A Thousand Shining Stars ♥ Night of the Masquerade

I'm sure Ferius will get dragged into the power struggle! Perhaps tonight is the night his father comes clean to him?

Yeah, we could totally pull one of those, especially since Prince Ferius is quite displeased with his father and the general court of Deceptia anyway. :D

WE NEED MORE MEN!

Character Name: Ambrose Eldvine
Kingdom: Cathebal
Kingdom History*:
Cathebal borders the ocean on two sides, being at the upper tip of the continent it resides upon and for this reason, it is renown for its merchant ships and fine seafood. The townspeople are concentrated in large numbers at the port cities, where wares are peddled from afar. For this reason, the access to the ocean, Cathebal is very wealthy. To maintain this wealth, Cathebal is almost always a neutral party in war, so that it may continue shipping to all its sister ports.
General Appearance:
abc.jpg
*Masquerade Appearance: A white suit with gold trim, unremarkable in almost every way. Straight lines and fine tailoring are the only notable features.
Mask
jennasmask.jpg
General Personality: Upright and very proper, Ambrose has been groomed since he was an infant to be the responsible younger brother to the eldest of his family and heir to the crown. Despite the change of plans, he remains very aloof and rigid overall, though he is easily flustered by pretty women.
General History: Ambrose was told from the time he could understand speech that he would be the right hand of his brother, he would be one of his lead advisors, making sure nothing went amiss in their country, where gold seemed to flow like water to Ambrose when he was a child. However, when Ambrose was fifteen, his brother was killed by an assassin and Ambrose took the mantle of heir to the throne. Ambrose was never raised to need to deal with people and still finds it very difficult.

Acqua, I'm sorry, I should've made you aware, but I would recommend reading my post and editing your accordingly. It seems you weren't aware that my post dealt with Ellen.

Character Name: Sybyl Mayfayr

Status: Bodyguard and assistant of Emeline, Retired Faisen Assassin

Kingdom: Faisen

General Appearance: Her face is not particularly attractive, with more than a few scars: her black eyes are quite small, and her nose set badly after a break. She has black hair, tied up in a tight bun.

Masquerade Appearance: Waitress dress.

General Personality: Sybyl is dutiful to Emeline, and fiercely loyal. While polite, a dark coldness lurks behind her smile, and one gets the impression she wouldn't know true kindness if it was staring her in the face. She enjoys the thrill of a fight still, though she would never start one unless it was instructed of her. Sybyl is a tool, a piece of equipment the Faisen royal family use as they please, and she will never complain.

General History: As an infant, Sybyl was saved from death and recruited into the Faisen Assassins. She rose up the ranks quickly in skill and cruelty, earning the title "Macabre Maiden". Upon suffering an near-fatal injury, she could no longer go into the field, but for a while trained younger assassins. Having gained the trust and respect of the Faisen King's advisors she was given the position of guarding Emeline personally, a role she remains in today.

If people could put a little note at the top of their posts on where they are and which characters they are talking to, that would help a LOT in not getting confused! ...especxially for ones like me... <<;; >>;; I'm having a hard time keeping track of who is where and who they're with. ><

Dananachan, I think I can take care of that 8D Moddie powers to the rescue =) I'm sure some other people are probably having a similar problem xDX

Also, Summary Two updated from the start of the ball to the end of Page Four of the IC

And here's Summary Three: (starting from IC page five)

[dash="#32CC99"] SUMMARY THREE ;D
Princess Calliope asks to rejoin the dancing.
Pillar Emeline tells Prince Christoph she will wait for him there.
Prince Ferius leads Calliope to the ballroom.
Outside, the sky is ablaze with stars like never before.
Felicia leaves Mason to do some snooping of her own.
Another guest enters, a beautiful blonde woman, dressed in finery.
Christoph ushers a red-haired prince to dance with Felicia.
Emeline is surprised when he returns to her.
Tybalt reenters the ball cautiously.
Ellen questions Prince Vincent.
Jonathan watches as Ellen is whisked away and then his attention is taken by the blonde woman.
Princess Summer wonders where Tybalt went.
Mason goes and tells Tybalt to make a move on Summer before she's taken by someone else.
Prince Ferius dances with Princess Calliope.
Prince Christoph explains himself and then offers to get them drinks.
Prince Ambrose, slipping away from his company, approaches Felicia.
Queen Prudence is keeping an eye on her children, proud of Vincent, surprised at Calliope.
Suddenly, Prince Ferius turns away from Princess Calliope.
Princess Calliope, distraught, argues with her mother and then, decides to her duty as a Saint, instead.
[/dash]

Character Name: Lex (Luther lol)
Faisen Assassin
Kingdom:
Faisen
Kingdom History*: Optional field (:
General Appearance:
*Masquerade Appearance:
General Personality: Lex is tough, brash and hard, but he does care and very loyal and protective of his friends. He is kind and extremely intelligent, despite his rough exterior is really quite sweet and gentle on the inside. He hates being crowded, and bottles up his emotions and can be quiet and reserved.
General History: Not much is known of Lex's past, he was abandoned by his parents at a young age and was raised to be a cold heartless assassin but he always rebelled if he could. He refuse's to assassinate women or children which upsets his superiors, he was ordered to the ball to force heirs under his control, eliminate the lost memorian heirs and to kidnap a few helpless princess for ransom money.

Alarice just gave something very important:

FANSERVICE

Complicated fan service! A man posing as a woman posing as a man dressed as a prince! XD

If I didn't know Raven-dressed-as-Prince-Ferius was a girl, I'd say that was sooo romantic ;____; 8D

Now more drama and stuff has happened...Sakura your move with Cecilia. :D

@__@
Yes...Sorry about that, I think Vay accidentally erased half my post :O

I said, yes you're accepted. Your character's a little simple, but hey if you can find a way into the story and play the assassin's role properly, you're good.

And anyone who got a crazy-plotting-PM from me~ please go ahead and go crazy :D

And also... :O I had apologized for taking so long x/

VAY WHAT DID YU DO TO MY POOOSST ?

Vay, you edited Sakura? >>
That's naughty. Even Asmo refrains from editing Sakura. He even manages to restrain himself from editing people in general... I think.