A Stellar Expedition

Jayda's sudden behavioral change made him chuckle. He was a daring individual who laughed in the face of danger and got genuinely excited by the idea of it; many people thought him strange for that. Witnessing her as this esteemed character was delightful. Wuk was having a good time imagining her threatening her employees with a lashing, despite her low level of expertise in weapon use. Whips weren't his forte' either, but they were simple enough tools for situations like hers. It was quick moving combat that had a need for concern.

Wuk looked over at the Omwati as she came near him, also leaning against the same table. Seeing her do so reminded him he should straighten up and stand on his own for a while before he got too comfortable. The Zabrak was worried about damaging her precious equipment.

"By all means," he replied, smiling back. The mischief in her expression was noticed, but he didn't think much of it. Surely, she was just excited to demonstrate her favored weapon. She'd been making many looks that he couldn't quite label since he didn't know her well enough. Plus, he was distracted by the imagery in his mind. An attractive creature like herself was handling a nasty looking whip. As well, she was displaying a sexy amount of confidence. Those facts alone had him half daydreaming already.

Smiling, she turned away from him and made her way over to another wall, her back nearly against it as she stood there. Turning on the weapon, the whip was released with a click before the spiked head fell to the ground with a thunk. It was not light weapon, that was for certain. Jayda looked at Wuk intently for a moment, observing him for a moment before she seemed to become really mischievous with him now. Whether it was a booze or the fact that she just seemed to be a bit happier with her hands on a deadly weapon was unknown, but anyone could tell that there was a plan forming in that Omwati's small and down covered head.

"Wuk, stand before me so I am facing your left side, her hands together and held out before you. I'll show you how I used to scare them. Nothing that should frighten you very much, I am certain." She said with her grin as she waited for him to follow her instructions.

If Wuk had eyebrows, he would have furrowed them at the unfolding situation. Was she asking him to stand in a way that would make it easier to attack him? He wasn't going to refuse her, of course. It was his job to keep her happy, but he also liked humoring people who wanted to hurt him in some way. Most of all, he felt suddenly aroused by it. On his way to the spot she told him to stand in, he pulled his cape around himself to make the growing erection less noticeable. Jayda suddenly seemed powerful; he was highly attracted to it.

"What're you going to do?" Wuk slurred, his mind becoming overruled by the alcohol and the endorphins involved with sexual energy. He looked at the readied weapon with amazement. It appeared deadlier once it was activated, he noticed. He felt glad for having thick skin, but there was no doubt in his mind that she might make at least a scratch.

"This...is what I did when I was scaring them. I'd make them stand like you are at this moment and then I'd use the whip. Of course, If I went into complete detail then that wouldn't be fun, now would it?" She said before giving a drunken giggle.

Before she did anything else though, she fiddled with the handle of the weapon and had the spikes at the tip removed. She was very aware of how much her motor skills were failing, she could barely stand straight, let alone use a weapon such as this without causing some type of collateral damage. With the spikes gone, she took her place, holding the whip in one hand. She focused on her target, his wrists, knowing very well that it was a rather small target for her to aim for in this state. Still, she was going to try, least she end up looking like a coward if she didn't give it a go.

Her wrists were surprisingly quick, her muscle memory seemingly on the dot with her intention as the whip lashed out, wrapping his wrists so tightly that not even he could escape from them. Smiling a bit as she looked over her handy work, she let out a small laugh as she kept the whip tight, least she lose her hold on him.

"Then...I would do this." She declared before pulled the handle of the whip enough to push it into the wall, it sticking before she pushed a button on the side that reeled the length of whip in, pulling Wuk along for the ride.

Although Jayda insisted she don't give away all of her tricks through her words, Wuk felt like she still said more than necessary. Such was the nature of a scientist, he supposed. They had to have a decent verbal explanation with any kind of presentation. He admired her for it, though. She'd probably make a great teacher, if she hadn't done that as a career already.

Wuk's eyes went down to his wrists after they were bound by her dexterous strike. The attack was so quick that he hardly noticed it. One moment he was just standing there, his attention divided between her voice and his randy thoughts. The next, he was caught in her trap. Just when he was about to tug at the weapon to pry it from her little fingers, she stuck the handle into the wall so that he could only be brought closer. He tried struggling a little, but to no avail. The material was much too strong, even for him.

"Very effective," commented Wuk, his gaze locking onto her proud looking face. There was a bit of stinging in his wrists, too. Now more than before, she stood before him as a powerful, sexy woman.

Since the reeling had ended, bringing him face to face with the wall, he had to turn his head lest he damage his wrists. "I'm at your mercy," Wuk said in a pathetic voice, pretending to be in distress. He so dearly wanted to leap at her like his beastly instincts told him to. His erection was facing the wall with the rest of him, but still was more noticeable than before with his hands tied. So, he'd play along with her game until his freedom was regained...

Laughing out loudly at his attempted at a man in distress, she held a hand a hand to her chest while she put the other against the wall, leaning against it as she calmed down a bit to look at him.

"You are hardly a man in distress." She commented in a slurred tone, still feeling the effects of the alcohol. "Though, I suppose it would be such a waste to not put your current...predicament to my own personal gain. It's not every day I trap such a handsome and strong body guard." She said with another light laugh before she looked down at his groin.

Noticing the erection, she gave a playful grin. Though she was drunk, she was also a bit frisky. After all, this was much like the night before, though this time she had all the power over him. To have dominated such a strong male was rather alluring, especially when it seemed that he had no intention of freeing himself right away. Reaching out, she ran a gentle hand over his head, her fingers moving between the spikes lightly before caressing his cheek. It was so very tempting, How could she turn him away? Besides, considering how pushy he was in bed the night before only meant he would be the one to take charge as soon as she released him. Slipping between him and the wall, she started to run her hands over his chest, her flushed and drunken cheeks radiating all kinds of heat as she spoke softly.

"You know...I think I like you bound all up in my labs. You're like another addition to my growing weapon collection." She said smoothly as her hands moved down towards his hips, thin fingers making rather quick work of his robe. "I think I'll have some fun...and pay back for tying me up last night. Not that I minded...But fair is fair." She finished as her hand slipped into his pants and started to tease him lightly with her finger tips, being very careful with his junk.

The comments she made about him made him blush. Light pink crept over his dark brown cheeks, which made him turn his head from her with hopes she wouldn't notice right away.

For the first time in many years, Wuk felt vulnerable. The tender ways she touched him, admittedly, made him a little bit nervous. She caressed the rough skin of his head and face, touched his chest, made slow approaches towards his most sensitive area... Not being the fluffy romantic type, he almost didn't know what she was doing. Most of his experiences weren't so... Gentle.

When her hand went past the waistband of his pants to lightly touch the hungering muscle beneath them, he tensed up. His lips tightened for a moment, helping to hold back any noise he might make. To say the least, her fingers were teasing him. It was like she was making the itch feel itchier by tickling it instead of scratching it. Jayda had the reigns, though. With his hands unavailable, he couldn't attempt to force her into a more energetic method...

Be that as it was, Wuk would try his luck in other ways with no mind paid to consequences. His hips pushed forward a couple times, making an effort to feel more of her soft hand on him. As well, he lowered his head so that his face was leveled with hers. In a single motion, he caught her lips with his own to initiate a deep, wet kiss. All the while, his fingers curled and opened several times in the antsiest of ways.

Jayda had to admit, she was having fun being in charge. Even though she was as drunk as could be, she knew what she was doing and did not regret it...well, in the morning she might be embarrassed about it, but she was certainly not going to regret playing around with such a handsome and strong male, especially when she was the one who captured him technically. Even with his hands tied though, he was trying to be dominate with his lips. Stealing her's in a sudden kiss, she returned it just as hungrily as her fingers continued their teasing motion. She wasn't going to give him what he wanted just yet, he needed to be a bit more patient.

Hands moving along his member slowly, she felt up all of him that was there. She would pause on occasion to run her hands over his chest or give his nipple a playful pinch to try and get a rise out of him. Eventually she pulled back from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips until she licked it up lewdly, her gaze locked on his for a moment before she leaned into his neck. The motion was like all of the others, gentle and light, though this one was a bit sharper. Her small teeth, though innocent looking in a smile, here rather sharp. She was careful though and only nibbled on him in the smallest manner, running the edges ever so carefully over the skin, as if teasing him with the idea of possibly being cut.

She started to slip down his body, her hands pulling away from his member and holding into his hipsa bit as her nips and light kisses trailed down his neck, chest and stomach. She left plenty of tiny marks over his many scars, each red and slightly swollen from her her dangerous teeth. Finally coming face to face with his erection she smiled, finally getting a good look at it. For a moment, she couldn't believe that he even fit that thing inside of her. Now all she wanted to do was tease him and play with his more. She breathed out over the tip lightly, her hands not touching it at all as she let her lips over near it.

"You look to be in such need down here...Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked him, her playful grin letting him know that she wasn't about to do anything until he vocalized his desire to her.

The vulnerability Wuk felt was even greater than before. She was skillfully touching him in different places that made his face twist into pleading looks, sometimes even expressions of frustration. A chill had run up his spine, too. Decidedly, it was a combination of her removing his clothes so she could have access to him, and him being slightly nervous about how she'd proceed from this teasing.

Jayda's biting eventually made him give in. His voice hummed with content as her teeth stung his flesh, causing him to erect more than before. At this point, his knees were feeling weak. It took all of his strength to not fall into a kneeling position, giving her every last bit of control. Even so, his legs did shake. His wrists slowed down as well, making weaker attempts at breaking the terribly strong bind of her whip.

Wuk then made a noise that seemed to be a whine mixed with a growl. Her lips were mere centimeters away from his member, speaking devilish words instead of pleasuring it.

"T-Take it. Do something with it," he answered with clumsiness and desperation. The muscle twitched in front of her, pre-cum already pooling at the head.

Smiling a bit as she got him to snap a bit, she leaned in and gripped him. Her fingers wrapped gently around the base as she stuck out her tongue lewdly and gave the tip a rough lick. Tasting his pre-cum, she hummed a bit before she pulled back her tongue, her hands running along his length smoothly and with intent as she moved in closed and really started to go at him. Her lips graced over his sides of his length and the tip, her tongue working to covering him in as much saliva as she could to allow her hands easier movement back and forth over the hard flesh.

Eventually she started to suck on him, taking more and more of him slowly into her mouth, though always pulling back just before she got to deep throating him and just pumped him more. This was becoming rather fun, teasing him like this. Had she known that being the dominate partner could be like this then she would have done this years ago....Not just let the men tell her what to do. She pulled back suddenly after another partial sucking, removing her hands and wiping them off on her chest as she stood up.

"Well, That's all good and fun but...I think I'll head to bed." She said smoothly, almost as if she really meant it. "Though, I suppose, since I've gotten you like this, it's only fair that I relieve you somehow. Tell you want...If you can catch me, you can have me. Alright?" She said as she moved in. Reaching up and removing a small remote from the handle of weapon, keeping just out of his reach. As she tossed it lightly in her hand she headed towards the door, it opening as she stood right next to it.

"Now, Let's see how fast you really are, Wuk. Oh, and if I reach my bed before you catch me...You're on your own with that~" She teased, stepping outside the door as she clicked the remote, the whip instantly going limp around his wrists as she started to dash to her room.

"Well, That's all good and fun but...I think I'll head to bed."

Those words instantly snapped him out of the drunken haze that Jayda's impressive mouth work had put him in. His body was aching to penetrate her and to experience release. Her tongue, teeth and lips were all wonderful but nothing quite compared to her womanhood. His member shined with a combination of his own fluids and her saliva, the muscle twitching with disappointment when he found out she wasn't going to finish the job.

To make matters worse, she was going to make him catch her to get what he wanted? It was bad enough that he allowed her the pleasure of trapping him here, now she wanted to torture him further? The challenge brought out a mixture of anger and determination. Wuk liked competition a little too much. Obtaining his prize was all he cared about now.

His lips displayed no smile or frown, just a straight line to further show his seriousness. Wuk's eyes were blazing with passion, though nothing of the romantic caliber. The Zabrak stared her down, waiting for her to use that damn remote to set him free. This game was going to end as soon as it started. He had two hearts; cardio was rarely an issue. It was always a frightening misfortune if Wuk was chasing you down. It was comparable to being charged at by a rhinoceros.

Eyes still locked on Jayda, one of his hands snatched at the whip to remove it from the wall about as quickly as he was released. Wuk abandoned the pile of clothing and weaponry that was on the floor to get what he desired. With a playful snarl, he hurried his way towards the Omwati, continually flicking the whip at her with that basic level of skill he had. He didn't care what it wrapped around. So as long as he caught her in this juvenile game, he'd be satisfied.

Though the Omwati lacked the dual cardio muscles that Wuk contained, She was still very quick footed thanks to her lightness and generally thin frame. On top of that, the look Wuk had given her was enough to make anyone pull their life into running. Though, she knew that in the end, she wasn't going to be killed like other people, but she'd certainly be aching in the morning. Maybe this had gone a bit too far...but it was rather exciting compared to the usually boring beginning that she was used to when it came to sex. Wuk just brought out the...playful woman inside of herself.

Though, it seemed being playful was going to come with a price.

As she heard the snapping of the whip her feet only carried her faster, though probably not enough to be out of his reached. It didn't help she was wearing a dress either, her hands forced to carry most of the skirt as she slid along the ground to her private quarters. She was just about to under when she realized that her door had a delayed opening and before she could slip through the starting crack, she felt the familiar bindings around her ankle once more before the force make her fall face down in the doorway of her bedroom. She had been so close...Then again, she never really planned to win in the first place.

Looking back at him with flushed cheeks, seeing that he had left more than just the labs behind as he was not long naked, but all of his personal weaponry had gone as well. Laying there upon to cool floor, she was panting roughly, her voice high and airy as it always was. His gaze was frighteningly strong, burning into her form as it was sparkling a bit with sweat and her skirt was tossed up to expose her long legs and barely covering undergarments. Her leg hung in the air a bit as the whip had it's firm grip, her eyes staring into his with it's own mixture of awe and even lust as she could sense the dominance coming off of him in waves.

"What...are you waiting for...?" She said slowly, since she was still trying to breath. "Claim your prize."

Wuk pursued her through the lit hallways, his heavy footsteps making scary echoes throughout the ship. Some of the patrolling droids had to hide against the walls lest they get crushed. Noticing that she was only a few steps from the opening door, he threw one last crack of the whip and successfully trapped her ankle. His breathing was hastened like hers, but he calmly worked at adjusting it through his nose, his bare chest rising and falling with each breath. At her words, he only smirked.

Opposed to the idea of freeing her, Wuk dragged her across the hall to his own room. There wasn't a care in his mind that he was pulling her lightweight body against the floor. Compared to what he had in store for her, last night would seem like the most romantic way he ever had sex with anyone.

When they got to his chamber, he so brutishly pressed the button that would lock his sliding door that it dented the control pad. It would still function, but might respond slowly. Until Arko fixed it, at least.

The room was very dark except for a dim lamp in a corner beside a chair. Shadows of weapons on the wall could be made out, though. There was also his bed, his sealed closet, and a few miscellaneous tools on the floor. One of these tools was a pair of stun cuffs that needed repairing; the stun ability no longer worked. The fact they were ordinary now made them perfect for this moment, though. He could use them on Jayda without worrying that she might get shocked. After scooping them up, he let go of the whip, letting the handle bump onto the floor while the flexible material around her ankle loosened. She was front first on the floor so he could cuff her wrists together, her arms now trapped behind her back.

"I enjoy your playful side, Jayda," he admitted, bringing a hand down to slap at her dress covered rear in a punishing fashion. "But that little stunt you pulled will not go unpaid for."

With that said, he stood up from the squatting position he was in above her body, picking her up along with him. Her body was pulled over to a table he had in the room, which was cleared off in a single sweeping movement of his arm, all the belongings crashing to the floor. Jayda was bent over the desk, her hind quarters nudging against his raging erection. Wuk pressed the head against her behind, nearly penetrating her through the fabric. At that, he grinned impishly.

That stopped quickly, though. Jayda's dress was pulled up so he could bunch it at her upper back, keeping her panty covered lower half exposed. To humiliate her, he began a series of spankings over her ass, getting a little bit harder with each one. His other hand was over her head to help keep her body in place. Eventually, he stopped long enough to pull down her underwear, letting them just collect at her ankles. He stared at the light blue tone of her rear before his hand resumed smacking it, once in a while throwing in a perverted grab or rub.

The smallest of eeps left her as he dragged her across the hall and into his room, her dress flipping upwards as her smooth skin was touched by cool metal flooring. Flushed and still breathing roughly, she wasn't much of a fight at this point. Then again, she was never planning to resist him, she'd let him do as he pleased...and deserved since she had been so teasing and cruel. Watching weakly from the ground as he slammed his fist into the control panel, she flinched as she noticed him dent it. Oh boy...She released a full on beast!

Glancing around the room as he left her there, his hands no longer on the whip, she took in the layout. It wasn't as nice as her room, though it did fit him very well. It was dark with only a few simple things here and there, a wall of weapons was hidden shadow as he walked towards something on the floor that she could not see. Laying there, She blinked as he brought over hand cuffs, her eyes going wide a bit as she started to worry a little about what he'd be doing this time around.

A scream of surprise left her as he finished cuffing her and then strongly slapped her behind, her body jolting at the sensation as she lay there, weak to his strength. Before long she was picked up without effort as his other arm roughly cleared a desk, knocking everything to the ground in a harsh manner. Gasping as she was forced down on it, she shivered as she felt his erection pressing roughly against her, almost ripping through her panties and her dress just to get to her. She almost moaned until he suddenly stopped and pulled back, making her look back over her shoulder in flushed confusion. What was he doing?

Head now forced down so she couldn't see, she gave another scream as he started to spank her there on his desk, each hit getting harder and harder. It was even turning her usually pale blue cheeks a stunning purple. She thought it was over when he pulled down her panties but she was wrong, the slapping only continued as he added in some lewd groping and rough rubs against her already eager and sensitive parts. Scream again and again with each hit, her cheeks only got darker as he treated her this way.

Wuk noted instantly how submissive she was being. She made no effort to contain her cries as he punished her rear end. His room was filled with her screams, each one further exciting him. With the final slap, he grabbed at one of the cheeks instead of retreating his hand. The flesh was kneaded and pinched before he released it, his eyes admiring the blueness on her skin that symbolized irritated flesh.

Now that he had that out of his system, Wuk hooked his sharp nails into the top of her dress. As he brought his hand down, he tore through the fabric, including the strap of her bra. He then closed his fist around the shredded clothing and pulled it clean off of her, the now useless articles getting tossed carelessly to the floor.

The rest of his process was going to be on hold for a moment or two. For what he wanted to do next to work, he moved her cuffed arms over her head to rest at her front. Wuk straightened her back so that it was laying against his chest, his erection tucking between her legs with no intent on penetrating her. The most pleasure she could draw from it was to grind against the shaft. That wasn't what he cared about, though. With her body steadied against his, he reached around to her chest to take a breast into each hand. After giving them tight squeezes, he took the nipples in between his fingers to pinch them simultaneously.

Slowly while he devilishly teased at her teased, he began backing them away from the desk. He started easing them both to the floor, hands still on her chest and member still between her legs. In time, he had her upon hands and knees with him closely above her. Without warning, he pulled back his hips and slammed his manhood into her. He managed to keep back his moan; she felt so wet and tight inside. "You feel the cock that you teased so evilly before? Well, no longer..." Before finishing his words, he withdrew himself and then let go of her breasts so that she'd fall front first on the floor. "Naughty little birdies don't always get what they want."

With a deep chuckle, Wuk went to continuing his plan for Jayda. There were plenty of cords available since this was his room. All she could do was lay there while he plotted his next move.

Jayda panted out weakly when he finished his spanking, her behind beaten blue as she lay there on the desk. It hurt so much she was crying, but it wasn't tears of sadness, only just a natural reaction to the stinging in her backside. She gave a jolt as he ripped away all of her clothing, her whole outfit ruined with one strong rip of his claws. Even her bra had been mangled to the point of not being usable any longer. Weakly letting him move her arms from behind herself to her front, she could only feel his strong member rubbing lightly against her as it stuck out between her legs. The feeling of him just touching her like this was maddening, and it only got worse as he held her up against him and teased her nipples roughly.

Going down to the ground with him, she hovered under him weakly in a slightly dazed state. It was one thing after another it seemed, getting to the point that she had no idea what was going on. Another loud scream escaped her as he forced himself into her sex, though it was a pleasured on as a moan soon followed. Shivering there against him, her muscles gave a fierce grip around his cock while her hips twitched in hungry desire. Letting out a weak whine as he pulled from her, she was dropped to the floor and left to try and gather herself after the strong and pleasurable abuse he was putting her through.

Turning to look at from where she was, though it wasn't much of a view, she could only wait in anticipation to see what he would do next to her. Laying there, she was able to gather a bit of her voice back, closing her eyes as she spoke weakly in broken tones.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be bad..." She whimpered at him, though as she opened her eyes against there was only desire as she laid there on the floor.

(Saying a quick goodnight from here! I'll post tomorrow!)

The woman's apologetic response made Wuk chortle. He should have expected as much. Jayda wasn't like the other women, who usually would voice their protest to amuse him. She almost made him feel bad about what he was doing. Almost. It was a terrible crime to pleasure a man the way she did and then leave without finishing, especially with that teasing exit she made out of the lab. She was worse off having done that to someone as beastly as Wuk.

The sudden longing to be inside her was blinding him from his plans, though. He was mid-tying a cord around her thigh as he thought about how good her womanhood felt. His hands got hastier then. Her ankles were bound together and he had a collar around her neck, fashioned with a rope. More could be added later, if he so desired. Wuk wanted to make her sing; he wanted to make her orgasm.

Jayda was turned into her back with her cuffed arms laid above her. Since her legs had limited ability to separated, he just grabbed her tied ankles and rose them in the air while he knelt down in front of her. Carefully, he aimed his member so that it would slip inside her with one motion. A blissful growl escaped him as he settled inside, then he dropped her legs to let them hang limply while his hands held onto her hips.

Her body was pulled upward to better secure his hold on him. After that, he began to thrust, getting stronger and deeper with each one. As he fucked her, he stared at her lovely bouncing breasts.

Jayda was to his touch, letting him tie her up with the cords and bind her neck up in that collar. She was uncertain of what he had planned for her now but she had a feeling it was going to be anything but gentle. Still, she could not help but be excited by all of this, by the feel of him holding her so firmly and controlling her every movement. It was more of a turn on than she first realized. Even more so, she knew very well that in that moment there was nothing she could do to him or say to him that would get him to stop. Not a single word.

Squirming now as she was moved onto her back, she watched him lift her legs up high while slipping in close. His intentions were very clear, his member slipping into her with great ease for how soaked she was with her own juices. Even more so, she couldn't stop herself from moaning out loudly, her hips bucking and her back arching up into the air as her head tossed back. As her legs up limp to the side, her voice started to fill the room as moans of pleasure slipped from her throat and mingled with her cries of excitement and surprise.

It was an orchestra of passion and desire, each tone she sounded making the moment all the more like a theater performance instead of a rough and sweaty session on his bedroom floor. Looking up with him with a hunger he knew so very well, she panted out, her voice weak and airy as her feathers seemed to stand on end from the constant shock of wonderfulness running up her spine.

"More~"