In 2011, Japan was hit with a devastating 9.0 magnitude earthquake that would later be called the Great East Japan Earthquake. Not only did the earthquake cause a lot of destruction, but it also caused a massive tsunami that flooded more than 200 square meters of coastal land. The natural disasters killed about twenty thousand people, and roughly fifty thousand people were forced to evacuate their homes. The travesty left the nation weak, the land scarred, and the peoples' morale and pride crippled.
Unfortunately, Japan did not have enough time to recuperate from the disaster. The United States government had had interests in invading Japan in the midst of mounting tensions between the two world powers. In the aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake, America decided to attack Japan in its crippled state. The "war" between Japan and America lasted under a year, with America being the victor.
It is now 2019. America has maintained its presence in Japan for almost a decade. The nation suffers in its ever-crippled state and under the pressure of its enemy, but for now it is at peace. People shuffle to and from work, students struggle their way through school, and everyone merely persists through their daily lives. This RP's story begins in Nashiro, Japan. Our cast consists of students from Hyakusawa Academy as they currently try to get through the school year in one piece. Of course, this is easier said than done, for one mysterious incident will occur and unite them together, and soon they will see that not all is what it seems.
Hey! I am currently looking for people to participate in my Persona RP. There are a first things you should know before joining, though, as listed below:
1) Post on the IC at least once a week and be active in the Discord overall. Plotting, bantering, and everything else is super fun to me!
2) DO NOT GHOST/DROP OUT/DISAPPEAR for random lengths of time without notifying the group.
3) I am currently looking for roughly five more people to join.
4) I usually accept people who create the best character sheets/ideas and are the most active; this is not a first-come-first-serve RP and I will not be accepting everyone who declares interest. That being said, I'd appreciate it if you could make your sheets look pretty-- add some color and all~
5) I'd prefer friendly players who are nice to not only myself but everyone in the group. I am also looking for players who are 18 years and older.
6) We currently have two arcana taken: The Priestess and the Devil. The Fool will not be used.
7) This will not be a stat driven RP. I would also prefer it if people kept their Personas secret from one another. It adds to the suspense.
8) I prefer to play with people who have NOT RPed with me before. This does not include the people who I have invited.
9) This roleplay will be mostly character driven. That being said, take your time in crafting out your characters. I will only be accepting the people who have taken the time and care to make their characters and ideas.