A rather fun time.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shuan gasped as he saw the big hit. " Oh no... "

His opponent keeps working on Raziels ribs. A large splotchy bruise appearing on his side. Still Raziel wont go down, he throws out a quick five hit combo that hes been working on. His opponent is stunned and Raziel delivers a spectacular uppercut to knock his opponent clean out. His breath ragged. Something is broken he can feel it.

Shuan got up and ran down to the ring for he was worried that raziel was hurt badly.

Raziel Stands and takes his new title. The medics lay him on a stretcher and take him out of the ring. His opponent still hasent got up. In this sport people do occasionally die. Its just the way it is. No one expects anyone to make a recovery but Raziel.

Shuan follows the medics as he ran up to razeil. " Please don't scare me like that agian. " He said as he looked down at his lover.

He nods."This was my last fight of the season. I just won the championship."

" Good cuase i don't want you to be banged up. " He said as he grabbed ahold of his hand.

He smiles."Its the nature of the sport. You get hurt sometimes." he says."Why dont we celebrate my win properly tonight." He sugjests with a dirty smile.

Raziel stops off at the liquer store. He picks up some fine wine and a bit of rum. He returns to the dorm and opens the bag. Showing his purchases.

" Ooooo yummy. " Shuan said as he giggled lightly.

Raziel soon takes off his shirt. His ribs were fractured and he really should be resting but he just won his title fight. Hell be damned if he isnt celebrating

" Hon sit down please i don't wan't you to hurts yourself any more than you need to. " Shuan said as he stood up looking at razeil straight in the eye.

Raziel kisses Shaun."Im fine. Dont worry about me." He refuses to show a ounce of pain.

Shuan kissed back as he seemd to just melt at the kiss and sat right down. " Ahehehehe. " He giggled as he blushed lightly.

He sits down."Can you deal with dinner tonight? I think i took a worse shitkicking than i thought." Raziel says with a wince.

" I'm way ahead of you. I orderd chinese it will be here soon. " He said with a warm smiled leaning over and kissing raziel.

Raziel smiles."Thank you.....if you dont mind im going to lay down untill it gets here?" He says as he puts his head down on the bed with a soft hiss of pain.

" You need a massage hon? " He asked as he sat next to raziel and ran his hand lightly on his back.

He tilts his head into Shauns hand."I wouldent say no to one."