A Timed Existence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some thinking, I think I'm leaning more towards Jayson, but I have to wait until he is accepted so I know what his final characteristics would be. So till then, I wait
Yay congrats! Looking forward to the OTP (if he accepts of course ;p)

Now I'm confused...
Hmm about what?

I'm interested for both! xD I am leaving in a bit though so I guess we can discuss exact details later?
Awesome i'm up for it, any ideas on where or how they would meet?

I do the EXACT same thing! Become my character, don't choose based on what I think; I'm glad I found someone on this thread in particular that does the same thing~ :D
Yes now i don't feel like such a oddball on here :D

Haha, yeah. But anyways, @☆StarryNIGHT☆, were you implying that you wanted you wanted to have one of your characters develop/already be in a friendship with my character?

480354.jpg

Name: (first and last)
My name is Jayson Roberts, most call me Jay
Age: (18-26, PM me if you'd like a younger/older character*)
I just turned twenty about two months ago
Gender: (& sexual preference, if you'd like your character to be involved with a soul mate)
I'm obviously male, i am heterosexual so pretty much like girls.
Year/Degree: (in college. Undergrad, postgrad, etc.**)
i'm a Junior/Undergraduate
Major: (Freshmen may be undeclared)
Writing and photography
He works as a pizza delivery guy, and also works on his novel called the day dawn didn't follow, it's going good.
Appearance: (text is required. One paragraph minimum)
Jayson looks young for his age, he has black long hair that he shampoo's everyday. He has blue sparkle eyes that he got from his mother. He had a good muscular tone and a four pack. He has a Pallor-Caucasian skin tone that gets pale in the cold. Jayson has dakr red lips and brushes his teeth everyday, so it is bright white. He is 5'10 and is small for his age (being twenty.) He is 145 pounds and average weight for his age. He hay straightened eyebrows and big cheekbones. His foot size is is 10.5 and has usual facial hair once a week.

He has a variety of clothes. But his usual outfit that he is known for is a black leather jacket, a white T-shirt, black jeans with black and blue belt, white socks and black and red Air Jordans. He changes his outfit a lot from a Dope purple sweater, black jogging pants and Adidas sneakers. He has a lot of snap backs like his favorite band hat, a marvel hat and a shark hat. He has a furry green winter jacket, and black gloves. In the winter, Jayson wears a matching green hat and wears it from November to February.
Personality: (required. One paragraph minimum)
Jayson is a nice and intelligent. He has a great sense of humor and has a sarcastic side. He is always making jokes and being playful when he's with his friends. He cares for the people close to him, and will protect them whenever you can. He most times argues with peoples opinions if they either dis or say something good about something he hates. He can be mature at times and be completely immature other times, he accepts anyone who isn't disrespectful or rude. He has always wanted to travel and be adventurous.

He isn't a confident person, he needs someones to pull him out and show him how to be confident. He is a very creative person and has a lot of great ideas, that is one of the reasons why he became a writer. He can be unpositive when having a bad day or really tired. He isn't an honest person, he could lie a lot but will admit it if the lie goes to far. He isn't a quiet person, he will be loud as he want. When he isn't tired, he can be cheerful and watch his friends backs.
Preferences: (optional. Likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc. go here)
~Likes: Snapbacks, big coats and writing.
~Dislikes: Art,math and chocolate
Brief History: (required. One paragraph minimum)
Jayson was born in a decent neighbor hood. He had his brother James and his sister Allie. He had a great life till he was seven when something tragic happened. His father was a car salesmen and his mother was a pharmacist. His father was coming home from work as he always did around eleven o clock. Their was a beginner driver driving on the road. It was dark and the driver hadn't seen his fathers car, the boy was texting and accidentally hit him with a ford pickup. The boy was alright but his father had died in the accident.

Many years later his mother got remarried to a man named Chris. The man was alright at first till he became an alcoholic. The new father abused the kids a lot. His mother was weak and was too scared too stand up to him. Then one day the man through a glass bottle at james head and the boy got was sent to the hospital. His father said that he went to take a plate out of the cabinet and it fell and hit his head. When the oldest brother got out of the hospital, his mother grabbed the kids and brought them too their grandmothers. He stayed their most of his life.

When he got into high school, he got interested in photography and took it as a club. His teacher told him he was the best in his class and that he should keep going with it. He also was a very imaginative person, so he had so many ideas, he began writing short stories and began writing his first full length novel to this day he's still working as. After high school he went to college where he studied literature and media. It was his dream to write a novel someday, so he was going to finally do it.
Current Time of Death:
20,300 Days, 20 Hours and 43 minutes.
Current Soul Mate Timer:
4.77491 Days, 2 Hours and 37 Minutes,
Other:
~His birth day is July 19th~
~Family: Diane (Mother:Alive) James (Brother:Alive) Allie (Sister: Alive) David (Father:Deceased)~

Accepted! Welcome!

Name: Clarity Benson
Gender: Female | Bicurious | eventually! yes to the soulmate
Year/Degree: Freshman | Undergrad
Major: undeclared
Appearance: Clarity is a short girl with a slight hourglass figure, and un proportionally small feet and hands. She has a heart shaped face with freckles sprinkling her nose and cheeks. Her hair is a milk chocolate color, it reaches the top of her shoulder blades and is usually pulled up into twin buns on the sides of her head. Her eyes are grey, like heavy storm clouds, and sometimes stir like them when she gets angry. She has a scar on her left shoulder, but she doesn't like to talk about it.
Personality: Clarity is blunt and comes off as rude with her strong beliefs and stubborn attitude. She is actually really compassionate, but her love is kind of tough. Her motto is forget about the damn timers and like your pluckin life. For her a little punch on the shoulder means so much more than a hug or kiss. She likes to find her own way to do things, if someone told her to go right, she would probably go left, just to find a way to prove you wrong. She hates it when people cry a lot. It confuses her, why don't they go solve their problem instead of getting all soggy about it? She just doesn't get it. Clarity is almost always smiling, anything else, and your in for it,otherwise, it's neutral or a smile, she just wants happiness.
Preferences: (optional. Likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc. go here)
Dislikes-
Brief History: (required. One paragraph minimum)
Clarity's timers have always lined up. No matter what she did, her soul mate and death timer, have always been the same, down to the last second. She thinks she's been screwed over by life, so she is going to screw it over. Her arms are always covered in bracelets so her wrists are un viewable, and she does as she wants when she wants, and nobody can stop her. When she is about to do something, and someone warns her that she should check her timer, she likes to retort, "I'm not a thanksgiving turkey," and do it anyways.
Her parents were always bothered that her, their only child at that point, was never going to give them grandchildren. So they simply, had more children, who would actually meeting their soul mates, so now she has siblings galore, who all despise her and she rarely sees.
Current Time of Death:16478 days 52 minutes and 1 second
Current Soul Mate Timer:16478 days 52 minutes and 1 second
Accepted!

After some thinking, I think I'm leaning more towards Jayson, but I have to wait until he is accepted so I know what his final characteristics would be. So till then, I wait
i have no idea what is going on but i heard my name and that your leaning towards me so... Yay! lol

We are trying to pick soul mates. And you're guy is pretty cool. Just out of curiosity @justice hunt does your character hate art in general, or just doing art?

We're picking soul mates? Haha, that's funny; I'd think it would all be played out during the roleplay instead of choosing first.

@F L Y Do you already have a soul mate for Trent?

Hmm, I think it was supposed to be a secret thing, or anything like that. But IDK, I think the plan was to find a partner, then plot how things where going to happen.

Nope, not really

Nobody has to pick out a soul mate now, or anything. It was just if anyone wanted to.

IC should be up tonight.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@Alex Ray Yup that whats I meant xD and sorry for it not being clear ^^;;
Awesome i'm up for it, any ideas on where or how they would meet?
Hmm the most obvious place to meet would be at the cafe but I feel like everyone is going to be meeting up there at some point xP

Hmm the most obvious place to meet would be at the cafe but I feel like everyone is going to be meeting up there at some point xP
Hmm well i don't really mind, it might be cliche but like whatever works well works. I don't really have a lot of ideas for their meeting so unless you have any other ideas then we could go with just that.

We are trying to pick soul mates. And you're guy is pretty cool. Just out of curiosity @justice hunt does your character hate art in general, or just doing art?
oh okay, he hates doing art not what art is. He actually likes a lot of art and seeing different displays of art, but he can't do any art because he is terrible at it.

Ok good. Then do you want to be soul mates~?

Status
Not open for further replies.