A Stellar Expedition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Wuk kept still for a couple of moments while her body racked with orgasm. He was milked of whatever load he was about to unleash, making his own body experience the peaks of bliss. All was quiet except for the storm and their breathing. Wuk let his eyes shut to fight off the temporary dizziness while his hands very carefully undid themselves from her. A voice in his mind was telling him to be gentle with her, rather than give her the traditional treatments of dominance he'd force onto others when he made them cum.

When he steadied himself, he slid his member from her moist depths and went to undo the bindings on her ankles. He was still hard; he could go on for hours. That was not an option, though. As he corrected Jayda's body, he felt his mind calm down from its frisky condition. Both of them needed sleep.

With a heavy sigh, Wuk effortlessly laid her down under the covers with her head on the pillows. Surely, she'd have an easy time resting now. His large hand stroked her feathery hair before he turned to pull on his pants. Then, he walked out quietly, returning to his own room so he could get some sleep.

All throughout the night, he thought about her.

Jayda was out as soon as Wuk unbound her legs, her mind having been forced to sleep from their tiring lay. Never before had it been like this, where her mind when blank and dark almost instantly after she had released. Even in her dreams, she could see him, taking her there on the bed again and again throughout the night. Though this trip had started out on business terms, she was not so certain that it could return to that anymore, not after he had caused her such wonderful and comforting feelings, feelings that no man had ever brought to her before then.

Morning came and the storm had turned into a light drizzle, only noticed by the drops of water that were falling upon her window. Sore as could be, she groaned softly, her eyes opening as day filtered in. She had been right to think she would hurt in the morning, her groin felt as if it had been hit with several major power tools in one go. Sitting up slowly, she grimaced a bit as she tried to shift her weight off of her hips and to stand up. She had no regrets, accept for her small size, if she had been larger, she might have been better able to take on the morning after pain. Getting a few steps in and then having a burning shower did cure most of it though, allowing her to get by with a small gimp instead.

Dressed in a high collared dress that pooled around her feet and clung to her until just below her hips, she made her way towards the kitchen to find some breakfast. She tugged on the long sleeves, making sure the tight hold they had on her was proper and not wrinkled. Quickly, she started to make coffee, or the available equivalent of the human drink. Standing there, leaning on the counter, she wondered where her guard and one time bed partner was. Maybe still sleeping? In the cockpit? Or had he wandered outside to practice? She was unsure. A sigh left her though as she stood there.

She was so embarrassed, to have let that side of herself show and then too...well, to say the least it was hardly the manners a lady of her status should have. There was no regrets though to her choices last night, but more of a concern of what her guard would think of her. Hopefully she would be looked down upon for her moment of weakness...She could only be so strong.

When Jayda was getting ready for her start of the day, Wuk was already up and running. The showers he took were always brief since he had no hair and he was hardly concerned about hygiene, being the savage brute he was. Even though his former merc leader molded him to be more professional, the fact that Wuk was a beast couldn't be eliminated. He dressed himself in his usual attire black and brown clothing with his utilities in place.

At the moment, he was outside observing the progress of his droids. The ship would be ready to go very soon, it looked like. He was pleased to hear this, especially since he was in such a good mood after last night. It didn't show up on his serious facial features, but underneath that he was beaming. Arko was asked to alert him immediately when the work was done. They needed to get off this planet as soon as possible.

With that cleared up, Wuk went back inside the ship to wait for his cue to take off. He took notice to Jayda using the coffee machine that was installed on the ship. He personally wasn't a fan of the drink, but appreciated the aroma of it. Coffee had a way of stimulating the senses.

"Good morning. We'll be leaving soon; repairs are at their final stages." After updating her on the status of their spacecraft, he flashed a smile and turned to leave to the cockpit. Once he made his way out of the maze of hallways, he sat in his seat. Wuk analyzed what he could of the control panels and began preparing the ship for takeoff, at Arko's instruction. The droid spoke to him through an earpiece that Wuk was wearing, informing his Master of each completed project.

"We'll be clear for takeoff. I'll start the engines once you tell me it's safe," replied the Zabrak.

Jayda was startled a bit by the sound of Wuk's voice, she had not sensed him behind her at all. Turning, she looked to him a bit with a surprised gaze, the flash of the smile turning her cheeks a vibrant blue hue.

"Ah, Yes...Morning..." She said softly as he had left before she could speak herself.

She huffed a bit to herself before sipping her coffee once again. She was glad to hear the ship was almost done being repaired, it meant they would be of this awful rain filled planet very soon. She didn't want to even think of staying on this rock for another storm like that! She'd throw herself into space if she had too! Holding onto her coffee, she slipped out of the small kitchen area and started to head up towards the cockpit, listening in as the man in the chair seemed very focused and was speaking to the robots through his ear piece.

Standing in silence a moment, she waited for him to finish speaking a bit before she stepped in a bit closer to look over his shoulder.

"Should I go secure my things?" She asked simply as she leaned over his chair, sipping coffee in silence.

A tickle climbed up the back of Wuk's neck when Jayda leaned over his shoulder while speaking in that singsong voice of hers. It didn't help that her scent was so near to him, too. She was fresh from the shower and there was a smell she gave off since the moment they met. It was one of those smells that could trigger fond memories. As he slowly unfroze, his eyes shifted to her direction.

"If you have fragile items that are out of place, then yes. Just in case the ship tilts during takeoff." Moments later, he heard the droids board the ship and close up the hatch. He was thankful that they were able to work through the night, despite the bad weather conditions. Otherwise, they'd still be sitting here for several hours.

"I'm going to get the ship started. Let me know when you're ready to leave," Wuk said to her, turning his head to make full eye contact since the flustered feelings wore off. "Feel free to ask Arko to secure your belongings. He might be a bumbling idiot, but he's careful."

Making a small chuckle, he began the procedures involved with piloting the ship.

She only gave a small nod of her head as she swallowed her coffee, blushing a little at his deep chuckle before she turned and headed out of the cockpit to her labs. This man was dangerous to her self control. It was as if her body wanted to get back on her hands and knees again, tied by the ankles...on her bed. Shaking her head roughly she quickened her pace to her labs before entering swiftly and silently. This man was very dangerous to her self control. Going about her work, she secured all of the loose items in the labs. She wouldn't want all her hard work ruined just from a slightly of kilter lift off.

With that done, she finished her coffee and headed into the common area where the droids seemed to be waiting around for more orders. With nothing to do until he take off was over, she decided to go stand with her guard once more to pass the time. After all, she did need to thank him for last night, he had distracted her from her fears and also got her to sleep...Even if the way he had done it was not something that a guard usually did to take care of a client. Slipping in behind him again, she waited until the droids seemed to be distracted with something before she spoke softly to him as she leaned over his chair once more.

"Thank you for last night...It helped me quite a bit." She said simply, keeping a plan expression though the flush in her cheeks gave away her embarrassment.

Exiting the dangerous planet of forests was a success. Part of Wuk wished that he could have explored it some more. He'd heard of a Mandalorian training ground being someplace beyond the trees. All of the animals interested him, too. He wondered if there were any fierce predators he could get tangled up in a fight with. A smirk touched his lips as he began daydreaming about it, knowing well that the navigation system would alarm him if he were to steer off course.

Jayda was the one who interrupted his imagination, though. Wuk's head quickly twisted to her direction, his forehead seeming to rise a little as a show of surprise since he had no eyebrows. Being verbally thanked was unexpected. That rarely happened, in fact. Most women he fooled around with like he did with the Omwati would threaten to claim dominance next time, or just comment on how good it was. Wuk had to remind himself that Jayda was classier than that.

"Uhh, you're welcome. Glad I could help," he replied with a quick smile before putting his attention back on his piloting. From here on out, he anticipated the trip to be smooth sailing until another stop was necessary. Because of their tango with that bounty hunter, anyone stalking them was more than likely confused about his whereabouts.

"The next place we stop at shouldn't be so... Scary for you. In fact, assuming we won't crash again, we'll land in a civilization. I'll need fuel later," explained the Zabrak, however that fuel stop wouldn't happen for a while. They had to get more traveling done first.

"Alright then, I shall return to my lab then for now. Please tell me when we arrive..." She said softly as she pulled back from the captains chair to walk off towards her labs.

She didn't think there was much else she could say to the man, considering what they had done last night. It was more that...well, she wasn't familiar with a simple fling such as that. All of her times had been in relationship, shaky ones but relationships nonetheless. She was much more used to romantic coos than a simple giving of thanks for the action, it made her feel as if she was being rude, but she doubted that he wanted her to whisper sweet nothings at him. Retreating to her labs, she went about her work on her projects and weapons, working on the data she had been able to collect while on the planet.

She stayed working until late into the evening, if it could be called evening when you traveled through dark space. Pausing in her work, she sighed a bit and rubbed her eyes. Her feathers were a bit frazzled from the goggles she had been wearing right before then, feeling her head for a moment as she let her blood start to flow again in her once frozen face. She had to keep far to still for so many experiments, it was no wonder that she couldn't keep up an expression for very long. securing all of her items, she stepped out of the lab and headed towards the common area to just sit and relax, possibly read a book.

Wuk had left the cockpit so one of the droids and the autopilot could take care of business. It was time for him to start his 'evening', so that he could rest and eventually have some sleep. At the moment, he was sitting at the dining area of the compact kitchen. Arko was cooking some meat for his Master with no seasonings or sauce, just the way he liked it. Once served, Wuk devoured the meal in a matter of seconds. The fact it was piping hot didn't bother him at all. The Zabrak forced down as much as he could in only a few bites, then he sat back feeling satisfied with the fullness his stomach was experiencing.

As he relaxed in his chair, he could hear Jayda exiting her laboratory and roaming the ship to who knew where. While Arko cleaned up the dishes, Wuk sat quietly with an unlabeled bottle of alcohol and a half empty glass of reddish brown liquid. It was a special recipe that he and few others could handle so much of. The stuff was experimental, too. It was so new that it didn't even have a name yet, but so far it was a perfect beverage.

Sighing to himself, he started removing some of the objects he wore. The equipped grenades weren't necessary, nor was his firearm. He could always get them put back on 'tomorrow' when they made their stop for fuel. For now, he saw no reason he couldn't relax a little more. If there was any danger, he had backup plans, plus backup plans for his backup plans.

Stepping into the common area, she looked over to see Wuk drinking...well, something. She wasn't sure what it was but she assumed it was alcoholic, as the dark color let it on to being something such as that. Nodding at him, she approached, seeing him pull off some of his weapons as she took her own seat. She had originally come out to get something to eat, but seeing him here she had suddenly lost interest in eating, and gain it in sitting with her current protector. Jayda was silent at first as she tried to think of something to say, it didn't take too long but...well it was hardly a smart sentence.

"So...What is that you are drinking?" See? Not very smart.

Jayda couldn't even hold one sip of a watered down wine, let alone anything stronger than that. She was too petite for such things, alcohol just ran right into her blood and through her liver like a piercing arrow. If she had some food, she could probably handle a small drink, but having skipped the kitchen to sit with Wuk, she was no longer thinking about a meal and more on trying to be social with the man that had protected her and calmed her enough to allow her to sleep properly last night.

When Arko saw Jayda going to sit with Wuk, he hastily set down a second glass that she could use if she'd want to drink with him. Making a slanted frown, he waved the droid off to finish his chores. Not much later did Jayda help herself to the spare seat and inquire about his beverage.

"It's a unique brew, there is no name for it yet. But, it is very strong. I know only a few people who can handle more than a glassful," he answered her, showing half a smile. Wuk did not expect her to want any, but the glass and bottle were available to her if she desired them.

Hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore questions about it. Such as, 'Why does this drink even exist?' There really was no reason other than Wuk and the others involved wanting to challenge themselves. Everything in life was a competition to them. Even now, he considered this resting period as training for his body so that next time he had a drinking game with his friends, he'd be prepared. Being number one in any and everything was a foolish importance.

"You look overworked," Wuk noted, able to see the tiredness in her eyes from spending so many hours on her lab work. He wondered if she ever did anything else during this voyage. Surely, it didn't always have to involve science. He wouldn't know, though. Wuk was merely a beast of burden.

His warning was more than enough to put her one edge about the drink, but she also did not want to seem as if she was giving him a cold shoulder either. She wanted to...well, socialize with him. He was just so interesting, and yes, the night before had a bit on influence on her as well. If Jayda could get closer to him, then maybe they could be a bit more comfortable around each other at least, not so professional to the point where neither spoke to the other unless in an emergency. Glancing over to the glass, she grasped it lightly before pushing it towards him.

"I'll take some...but only a little bit please." She said simply as she looked at him.

Waiting until the glass was filled, she then pulled it back from him and looked over the liquid curiously, taking a small sip of it. Her face tightened up as the alcohol burned down her throat, making her eyes tear up a bit. Taking a moment to correct her face as she sat there, blinking a few times finally before she gathered herself enough to speak.

"That...is nice." She tried to stay, her voice strained as she finally couched a bit.

Jayda's intentions were sweet and appreciated, but also unnecessary. Wuk wasn't very used to 'bonding' with his clients. This person he was protecting was a woman, though. One who seemed to have needs in the emotional department, along with needs to have more reasons to trust in him. They were intimate the other night, after all. He wasn't a stranger to females who wanted to get closer to him after such a night of passion. Although the primal part of him felt smug about it, he hoped she understood that making connections with others wasn't his strength.

"Really?" Wuk made a chuckle and poured her the equivalence of a 'shot' into her glass. He watched with interest as she sipped the drink, the look on her face sparking a roar of laughter. Honestly, he couldn't believe that she actually sampled the unnamed beverage. Jayda really was trying her hardest; this proved his observation further.

"I'm sorry for laughing. It's just, most people would turn this down after getting only a whiff of it," he told her with a smile still on his face, his throat seizing to force down more laughter. The alcohol didn't help much. It brought out a more upbeat side of him.

Nonetheless, Wuk was impressed with her efforts. He wanted to kiss her now just to show his fondness, and to taste her mouth combined with the flavors of the drink he enjoyed so well. The very idea of it was already planting in his mind. At this moment, he really couldn't control his beastly mind as good as he usually did.

"Do you need something to cover up the taste?" he offered, sipping at his drink. Maybe Arko could get her something she liked better. Wuk was assuming she disliked the drink.

Blushing as he laughed at her, she could already felt the alcohol taking its harsh effect on her. This stuff was stronger than she originally guessed. She could already feel her face flushing more than her embarrassment cause and her body enter that wonderful hot feeling that would later lead to quite the headache. Looking at him as he tried to calm down a bit, though the alcohol was was making it a bit difficult to do so. Shaking her head a bit at his offer, she looked down at the rest of her drinking it in a quick gulp, a series of coughs following though this time she was better at adjusting to the pain.

"No...I'm fine...I've got this." She said.

*Some time later*

Jayda was a giggling mess, she was drunker than any being could possibly be. Her lady like ways seemed to stay in tack, by some strange miracle, as she was still clothed and politely speaking, if with a bit of slurring in there. She had taken one full glass in time, Wuk probably having had more than that long before she joined him. Letting out a small chuckle, she looked at him for a moment before sighing.

"I miss my old labs. They were so nice. Everyone did exactly what I said. They feared me even! Can you believe that? Though, I was rather harsh when it came to my experiments...I suppose I've softened with age...But I've still got my arm, still have the talent to put people in line. It's probably the only thing that has kept me alive...besides yourself, Wuk." She slurred on drunkenly, obviously not realizing the deep personal conversation she was having with the man.

Wuk wasn't quite as goofy and talkative as Jayda was being. He was, however, feeling frisky while on some level of social. There was a smile on his face more often, along with gestures he'd make to show the woman he was listening to her. The information she revealed was interesting to him. He wondered what it was like working under her command, and what she was like behaving like so. Having gotten to know her as a gentler creature, this story of her life was difficult to imagine!

"Time has a way of changing us, doesn't it?" After his comment, Wuk finished off the last of his drink. His and Jayda's empty cups were set next to the corked bottle, that being a sign that the two of them were finished for the evening. If he knew she was this sensitive to alcohol, he would have tried this last night. Then again, doing that would have deprived him of the wonderful session of sex they shared on her bed.

Something adventurous and daring then grew within him. Wuk was interested in seeing her work environment, even if this was a smallish, temporary one on a spacecraft. Perhaps, there were more weapons for him to see, too.

"You should show me how you work in action. I'd love to observe," Wuk said to her with a mischievous grin while standing, his body wobbling a little bit when his chair scooted back. Normally, he wouldn't have that much to drink. This Omwati influenced him strongly enough, it seemed. He wanted to have more fun with her.

"I can show you now..." She said slowly at first as she gave a small smile. "Come, I'll show you my work and experiments...They are wonderful. I can show you my collection as well."

Standing up, clumsily mind you, she reached out and grabbed his sleeve before tugging him down the hall. She was a little wobbly, but she was able to make it to the labs at a decent enough pace without having to use Wuk for any kind of support. Impressive considering what she had just consumed only moments ago. Stopping at her lab's door, she slowly unlocked it before stepping inside, not telling him to follow her as she assumed that he would.

The labs were small, as the ship wasn't that large, but there certainly was plenty of room to move around. To one side there was a computer area, nearly the whole wall covered in controls and screens that were covered in long lines of data, against another were cases of her experimental devices, including all of the weapons she had had him test the other day on the planet surface. A work bench sat again the third while the final wall was nothing less than a showcase of weaponry. Swords of any type, along with blunt weapons and even guns were hanging neatly against the wall, each named tagged neatly. It was more like a museum than anything else. Motioning around the room slowly, she took a seat on her work chair, a little dizzy from the sudden walking she had done.

"Here it is...my lifes work in a room." She slurred a bit before giggling a little more. "It's very impressive, if I do say so myself."

There were parts of the laboratory that he recognized in any working environment. His eyes would dart to those familiar parts of the lab and move onward to see what else there was, his ears listening as closely as they could to her explanations. Unfortunately, his mind wasn't trained for these fields. No matter what she did, most of this confused him. The influence of alcohol didn't help, of course. His brain felt numbed. All he could really focus on were weapons and tools.

This was impressive, though. Jayda said this was her life's work, too. He smirked at that, realizing that when she first boarded he was right about her packing her whole work station for this trip. However, Wuk didn't doubt she had some valuables back on her home world for safe keeping. Scientists always seemed to have their secrets they couldn't afford to endanger.

Wuk let his weight lean against a sturdy looking table that didn't have too many objects on it. "I like all of it," he told her rather dumbly, but no less sincerely. Maybe one day he could show her his collection of weapons. Not all of them were aboard this vessel, as that seemed unnecessary. When he was better coordinated, he'd show them off for sure.

"You're a very intelligent lady!"

"Yes, I am." She said as if she already knew that, though her tone was more playful than suppressive. "I remember I would use my collection to frighten any misbehaving or nosy workers, set them straight I did. Sometimes I even picked one up and used it on them!" She finished with a giggle as she stood up to approach the wall of weapons.

"Of course, I never hurt them, it was more just to startle them into shock really. I suppose I was a better actress than I realized though, as I soon gained quite the reputation at the time." She added with a bit of a slur as she stood in front of a rather strange weapon. It seemed like her other new weapons, the light saber types, however it was only in appearance as it certainly heavier, as the pins holding it up were much thicker to support it. Taking the weapon into her hand, taking the feel of it in as if it was fine art before looking at him.

"Though, I bet you have no trouble with nosy people. I always did. It's because I'm so weak looking really...I know. And I'm terrible in storms. Really, I'm pathetic." She mumbled near the end. "But in the end I suppose that is what drives me to work so hard and to become the best at what I do. I suppose I'll need to try and pick up my intimidation skills again, just in case I get more nosy workers my labs once more.

Wuk suddenly sympathized the woman. It came to no surprise that she had difficulty handling underlings who couldn't take her seriously. At first glance, she was just another pretty face. Her physique was easy to dominate, too. That was proven to him last night, but he hardly needed physical experience for that. Jayda was as petite as they came.

"People like you need to use a strong voice, a cold stare, and a um... Uh..." He paused for a minute, suddenly distracted by the the weapon she was holding. Just now, he noticed how deadly it looked. Wuk was curious about it; it looked unlike anything he had. This had him wishing he had a custom weapon designer of his own.

"Oh, right. Creative insults and all that, you know? Have them convinced that you're truly capable of hurting them in some way without looking even the slightest bit weak. I'm sure you can, you already look kind of intimidating with that thing you're holding."

Making a smile, he pointed at the spiky weapon and nodded. She needed to have confidence in herself! Maybe he needed to get her drunk more often...

Looking down at the weapon she was holding as he mentioned how intimidating she looked she blinked a few times as she realized what it was exactly. She smiled a bit to herself as she looked over her precious spiked whip, the spike he could see being only the very tip of the whole device. It could be pulled out into its full whip length with a flick of her wrist quite easily, though in this state she might not be so good with her aim as if she were sober.

"Well, actually this is what I used on them sometimes...if they were snooty enough to deserve wetting their pants." She said before laughing a bit and looking at him. "It's the only weapon I can really use honestly, and I'm not that good with it. You'd probably do better even with not knowing how to operate it." She said with a drunken grin before turning to look at him.

Stepping over to him, still holding the weapon, she leaned against the table as well as she took in the device slowly. She started to remember the days when she'd pull this out and they would just drop to their knees in forgiveness, even though most of them had no idea what it actually was in the first place. It made her giggle again just thinking of it. Glancing up at him, she could see him admiring the weapon in her hand, not much of a surprise coming from someone who used all types of weapons for a living, holding it out a bit, she now had a playful grin on her face as she spoke.

"What to see how it works?"