A Simple RP Search for the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akaida Martins

Hello, friends, thought this red text might stand out ever so slightly, I'll probably change it up later though like Bob Ross. Anyways, if the title hasn't given it away and you accidentally clicked on this, and decided to read it, I want to find some RP!
C H A N G [BCOLOR=#000000]E[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]TIME[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Alright, this is better. I like this more. Better color, let's use it. Anyways, I am gonna keep this short and simple (probably not sweet.) Anyways, let's just... List the ideas... And of course I'll have some fandom stuff... Try to enjoy the simplicity and not-so-flashiness of this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Should have said I was gonna list genres!)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A. Sci-Fi! Usually with lots of violence or... Cyberpunk thingies? I think it's called? Shit...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]B. Fantasy! I love some classic duo or group against the greater evil! Or killing some rats in a basement for a lady before KILLING THE DRAGON![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]C. I might do realistic Slice'O'Life, but probably not...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]D. HISTORICAL FICTION! I THINK! Maybe... Kind of iffy like Slice'O'Life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]E. Steampunk.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]F. Any genres you suggest! I take my partner's wants into consideration as well![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Fandoms--[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A. First and foremost... Star Wars! (Such a surprise I know...)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]B. Mass Effect![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]C. Dragon Age![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]D. Fallout![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]E. Metro! (The games, I have yet to get to the books! I cri)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]F. Halo! (Pop goes the grunt head.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]G. Maybe something YOU have a fandom of?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As a quick note, I am very flexible with writing amounts and time restraints, and everything![/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.