A rather fun time.

Raziel soon finishes deep in Sahuns ass, his massive load filling the boy and leaking out around his hole."Ahhh. so satisfying."

" AHHH!! " Shuan screams in ecstasy as he lay there panthing on the bed.

Raziel slows to a stop and lays beside Shaun on the small bed."yup, definetly no class today, not after sex like that."

Shuan smiled as he cuddled up against Raziel. " Hehehe. Best ever. "

He smiles. His hand cupping Shauns chin to tip it up so he can kiss him.

Shuan kissed back as he closed his eyes tilting his head makeing sure their lips locked.

Raziel smirks. Looks like hes found a good fuck all through college now. And he doesent even have to leave his room to find him. Perfect.

Shuan giggled lightly as he smiled into the kiss.

He breaks away."I have a Match in the morning that i have to get some rest for. Will you be watching it?"

" Yea i will. " He said as he smiled at Raziel, he cuddled into him as he closed his eyes.

He smirks again, kissing his new lover."I have to get ready." He says standing and walking into the shower.

Shuan layed there still tired from the intimate action he had just been apart of, he closed his eyes as he slowly fell asleep.

Soon Raziel is ready and takes a few practice punches at an imaginary opponent.

Shuan soon wakes up as he watches raziel. " Woo sexy man! " He says as he winked at him. " Hey huon can you grab my tight jeans and a shirt from my closet please? " He asked him as he gave the most cutest look ever.

Raziel shrugs. A little effort doesent hurt as he grabs the required items and tosses them to Shaun." I have to go to the pre fight warm up, be there in a half hour ok?" He asks with a crooked grin.

" I will. " He said as he slipped the tight fitting jeans on and his black shirt, he got up to go combe his long dark hair as he gave raziel a kiss before he left.

Raziel steps out, his pre fight warm up goes well, soon he is walking into the ring all pumped up and scanning the crowd for his new lover. His opponent will be difficult today.

Shuan is sitting in the middle row about two seats from the end. He stared at his new lover as he smiled.

Raziel spots shaun and bounces lightly. His fight starts off well untill he takes a harsh boot to the ribs. His breathing is badly affected so he tries to make the fight quick.