A Wild Wolf and his Mate

Milo was in the back laying on the lounge chair with his eyes clothes when he heard Matthias's voice. " You look like someone stole you money, what's wrong with you?'. He sat up and looked at his brother with no expression on his face to even hint how he was feeling or even what he was thinking. " So when were you going to tell me that I'm an alpha?". Matthias whole face seemed to change and Milo knew why.
" Look me and B didn't think that It was important for you to know".
" Why Matt I'm grown, I just turned twenty-five for Christ sake! Do you really think that telling something that serious was going to hurt me".
" I didn't think that you were ready. You were the one that wanted the normal life. You were the one that hated going through the process after you had your first change".
" Yeah but you already knew something was up and you probably knew why Tasmsin was here and what she wanted from me".
" I didn't know for sure but I had an idea.
" So you knew that she was my mate of force and let me clarify that because now I'm in a relationship with Madelyn and this other woman is basically telling me that I'm supposed to be with her and the messed up thing is we have a connection. I don't like her but my body does".
" Look it was very possible that she was since she was leading her own pack. I don't know for sure if she is an alpha or born of an alpha but nothing is set in stone".
" So Bobby and you, are you guys in my pack or what?'.
" You could say that but you have to claim a pact of your own, Look Milo I know there is a lot that you wanna know and we can talk about it but now is not the best time". Matthias looked at his brother, his eyes pleasing and Milo sighed standing up and walking out from the back. When he saw Madelyn it made things feel a little better for him and he smiled at her despite his head spinning. " Hello beautiful".

Milo made her her usual with a design like he always did and when he handed her the cup he quickly leaned over and kissed her lips and pulled back. " I couldn't help it". Looking at Madelyn he didn't even know where to begin with how he felt. He had an attachment to her and he genuinely cared about her. When they kissed or touched the spark was there, the connection and when he was with Tamsin it was a more shocking feeling because of the shared pleasure but doubled because she released the same feeling as well. The one thing he knew was that he had to stay away from Tamsin.

When Madelyn walked into the cafe, she saw that Matthias and Bobby were a little hesitant around her. Then Matthias went in the back while Bobby started to restock the display case. She frowned and wondered if she had done something to upset them. Her frown disappeared when Milo walked out and started to make her drink without question. She looked down at the design he had drawn into the foam and giggled, leaning in to return the kiss. "Awe, thanks. I love the design and I always love your kisses." She winked and pulled out her phone to snap a few pictures of the design in her coffee before picking up the mug and taking a sip. "Mm, so delicious..."

Looking up at him, Madelyn glanced over to her favorite spot and nibbled her bottom lip. She turned her eyes back to Milo and swayed a little on her feet. "I know that you're technically working but if you have the time, feel free to come over and sit with me." She gave him one more smile and a wink before walking over to her chair to curl up like she always did. She sipped her coffee and relaxed as she listened to the soft music they played to allow for some background noise. Madelyn felt her phone buzz and pulled it from her purse to check her messages. As she read her message, she frowned and tilted her head as she tried to think of what to do in response.

Milo grinned when Madelyn said that she loved his kisses and because he planned on giving her more of those. He watched her take a few pictures on her phone of the design and he thought about trying out some different ones. " Yeah sure if i'm not too busy i'll come over". And with that he watched her walk away and sit at her usual spot. The customer service was slow today after the morning people came in a got their food or drinks. Bobby and Matthias made small conversation but Milo listened in to see if it was anything that he should know. He was still shocked that all this was even happening.

Once Matthias took the counter Milo walked over to where Madelyn was sitting and he took a seat next to her stretching his arms and looking out the window. Milo was good with not showing his emotions when he didn't want to and he learned that from his father. Madelyn took his mind off of things but those thoughts about Tamsin and the whole alpha thing were on his mind as well no matter how hard he tried to. " I'm glad you came, you make my day a whole lot better". Milo reached over and held her hand and gave a gentle squeeze.

Tamsin decided on coming into the shop but not to bother Milo, just simply because she wanted a nice coffee. When she walked in Matthias an Bobby eyed her warily before speaking. " So what would you like".
" Just coffee with cream and sugar". Bobby nodded as he proceeded to make it and Tamsin eyed Matthias with a smile. " So how do you think he's taking it?".
" As you'd expect".
" Well maybe you shouldn't keep secretes, especially from him". Matthias simply grunted which resulted in Tamsin laughing as he reached for her drink. " Well I'd love to stay but I have some things coming up, I shall see you boys later". And with that she walked out the shop but not before stealing a glance at Milo.

Madelyn looked up from her phone when Milo came over and sat down beside her. She set her phone down on the arm of the chair and slipped her hand into his. She was happy to hear that she made his day better. "Awe, really? Yay. Thanks. I'm happy I can make your day better. You definitely make mine better too." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and laced her fingers with his. She relaxed in her chair and chatted with him while looking around the cafe. The more she looked around, the more she began to realize how open the floor plan was for the cafe; a floor plan that would work perfectly for her little dilemma.

Sitting up, she turned to look to Milo and nibbled her bottom lip. "Hey Milo... I have a problem and I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me some." She hesitated for a moment, figuring out how to explain herself without getting too long-winded. "On campus, I'm in a ballroom dance club that usually has a weekly dance party on campus. However, it looks like our space for Friday nights party this week has been taken by another event and we don't want to cancel because it's the last one before finals. It's our best stress reliever of the semester. Do you think you could talk with Bobby and Matthias to see if... we could possibly have our dance here?" She watched him to see his initial reaction before continuing her proposition.

"We could move some of the tables to the side to allow for more space for dancing. You'd have a bunch of college kids in here to buy drinks and snacks so you guys would be able to make a bunch of money. It's all up to you and I'll let you talk to your brother and Bobby about this first."

Milo responded to the gentle hand squeeze with a small smile of his own. Out the corner of his eye he watched Tamsin walk out the shop with her coffee and he turned his attention back to Madelyn. It was going to be difficult to keep Tamsin from Madelyn and vise versa. He knew that Tamsin would try to get closer to him and there was no better way then to get close to Madelyn and he was not going to let that happen. When she spoke again Milo snapped out of his own thoughts. "Hey Milo... I have a problem and I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me some On campus, I'm in a ballroom dance club that usually has a weekly dance party on campus. However, it looks like our space for Friday nights party this week has been taken by another event and we don't want to cancel because it's the last one before finals. It's our best stress reliever of the semester. Do you think you could talk with Bobby and Matthias to see if... we could possibly have our dance here?.

He thought about the idea and it wasn't a bad idea at all especially when it could draw more people to the cafe so in the end it would be a win win situation. " Yeah I think that it's a great idea, plus I would love to see you dance". Milo couldn't help but grin and then he continued. " You don't have to worry about Matthias and Bobby agreeing, I'm positive they wont have a problem". Milo leaned over pressing his lips against Madelyn's. " I have to go back to work but you should stop by my place later were gonna have a cook out". Milo walked over to the counter and then assisted Bobby with the costumers.

Matthias left the cafe from the back to smoke a quick cigarette and he raised an eyebrow watching Tamsin talking to the guys that he had seen during the full moon and then after that and then he watched them all look over at officer Rodgers and Bradley with a look that he couldn't quite catch. He knew that they were up to something but he just didn't know exactly what it was. Matthias and Tamsin's eyes met before her lips quirked up into a coy smile and her eyes changed. Matthias felt himself staring and then he shook his head walking back into the cafe to talk to Bobby.

Hearing that they could have their dance at the cafe, she grinned in delight. She leaned in to return the kiss he gave her. "Thank you, Milo. You're a lifesaver." When he mentioned heading over to his house later for a cook out, she nodded. "Sure. I'd love to. That sounds like so much fun." She had him write down his address so she wouldn't get lost on her way over the night before. When he left to head back to working behind the counter, she waved and quickly sent a text to her friend about the new location for the dance. She let her know that Milo had agreed to allow them to have the party at the cafe so they would need to start working on spreading the word. Later in the week, they would need to stop by as a group and figure out where the tables would be moved and where the music system could be set up.

After a little more time working on details via text, she got up and decided to head home to freshen up before the cook out. She waved to Milo and blew him a kiss before walking back to her house. Once home, she looked through her closet and found a nice outfit to wear. She changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a blue blouse with sheer sleeves and a fitted torso. She threw on a sparkly necklace and some black boots. Looking at the time, she freshened up her makeup before heading downstairs to her car. She put the address into her GPS and started her drive to his house.