so nice".
" Because I don't know you and you seem like you play games".
Tamsin smiled flipping her hair out of her face. " Well games do make things very...interesting. Look I'll come out and say it. You are the alpha of your pact it's in your blood and I can smell it, that leader mentality and I see how your brother and your friend follow you, protect you although I don't know where your pact is".
" What are you talking about, I'm no alpha if so I would no by now, I have no pact it's family".
Tamsin sighed walking closer to Milo and he took a half step back. " Why do you think you have the most trouble during the full moon. You sense things that they don't. You feel deep down that your meant to do more, be more".
" Look I'm fine the way I am. No alpha if anything your confusing me with my brother".
" Your brother knows that your an alpha and so does Bobby, I think it's so cute how their trying to protect you from what you really are".
Milo gritted his teeth as he looked at the woman he didn't know why but she got under his skin.
Tamsin placed her hand on his shoulder and a jolt of electricity ran up his arms and both his and Tamsin's eyes glowed.
" I think your trying to keep your distance from me because you know there's a deep attraction here, you felt it just now. Claim your place as alpha and join me".

Milo shook his head and backed up. " I'm done with the conversation just stay away from me Bobby and my brother". He finally made his way to the cafe and tried to concentrate but he could think about was everything Tamsin said was true. Was he and alpha? And if so why would the two closest people to him try and hide it from him like some curse. The feeling that they shared still ran through his body like it just happened and it scared him. Was she his mate by force? All he wanted was Madelyn and just like he feared. Tasmsin would bring him his downfall.

Madelyn slept wonderfully in Milo's arms. She stayed close to him and enjoyed the warmth her offered her just from being next to him. When the sun rose, she yawned and reached up to rub her eyes. Rolling onto her back, she reached over to see if Milo was still with her. Touching the other side of the bed, she looked over to see the empty bed and frowned. She had somewhat expected him to get up and go to work but a part of her had hoped that he would stay and wake up with her. Rolling into the middle of the bed, she heard something crunch under her. Sitting up, she found the folded paper on the bed and picked it up. She unfolded the paper and read Milo's message to her.

She grinned at the note and set it on her bedside table. She lounged around on her bed a little longer before getting up to start her day. She took a long shower and had a small breakfast before working on some of her project. When lunchtime came around, she decided to escape her apartment and head out for a walk before stopping by the cafe for a drink. Madelyn changed into a pair of denim shorts and a tight aqua top underneath a sheer white blouse. Slipping her sandals on, she grabbed her purse and headed out of her apartment. Pulling her iPod from her purse, she put in her earphones and let her music play while she walked through the park before finding her way downtown. After some window shopping at some of the boutiques, Madelyn walked to the cafe and walked inside.

"Hi everyone!" She waved to Matthias and Bobby behind the counter, walking over to lean against the counter. "Where's Milo? Is he in the back working on numbers or something?"