A Star To Light My House By(BarrenThin & Hospes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made Yvaine try to squirm away with embarrassment. "P-please, stop that."​

"Then tell me." He kept his hands away for the moment. "As fun as harassing you is, I'd rather just know."​

"Then tell me." He kept his hands away for the moment. "As fun as harassing you is, I'd rather just know."​

"And I'd rather you just forget it. It wasn't anything important." Whether that was true or not was unclear.​

"You wouldn't want to inconvenience an old cripple, would you?"​
tumblr_mq1r1pFsHI1qg94hko3_250.gif

This.. Made her hesitate, before looking down. "...I hate you."​

tumblr_mq1r1pFsHI1qg94hko3_250.gif

This.. Made her hesitate, before looking down. "...I hate you."​

Externally, House actually smiled. Internally, he cringed a little, though he wasn't surprised in the slightest. "Don't worry. A lot of people do. It's nothing personal, though. I don't like anyone."​

Externally, House actually smiled. Internally, he cringed a little, though he wasn't surprised in the slightest. "Don't worry. A lot of people do. It's nothing personal, though. I don't like anyone."​

She rolled her eyes. "I wasn't being serious, you dope," she sighed, shaking her head. Despite the smile he gave at the comment, she didn't intend to come off as though she were serious. "In any case.. At least you never kidnapped an injured woman, or try to cut out someone's heart."

That Yvaine was aware of, anyways.

"..Really, though. It doesn't matter."​

She rolled her eyes. "I wasn't being serious, you dope," she sighed, shaking her head. Despite the smile he gave at the comment, she didn't intend to come off as though she were serious. "In any case.. At least you never kidnapped an injured woman, or try to cut out someone's heart."

That Yvaine was aware of, anyways.

"..Really, though. It doesn't matter."​

"It matters because it's going to bother me if I don't know."​

Status
Not open for further replies.