A Nice Night for a Run IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. I'm not planning to find out either. Go to the roof if you wish, our way is blocked by numbers and the roof is covered by snipers I would presume."

He sliced another hole in the floor, pausing only to say casually in passing.

"Do keep up."

It was the closest the Shadow Guard had ever come to showing any sort of concern for his teammates outside of professionalism. And away he went once more, repeating the process two more times.

Seventeenth floor. It would take time for the agents to rush down, especially with their numbers and their attention grabbed by those still above and the barricaded doors, but it wouldn't hold forever. He knew what he wished to do though.

First, he checked to make sure this level was clear before running out for the elevator. Pulling open the doors forcefully, he'd then very carefully leap down into the shaft.

A direct path down to where he wished to go next, to avoid patrols and get to where he wanted. Namely, the floor just above the lobby.

@Minerva @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Motoko looked at the door. "We need to wait for them to break in. We can get out through the broken door. It will require some precise timing. Faith, are you up for it?" Motoko said, asking the girl. Motoko loaded a clip into her pistol.
@york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @everyone
Detective Cavendish would sigh. "Damn." He pulled a pistol from his jacket, and immediately disengaged it, letting the mag fall from the gun to the floor. "I suppose you also want me to take off my jacket? It's Mortimer's of London, it's bulletproof." He said, unbuttoning the top button. "Gotta hand it to you, you know your stuff, Mr. Bond. Most runners wouldn't klnow to disarm us." The two SWAT Officers would toss their helmets, and disengage their weapons as well. Meanwhile, down the hall, and FBI Team was running up the stairwell. It would be a minute before they were any threat, though.

Faith Connors

@The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Those Down the pit

Faith nodded at Shaitan, looks like their mage was taking a more destructive route throughout the building... In the meantime though she quickly realized there was no other way out, other than the door that is; looks like their only option was to overpower whoever would be busting in. From what Motoko mentioned, it quickly became apparant what needed to be done, and with that Faith nodded once more, a little more slowly this time.

"I can do it."

She said simply, smiling faintly... It seemed that she had done this sort of thing before, though she would have to disarm the first one through the door as quickly as possible, and perhaps hold them as hostage, or just shoot the forces as they come... Hopefully she wouldn't have to resort to the latter of the options, she usually preferred to take on her foes one at a time.

Detective Cavendish would sigh. "Damn." He pulled a pistol from his jacket, and immediately disengaged it, letting the mag fall from the gun to the floor. "I suppose you also want me to take off my jacket? It's Mortimer's of London, it's bulletproof." He said, unbuttoning the top button. "Gotta hand it to you, you know your stuff, Mr. Bond. Most runners wouldn't klnow to disarm us." The two SWAT Officers would toss their helmets, and disengage their weapons as well. Meanwhile, down the hall, and FBI Team was running up the stairwell. It would be a minute before they were any threat, though.

"I'm fine." Detective Cavendish said. "I'll be fine. This is one of the dangers of being a cop."

Meanwhile, the SWAT Officers would drop some Shock Batons.

The Floor above the lobby was a mezzanine overlooking the lobby. No officers were on this floor, but looking down into the lobby, there were several FBI Agents in body armor patrolling. Outside the windows, a bunch of police and news vehicles were gathered, and agents stood guard in front of the doors. The height from this floor to the Lobby would probably kill you if you jumped, though.

There seemed to be ways out to the Left and Right.

Motoko looked at the door. "We need to wait for them to break in. We can get out through the broken door. It will require some precise timing. Faith, are you up for it?" Motoko said, asking the girl. Motoko loaded a clip into her pistol.

Meanwhile, Cameron would wake up in her own room with the shout of "FBI!" At the door.

McCree would go to the other side of the wall, gripping his Peacekeeper and staring at the door. He would take his cigar and let out a long, hazy trail of smoke before carelessly tossing it on the ground and stomping on it. "I ain't know what we're bein' arrested for, but I know when somethin' is unlawful. So, hopefully..." McCree said, one hand gripping his revolver and the other hovering over his belt, where his flashbangs lie "...I won't be feelin' bad after this....nah, should be alright."

Tick, tock.
Tick, tock.

Like a clock, waiting for the bell to strike.

@Minerva @Everyone​

"Wise Decision" Bond whispered, loosening his grip around his hostage's neck. Marvelous- he now had several unarmed guard completely at his mercy, unable to do anything other than grovel for their leader's safety.

Now, things were about to get difficult. He could hear some more guards making their way up the hallway, and they were most likely as well armed as the others had been. It would only be logical for them to act upon the element of surprise, sniping him from the stairway of so forth. There was no way he could use the Detective to help sneak him out of the building with all the madness taking place outside the building...he would have to improvise

"That wont be necessarily, Detective" Bond's remained as steady as his hand, and as his pistol as he readied himself for his final plan

Yes, it would work

Removing his arm from around the detective's neck, Bond unleashed a powerful shoulder barge, shoving Cavendish into the wall with a thump. He reached down toward Cavendish's gun, wielding it with his, and opening fire towards the men's brows. Without their helmets and their leader concussed, the men would not stand much of a chance- and if his plan worked, he would have the perfect disguise and weapons to at least get himself out alive

@Everyone
Mobile Post
pp24_zps30330a57.png

"No!!"

Akane's body reacted faster than her mind did.

When Bond would shove Cavendish into the wall, she could predict the man's movements from here. Judging from his response to her initial approach, there was only one thing that he wanted to do from here. The minute Bond would draw the weapon, she moved in front of him, putting herself between the man and the soldiers. She had little grasp on what was going on around her, she had no idea why these men were here, she had no idea what she was doing here. However, she did know one thing.

If someone was going to get hurt, and she could help it, she would stop it from happening.

Even at the cost of her own well-being.

"Listen, nobody needs to antagonize anyone! Please, this is all just--!"

BLAM.

And with that, it suddenly became very hard to stand up.

In fact, immediately after the deafening sound of a bullet being shot rang out, Akane would immediately fall to the ground facefirst, a bullet suddenly lodged into her shoulder. She wasn't out cold just yet. However, the stinging pain of the bullet that she took for one of the men of the so-called Knight Errant hurt enough that she couldn't even make a sound. She had suddenly lost all the energy to make a sound...

@Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon

The detective fell to the floor, hitting his head against a dresser. It caused a cut. He made a small groan. A bracelet around his wrist would begin to beep. Soon, the hall just outside was filled with FBI, Knight Errant Security, as well as EMTs from DocWagon, the Medical corp that held Detective Cavendish's contract. The officer who Akane guarded picked up his walkie talkie.

"We need a goddamn medic in here! Room 1907!" He shouted. "Two officers and a suspect are down!"

Immediately, a group of men with their jackets marked FBI would run down the hall. "FBI! Put the gun on the ground! Put it down now! You're under arrest!" Several EMTs wearing bulletproof vests and carrying what can only be described as "Fuck-off sized" pistols entered the room. The FBI Agents would taze Bond, who would twitch on the ground for a moment before collapsing. They then handcuffed him.

The EMTS would put Akane, Detective Cavendish, and the wounded officer onto stretchers, and the two FBI Agents would carry Bond outside to their waiting police van.

Rhodey flinched, lowering his gun for a second. The War Machine behind him remained unmoving, apart from occasionally swinging it's gun arm around, slowly, scanning the room.
"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Look, there must be some kind of mistake, I did not kill anyone. Sokovia Accords wouldn't let me if I wanted to-" Rhodey really didn't want to flee arrest. That'd make him as bad as the rest of the heroes who were on the run. But if these agents kicked down the door and pointed guns at him, he thought that maybe it'd give him a reason to.. 'take a step back', and gather his thoughts. "Look, I'm registered, I'm one of the good guys. Heck, I wore the red, white and blues once, and this country wasn't built on people-" Yeah, he really wasn't good at this. He was a soldier. He left the dramatic speeches to others.
"Look, in 10 seconds, War Machine's gonna fire a hole in the floor and give you time to think about your actions."
He looked back at the armoured drone. Evasive manoeuvre Code 15. He whispered. The drone saluted, then held one massive arm around Rhodey's chest, pointed it's gun down, and blasted through the floor, cement crumbling beneath the pair.

The War Machine then stretched itself underneath Rhodey, and used it's repulsors to balance horizontally, as Rhodey braced himself for impact one floor down.
@The Silver Paladin
Faith Connors

@The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Those Down the pit

Faith nodded at Shaitan, looks like their mage was taking a more destructive route throughout the building... In the meantime though she quickly realized there was no other way out, other than the door that is; looks like their only option was to overpower whoever would be busting in. From what Motoko mentioned, it quickly became apparant what needed to be done, and with that Faith nodded once more, a little more slowly this time.

"I can do it."

She said simply, smiling faintly... It seemed that she had done this sort of thing before, though she would have to disarm the first one through the door as quickly as possible, and perhaps hold them as hostage, or just shoot the forces as they come... Hopefully she wouldn't have to resort to the latter of the options, she usually preferred to take on her foes one at a time.

McCree would go to the other side of the wall, gripping his Peacekeeper and staring at the door. He would take his cigar and let out a long, hazy trail of smoke before carelessly tossing it on the ground and stomping on it. "I ain't know what we're bein' arrested for, but I know when somethin' is unlawful. So, hopefully..." McCree said, one hand gripping his revolver and the other hovering over his belt, where his flashbangs lie "...I won't be feelin' bad after this....nah, should be alright."

Tick, tock.
Tick, tock.

Like a clock, waiting for the bell to strike.

@Minerva @Everyone​

"The... What Accords?" It seemed that these FBI Agents and Knight Errant officers had never heard of Sokovia or the events that unfolded there. They looked at each other blankly for a moment, and then Rhodey blew another hole in the floor.

Two Knight Errant officers that had just entered the room with the EMTs looked down through the hole. "We got another runner." They radioed. "Get the helicopter on standby."

A radio responded "We got two guys on room 1807, standby."

Meanwhile, Rhodey would find himself facing Motoko, Faith, and McCree. Motoko was loading a weapon, and McCree had his weapons ready. The door in that room was being hit by the FBI and cops as well.

The team would break in a minute later and toss two grenades. The grenades would land on the floor and detonate, one releasing some sort of gas, most likely a modified Tear gas canister, that would make McCree and Faith begin to cough. They would then pass out. Motoko, Rhodey, and McCree's arm would be affected by the second grenade, which disabled their electronics. It was a grenade containing an EMP. Everyone in the room would slowly descend into unconsciousness.

Good. Shaitan considered his current options and what he had accomplished. First of all was his rapid descent. By evading the bulk of the agents and with the others left behind? It meant he had eighteen levels between him and the strike team in the span of less then ten minutes. The others would undoubtedly fight back in a number of ways, further distracting them and clogging up comm traffic. Which meant insofar as he was concerned, he had a better window to escape.

And then he could hunt down the ones who thought to put local authorities on their trail and pay his respects, before he broke out his companions. But he wasn't clear yet.

He turned and went right, heading for a view or wall that overlooked the back, away from the police barricades. Where food and supplies for the hotel was delivered and deposited quietly. Just to get a feel for it all as he flicked on his infrared vision. A little additional thing to his helmet, inspired by his partner.

If anything was hiding? Between this and the Dark Side, this should show all.

@Minerva

It seemed that the police and FBI weren't bothering to patrol this hallway.

That's what it seemed like. As Shaitan made his way out, an FBI Agent would sneak up on him, and clock him. Shaitan would taste metal and blood as an electric pulse shot right through him. Shaitan would fall to the ground, and the FBI Agents would null his powers using a Mage hood and Mage cuffs, blocking him off from both the force, and other magical abilities he may have.

summer%20glau%20terminator%20the%20sarah%20connor%20chronicles%20cameron%20phillips%202000x3000%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_35.jpg

If Cameron had been human, her flight or fight instincts would have kicked in at the sound of police at the door, but Cameron was far from human.

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

You'd have to ask another time, right now her CPU was devoting 96% of it's massive power to tactical options. After cycling through a dozen simulations in the span of a tenth of a second, she settled on a viable strategy. Reaching across for her weapons, a massive sniper rifle looking weapon that could tear through any armor with twelve depleted uranium armor piercing rounds, a fully loaded twelve guage shotgun with an ammo strap, and two massive Sig Sauer handguns.

She tucked the handguns into the back of jeans, slipped the ammo holster over her shoulder, and threw the two large weapons over her other shoulder with her straps.

Then she crawled under the the bed, modulating her voice it sound like a ten year old girl.

"Please don't hurt me."

The FBI Agents were aware of her tricks. They had full files on the entire team.

"Mm-hmm, we won't hurt you. Now, come on out." An agent said, taking out a shock baton. It made a clacking sound. As it did that, a small grenade would roll under the bed next to Cameron. Before she could react, it would go off. It was the same type of grenade that disabled Motoko: an EMP. Cameron would slowly feel her systems shutting down, and she would go into a sleep mode.

As for Jude Mathis, the cops would unceremoniously grab him, cuff him, and drag him outside to an awaiting police vehicle. At least he won't have any extra charges tacked on later for resisting arrest.

12 hours later

Everyone except Akane would wake up. The room they were in appeared to be some sort of holding cell. The room was plain white with bulletproof plexiglass Windows. It was like one of those asylum rooms in a film or TV show. If Cameron or Motoko tried to escape using their methods, they would be blocked, because the room acted as a Faraday Cage. If Shaitan tried to access his powers, they would be blocked because he would be wearing a Mage Hood and Mage Chuffs, which limited his abilities. They were trapped.

On the wall were two Logos:

Knight_Errant_Logo.jpg

latest

Knight Errant Security, Washington FDC Main Branch.

And Ares Macrotechnology.

After waiting for a few minutes, a man you would recognize as Detective Cavendish would walk in. He looked a bit bruised, with some bandages on his head, but otherwise looked like normal. "Well, you all are in a HUGE load of trouble. I mean, Murder of an FBI Agent, illegal implants, Shadowrunning, and now assaulting a peace officer. resisting arrest, AND copious amounts of property damage. The DA is going to have fun with you all." He laughed. "I'll be back later. This is a holding cell until we can get you all transferred into FBI Custody."

Akane would wake up in a hospital room. If she looked at her shoulder, she would find it bandaged. The heart monitor beeped its steady beep, and the room was fairly quiet.

An FBI Agent sat in a chair next to her. "Ah, you're awake." He said, standing up. "You saved an officer's life, I'd like to congratulate you on that." He said. "My name's Agent Jones of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miss Tsunemori. I'm afraid you're still under arrest for several crimes, but I'll see if I can get you extradited to Japan, and you can be under their law." He smiled softly. "You made a quick recovery. Doctors say you'll be out tomorrow."

@Verite @Ringmaster @york @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
12 hours later

Everyone except Akane would wake up. The room they were in appeared to be some sort of holding cell. The room was plain white with bulletproof plexiglass Windows. It was like one of those asylum rooms in a film or TV show. If Cameron or Motoko tried to escape using their methods, they would be blocked, because the room acted as a Faraday Cage. If Shaitan tried to access his powers, they would be blocked because he would be wearing a Mage Hood and Mage Cuffs, which limited his abilities. They were trapped.

Knight_Errant_Logo.jpg

latest

After waiting for a few minutes, a man you would recognize as Detective Cavendish would walk in. He looked a bit bruised, with some bandages on his head, but otherwise looked like normal. "Well, you all are in a HUGE load of trouble. I mean, Murder of an FBI Agent, illegal implants, Shadowrunning, and now assaulting a peace officer. resisting arrest, AND copious amounts of property damage. The DA is going to have fun with you all." He laughed. "I'll be back later. This is a holding cell until we can get you all transferred into FBI Custody."
"Who are you all again?" : |

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
The detective fell to the floor, hitting his head against a dresser. It caused a cut. He made a small groan. A bracelet around his wrist would begin to beep. Soon, the hall just outside was filled with FBI, Knight Errant Security, as well as EMTs from DocWagon, the Medical corp that held Detective Cavendish's contract. The officer who Akane guarded picked up his walkie talkie.

"We need a goddamn medic in here! Room 1907!" He shouted. "Two officers and a suspect are down!"

Immediately, a group of men with their jackets marked FBI would run down the hall. "FBI! Put the gun on the ground! Put it down now! You're under arrest!" Several EMTs wearing bulletproof vests and carrying what can only be described as "Fuck-off sized" pistols entered the room. The FBI Agents would taze Bond, who would twitch on the ground for a moment before collapsing. They then handcuffed him.

The EMTS would put Akane, Detective Cavendish, and the wounded officer onto stretchers, and the two FBI Agents would carry Bond outside to their waiting police van.

"The... What Accords?" It seemed that these FBI Agents and Knight Errant officers had never heard of Sokovia or the events that unfolded there. They looked at each other blankly for a moment, and then Rhodey blew another hole in the floor.

Two Knight Errant officers that had just entered the room with the EMTs looked down through the hole. "We got another runner." They radioed. "Get the helicopter on standby."

A radio responded "We got two guys on room 1807, standby."

Meanwhile, Rhodey would find himself facing Motoko, Faith, and McCree. Motoko was loading a weapon, and McCree had his weapons ready. The door in that room was being hit by the FBI and cops as well.

The team would break in a minute later and toss two grenades. The grenades would land on the floor and detonate, one releasing some sort of gas, most likely a modified Tear gas canister, that would make McCree and Faith begin to cough. They would then pass out. Motoko, Rhodey, and McCree's arm would be affected by the second grenade, which disabled their electronics. It was a grenade containing an EMP. Everyone in the room would slowly descend into unconsciousness.

It seemed that the police and FBI weren't bothering to patrol this hallway.

That's what it seemed like. As Shaitan made his way out, an FBI Agent would sneak up on him, and clock him. Shaitan would taste metal and blood as an electric pulse shot right through him. Shaitan would fall to the ground, and the FBI Agents would null his powers using a Mage hood and Mage cuffs, blocking him off from both the force, and other magical abilities he may have.

The FBI Agents were aware of her tricks. They had full files on the entire team.

"Mm-hmm, we won't hurt you. Now, come on out." An agent said, taking out a shock baton. It made a clacking sound. As it did that, a small grenade would roll under the bed next to Cameron. Before she could react, it would go off. It was the same type of grenade that disabled Motoko: an EMP. Cameron would slowly feel her systems shutting down, and she would go into a sleep mode.

As for Jude Mathis, the cops would unceremoniously grab him, cuff him, and drag him outside to an awaiting police vehicle. At least he won't have any extra charges tacked on later for resisting arrest.

12 hours later

Everyone except Akane would wake up. The room they were in appeared to be some sort of holding cell. The room was plain white with bulletproof plexiglass Windows. It was like one of those asylum rooms in a film or TV show. If Cameron or Motoko tried to escape using their methods, they would be blocked, because the room acted as a Faraday Cage. If Shaitan tried to access his powers, they would be blocked because he would be wearing a Mage Hood and Mage Chuffs, which limited his abilities. They were trapped.

Knight_Errant_Logo.jpg

latest

Akane would wake up in a hospital room. If she looked at her shoulder, she would find it bandaged. The heart monitor beeped its steady beep, and the room was fairly quiet.

An FBI Agent sat in a chair next to her. "Ah, you're awake." He said, standing up. "You saved an officer's life, I'd like to congratulate you on that." He said. "My name's Agent Jones of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miss Tsunemori. I'm afraid you're still under arrest for several crimes, but I'll see if I can get you extradited to Japan, and you can be under their law." He smiled softly. "You made a quick recovery. Doctors say you'll be out tomorrow."

@Verite @Ringmaster @york @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Can't we solve this civilly? Bond cried, raising his hands slowly to the level of his head. He dropped his gun, maintaining eye contact with his opponents; even he knew when he was beat. Welcoming the taser as opposed to the butt of a gun, James slipped out of consciousness, but not before falling into a twitching mess

The first action Bond completed after awakening was surveying the minor burn he had sustained to his chest

Barely a scratch, he thought

He noticed the damage Cavendish had sustained to his face; he had hardly been much of a looker before hand, but now? He looked like a child trying to dress up like an Egyptian mummy for Halloween, half a roll of toilet paper wrapped around his forehead and all.

"Morning Cavendish" James was completely unfazed by his lecture. He had been in trouble before, facing far more pressing consequences than incarceration; after you have been nearly split in half with a lunar laser from the crutch upwards, sitting in a cell starts to seem more and more like a hotel room. With his usual charismatic grin, Bond continued- "How's your head?"
latest

Of course, the whole idea of a district attorney did not faze Bond one bit, scaring him even less so that the rest of the detective's speech; they didn't even have such positions where he came from, just good old fashioned persecutors. Even if they tried to put him before a jury, all he had to do was tell them he was working with MI6, and utalise his diplomatic immunity. They would try to deport him, flash his face on the front of a few papers, and then the whole sorry business would be over. Besides- How can you incarcerate a man who, in the eyes of international law, is dead?

007 had long since abandoned his jacket, leaving the frayed, now worthless tuxedo in the corner of his cell. They had undoubtedly taken his side arm, but that did not make him defenseless. Instead of finding a way to escape, however, James simply searched for his cigarettes at his own leisure, and with any luck, a lighter. Once such items had been acquired, he could simply await the Detective's return, his holier-than-thou DA in tow. Besides, in the meantime, he might as well get 'Acquainted' with his fellow 'Prisoners'

"Well" Bond unbuttoned the top of his shirt, letting more air reach his chest "I never quite caught your name, Miss..." He raised a free hand in the direction of Motoko and Cameron, with intention of gathering the attention of whichever young lady answered first

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

12 hours later

Knight_Errant_Logo.jpg

latest

Faith Connors

@Verite @Ringmaster @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Faith reacted as soon as the door opened, dashing towards the intruders as quick as she could... Time seemed to slow down for her during those moments she was running, but even at her speed, she wasn't fast enough. By the time she moved, she noticed two grenades being lobbed through the now open door, she dashed towards the nearest one, trying to give it a hard kick away from the group, but it was too late... A strange gas filled the room, and before long, Faith felt herself getting dizzy as a result of the gas, but she still managed to make one of the grenades roll some distance across the floor, further towards the wall.

"Must... Keep... Running..." She muttered weakly, reaching out towards the closest SWAT member.

Their weapon almost seemed to stand out from everything else now that she was close enough... But her hands felt short as the gas finally kicked in, causing her to completely lost consciousness, and collapse on the floor...

It was uncertain how long it had been, but Faith could assume at least 12 hours had passed since she collapsed... And by the time she finally woke up, she was already aware that they were in some sort of holding cell; only confirmed by an FBI Agent walking in and telling them just that... Though it seemed their confinement here was only temporary, they were going to be transferred into FBI custody sooner or later, which meant they still had a chance to make a break for it. For the time being, all that was left to do was wait... And wait she will. Faith moved near to back of the cell, leaning against a nearby wall as she seemed to be idly staring down the FBI agent who she presumed was keeping tabs on them, though the way she was slooking at him made it seem like her stare would sooner or later, drill a pair of holes through the plexiglass that was separating them from each other.

"Can't we solve this civilly? Bond cried, raising his hands slowly to the level of his head. He dropped his gun, maintaining eye contact with his opponents; even he knew when he was beat. Welcoming the taser as opposed to the butt of a gun, James slipped out of consciousness, but not before falling into a twitching mess

The first action Bond completed after awakening was surveying the minor burn he had sustained to his chest

He noticed the damage Cavendish had sustained to his face; he had hardly been much of a looker before hand, but now? He looked like a child trying to dress up like an Egyptian mummy for Halloween, half a roll of toilet paper wrapped around his forehead and all.

"Morning Cavendish" James was completely unfazed by his lecture. He had been in trouble before, facing far more pressing consequences than incarceration; after you have been nearly split in half with a lunar laser from the crutch upwards, sitting in a cell starts to seem more and more like a hotel room. With his usual charismatic grin, Bond continued- "How's your head?"
latest

Of course, the whole idea of a district attorney did not faze Bond one bit, scaring him even less so that the rest of the detective's speech; they didn't even have such positions where he came from, just good old fashioned persecutors. Even if they tried to put him before a jury, all he had to do was tell them he was working with MI6, and utalise his diplomatic immunity. They would try to deport him, flash his face on the front of a few papers, and then the whole sorry business would be over. Besides- How can you incarcerate a man who, in the eyes of international law, is dead?

007 had long since abandoned his jacket, leaving the frayed, now worthless tuxedo in the corner of his cell. They had undoubtedly taken his side arm, but that did not make him defenseless. Instead of finding a way to escape, however, James simply searched for his cigarettes at his own leisure, and with any luck, a lighter. Once such items had been acquired, he could simply await the Detective's return, his holier-than-thou DA in tow. Besides, in the meantime, he might as well get 'Acquainted' with his fellow 'Prisoners'

"Well" Bond unbuttoned the top of his shirt, letting more air reach his chest "I never quite caught your name, Miss..." He raised a free hand in the direction of Motoko and Cameron, with intention of gathering the attention of whichever young lady answered first

"Phillips." The girl replied blithely. "Cameron Phillips."

"I never caught your name, any of your names. Or skills. What can each of you do."

Deprived of her weapons and her brute strength quite meaningless here, she in the second half of Terminator mode, Intel gathering, a tool that put her years ahead of those old T-800s.​

Jude slowly got to his feet, slowly dusting his lab coat off and pulling a handkerchief out to wipe the char marks off of his face, and fix his hair. Sighing, Thr med student found himself in a cell with a roving band of misfits. Robo cowboy, Spy, Magically bagged people, Snd the works. Sighing, He sits on the floor and pulls a pen and his journal out, Starting to write a letter to Leia rolondo, chuckling as he recalls her making fun of the way his penmanship looks.

"leia, I'm under arrest. again. For crimes I did not have any part of. guess I should be used to being a fugitive after Alvin came and saved Milla and myself from Arrest in Fennmont. I wonder how Rashugal is doing? I've been in Elympios too long and too absorbed in my spyrite reasearch to really follow. I should have tried harder during your sparring ma.. " He crumples the letter up and slips it into his pocket* Ah, Forget it. No letters will go out, And While we're all here I can't continue my research..." The black haired teenager sighs Nd averts the gaze of everyone else in the room. "Jude mathis, You are a troubleseeker, Arent you?"

"Who are you all again?" : |

latest

Faith Connors

@Verite @Ringmaster @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Faith reacted as soon as the door opened, dashing towards the intruders as quick as she could... Time seemed to slow down for her during those moments she was running, but even at her speed, she wasn't fast enough. By the time she moved, she noticed two grenades being lobbed through the now open door, she dashed towards the nearest one, trying to give it a hard kick away from the group, but it was too late... A strange gas filled the room, and before long, Faith felt herself getting dizzy as a result of the gas, but she still managed to make one of the grenades roll some distance across the floor, further towards the wall.

"Must... Keep... Running..." She muttered weakly, reaching out towards the closest SWAT member.

Their weapon almost seemed to stand out from everything else now that she was close enough... But her hands felt short as the gas finally kicked in, causing her to completely lost consciousness, and collapse on the floor...

It was uncertain how long it had been, but Faith could assume at least 12 hours had passed since she collapsed... And by the time she finally woke up, she was already aware that they were in some sort of holding cell; only confirmed by an FBI Agent walking in and telling them just that... Though it seemed their confinement here was only temporary, they were going to be transferred into FBI custody sooner or later, which meant they still had a chance to make a break for it. For the time being, all that was left to do was wait... And wait she will. Faith moved near to back of the cell, leaning against a nearby wall as she seemed to be idly staring down the FBI agent who she presumed was keeping tabs on them, though the way she was slooking at him made it seem like her stare would sooner or later, drill a pair of holes through the plexiglass that was separating them from each other.

"I never caught your name, any of your names. Or skills. What can each of you do."

Deprived of her weapons and her brute strength quite meaningless here, she in the second half of Terminator mode, Intel gathering, a tool that put her years ahead of those old T-800s.​
Jude slowly got to his feet, slowly dusting his lab coat off and pulling a handkerchief out to wipe the char marks off of his face, and fix his hair. Sighing, Thr med student found himself in a cell with a roving band of misfits. Robo cowboy, Spy, Magically bagged people, Snd the works. Sighing, He sits on the floor and pulls a pen and his journal out, Starting to write a letter to Leia rolondo, chuckling as he recalls her making fun of the way his penmanship looks.

"leia, I'm under arrest. again. For crimes I did not have any part of. guess I should be used to being a fugitive after Alvin came and saved Milla and myself from Arrest in Fennmont. I wonder how Rashugal is doing? I've been in Elympios too long and too absorbed in my spyrite reasearch to really follow. I should have tried harder during your sparring ma.. " He crumples the letter up and slips it into his pocket* Ah, Forget it. No letters will go out, And While we're all here I can't continue my research..." The black haired teenager sighs Nd averts the gaze of everyone else in the room. "Jude mathis, You are a troubleseeker, Arent you?"
"Kusanagi. My name is Major Motoko Kusanagi of Japanese Public Security Section 9." Motoko said, sitting down on a cot set up in the room. "I'm a pretty good hacker, my entire body except for my mind is cybernetic." She looked at Detective Cavendish outside. She would probably be transferred to Japan once they found out she was a member of Japan's Public Security forces, and especially when they found out she was part of their Spec Ops force.

Detecive Cavendish turned around. "I have to finish some paperwork. I'll be back soon."

Two officers wearing riot armor and carrying shock batons stepped in, and took positions near the door. You could see through the visors on their helmets that they were bored as hell.

"Kusanagi. My name is Major Motoko Kusanagi of Japanese Public Security Section 9." Motoko said, sitting down on a cot set up in the room. "I'm a pretty good hacker, my entire body except for my mind is cybernetic." She looked at Detective Cavendish outside. She would probably be transferred to Japan once they found out she was a member of Japan's Public Security forces, and especially when they found out she was part of their Spec Ops force.

Detecive Cavendish turned around. "I have to finish some paperwork. I'll be back soon."

Two officers wearing riot armor and carrying shock batons stepped in, and took positions near the door. You could see through the visors on their helmets that they were bored as hell.

Shaitan..... Was silent. In the brief intercourse of words and observations, he had gleaned more and had a bigger idea of their situation then most. First of all being the fact that if any were like Motoko? Then perhaps it'd be worse for them then people like him. Governments on this world were no longer the ruling power. The corporations ruled and imposed their own law with impunity. That and if his observations were correct? All of them were like him.

SIN-less. No microchip implant to render them under their despotic eye. Technically, it meant they did not exist.

Which meant it would be perfectly legal if their captors wished to feed them to the ghouls piecemeal. Well, Shaitan didn't worry. He had gotten out of worse prisons with less resources.

For example, they left them here with everyone. And aloud he spoke. His voice a smooth, black intonation like the sins of fallen angels and the underlying growl of the beast.

"You look more well then last we met River. Or is it Cameron now?"

He turned his head to look at the terminator as he added dryly.

"It truly is a small universe."

@Verite @york @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"The name's Bond" He outstretched a palm in the direction of Cameron Phillips, taking her hand in his "James Bond"
He threw the girl a quick wink, before leaning back into his chair. Her hands had been freezing; it was as if he had been holding onto the cooling system of his Bentley as opposed to the hand of a young lady.

And she most certainly was young. She was tanned, most likely well traveled from perhaps...Germany? Her fingers had been well worked, implying her job to have been something to do military, or maybe a factory, prior to her arrival here; he had completely out ruled her being a sectary the moment he saw how she was dressed- a vest, hair pulled way from her face- it made a contrast to the usual woman he found in such fields of work

Even so, the temperature of her hands still baffled him in some regard

"Are you quite alright, Miss Philips? You hands are undeniably cold; Let me warm them up for you"

Wait a moment....Illness. This girl already had one of the first symptoms of Raynaud's disease- a sickness that would certainly warrant them removing her from her cell. Although, judging be her complexion, she was most likely well, it was at least worth a shot at faking it; from his experience, prison guards were not a smart, nor as skill, as they wished to appear

Of course, such a obvious ploy to gather the attention of a girl had aided him in several escapes before hand, but he was too reliant ok Miss Phillips being as convincing as possible

"Public security? What is a public security officer doing in a place like this?" Bond smiled, using both of the possible meanings for the sentence- both as a pick-up line and a legitamet question. If she was who she said she was, she both carried authority, and was a younger, more attractive of Q, without the unresolved anger issues. In short, she could not be faulted.

But first? He had something more important to deal with- the guards

"Hello there, gentlemen. Would you be so kind as to lend me a lighter? And maybe some cigarettes? If you don't have any, you could check my personal defects. I know they're hardly healthy, but I'm hardly going to live long enough to experience the consequences-- Everyman is entitled to a final meal, yes?"

Mobile post

Faith Connors

"Y'seem angry." suddenly muttered a distinct, western voice from next to Faith.

08b894a29a4db2e583031afd030bc10e.png

In the back of the cell sat McCree, his hat shadowing his eyes as he sits leisurely on the floor, his legs crossed and his arms leaned against the wall like he's waiting for one of the officers to give him a foot massage and a latte. As always, a fat cigar would be chomped in his mouth, thick smoke rising from its burning tip. McCree was never a fan of those thin, fancy ones that folks like Bond would always have. Too much money for little result, just like everything else.

"Ain't my first rodeo, but.." McCree would rise to his feet, stretching his back and puffing some more smoke "I ain't in a hurry to leave, could use another beauty sleep. Don't think their offerin' me a new job this time, though..." he chuckled. Tipping up the brim of his hat and turning to face Faith, McCree smirked and extended a hand. Interestingly enough, his cybernetic arm seemed still be quite slow, but functional. "Jesse McCree."

@Verite @york @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @york

"You look more well then last we met River. Or is it Cameron now?"
MV5BMTIxMjc3MDUwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MzQ1MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

"This unit has remained the same since my inception, barring a few injuries garnered along the way. And I can assure you, we've never met before."

Her tone probably came off sounding cold, instead this was merely her factually listing off what she knew.
"It truly is a small universe."

"But a big multiverse." She agreed, in her half-hearted way. "Are you a mage?" She inquired towards Shaitan.​

003.png

"N-Nnn..."

Akane groaned lightly when she would wake up, slowly forcing herself to sit straight up as the man who would introduce himself as Agent Jones would speak to her concerning her situation. She took a moment to gather her bearings, remembering what had happened, what had lead her to this place, the like.

Without any time to let herself be dazed and confused, Akane, the ever young workaholic who was probably going to get her first grey hairs by age 30, if she even lived that long, would begin to produce a response to Jones.

"I see..." She nodded at the notion of recovering fast. That was the good news to the other bad news that the man had in store for her.

077.png

"No... Wait, this has to be some sort of mistake. I'm a member of Public Security. On what basis am I being charged with exactly? I can assure you that this is all just a big misunderstanding," she urged weakly.

@Minerva

MV5BMTIxMjc3MDUwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MzQ1MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

"This unit has remained the same since my inception, barring a few injuries garnered along the way. And I can assure you, we've never met before."

Her tone probably came off sounding cold, instead this was merely her factually listing off what she knew.

"But a big multiverse." She agreed, in her half-hearted way. "Are you a mage?" She inquired towards Shaitan.​

This unit? Aha.... One of them. Just like with Ravager and River, it seemed there was a third. He shrugged lightly, attention focused on her as he spoke lightly.

"No. But these are unpleasant . If you're who I think you are however?"

He got up and held out his hands to her.

"Would you kindly remove these? They itch." : |

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This unit? Aha.... One of them. Just like with Ravager and River, it seemed there was a third. He shrugged lightly, attention focused on her as he spoke lightly.

"No. But these are unpleasant . If you're who I think you are however?"

He got up and held out his hands to her.

"Would you kindly remove these? They itch." : |

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

"Gladly." Cameron ripped the cuffs off with a fraction of her strength, freeing the other man, discarding them without a second thought.

"Who do you think I am?"

@Ringmaster

"Gladly." Cameron ripped the cuffs off with a fraction of her strength, freeing the other man, discarding them without a second thought.

"Who do you think I am?"

@Ringmaster

He was free.... His hands ripped off the mages hood and he stared into Cameron's eyes. As cool and collected as his colleague, with the same personality. What model she was, he didn't know....But at the question for whatever reason, he froze in uncertainty. A fraction of a second before he glanced pointedly at their audience and then spoke in a calm tone.

"Beautiful. "

He then turned and with a wave of his hand, pulled a chair over his direction as he took a seat. Any deeper information could wait.

He wasn't about to reveal more just yet. Not before so many that could compromise both.

@Verite @york @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Verite @york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Jude sat on a chair facing all the others. "Well As it seems that being wrongfully accused is normal for me, I suppose you may as well know a little about me. My name is Jude Mathis. I grew up in Leronde Of Rashugal, Before moving to Fennmont to study Medicine. Being of Rieze Maxia, My brain has a mana lobe, So I can heal and medically aid others so long as it isn't inhibited, Or at capacity." After finishing the absolute basics, The medical student pulled out his lab notes, Flipped to a blank page, And took out his pen, Ready to take notes on his compatriots that could aid him and the others long term. His face still had some trace amounts of ash from the earlier chemical reaction.

Faith Connors
@Verite @Ringmaster @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

Faith arched a brow at the guards standing near the door... Bored guards, they almost instantly translated as easy targets; if she could just make her way through that plexiglass window, she'd be able to take them out, no trouble, prepreably from a good height. Though, she was wary that the cops were still paying attention to what they were doing, to some degree, but that didn't mean she couldn't steal a few glances around the room. Whenever their guards looked away, even for a moment, Faith assessed their holding cell, looking for any weak point, vulnerability, or perhaps flat out point of escape they could use... They only had once shot at this, so she would have to make whatever she could muster count.

Faith Connors
@Verite @Ringmaster @Minerva @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

Faith arched a brow at the guards standing near the door... Bored guards, they almost instantly translated as easy targets; if she could just make her way through that plexiglass window, she'd be able to take them out, no trouble, prepreably from a good height. Though, she was wary that the cops were still paying attention to what they were doing, to some degree, but that didn't mean she couldn't steal a few glances around the room. Whenever their guards looked away, even for a moment, Faith assessed their holding cell, looking for any weak point, vulnerability, or perhaps flat out point of escape they could use... They only had once shot at this, so she would have to make whatever she could muster count.

Faith finds a vent up above the bed Motoko is sitting on. It appears as if she had a boost, she could reach it. The guards made a glance up at it, but shrugged it off. This was a police station, and one that was heavily guarded. They thought that if Faith DID manage to get out, she wouldn't get very far. It wouldn't hurt for Faith to try it, though.

He was free.... His hands ripped off the mages hood and he stared into Cameron's eyes. As cool and collected as his colleague, with the same personality. What model she was, he didn't know....But at the question for whatever reason, he froze in uncertainty. A fraction of a second before he glanced pointedly at their audience and then spoke in a calm tone.

"Beautiful. "

He then turned and with a wave of his hand, pulled a chair over his direction as he took a seat. Any deeper information could wait.

He wasn't about to reveal more just yet. Not before so many that could compromise both.

There wouldn't be any noticeable effect to taking off the Mage cuffs and Hood. However, several floors below, an alarm bell would ring. Unfortunately, that floor happened to be host to Ares corp's best of the best:

Ares Firewatch.

Meanwhile, the commlink of a young Asian lawyer would buzz. "Suspects are now attempting escape." It read. The woman sighed. She dug into her purse, and grabbed some Aspirin. The actions of her clients, who weren't guilty of murdering Agent Winters, were giving her a headache. Now, due to their actions in the police station and the hotel, the charges placed on them would be legitimate. Never had a case given her some much trouble.

003.png

"N-Nnn..."

Akane groaned lightly when she would wake up, slowly forcing herself to sit straight up as the man who would introduce himself as Agent Jones would speak to her concerning her situation. She took a moment to gather her bearings, remembering what had happened, what had lead her to this place, the like.

Without any time to let herself be dazed and confused, Akane, the ever young workaholic who was probably going to get her first grey hairs by age 30, if she even lived that long, would begin to produce a response to Jones.

"I see..." She nodded at the notion of recovering fast. That was the good news to the other bad news that the man had in store for her.

077.png

"No... Wait, this has to be some sort of mistake. I'm a member of Public Security. On what basis am I being charged with exactly? I can assure you that this is all just a big misunderstanding," she urged weakly.

@Minerva

The agent looked at the ground. "That's exactly why you and Miss Kusanagi are being transferred to Japanese custody. You're security officers there. Therefore, you two will be charged under Japanese law." He said. "And uh, the murder of FBI Special Agent Cain Winters, as well as the Crime of Shadowrunning. Even if you didn't murder him, you'll still fall within Aiding and Abetting as a member of the team." The agent sighed. "You seem like a good person, Akane. I wish we didn't have to arrest you, but, the law's the law."

"The name's Bond" He outstretched a palm in the direction of Cameron Phillips, taking her hand in his "James Bond"
He threw the girl a quick wink, before leaning back into his chair. Her hands had been freezing; it was as if he had been holding onto the cooling system of his Bentley as opposed to the hand of a young lady.

And she most certainly was young. She was tanned, most likely well traveled from perhaps...Germany? Her fingers had been well worked, implying her job to have been something to do military, or maybe a factory, prior to her arrival here; he had completely out ruled her being a sectary the moment he saw how she was dressed- a vest, hair pulled way from her face- it made a contrast to the usual woman he found in such fields of work

Even so, the temperature of her hands still baffled him in some regard

"Are you quite alright, Miss Philips? You hands are undeniably cold; Let me warm them up for you"

Wait a moment....Illness. This girl already had one of the first symptoms of Raynaud's disease- a sickness that would certainly warrant them removing her from her cell. Although, judging be her complexion, she was most likely well, it was at least worth a shot at faking it; from his experience, prison guards were not a smart, nor as skill, as they wished to appear

Of course, such a obvious ploy to gather the attention of a girl had aided him in several escapes before hand, but he was too reliant ok Miss Phillips being as convincing as possible

"Public security? What is a public security officer doing in a place like this?" Bond smiled, using both of the possible meanings for the sentence- both as a pick-up line and a legitamet question. If she was who she said she was, she both carried authority, and was a younger, more attractive of Q, without the unresolved anger issues. In short, she could not be faulted.

But first? He had something more important to deal with- the guards

"Hello there, gentlemen. Would you be so kind as to lend me a lighter? And maybe some cigarettes? If you don't have any, you could check my personal defects. I know they're hardly healthy, but I'm hardly going to live long enough to experience the consequences-- Everyman is entitled to a final meal, yes?"

Mobile post

"I know just as much as you do, Mr. Bond." Motoko said. "Anyway, we'll probably get out of here one way or another."

The guards would look at each other. "Uh, I'll be right back. Let me ask Detective Cavendish, Mr. Bond." One of them would say. He left the room. The other one aimed the assault rifle towards the cell, making sure nobody moved.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Status
Not open for further replies.