A Star Wars Adventure: The Macie Melody Lightfoot Family Clan Saga...

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (17).png
Description: A Star Wars Saga... revolving the Bloodline of Lightfoot.

I need someone to start it and help me make it a reality. I can not do it upon myself and on my own. I know that this could be alot to ask and persist to ask from you good friends of mine.

But if any of you can do it... Please help. Please.

CS can consist of this:
Name:
Age&Gender:
Bio:
Description: Text or Picture for description
Skills:
Personality:
Alliance: (Imperial [The Federation/Empire/First Order] Or Rebellion [Alliance/Resistance)

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (27).png
Thank you...

PM for a deep discussion plan of how to get it rolling. Multi-Para to Novella Writers only... Thank you so very much in advance.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

STAR "THE RISING STAR SAGA" WARS

EPISODE ONE...

THE LIGHTFOOT BLOODLINE LIES WITHIN THE STAR

It's been 30 years after the rising reign of the First Order and the collapse of The first order. The Vast galactic systems that still remained during the era and quarter century of the Millennium revolving the terror and tyranny of the First Order... and the fierce power of their dreaded dreadnought... were living in harmony and in serenity. The galactic universe beyond were at peace.

But that was till a new danger came from the darkened reaches of space. It possessed large cruisers and large fighter ships. An Armada of Star Annihilators and an entire new menacing threat that had been led by a Maniacal Mass Supreme Emperor GUNDAME. His dire reign was monstrous and Calculated. His power and influence was a thing of legend. No system dared cross his path and or the flow of his minions. Their reach was far and with their growing fleet... they sought after a small distant but meager planet known as Magnatone a Rather rundown but a vast planet rich of minerals that proved to best suit their machinery. It was only short time passed when their reach started to flow all through the galaxy. They called themselves "The Annihilation order" More fierce than the unfaltering power of the First Order and Supreme Leader Snoke.

To enforce his galactic laws... Supreme leader GUNDAME sent over a medium sized Charter ship with a durable army of Storm troopers over to the Vain but luscious system of Kansa'tyre. A folk musical planet that believed Music was the natures epidermal healer. a Soothing remedy. But as they were sending their troops... A Transport pod carrying 300 members of the Serenity Allegiance. With some Knights who knew the very art of the force. The JEDI Order were on their trajectory path to the same planet. Only problem was... Who'd get there first... To find the one person that could tip the balance to the benefit of the struggle...

Last edited: