LOL
I was sure it was a mistake :D He left a message saying so ^^
I was just freaking out because I couldn't remember what I had written @___@
And half of it was gone? xD

No worries, thoughh~~

Double posting for a heads up :D
I know I haven't responded yet @__@ Alot has been going on xD
But this weekend, I will get my posts in =]
Thank for being super patient and super help everyone! You guys are awesome with the plotting and the surprises and everything! =D

Sakura should send a certain someone Tybalt's way~ For lulz of course.

Okay! I posted 8D Sorry it took so long. I'm much better now, but we're still having after-problems so my mind gets all scrambled and only mumbojumbo comes out unless I'm studying xD My creative thought has been hampered by shock! :O

In any case, I'm sorry if the post isn't what you expected >.< I kinda of tried to transition from romance/girly masquerade to a darker theme with the action part of this roleplay.

For those of you with character without magical powers, you may whatever you see fit (panic in the dark/find someone else/escape outside or past the guards/etc). Please excuse me for making it difficult for you ^^ but this was something I had planned for the plot, albeit it didn't come out as dramatically and well-planned as it looks xD

I love you guys though! The drama is wonderful! <3 The dialogue is superb! I'm so happy ^_____________^

Also hitting on me doesn't necessarily mean I'm gonna save ya...Because...My best friend is a fairy.

Still accepting characters? I was thinking of playing one of the assassins.

Most people are waiting on me for a post and I'm a little busy these days xD
So basically, this rp isn't as fast/quick as it was~~
If you're okay with that, go ahead =]
I'm in need of assassins P:

Thank you for your interest!

If it makes you feel any better Sakura my post took a WHILE for the same reasons.