A Timed Existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in case it bothers anyone: I put my char as working as a barista at that coffee shop everyone has gigs at, if that's alright.

I don't see why it would bother anyone. She's your character. :P

And in case it bothers anyone: I put my char as working as a barista at that coffee shop everyone has gigs at, if that's alright.
Yup, I'm perfectly alright with it too ^^ It seems like a good starting point or place we can all meetup if thats how you guys want to go about it. (That and not gonna lie, I love how everyone jumped on the Starry Skies coffee shop idea xD).

Reactions: Rainjay
I dunno. It appeared as a collaboration concept. Some people don't like ideas to be borrowed by others, so I ask just to make sure.

I like how everyone is all arts too. Links everyone together

@Spaceman Spiff You planning on bringing Cassandra in on the story? Just curious.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I know this is set in a fictional city but since it's on earth, where on earth is Merth located? Like, what landmass (i.e. Europe, America, etc.) and what state or country (i.e. Virginia, England, etc.)?

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I dunno. It appeared as a collaboration concept. Some people don't like ideas to be borrowed by others, so I ask just to make sure.
@Spaceman Spiff You planning on bringing Cassandra in on the story? Just curious.
Nah its alright ^^ I kind of just made the place up as a general location so I wouldn't have to awkwardly stumble through a paragraph about where I work (if it came down to it in the RP) ;p Didn't really expect it to catch on but I'm glad it did ;) (The whole her timer stopped and mine didn't scenario sounds pretty interesting. I feel like drama will transpire between the characters on this xP).

I know this is set in a fictional city but since it's on earth, where on earth is Merth located? Like, what landmass (i.e. Europe, America, etc.) and what state or country (i.e. Virginia, England, etc.)?
I initially was just going for some vague, combination-country, so that when it comes to describing culture and people, it's easier for everyone. Although we can assign a country or state if people have a general idea of what they'd like to see.

Starry's character doesn't look to be in arts. The character is majoring in Anatomy & Physiology, as well as Forensics. Those would be under a Science degree. However, most of us ARE majoring in arts, so yes, that's an awesome thing to come across. (:

Starry's character doesn't look to be in arts. The character is majoring in Anatomy & Physiology, as well as Forensics. Those would be under a Science degree. However, most of us ARE majoring in arts, so yes, that's an awesome thing to come across. (:
The forensics made me happy. Although now I want to have a second character with a totally different major that's more techhy, y'know?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I initially was just going for some vague, combination-country, so that when it comes to describing culture and people, it's easier for everyone. Although we can assign a country or state if people have a general idea of what they'd like to see.
I don't think it'd matter on culture and people since this is a fictional roleplay. I just like to be specific in my character's history- especially if she grew up in Poland and moved to Merth, which is neither a country nor state, but a city on an unnamed landmass and inside an unnamed country or state. It looks like everyone is going to be American, just saying... P:

I'd be interested to fill in that techy role ^^ I actually considered it but Instrumental/Vocal Pedagogy & Creative Writing kind of won out xP Oh and I think you meant @F L Y character instead of mine? (I feel like I need to find an image now too ^^;).

Yeah, I meant F L Y's character. My apologies. They haven't been active on this thread so I got confused.

Yeah, I meant F L Y's character. My apologies. They haven't been active on this thread so I got confused.
Its perfectly alright~ I just got confused for a second there myself until I scrolled up to their chara sheet xP *rushes to see newly finished Chara sheet*

Finished mine just now, I'll go look at yours.

I'll put my unfinished character sheet out too, then.
Name: Izabela Sadowski
Year/Degree: Senior/Master
Major: Fine Arts (specifically playwriting and acting)
Appearance: I'm going to use this as reference to building a paragraph. She has a very dark brown, like chocolate copper hair shade, and beautiful brown eyes. Her hair reaches her shoulder blade when down and is also quite thick and silky. Izabela's skin tone is olive and her body shape is an hourglass. She has highly arched eyebrows and natural lips. In according to that, Izabela also has an oval-shaped face with no distinguishing features.As seen in the picture, Izabela's ears are pierced. Her other piercings are one on her left helix and one on her upper belly button. Izabela also has a tattoo on her lower back.
Personality: Izabela is a protector. Her model of living is focused internally and she trusts her intuition more than any other intuition. She sticks to things until they are done and isn't one to revel in accomplishments. She is allocentric, putting others before her, extremely concerned and possibly seen as a little clingy, although that isn't her intention to do so. She is very systematic and punctual, as well as stubborn and a perfectionist. Izabela is rarely at peace with herself, but is very devoted, patient, and a natural nurturer.
Brief History: Izabela was born in Poland to a German father and Italian-American mother. She moved to Merth at eight years and continued her education there, earning a scholarship in fifth grade and becoming eligible for a collegiate charter school when she was in 10th grade. Since she got a headstart on college, she found herself becoming quite devoted to her inner passions of acting and writing plays. When she graduated from Merth Community College with an associate's degree, she continued her career path to Merth University, majoring in Fine Arts, as well as minoring in composition and stringed instruments. It is her last year now as a senior and she's giving it her all to get her master's degree in fine arts.
Current Time of Death: 22279.8 days 16 hours 8 minutes 36 seconds (61 years)
Current Soul Mate Timer: 1095.73 days 16 hours 8 minutes 36 seconds (Three years)
Other: Izabela is a polyglot, able to speak Polish, German, Italian fluently. Currently, she is improving her English and learning French. She has a double minor in composition and stringed instruments.
Aaaaaccepted

Minor NPC. I see no reason for her to be a fully fleshed out character. In fact, most of the Cs I'm thinking of interacting with are NPCs.

Since I'm anticipating a lot of roleplays, when do you plan on putting this one up, @Rainjay?

Hopefully we can get a few more interested members and get the IC up by Wednesday at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.