A Thousand Shining Stars ♥ Night of the Masquerade

Ah~ My mistake x3
I forgot to edit that the Memoian Spots were full xD
Anyways~ since it was my mistake, I'll make it 4 Memoian Heirs :D
Thank you for joining Vay :)

You can be anything you like :D I mentioned random things you could be in the status part of the profile sheet :)
And spots for the Memoian Heirs/Three Pillars are right under :D

Do you wanna reserve a Memoian Heir/petal-marked ?

Yes please. ^^ Expect a charaaacter on Monday.

I could change it no sweat saku. Wouldn't want to upset the 3/3 ballance.

@Miru: Okay :) take your time, but check your visitor messages, I left you one P:

@Vay: Are you sure? I feel bad x/ It was my mistake. And I didn't really have any plans for balance~ I don't wanna make it hard for you x3

Kaze, you're too late.
**flexes**
I've taken up the mantle of manly man long before you :3

@Kittichan: HAHAHA xD

A slight update on Magic just to clear up any confusion:

[DASH="#32CC99"]MAGIC UPDATE

I figure because Memoian Heirs & Faisen Pillars are extremely important characters in the story, I gave them the same wizardly powers their fathers had.
So pretty much, you're free to give them any expanse of (possibly random) powers you'd like. T
Ex: ( A character can have telekenetics and possibly, have an affinity for fire.)

As long as magic doesn't become the prime focus of the roleplay, I'm willing to give the characters that amount of freedom. And I will trust you guys to use discretion in that freedom :)
This is why I didn't mention powers or magic in the character sheets. I want it as a side option that you'll need in conflict or possible plot twists (mind control on the part of Faisen Pillars), but I don't want it to be overused, that's all.
[/DASH]

OHOHOHOHOHO~!

All these claimers to the title of being manly men.

WELL THEN. . . I'll just have to make someone with all the potential to be A KING.

And since there's all these evil Pillars lurking about. . . I WANNA BE A MEMOIAN HEIR.

And yes. . . I asked Sakura a couple days ago >_>

Original Name: Adrian
Current Name: Jonathan

Kingdom: Memoi.
Kingdom History: TOTALLY SECRET.

General Appearance:
Itsumono_Prince_by_tenaku.jpg

Masquerade Appearance:

Clothes in this one.
Austria_of_APH__see_you_at_Ax_by_ji.jpg

Mask in this one.
Phantom_of_the_Steampunk_Opera_by_D.jpg

General Personality:

Kindness and a sense of humor are the first things he displays to both complete strangers and any old friends. He seems to try in vain holding a great faith in other people. But if someone is determined to prove that 'wrong' he will stand up against who is causing others misfortune. Unlike most men he actually will listen to MOST of the things a lady says instead of just feigning attention. It comes from him having to make sure his sister doesn't slip anything by him in conversations and has carried over unconsciously as a habit to all other women. Most of all Jonathan/Adrian is young man who is protective of the only link to his past: Felicia/Aurora.

He will do anything he sees necessary to keep her safe.

General History:

Jonathan cannot remember a single thing of his childhood past the age of eight, an empty void within his mind that tries to defeat his naturally optimistic attitude toward life. He grew up in the same orphanage as Felicia where they had shown up at around the same time. Through an accidental and innocent conversation one day while doing chores, both realized they shared a certain mark and admitted to not remembering their pasts. After that day the two bonded. . . each hoping that the other was a long-lost sibling or relative of some sort. It brought them even closer together when the two discovered a small capacity to utilize another talent they both shared.

While Felicia follows her adventurous streak to this very day, Jonathan follows a protective one which includes going to the Masquerade ball with the wily girl. It will be one of the many times he has accompanied Felicia on one of her adventure's to make sure she doesn't get hurt. Part of the Lost Prince actually enjoys the thrill of making NEW memories with this Amnesiac Princess but to get him to admit to that would take the needling and knowing of that same teenage tomboy.

IN :D Thanks for joining and thanks for all superb amount of effort you put in :)

I tinkered with Felicia's bio a little to match up with yours :D

I love this manliness competition. xD

"I will never be caught,
I will never leave evidence,
I will never suffer witnesses ..." --Faisen assassin oath

Character Name: Elidyr the Memoian Heir/Raven the Assassin/Raven the Servant

Kingdom: Memoi/Faisen

Magic: This is not something Raven uses often unless he deems it necessary. Whereas all other Faisen Assassins receive there magic from the Faisen King, his came via his bloodline. However, he learned magic while his father was alive (although those memories were erased) and learned magic while training to be an assassin.

General Appearance: Raven stands at 5'11" and weighs about 150 lbs. Her/his posture is always straight, head is always lowered. Her/his voice is always a soft murmur and s/he often wears pants instead of dresses. Raven has fair skin and snow white hair currently colored black with dark blue eyes with a pretty face, that could easily pass as male or female. Hair is long, past the shoulders and worn back from his/her face. S/he bears the petal-shaped birthmark on her/his shoulder as well as a collection of other scars on her/his lithe body. No scar is more prominent than the one that crosses her/his left eye. That was the mark given to her/him by her/his "first love".

*Masquerade Appearance: None needed; s/he's a servant, after all!

General Personality: Raven appears to be humble and quiet, almost mute, never talking unless spoken to. S/he is a hard worker in the royal household and does her/his job diligently, never failing at a task given to her/his and always on time. S/he keeps to her/himself and most of the servants understand her/him to be very shy, although that often results in her/him being used as a doormat and accepting the dirty work no one else wants to do.

Raven the assassin, is emotionless and an extremely focused individual. He is patient, methodical, and he accepts his duties as a killer. He is not burdened by his lack of memories prior to the orphanage nor is he eager to dabble in the experience of love.

General History: Raven, so named because for as long as he could remember "raven" was the only word he would say for awhile, lived in an orphanage in Deceptia. One day he was selected to join a group of orphans and they were sent overseas.

It turns out the group was to be trained as assassins and needless to say, only a few of them survived. Raven was one of those few, although he killed the girl he had believed himself to be in love with when she betrayed him. He was sent to Deceptia to kill those whom the King of Faisen deemed deserved to die and has been serving in the King of Deceptia's household ever since.

I am the Prince of Cats....How can I abuse this? *Throws Kitties at Diana.*

I would like to join, if that's alright! ^^ I'm going to try and think of character ideas! Just let me know if it's alright! <3

Sheet modified, I may like this one better!

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Alarice, accepted :D

Nino-chan~ I wrote on your profile :D Sure, you can :)

Vay~~ Okay :D Thank you so much ! Once you put up your appearance, I'll add your character to the list.

~*~*~*~*~

I'll have the IC up soon :D
/EXCITEMENT/

Thank you very much everyone!

I'm starting up the IC soooonnn :)

The Roleplay will start in the afternoon. The Masquerade Ball will begin tonight. It will last for three nights. (This is currently the plan)

Also, because we have so many characters (AWESOMENESS :D) I will post summaries from time to time to keep everyone up to date. I'll link the summary-posts to the update page so you can find them easily in case the Ooc gets filled up.

[dash="#32CC99"] SUMMARY ONE ;D
The Deceptian King in his room, watching the rain and mulling over his past & feelings.
The princes and princesses have all been assigned rooms in different wings of the castle.
The Faisen Pillars arrive and servants scurry to help them. The King goes down to greet them. Felicia is sneakily watching from the bushes.
Princess Ellen gives her thoughts about Deceptia and comes outside, eager to see the Faisen Pillars.
The Second Pillar, Emeline is the first to leave her carriage. She is irritable due to the rain.
Princess Summer converses with her bodyguard, Mason in her room.
Prince Ferius comes to stand beside his father and welcome the Faisens.
The First Pillar, Elroy exits his carriage after a brief look into his earlier conversation with his adviser.
Prince Christoph surveys the castle, feeling restricted in his royal attire.
Princess Summer insists to her bodyguards and decides to explore. She comes across Prince Christoph ("a handsome prince")
Raven, as a servant, readies the bedroom of a princess who has not yet arrived.
The Third Pillar, Tybalt, on his horse instead of on carriage arrives. He dismounts and leads his horse to the castle, spotting Felicia in the bushes.
Uncle Jareth, meanwhile, sneaks 'Princess' Scarlett of 'Labarin' into the castle and her room.
Felicia hurries home after being spotted by Tybalt.
The King of Deceptia returns to his room, 'ill' as he asks the Queen to take care of preparations.
Jonathan rushes from his apprenticeship to find Felicia, knowing she might have broken their agreement and finds her near the castle walls.
Prince Christoph introduces himself to Princess Summer and invites her for a stroll.
The servant Raven finishes her duties and returns to Prince Ferius' side. He speaks to her.
Princess Summer introduces herself to Prince Christoph and her bodyguard, Mason watches the Pillars from the shadows.
Prince Christoph finds himself in the main ballroom and comes upon the Queen. He addresses her politely.
Princess Ellen also happens to come across Prince Christoph and the Queen. She waits for her turn to speak.
Pillar Emeline walks about the hallways before the ball formally begins.
Felicia crashes into Jonathan and attempts to explain herself.
The Queen acknowledges the presences of the heirs and speaks to them. Then, she excuses herself.
{TIME-SKIP leads to the Masquerade}
[/dash]

IC Thread

YAY~ It's finally started :)

Just as note, the two colors for text I used for the King & the General was just for the color scheme of the title. You can use those colors for your text if you want to :)

Concerning the Time Skip: (When you post, you can mention what you were doing before it, if you'd like to~ as will be the case for Felicia and Jonathan)

Since I'm leaving for Canada roadtrip now~ I wanted to start the ball so that even if I cannot post today~ you will have something to do.
In any case, I will have computer access most of the time, so I won't totally disappear on this rp :]

Thanks for all the great posts, by the way :D

LET THE PARTY BEGIN 8D

And I'll be making a post either tomorrow or Thursday/Friday-Sorry for the wait/stuff
My muse was just being bleh. XP
One crazed character in the works. ^_^

Character Name: Calliopie DeLaPoer

Kingdom: Elloria is a flourishing kingdom; beatuiful and full of life. Since the people of Elloria can remember, they have always been neutral, in matters of war. Kind, yet suprisingly-skilled; they are taught at an early age the arts, hand-to-hand combat (each citizen of Elloria is specialized with one certain weapon) as well as vast knowledge. Many of their jobs consist of traveling and teaching- a trade which even the royalty divulge in.

Kingdom History*: Elloria has always been peaceful- during the war, they were only used in battle for DIRE situations. The warriors known around the entire country as Sword Saints, consists of male and female, highly-skilled soldiers. Upon entering (some even at the ripe young age of 16!) they are tattooed, sent on an assignment, or any other "job" they are given. If their task is completed without casualties, they are rewarded and tattooed yet again. A long-built friendship with all kingdoms has indeed held Elloria in the "Kingdom Status" and even during dark times has insured that Elloria remain neutral.

General Appearance: Tall and slender, Calliopie has the same loose chocolate curls as her mother. Her skin is nicely tanned and flawless, except for the tattoo on her shoulder. Hair trailing down to the small of her back, she carries herself much like the Queen. Her eyes are marroon, a sign of her royal blood.

*Masquerade Appearance:
mask-fei-201x300.jpg

General Personality: Calliopie is very outspoken and kind. Even though she is the heir to the throne, she does not let those stresses get in the way of her being normal girl. Sword Saint quests have gotten in the way of her love life, but the few friends she has are good. Being invited to the Masquerade Ball made her excited, until someone mentioned she was also being sent on a quest to protect someone there...

General History: Calli was a very happy child. Like most younglings of Elloria, she started learning how to fight at the age of 4. General Studies was a sinch and before she knew it, she had most of the world's knowledge at the age of 16. Like her father, she fights with a sword. Since he had passed away when she was little, she had taken up his sword and vowed to become a Sword Saint. Two years later, she is just as witty and sharp as ever- ready to go to the ball and finally enjoy herself! Sure, she was given orders to prevent any bloodshed that might happen there- but she just might end up having a little more fun, first.

I am open for plotty evilness! ^^

Wow, Niho, you're totally accepted ;D
It's a very interesting character :)
I'll add your profile to the list when I get a chance, but feel free to jump in ;)