A Stellar Expedition

Wuk was about to disagree with her claim that she couldn't be strong like him. Maybe she couldn't be tough on the same level, but she definitely could somewhere beneath that limit he had. No words made it out of his mouth, though. The thunder struck close by them again, sending her under the bed in terror. The Zabrak sat there, confused for a moment. He never saw a full grown adult react that way before. Even he as a child wasn't so cowardly. Jayda must have been really sensitive about thunderstorms... Of all the planets she had to get stranded on, it had to be this one.

Her fear fascinated him, too. He would have assumed that noise wouldn't trouble her because she was an Omwati, a race that liked to manipulate sound into being fine music. Then again, to her, thunder might be one of those eviller noises that inspired nightmares. He supposed that made sense. Though, he wasn't going to pry. Everyone had their personal reasons for disliking things that looked ugly, or sounded scary.

Wuk wasn't the most affectionate being, otherwise he would have pulled her from under the bed and hugged her. That idea didn't even cross his mind. He did make an attempt to comfort her from where he sat, though: "There's no need to hide. The thunder can't get you, Miss Jayda. You may hide behind me, if you'd like. I assure you, you're safe with me."

After witnessing this behavior of hers, he considered it a good thing he was hired for this job. He had plenty of strength to lend her, if she used it properly. She just needed to trust in him. Wuk even tried to tempt her out from under the bed by leaning down from where he sat, waving one of his large hands over the floor for her to see. His fingers beckoned her, available to be held onto if she desired.

Jayda only peeked out from her blankets, seeing his fingers wiggling there over the edge of the bed. She knew he meant well and that he was right that the thunder wouldn't get her, but she just couldn't help her reactions. She knew she was in the best hands she could possibly be by having Wuk as her guard, but not even Wuk could stop the thunder. Hesitant to leave her spot under the bed, she did not speak or reach out for anything at all. Though, after a bit, she did move enough do her head was peeking out, her down all ruffed from her jittery movements.

"Thank you...But it's the noise...that damned noise is what frightens me. I've never grown out of it, not at all, no matter what I try to do." She said softly as she looked up at him from her spot. "Though...In my rush, I didn't make it easy to crawl out...the blankets have tangled my legs..." She added softly as she blushed a deep blue as she admitted that she had gotten stuck under the bed.

First it was screaming and now this, she probably looked like a complete fool to Wuk. In fact, she doubted that he took her seriously at all anymore, with all this childish behavior and crying out. The rain was growing harder as she lay there, looking stressed and worried and embarrassed while laying on the floor and hidden by the bed mostly. If anything, she felt like a complete fool, a shame to her profession and name. If her employer knew this about her...He would probably never have hired her.

Jayda sounded very flustered. He could only imagine how horrible she felt right now with the combination of the scary storm and her bashfulness. On top of that, she'd gotten herself stuck. Luckily for Wuk, she wouldn't see the smirk on his face that was keeping laughter contained. Despite all this, he thought this was cute. He was charmed, even. It made him all the more devoted to protecting her from harm's way.

"Stay still," commanded his deep, quiet voice. The bed probably shook a bit as he got off of it. Wuk lowered himself to the floor so that he was upon hands and knees, his head hovering above hers while he reached underneath to get a grip on the mess of her body and the blanket. The Zabrak managed to get a handful of the blanket with one, and a hold on her waist with the other. Jayda was a small woman, so he didn't have to reach too far.

In a single tug, she was pulled out from beneath the bed. A gruff apology could be heard after she was freed from the trap, in case he might have violated her in some way. Quickly, he helped her get untangled from the blankets while one of his palms patted at the silky down that was so ruffled from the excitement.

With a heavy sigh, Wuk took hold of her little hands and helped her to her feet. He let her lean on his chest for balance in case the last few minutes discombobulated her. "Will you be okay?"

Jayda just stared at the floor as she waited for Wuk to help her, blushing as she was still a little embarrassed about it. She kept still for him though as to not make things difficult, complicating this would just be silly. Though as she felt his hand around her waist her cheeks darkened a bit, the touch of his hand rather different from what she was used to. It was so rough and large, unlike her own races which were usually soft and dainty. Her cheeks a dark blue as he helped her get untangled, she blinked a bit as he pet her down gently.

It was a nice feeling, and she was sad that it had to end so soon. Standing up with his held, she was still clinging to the blanket, though only with one hand now. Leaning against him slightly, she looked up at him at his words and raised a delicate eyebrow.

"Would you like the truth, or a lie to make you feel better?" She said with a bit of a joking tone before she sighed. "No...I'll admit I won't be...But if you are tired I won't keep you. You have to be well rested to do your job and I'm not making it easy by screaming." She added as she pulled back from him.

"It's always like this when storms hit, and I am usually fine on my own. So if you wish to leave you can. I appreciate you coming to check on me in the first place, even if it is your job to do so at the moment. "

"My body is trained to be effective on certain levels of starvation, as well as rest. I could protect you even after a night's worth of no sleep." Most would consider those words cocky, he didn't think so. They were achievements he felt proud of, but they had to be gained through a lot of suffering. It was worth it in the end. For his own survival and the benefit of those he protected, he could be depended on to be the strong one.

There was confidence in his mind that she'd fall asleep, anyway. Wuk wouldn't give up on her. Should he be wrong, at least he stayed with her throughout the night. There was no way he'd sleep with all her screams, anyway. He was a light sleeper for several good reasons...

Wuk tried his hardest to come up with a solution for this. It was difficult though; her image and scent were distracting him. Jayda was standing close to him, allowing his senses to absorb more of her. Having pet her hair that brief moment spurred something within him, too. It was softer than anything else he'd ever touched. Had he met her during the days of his youth, he'd be shamelessly ogling her and making stupid compliments.

The silence of his thoughts were then broken by another clap of thunder that was close to them like last time. Instinctively, his arms embraced her and held her to his warm body while he scowled at the window that lit up with lightning. His pair of hearts were beating fast and his muscles were tense, a sign his body was prepared for battle if necessary. "Sorry," he mumbled, eyes still fixed on the window while he loosened his hold on her. Wuk felt a fantastic rush from the false alarm. An odd fact about him was he got excited by the idea of fighting and even more so about winning. Time and time again, he fantasized about making love to a woman on a battlefield after he slaughtered enemies, covered with gore and all.

His stare was intense when he looked back at Jayda, though his lips were smiling crookedly in an attempt to show apology.

"Even so...It is not healthy no matter the strength of one's body. And I would feel better knowing you were resting at least, I can sleep later when the storm has passed." She offered to him as she stood there, picking up the blankets a bit and holding them against her chest.

Blushing still and looking at the ground, she was tense as there had been too long of a silence with the thunder. She could never hope for it to be over, it was always popping in when it wished to taunt her and frighten her to no end. Holding onto the blankets a bit more she started to wonder why he had yet to just leave her, he did not seem like a man that would stick around and deal with the silly actions of such a frail woman like herself. He probably had better things to do, such a rest and prepare for another day of watching her.

When the thunder struck though she forgot all her thought and screamed again, this time dropping the blankets as she jumped towards him. Thank goodness he had been prepared with open arms. Hiding her face in his chest, she was panting and covering her face in her tiny hands, shivering a bit while she stood there. She didn't move from him even as his arms loosened and he apologized, her body so tight against him he probably felt everything...everything.

She did not care though, buried in him was as comforting as could be. His scent took the smell of rain away and his warmth made her forget that they were stuck inside the ship until it ended. She only felt him. As much as she was for holding herself as a lady, even she could more hungry desires. It had been a long time since she had been with anyone, as her work had nearly chased all chances of a suitor away. Along with that, recent events had caused her a deeper pain that she'd rather forget. Betrayed by a lover...a man she had thought was on her side and in her mind set, yet had only seeked after her for her mind. Damned that brain of hers! Her plans had remained safe, as she refused to show them to him...which was made him leave in the end.

Wuk was so different though, he was here to protect her and watch over her. He had little interest in her projects, though he seemed to find them interesting when he used them. He wasn't after her mind, he was just...there. And at the moment, that was all she wanted...someone there...and now. Pulling back as she looked up at him, she felt the strength of his stare, her own unknowingly smoldering and flustered with her blue cheeks. Shaking her head a bit, she looked down at his chest once more as she spoke softly.

"No...Thank you..."

Wuk indeed felt the entirety of her soft figure against his solid one. He more than felt it; he liked it. Having her so close was a reminder of how much he liked the way a woman felt in his arms, particularly delicate ones that needed his protection. The last time he got involved with anybody felt like ages ago, and it was a fling with a dancer who owed him a favor...

He looked down at her, focused on her blushing face while her body's sudden changes were taken into account. She seemed distracted by something suddenly, and there was a scent she produced that he didn't recognize at first. It was a scent that represented a... Physical yearning. The less civil part of him was excited by this. That only added to the rush he was feeling from before.

Was that what she needed to get to sleep, he wondered?

The idea of it couldn't be ignored anymore. Wuk just wanted to tear off that gown she wore and bend her over right there so he could satisfy her with his incredible strength and energy. He wanted to wrestle her into being tied up by the sheets of the room so he may assert his dominance in ways that would make her scream from pleasure, instead of fear. Never in his life was he known to be the soft type. He was an unstoppable predator once he got going.

Being overtaken by his urges, Wuk snatched her hips into her hands and pulled them to his own so she could feel the half-erect muscle in his loose pants. When his hands left her hips, they slid upwards, feeling her shape that was hiding under the fabric. He was being very forward. When Wuk desired a woman who gave signals of desiring him too, his usually quiet, gentle ways were put to rest by the savage habits he had.

"That is a nice gown. You ought to remove it, unless you're all right with me tearing it to shreds," he told her in a gruff, commanding voice. He was holding onto whatever manners he had left in him, for her sake. Because if she didn't want this, she could use the opportunity to back away and make him leave.

A shiver ran through her as his hands gripped her firmly, running over her curves as well as holding her in place. She would not be moving from his grip if any had anything to say about it. Though, she also wasn't all that interested in being apart from him at that moment. He seemed to have noticed her attraction, and she was glad that he was a man of action. She could never bring herself to ask such a thing, mostly because when she did, the men would either blush madly before fainting in shock...or just laugh and think that she, a usually serious person, was just playing a joke on them.

So, her love life was complicated in many ways and to finally just have something simple with understanding was rather nice.

His words made her smile a little though, his grip made it impossible to remove anything from her, she'd rip her dress for certain if she tried to tug it off at that point. She blushed a bit as she felt his member pressing up against her before she looked up into his face, her tone serious yet playful, if such a combination could exist in the world.

"You have to let go of me first...I can't pull it off with your hands gripping to my ribs so tightly. It would rip either way at that point." She said as she waited for him to let go.

When he did, she pulled the dress from her body, showing that she had nothing underneath it. Bare to him now she felt slightly concerned with her looks, she was curved in the right places, but so thin and lanky that she wondered if it even mattered. With her down covering her back, she stood before him as proudly as any shy woman could, though she knew that what would happen next would be anything but gentle love making. Then again, she honestly would rather have a strong male with her now more than ever, as the storm was still raging outside their ship.

"Now it's only fair that you do the same." She said as she pointed to his pants, and the slight bulge that had formed there.

Wuk didn't notice he was holding her so tightly until she mentioned it. The instant she requested he loosen up, he did so and watched her peel off the one piece of clothing she wore. His eyes took in her image from her feet to the top of her head, scanning upwards slowly so he may store the picture in his memories. Jayda looked magnificent to him; the lankiness hardly mattered. While he did enjoy getting tangled up with a strong woman who could fight him, he liked soft, vulnerable ones too that would put up no fuss. Also, she looked healthy. That in itself was attractive. That blue skin, too... It was so lovely.

With his eyes still glued to Jayda, he hooked his thumbs into the waist of his pants and pushed them down. After stepping out of them and kicking them away, he closed the space in between them once more. His lower half matched his top half. Wuk had strong, muscular legs and a nicely toned behind to match. The Zabrak had an impressive sex organ to go with it all, too...

Detecting the sound of thunder, Wuk quickly took hold of her jaw with his strong hand and brought her close. Jayda's mouth was claimed by his own, stopping her from making a yell if it were to happen again. While he 'silenced her' with the deep, tongue tangling kiss he closed his arms around her thin body.

He then began to guide her towards the bed, forcing her to walk backwards with him forwards. The pace was a quick one, making it so that when they landed on the mattress it bounced beneath them a couple of times. Careful to not crush her with his weight, he landed on his hands and knees while keeping their mouths connected. Once all felt stable, his hands attacked her breasts. As he massaged them, his thumbs and index fingers tended to her nipples. They were tempted into perking before he went to squeezing them, and rolling them between his fingers.

Clearly, Wuk was eager. Their foreplay was already rough and quick moving, however it was far from over. He hoped to influence her at least a little bit with his energetic, lusty beastliness. It pleased him more when a woman could be openly excited with him. Either way, he'd give her an unforgettable evening that would leave her feeling ultimately blissful in the end.

Jayda felt a bit shy as he looked her over so intently, but she made no move to cover herself. This was what she wanted, to lay with someone and to try to make herself forget of the storm outside. Her own eyes looked over Wuk as well, taking in the strength of his legs and his rather attractive behind. He was also blessed with a rather impressive sex organ as well, such a size she had never seen before. She was going to really enjoy herself tonight...and probably hurt in the morning.

Her thoughts were stopped thought as thunder struck, her body tensing and ready to cream once more, only to be caught by a strong grip on her jaw. Startled by the grab, she was not prepared as he took her lips in a deep kiss, a small whimper being all the noise she could make as his tongue tangled up with her own. No longer able to scream in fear, she was forced to hold onto his shoulders as he guided her back quickly towards the bed, her feet stumbling a bit before she fell backwards.

His lips never left her's though as he came down over her, his body hovering as her own seemed to squirm. As his hand grabbed onto her breasts a moan slipped from her, it sweet and flute like as he massaged her sensitive flesh. As he teased her nipples she only gasped and panted more against his lips, her face a deep blue as she grew flushed and hot. He was moving so fast, not that she could complain, he was making her feel wonderful with his groping and kissing, distracting her from any part of the storm happening outside.

Jayda's lovely voice was exciting Wuk further, especially since his attention was what caused it all. Their kiss ended, but his lips did not stray from hers. They breathed against each others mouths, his own once in a while nipping at hers in a playful, hungry manner. With the heavy rain and frightening thunder outside, she couldn't be bothered with fear, he noticed. This inspired him to keep going until she'd pass out.

Hands still roughly teasing her breasts, his lips started moving to other areas. Wuk's moist lips trailed down to her chin where he scattered kisses that eventually spread out along her jawline. As his mouth started traveling lower, his hands behaved differently. They pressed both of her breasts together with the thumbs over her hardened peaks, flicking them this way and that. His tongue was soon moving up and down the tight space he created between the two breasts, his lips also nibbling at the spot.

Overtaken by his bestial urges and her inviting body language, Wuk gave her chest a break after running the surface of his tongue over each nipple. The domineering lustiness in his eyes was burning brightly as he stared at her, his posture straightening while he knelt over her beautiful form. His member was hard as ever, laying across her belly because of where he was positioned. He knew what he wanted to do with her next. To not keep her waiting too long, he hopped off of the bed while helping her sit up. There was a look of mischievousness on his face, and in his hush words: "On your knees, my pretty bird."

Where she wanted to fulfill this demand of his was up to her; he assumed she'd stick with the comfortable bed. After laying a kiss upon her forehead, he turned around to where his pants were on the floor. The elastic string used to keep them tightened around the waist was pulled free from the pants. He also retrieved the blanket that was left behind and began rolling it into a tight shape, like a rope.

When their lips parted, only sweet sounds came from Jayda. She was lost in the pleasure of his touch and she only grew hotter as his breath tickled over her skin and face. She'd whimper as he nip at her lips and such, making her body shiver with his constantly working hands and fingers. He was a man that seemed to have never ending energy, someone would could just keep going and going and going. As his kisses and nips started to move down, she panted a moaned a bit louder, her eyes fluttering open and closed randomly as the sensations flooded her mind.

Her back arched up into him as he pressed her breasts together and flicked over her stiff nipples, her eyes half open while his tongue and teeth teased the crevasse that he had created with her chest. It was not something she was used to, and most men she had laid with before had only used their hands, maybe their mouth if they knew more. To feel his teeth and tongue all the while he groped at her and played with her was something her mind was having trouble understanding, though her body was more than happy to accept the pleasure that it caused. Maybe she had been with bad men? Men who knew less than they claimed, it was possible as the more he touched her the more she was experiencing new and wondrous feelings.

When he pulled back from her breasts she was a mess, her face a deep blue and her down scattered about the bed around her. Eyes half open, she could only she a slightly blurred version of him as he hovered over her and stared down at her weakened form. The storm had been long forgotten at this point, the noises barely going noticed as her loud and bird like panting filled the room. Letting him pull her up into a siting position, she looked up at him curiously, his words making her blush a bit before she started to do as she was told.

After the kiss upon her forehead, she moved onto the bed to where she was on her knees, hesitant to turn around as she wanted to know what he had planned. Watching him gather the string from his pants and the blankets, she was hovering between standing on her knees and being on her hands as well, mostly because she wanted to know what he would do with such things. She didn't speak up though, she just tried to gather her breath as she knelt there and waited for some hint as to what would be going on.

Wuk licked at the inside of his cheek when he turned around to see Jayda. She was waiting for him on the bed, her back facing him while she perched upon her knees. Nothing seemed to trouble her now. She was so lost in the grips of their ecstasy that nature's symphony didn't cause a ruckus. What he was going to do to her might be thought as outlandish to some. To Wuk though, it was a satisfying way of expressing passion, lust, power, appreciation...

One end of the blanket that he tightly wound up was tied to her ankle; the other end was tied to the bedpost. He did the same with her other ankle, except with the thick drawstring he removed from his pants. Her legs were forced apart quite a bit, exposing her womanhood to him and spreading the lovely blue cheeks of her rear end. To complete the pose, he made an arch with her back so that she'd either be balancing on her elbows or face down in the mattress. That part was up to her.

Wuk took a step back to admire his work for a moment, hungrily eying the girl's backside. She was tied at one of the longer edges of the bed, making it so he'd have to be standing behind her to do any kind of work. That's exactly what he intended.

Making a pleasant growl, Wuk stepped closer, rubbing his dry, rough palms along the smooth shape of her ass. He was going to play with her a bit before he took her for himself, of course.

Hearts beating like drums, he lowered himself to his knees so that his face was in front of her stuck out hindquarters. Hands still squeezing at her butt, he set his lips to her womanhood and began his oral teases. The area was kissed several times before he slipped his tongue inside, letting it go as far as it could. It wiggled around at a crazy speed for a while one of his hands reluctantly moved to the section that had her clitoris. Wuk was able to easily find the sensitive button thanks to his clever setup with the 'ropes'. He used caution, to not stab her with the thick, sharp nail on the tip of his finger. Luckily for her, he was skilled enough to make use only of the bottom surface of the digit so he wouldn't hurt her.

The Zabrak poked, swirled, and pressed his finger into her clit, his tongue still spearing her powerfully. She tasted fantastic, he thought. The fact it was getting all over his face didn't even matter. Wuk enjoyed it more than anyone could guess.

Jayda was nervous, she had no idea what he was going to do to her. For all that she knew, he might start to slap her behind, her just suddenlu pounce upon her, not that she would mind any of that of course...She just didn't like surprises. At the fell of him grabbing her ankle, she watched as he tired one before taking the other end of the twisted blanket and typing it to her bedpost, as he did so with her other ankle she started to realize what he was up to. It was certainly something new, she had never experienced this kind of play before...then again, most of her partners were very...

Bland.

Forced to push her face into the mattress, her legs were spread as far apart as could be, exposing her lower half to him completely. Flushed dark blue, she could only lay there, her hips wiggling nervously as she felt him take in the view of her. What was he going to do now? Just stand there and keep her waiting? Her body gave a noticeable twitch as she felt his rough hands run all over her behind. A weak moan slipped from her as he groped her ass, it only getting louder as she felt his lips press into her sex. As his tongue teased her sex deeply, she gasped and cried out to him, no real words formed but the sounds she made telling him to not stop.

The moment he started to tease her clitoris, she screamed. It wasn't a frightened one, but one of pleasure. Her head shot up from the bed, her chest still pressed against it as she gasped and moaned, her hips now squirming in his strong grip. She wouldn't last much longer at this rate, her sex just dripping with the juices of pleasure and reproduction. She couldn't take it any longer, she wanted him so badly that her muscles were squeezing tightly enough that she might make him rip off his tongue. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on speaking, but his constant working made it quite difficult.

"No...More- Want...want...Ah~" She stumbled as she let her head fall back onto the mattress.

Jayda's cries of ecstasy and the musky sweet smell of her womanhood were driving his senses mad. Wuk's tongue fought against the tightening muscles, resorting to licking at the outside when he couldn't fit for a few seconds. Feasting on her had quickly become a favorite activity for him. Idly, he wondered what more he could get from her during this expedition. Their ship getting stranded on this stormy planet seemed like a blessing, now.

Wuk teased at her clitoris a little bit more before withdrawing his finger and tongue. Waiting any longer now would be torture for him, as well as her. He could tell by her words that she was aching for something much more satisfying than the muscle in his mouth.

Hands holding onto her hips, he stood himself onto his feet. He aligned his member with her gaping, soaking sex before prodding at it gently. In one, swift motion he pushed himself inside her. The messy combination of his saliva and her juices made it easy for her to take him; the bonds on her ankles kept her nice and open. As he settled himself inside Jayda, Wuk let out a deep, throaty moan. Bliss was immediately coursing through him.

Before too long, he was fucking her in slow, powerful thrusts. The bed shook with each one, as did her body. Wuk didn't spend too much time being slow, though. His stamina and eagerness allowed him to pick up the pace quickly, his massive erection pounding furiously into her lovely body. Wuk's lusty gaze was taking in every detail, from the homemade ropes that kept her still to the seductive curve of her back. His hands left her hips to to touch elsewhere, caressing over her rear some more, her thighs, her lower back...

When we pulled back his tongue and finger from her she finally calmed a bit, only able to pant as she lay there on her chest with her behind in the air and her legs spread wide open. It was maddening to be like this, in such need and hunger, and yet no even having the strength to speak a proper word. Whatever Wuk was doing to her, she could only imagine that he was doing it right. Never in her life had she felt like this, and this was only the fore play! To think all her life she had taken men of lesser skill, thinking they were great, only to discover that this simple guard for hire was better than them all combined.

It was making her question her taste in men...and her own knowledge on pleasure.

As she heard him stand up, she lifted her head a bit, but only to listen really. Her hand gripped at the sheets tightly as she felt him gently prodding at her sex, her juices oozing out as her muscles gave fierce clenches of hunger and desire. She wanted to squirm with the way he was doing this, she didn't want to wait, she wanted it now! Though, it seemed that he could read mind for the moment she thought that, he pushed into her all the way, hitting her womb quite easily since she was so much smaller than himself. Back arching as she moved up onto her elbows, a high pleasured moan slipped from her, mingling with his deep one and almost turning the two into a song.

As he started out slow and deep, she felt her body shaking with each push. Her voice came out in breathy gasps, her eyes half open as her toes curled and her down started to spread out and even stand up straight in some occasions. His speed soon increased though and her voice only became a constant sound of joy, her eyes closing finally as he was moving so fast. Her muscles gripped at him with a strength to rival his own, sucking him in deeper every time he pulled out and gripping at him tighter with ever push in.

Wuk combated the constricting tightness she was making around his member. It wasn't too difficult for him. With the way they were right now, he was in control. Outmatching someone's strength was a challenge he often aimed to conquer, too. Against this little Omwati, he didn't face much difficulty. She did seem pretty tolerant of his roughness, however. There was no sign that he was hurting her, so he pressed on without any care or worry in that department.

Jayda's body seemed to be demanding a lot from him. She was continually tightening around him and making noises that resembled, to him, pleading. That could be arranged quite easily.

He held his ground more firmly from where he stood while readjusting the positioning of his hands. One arm looked under her, hooking at her abdomen so that her hindquarters would be pulled closer to his pelvis. The other hand gripped one of the cheeks of her rear, pushing it outward so that the amount of space for him to fill up would increase. With that done, Wuk thrust into her with much more speed and power, filling the room with the sound of their moist sexes sliding against one another.

The Zabrak grunted and moaned in a deep, beastly way while he penetrated her so fiercely. The pleasure was building quickly, making his body want to work harder, faster... At one point, he even threw his head back and made a roar, his holds on her body becoming tighter so that he could keep fucking without any chance of causing Jayda to collapse.

Jayda felt numb...But a good kind of numb. The kind you felt when you knew that your body could only register to pleasure at the moment and that you couldn't feel much else. She was lost in the waves of pleasure and joy that ran through her, making her twitch and shiver and whine out for the man currently taking her there on her bed. Nothing seemed to stop him though, not the tightening of her sex or the rough twitches of her hips. He had complete control of the situation it seemed, and he was only making it better.

Feeling his hands shift, her eyes closed as her head lulled back, her mouth wide open as she moaned out loudly to him and expressed her joy in nothing but a long sweet coo. He was driving her insane, making her body twitch and shudder as he hit her deeper than ever before. The sound of their sexes grinding together started to join their moans, the sloshing of juices and the squishing of other things. It was a lewd sound, and it only made her crave more of everything.

Laying back down upon the mattress as he gripped her tighter and roared, she whimpered and shivered as her own sex started to twitch madly, signaling that she was close. At this rate she'd easily cum before he did, and that was an embarrassing thought. Even if he was the best she ever had, she always liked to have her partners join her in the pits of pleasure. Biting her lips roughly and silencing herself, she did her best to fight off the quickly approaching release that was pushing for her to let go.

Jayda wasn't going to last too much longer. Wuk could tell by the sounds of her cries and the ways her womanhood gripped him. There would be no holding back; not on his watch. He prided himself in being the type who could force even the most stubborn of warriors into complete submission. Whether he'd climax or not, he had every intention of making her do so on a grand scale.

He would be cumming soon, though. Although he was a powerful sex machine who could go over and over again, it had been a while since such a moment. Wuk would doubtlessly release soon, and it would feel fantastic. He'd gladly repeat the cycle until he collapsed, but figured this once would be enough. Jayda would be very tired; she needed her sleep.

With refreshed determination, Wuk slammed his hips against her rear with mighty force. His hold on her kept strong while his member penetrated deeply, roughly, and quickly. With every movement he made, he let out a panting breath. The room was probably super warm by now from their hard working bodies. He was continually turned on by the image of her being illuminated by the lightning flashing out her window, too. She was a lovely creature who he already loved to please.

As much as Jayda was one to hold off for her partners, this time around she just couldn't. Her body was more or less forcing her now to give in, muscles weakening and mind going blank as he continued to hit every right spot with great force and strength. Her body was soaked with sweat, her shower no turning out pointless as she was burning hotter than ever before. Resting on her elbows now, her head was lulled back so her voice could fill the room, it now weak and desperate pants as she couldn't stop herself anymore.

"Ah~ AH~ C-cumming~ Cumming!" She gasped out last minute, her body suddenly convulsing as her muscles gave a firm grip around him.

They were taking all of him, sucking him dry almost as her juices leaked out round him. Her sex starved body was taking in the feast of this moment, her back arched roughly as her hips finally had the strength to do something other than take his rough movements, pushing back into him to take him even more deeply. Her orgasm was long and pleasurable, not even fading after a few minutes. When it did started to slip away though, her body collapsed upon the bed, wheezing and gasping as her muscles just lightly twitched around him in their last weak attempts to squeeze him for all he was worth.

Her eyes closed as her body went limp almost, her behind still in the air as sleep started to take over her mind. Such an intense session was not without a very good sleep. The storm, long forgotten now, was slightly more calmed, only quite thunder that would never be able to bother her now, as she tried to shake the tired from her eyes and shift into a new position to rest...though the bindings made it had to move.