PARTNER REQUEST a one x one search for romance & fantasy (Craving Doctor Who)

Discussion in 'SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS' started by philosoraptors, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Hello! Thank you for taking a peek at my search thread. You can call me Addie and I reside in the Central Time Zone of the USA (check my RP resume for when I'm on). I'm looking for someone with similar availability and that loves to RP as much as I do~

I only have some plots so feel free to ask me or share your own.

What I would like to play.
    I have a plot or the start of an idea.

Original Pairings

Human Girl x Vampire
    Human Girl x Werewolf
    Princess x Pirate Captain

Human Girl x Most Fantasy Creatures
    I have a larger list of pairings and plots if you'd like to see that, too.

Fandom Pairings

Doctor Who: Tenth Doctor x OC Companion
    I've only watched the first season and then the first episode of the second season. I'm slowly making my way through the show, though! I have some ideas to add to this and it'll be a romance-based (and more) RP.

Phantom of the Opera: Christine's Daughter x Vampire Phantom

Trust me on this! The phantom as a vampire would be so amazing. I have a whole plot in mind for this so let me know!

Beauty & the Beast: Beast x Human Girl

This is not like the movie, so to speak. It's the general idea of a girl coming to stay at the castle with the beast but it's not following the traditional story line. In this one, a girl is on the run from death as she is wanted in her village for something she did not do. To escape, she runs deep into the woods where no one else wishes to go for they've heard the rumors of the ferocious beast that haunts those woods. She ends up finding the castle but collapses ill on the front porch after knocking on their door. She awakens inside to see she's being cared for and it is here that she meets the beast. I have another idea for later on, too. Let me know!

More Pairings:

If you have some ideas to share, let me know! Just make sure they fit with my guidelines: Fantasy, romance, drama, and happy endings~ I also have an entirely different list filled with many pairings that I've come up with over the years, if you'd like to see that. Let me know.

I prefer to play female and would rather not double. Take a look at my Roleplay Resume to find out more~
    Please be fast and frequent with replies. I need a good frequency to keep interested and someone in a similar time zone as me is preferable. I've been RPing awhile and I know what works for me. I don't want to be a letdown to anyone!
    I prefer roleplays to be over PMs or Skype (if I'm allowed to advertise for this). I also try to keep my posts to 2- 4 paragraphs but I usually stay closer to 2 paragraphs (or 1 paragraph sometimes). However, Quality > Quantity.
    Communication is very important to me. If you know you won't be around during your usual posting time or going away for a little while, let me know. If we're having a good back and forth and you need to go, I'd also appreciate a head's up just as a courtesy. I'll do the same for you! (:
    I am a HUGE sap for romance and I also have a tendency to like the cliche. I also like the romance showing up a bit faster than normal - but not love at first sight - and need happy endings. I also tend to avoid slice of life RPs but may be convinced to do one if the plot is interesting enough.

Send me a message with what you're interested in doing (but don't post it here. I'll just ask us to move it to the PMs anyways!) and we'll see what we can figure out! Thanks. :)
    #1 philosoraptors, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. I am still very much on a search for a roleplay! Please let me know if you're interested. :D I'd love to plot something with you.
  3. I have updated my search thread to reflect a very specific pairing and idea I have at the moment. I just had a dream that inspired it and it's something I'd really like to do at the moment. Let me know! :D
  4. I am still very much in search of this RP! Please let me know if anyone is interested. (: I'm really only looking for this plot right now, though.
  5. Still very much searching for partners right now. I'm free all weekend but I do start classes and work again on Monday for my usual schedule. I'd really like to get some ample RPing time in before then. It's a great stress relief. ;D Haha!
  6. Still hoping to find a roleplay! I'm really looking for someone who can be on a lot and post back and forth frequently in the evenings and especially weekends, too. Let me know! (:
  7. I am able to be on regularly and post .. I would like to work on an rp with you please message me if you want to create and rp
  8. Still looking for RP partners! If you're interested, please let me know~ (: I'll be a bit busy this week and next with the end of the semester coming up but still available quite frequently!
  9. Still very hopeful for active RPs. Please let me know if you're interested!
  10. I'm still very interested in finding an RP partner. Winter break is just around the corner and I'll need a lot of distraction from the boredom that shall ensue. Haha!
  11. Very interested in doing a pirate captain x princess pairing right now. :D Please let me know if you're interested~
  12. Sorry! I've had far, far too many issues with thread RPs. ): Best of luck~
  13. Really hoping for an RP.... Please let me know if you're interested!
  14. Still searching for some roleplays! Let me know if you're interested~ Break is right around the corner so I'll have a lot of time to dedicate to them!
  15. I am still very much searching for roleplays! Please send me a message if you're interested~ I'd really like to do the Nutcracker idea, though! If anyone wants to do that let me know. :)
  16. I am still looking for partners! I have my finals next week and then I'm free for winter break. Let me know if you're interested. :)
  17. It's getting closer and closer to my break~ I still need a few more partners. Let me know if you're interested in roleplaying with me! Send me a PM. (:
  18. Still searching! :D Send me a PM if you're interested~ Like I said, winter break is still upon us. I'd really like to try the plot I have listed otherwise I'm open to the other pairings. Just let me know!
  19. I am officially on my winter break now~ I'd love to find some more RPs. Please let me know if your'e interested!
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1