A rather fun time.

Shuan smiled as he started to rub raziels back working out the knots and relaxing his muscles.

He groans as shauns hands work his back."Mmmmm thanks."

Shuan smiles as he kept working each and every knot out. " Your welcome babe. " He said as he leaned down and kissed him while he was giveing his lover a massage.

He groans out as his lover tickles him slightly.

Shuan works his way up to his lover's neck just as he heard a knock at their door. " Dinner's here! " He exclaimed as he jumped up and opend the door with the money in his hand. " Thank you. " He said as he handed the money to the delivery boy and smiled as he closed their door and setting the food on the table. " Orange chicken, sushi, rice, eggrolls, and looks to be stuffed mushrooms. " He said as he looked over to raziel and giggled lightly.

Raziel sits up and smiles, eating his dinner with Shaun in quiet peacefullness.

Shuan ate his fill as he then laied back on the bed smileding in satisfaction.

Raziel cleans up from dinner. Beckoning Shaun to join him in his own bed."Why sleep apart?" Is his reasoning.

Eclipse giggled as he joined raziel in his bed. " Hey there sexy. " He said as he smiled.

Raziel runs his hand down Shauns chest."So tell me what you were doing all day?"

" You were there silly, remember the fun we had? " He asked as he got close to his lover.

He smirks and slaps Shauns ass."I do remember quite clearlly."

" Oh.. hehehehe. " He giggled lightly stareing into raziels eyes quickly getting lost in them.

Raziels ribs might have three compound fractures but he is hardley going to tell Shaun that now is he? No hes going to fuck him sensless so Shaun forgets all about that.

Shuan leaned in and kissed raziel slowly as he tilted his head to the side locking his lips with raziel's.

Raziel takes his time Exploring shauns mouth with his tounge. His casual dominance over the other man easy to see

Raziel lays back in the bed, breaking the kiss."Sorry but all that exertion wore me out."

Shuan smiled as he just cuddled into razeil. " It's ok hon. "

He lays back in bed."Sleep with me?" He says wrapping his arm around Shaun.