A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber just stayed laying down, her eyes closed and the breeze ruffling though her hair as she breathed easy.

Chris gets up to close the window due to being cold. He goes back to his bed and accidentally dozes off.

Amber was sort of relaxing, and she smiled when she felt Chris lie down close to her, soon hearing his soft snores. Looking over, Amber chuckled and patted his head, resting her hand on it as she gently closed her eyes again.

Chris slept soundly until he heard the room door open suddenly. He nearly jumped off his bed when he saw Amber's mother standing in the doorway. He quickly hid under the bed, hoping that she didnt see him.

Amber was sound asleep, being the idiotic and sleep deprived teenager she was.

Her mother shook her awake, obviously mad, "Why are you in Chris's bedroom?!"

Amber, looking up at her mother as she was shaken awake. "What? I fell asleep while talking to him, nothing went on, relax."

Amber looked around, and sighed, feeling a lump next to her leg. Amber pointed towards the lump on the bed, with tired eyes, standing up from where she was.

Her mother pulled the lump from under the bed, but all she pulled was towels and a blanket.

Amber cursed to herself, and rolled her eyes. "He has a habit of disappearing in silence."

"Riiigggghhhhtttt" Her mom rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, "Dinner in five"

Amber sighed, hanging her head and rubbing her hair the wrong way in frustration.

Amber groaned, looking at him. "Yeah, now she is." Amber noted, sighing heavily.

"Im sorry..." He crawled back from under the bed. "She just scared me"

Amber pursed her lips, and let out a sigh. "it's fine. I think she just might have...... well."

Amber shook her head. "Nevermind."

Status
Not open for further replies.