A New Year Begins

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was nervously laughing as she sat there and just seemed a bit panic about what to do or say. "Well...you see..." she started as she played with her hands. "Tomoya and I are kind of seeing each other right now. And I have come to live with you guys." she told her gently as she sat there. "I know all of that might be a lot to take in right now." she said gently.

She looked at her incredulously, "You are what?!" she was starting to panic. The girl was not only 'seeing' her darling but was going to living with them and worked on the student council with him! She shook her head softly, "No... You're lying..." She turned and ran out of the room straight into hers slamming the door shut.

She watched her go unsure of what to say as she sat there. She felt bad, but felt the truth was better then telling her a lie all together. Slowly she started to get up from the bed. "I should go talk to her a little bit. At least explain to her why I have come to stay with you guys." she said softly.

He shook his head slowly, "Don't bother. She won't listen to you anyways..." he sighed, "You have to admit... She looked kind of funny with how mad she looked..."

"Okay." she said softly as she looked at him and went to sit down on the bed once again. "And yeah it was kind of funny." she said with a small laugh. "She looked so mad."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her in close, "I am glad you get to stay with us.... My sister may not agree but my mother likes you already..." he chuckled and leaned his head to the side resting it on her shoulder as his free hand came over and rested on her lap.

((I am so sorry. I am being forced to delete this account but after a little I will remake it and come back to this. I promise.))

((I am back so you can reply to this thread now!))

She smiled as she turned her head slightly to rest against his as well. "Well I am glad." she said kindly as she sat there. "I am also glad that I can stay with you guys too. I am sure you sister will warm up to the idea eventually." she said before there was a long pause. "Well maybe not." she said laughing.

He couldn't help but laugh, "You have a point. I don't think that my sister will ever agree with this decision but we can certainly try..." he smiled and let go of her sprawling out on his bed, "I am happy that you get to stay with us as well. It saves me time and problems now that we are just a hallway apart...."

She nodded her head as she went to lay down beside him. "I agree." she told him with a smile. "And if you ever have trouble with the student council you can just know on the door and see if I can help." she said kindly.

He nodded, "I am aware of that. I will try to be as polite as I can and not just barge in unless absolutely necessary..." he turned his head to look at her, "I know you will do your best to help with anything that comes up..." he smiled softly and moved a hand to her cheek caressing it softly, "I am sure that it will all work out in the end..."

"I am sure it will too." she told him with a smile as she reached to kiss him once again. She was content just being in his room and being close to him. Things seeming like they were going to turn out just fine in the end.

He smiled and leaned his head to hers letting their lips connect again, "I love you..." he kissed her again more passionately and gently caressing her cheek as he fell into her loving the feel of her against him.

"I love you too." she whispered as she started to kiss him back. She reached up and put her arms around his neck. She didn't mind as he fell into her, a small grin pulling at her face as she just kept kissing him.

His arms slowly found their way around her back and down to her waist pulling her as close as possible. Smiling in between the kisses he rolled them over so she was on top of him. Pulling away for a little he keeps his eyes closed breathing a little heavy from lack of air. Grinning widely he held his head to hers.

She was laughing slightly into the kiss as he rolled her so that she was on top of him. "I love you." she whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. She lightly rubbed the tip of her nose against his, a small smile on her face. "What do you want to do know?" she half whispered as she laid there on top of him.

He continued to smile and rubbed his nose to hers with her, "I love you too Autumn..." He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Well... I guess we don't really have much to do at the moment... We could lay here and take a nap or we can get your stuff from your home if you are ready to go back..."

"I think taking a nap sounds like a really good idea." she told him softly as she was already starting to close her eyes. "Maybe later we can try going there." she said with a shrug as she relaxed on the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.